YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Let's play Left 4 Dead 2
New PEW PEW topic
Page 1 of 2 [ 75 posts ]
Page: 1, 2
Tonight! 9:30ish!
Oh! I'll try my bestest to get on.
No pew pew?
Maybe, If I have had enough of trying to fix my freezer.
Had work to do. :(
Pew pew?
in
After Nigella, obv.

She just said that she goes in for some solo indulgence at this time of year.

Phwoar.
Top pew pew, fellow defenders of the gnome!
And now begins the traditional one hour comedown where I'm far too wired to sleep :s
Grim... wrote:
And now begins the traditional one hour comedown where I'm far too wired to sleep :s

This might help with that. Bore you to sleep.
Yeah, snap
Bedtime!
Trying to do the "rescue the gnome" cheevo last night was most chuckle-some. Bobby is too good a shot to be burdened with our porcelain friend, and Kalmar didn't like the way it looked at him (which probably wasn't helped by Bobby and I saying things like "I'm watching you, player!" in gnome voices) so it fell to muggins here to carry the cunt for 95% of the time. I didn't adjust my play style, however, so I was still on point but carrying a gnome.

It also allowed me to add "Bobby, if you don't get out of that chopper and pick up this gnome the whole thing has been for nothing" to the list of things I never thought I'd say.

We didn't make it, by the way. We came close on the first try (Bobby was alive and in the chopper and I was juiced up on adrenaline and only about twenty yards away when a tank punched the gnome out of my hands - I went back to fetch him, but was stabbing X in panic and picked it up and dropped it again and then got incapped) and were in a really good position for our second try but the game glitched out and didn't send a chopper :(
Grim... wrote:
We didn't make it, by the way. We came close on the first try (Bobby was alive and in the chopper and I was juiced up on adrenaline and only about twenty yards away when a tank punched the gnome out of my hands - I went back to fetch him, but was stabbing X in panic and picked it up and dropped it again and then got incapped) and were in a really good position for our second try but the game glitched out and didn't send a chopper :(

:-(

I've got the chievo but I think i did it on solo and just ran through things / occasionally battered people with the gnome and threw it around - theres nothing worse than throwing it by accident and then having to go running off after it through hordes of Zombies to find it :-)
It was great fun! I really thought we had made it, especially in the second game, but then the chopper didn't turn up!

I also found a "cheat" for the final stage. If you are stood next to a weapon, you don't need to reload, just pick up another one and you instantly get a full magazine for that weapon.
Anyone for more zombage tonight?
Curiosity wrote:
Anyone for more zombage tonight?

I'll probably be around and in BLOPS2 from about 9 - 12 but send me an invite for MOAR ZOMBAGE !
Maybe - Mrs Grim... is being most friendly on SMS today so hopefully I won't be able to play ;)
In. See you there.. if you're unlucky!
huh she doesn't feel very well what the fuck
Probably shagged someone else.

On at 9?
Gnome achievement GET!
Just you, or the whole team?
Grim... wrote:
Just you, or the whole team?

The whole team of me, Bobby, and the computer.
Festive pew pew?
Boom!
Quality gnome rescuing, chaps.
Tonight?
Let's.
PEW PEW PEW
Time?
vote: 9.30
Seconded.
I will attempt to be around, but thanks to BT's ineptitude my Interwebs still have the gay :S
Oh, do I need to download anything, there's a new section isn't there?
It's worth getting the Cold Stream DLC certainly. One new campaign plus all the L4D1 campaigns
Possibly.
in
Out, sorry :(
Shake it all about?
Thanks for organising this last night, Grim....

Been ages since I'd played it, had a right laugh.
Cunts :(
Let's try this again. Pew?
Can't tonight. Can tomorrow.
Acceptable.
9.30ish? 10?
9:30.
Sorry, but I suddenly don't feel very well, so will give this a miss tonight :(
Weak.
Page 1 of 2 [ 75 posts ]
Page: 1, 2

Active Topics