Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Important Engagement News
Page 1 of 3 [ 134 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3
Hello friends,

It is with great pleasure that I am able to say that today I asked Mimi to marry me.

She said yes, and we are now engaged :)

Attachment:
image.jpg

I'm the happiest boy in the world!
Congratulations!
Fantastic!

The ring is amazing, though of course you should have knitted it.

:DD
Excellent work Russ, you've done well for yourself there.

Mimi, I suppose he's ok
Beex man punching above his weight shocker!

:D
AMAZEBALLS NEWS! Congratulations guys! Xx
Oh god, Mimi! No!

Nice one, Russ
You have lovely hands Mr Russ. Also: CONGRATS!
CONGRATULATIONS!

But what of poor Gazchap now? Or will this turn into a Ken Barlow v Mike Baldwin feud on the forum as you both battle for Mimi's heart?
Maximum enormous amazing congratulations, guys. You're about the two loveliest people I've ever met, and I couldn't be happier for you!
Congrats (but I'm sure Mimi is more excited about getting Animal Crossing next month). :p
Cras wrote:
Maximum enormous amazing congratulations, guys. You're about the two loveliest people I've ever met, and I couldn't be happier for you!

:this:

Although I still think you're a :belm: for dissing Highlander ;)
GazChap wrote:
Although I still think you're a :belm: for dissing Highlander ;)

And he turned down a FREE copy of Zardoz.
YIIPPPEEEE!!!

Congratulations guys that's WONDERFUL news!! So happy for you :DD

xxxxx
chinnyhill10 wrote:
And he turned down a FREE copy of Zardoz.

On second thought, I guess I can see a positive side to everything.

;)

(also, MissChap passes on her congratulations, which is momentous indeed. She remembered you both, by name, without any prompting from me. That's unheard of, she can't remember *any* of the people I know)
Congratulations and penetrations!

Wonderful news folks.

So which forum members are going to be best man, bridesmaids and paigeboys?
Oh wow! Warmest congratulations to you both!
Congrats :)

As MaliA and I can confirm, wedding planning is all kinds of fun :D
Trooper wrote:

While some might think what you two are doing is wrong, we at BEEX welcome gay marriage and wish you all the best.
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Trooper wrote:

While some might think what you two are doing is wrong, we at BEEX welcome gay marriage and wish you all the best.

In some respects that would be easier. There would be less flowers involved at least...
Congratulations guys!

That's awesome news!

Wedding at the cottage?

Malc
Excellent. Congrats.
Oh, I forgot to say; squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Trooper wrote:
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Trooper wrote:

In some respects that would be easier. There would be less flowers involved at least...

Fewer
Congratumalations!
Congrats to you both, fantastic news!
Superbly positive and triple-good news indeed.

:excellent:
Congrats guys. You don't hang about do you!
Teutonic congratulations from...erm....Germany. Very nice ring, shame that bastard Curiosity beat me to the knitting joke, but it probably was a bit obvious....
Thank you everyone :)

It means a lot to be able to tell you guys x
That is brilliant. Congrats
Forum wedding!
Trooper wrote:
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Trooper wrote:

Fewer, darling, fewer.
Congratulations, most excellent news.
MaliA wrote:
Trooper wrote:
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Trooper wrote:

Fewer, darling, fewer.

viewtopic.php?style=19&p=761471#p761471
Grim... wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Trooper wrote:
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Trooper wrote:

Fewer, darling, fewer.

It is ungentlemanly to correct another man's wife.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their well wishes. Back in work today so everything is a little surreal, and I'm feeling quite giddy. I have already sought to secure Jazzy as my maid of honour, and she has agreed.

Obviously means a lot to share the news with you guys, so thank you for all of your kind words. xxx
Malc wrote:
Wedding at the cottage?

Stag and hen parties at the cottage...
Congratulations to both of you! That's brilliant news and I couldn't be happier for you both.
Grim... wrote:
Malc wrote:
Wedding at the cottage?

Stag and hen parties at the cottage...

Make sure you book both cottages then!
Congratulations guys. Beex wedding. Be Excellent To Each Other should definitely be in your vows :)
[edit] Also, please don't rush into this, you need to leave enough time to cure Russ of his chronic dad dancing before the wedding
MaliA wrote:
Grim... wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Trooper wrote:
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Trooper wrote:

Fewer, darling, fewer.

It is ungentlemanly to correct another man's wife.

I'm getting fewer and fewer impressed with some people on this forum.
DBSnappa wrote:
Congratulations guys. Beex wedding. Be Excellent To Each Other should definitely be in your vows :)
[edit] Also, please don't rush into this, you need to leave enough time to cure Russ of his chronic dad dancing before the wedding

And you've seen Mimi dancing, yes?
Amazing news! So pleased for both of you! I love the ring, such a pretty setting. That was the sort of ring that I wanted for ages, and it was only about a year ago I saw the style I ended up with and fell in love with it as well. Did Russell chose it alone or was it a joint decision? Whoever chose it has great taste :)
I am so ridiculously momentously happy for you both, I love engagement news :D x
Congratulations Russell and Mimi, smashing news.

Still thinks there's something sinister about those two. ;)
Morte wrote:
Congratulations Russell and Mimi, smashing news.

Still thinks there's something sinister about those two. ;)

There is...
sdg wrote:
Amazing news! So pleased for both of you! I love the ring, such a pretty setting. That was the sort of ring that I wanted for ages, and it was only about a year ago I saw the style I ended up with and fell in love with it as well. Did Russell chose it alone or was it a joint decision? Whoever chose it has great taste :)
I am so ridiculously momentously happy for you both, I love engagement news :D x

Russell chose the ring all by himself. I had no input whatsoever, and it is just perfect for me. I am so impressed as he has told me all about researching different diamond cuts, and different types of diamond grading scales for clarity and colour and all sorts of stuff I don't understand, but he now seems to be an expert in. I don't know about any of that stuff, but I can see that it is beautiful and that I will love it and him both forever.
Mimi wrote:
it is beautiful and that I will love it and him both forever.

:luv:
So for those of us not able to make it not invited are you going to live stream the ceremony? :D

And obviously the dancing aftermath.
Mimi wrote:
sdg wrote:

Russell chose the ring all by himself. I had no input whatsoever, and it is just perfect for me. I am so impressed as he has told me all about researching different diamond cuts, and different types of diamond grading scales for clarity and colour and all sorts of stuff I don't understand, but he now seems to be an expert in. I don't know about any of that stuff, but I can see that it is beautiful and that I will love it and him both forever.

The four Cs! It's all frightfully involved and important!

Buying a diamond is a very fun thing to do for blokes. It involves all different parameters and intricate detail, and if you read up a bit you can look like you know stuff to the person in the shop and both feel like you are in the know, compared to the other plebs who are just buying something because it is pretty. :nerd: You even get to put stuff into a spreadsheet if you like, it's can be awesomely OCD :D
Page 1 of 3 [ 134 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3

Active Topics