Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Secret Santa 2012
Closed!
Page 3 of 5 [ 224 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Gaywood, as with Gilly your gift is on it's way but not gift wrapped, so be good and don't open it (or get Danielle to check and hide it).

:)
Craster!

Quote:
Gift posted yesterday, gift wrapped inside the brown paper, so can be opened.

I'm very impressed with you all. :)

If anyone is struggling please don't forget to ask and I will do my best to help.
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Right.

What's going on? There's another parcel arrived with Big Z in the address.

:D

Your Santa has said..
Quote:
Yes, would have been two or more parcels

:shrug: :)

Ok...
I think it's just your turn to be spoiled Z, or maybe your Santa was drunk and happy? :D
Or, you're going to get 12 boxes, each with a pound coin in it! :D
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
The Vision!

Quote:
I've sent my gift to TheVision

This is wrapped on the inside, so you can take it out of the packaging and put it under your tree. :)
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
The Vision!

Quote:

Oh.. It's their gift? Will they want it back then? ;)

Also, did you know that I refused to take part in the secret Santa at work? That's because I'm doing this one and I much prefer you lot to my colleagues.
TheVision wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
The Vision!

Quote:

Oh.. It's their gift? Will they want it back then? ;)

Maybe, don't get it dirty. ;)
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Or, you're going to get 12 boxes, each with a pound coin in it! :D

I has a parcel!
TheVision wrote:
Also, did you know that I refused to take part in the secret Santa at work? That's because I'm doing this one and I much prefer you lot to my colleagues.

You actively dislike them. Faint praisebot!
Russell!
Quote:
please tell Russ the thinner of the two packages (with 1/2 written on it) is unwrapped. the fatter is wrapped (2/2 written on it), so that can go under tree at least.

Well I'm intrigued...
TFF!

Quote:
OK, sent directly from the supplier and gift wrapped.

I'm getting excited now. :)
I has an parcel!
Quote:
Trooper should not open the package as it is not gift wrapped.

He should... ummm... also be careful who's around when he opens it!!!

:D
My parcel has arrived and is in my wardrobe as we haven't got a tree yet. It's also a book or a very funny shaped bottle of wine.
Yay, Russ has received his too. :-)
Plissken, yours is on it's way. You can open the jiffy bag. :)
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Gaywood, as with Gilly your gift is on it's way but not gift wrapped, so be good and don't open it (or get Danielle to check and hide it).

No sign of it yet, BTW. Problem?
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

Oh no, I hope not.

Rich's Santa, can you check the delivery status and get back to me please? Thank you :)
Nothing here!
I have a parcel that needs picking up from the post office. So I think I can do that tomorrow.
MaliA wrote:
I have a parcel that needs picking up from the post office. So I think I can do that tomorrow.

If it is your secret Santa one, your gift is wrapped inside. :)
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

The dispatch note says it's due today, any sign yet?
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
The dispatch note says it's due today, any sign yet?
Yes, came earlier. With a second Amazon parcel of my own! Fortunately, it wasn't a present for Danielle, so I could get her to open both of them and hide the secret santa gift.

ProTip: when sending Secret Santa gifts straight from Amazon, put an extra line in the address saying so.
Yes, I think this is a good point for the future. Some people seem to be putting usernames next to real names, this is a good idea too.
Also, my apologies for not replying to PM's, BeEx isn't letting me open them for some reason.
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Also, my apologies for not replying to PM's, BeEx isn't letting me open them for some reason.

:S
Grim... wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

:S

Seems to have sorted it now. Chrome was saying the site wasn't coping with the traffic or something along those lines.
What? That's highly unlikely.
Grim... wrote:
What? That's highly unlikely.

I thought that too, I just wish I knew what has caused/rectified it. I'll screen shot it if it happens again.
I received a parcel from Mimi's brother addressed to Russ Awesome, and was nearly not allowed to collect it due to not having ID with that name on, so don't put exclusively usernames in case your Royal mail office is also staffed by jobsworth nitwits.
Mr Russell Sprouts wrote:
I received a parcel from Mimi's brother addressed to Russ Awesome, and was nearly not allowed to collect it due to not having ID with that name on, so don't put exclusively usernames in case your Royal mail office is also staffed by jobsworth nitwits.

Oh I agree, full real names with some indication that it's from BeEx. Eg. Joe Joans Bloggs. You would only be expected to prove you are Joe Bloggs.
Parcel arrived. Infact parcel arrived lat week, but Mrskov has only just given me the post office card!! :facepalm:
KovacsC wrote:
Parcel arrived. Infact parcel arrived lat week, but Mrskov has only just given me the post office card!! :facepalm:

I see it runs in the family. ;)

I'm fairly sure they didn't just break policy by giving it to you, they broke the law, too.
Grim... wrote:

I'm fairly sure they didn't just break policy by giving it to you, they broke the law, too.

Yeah, what's that about anyway.

Postie comes to my house, lets anyone who is in sign for the parcel.
Postie comes to my house, nobody is in so he posts a card, go to the post office and he'll only give it to me or someone i have specifically named and authorised.

Is there a spate of while-you-were-out card muggers who lay in wait round the corner from the post office or something? Surely physically having the card is enough, being as you had to be in the house to get it, the same as if you had been given the parcel to sign for in the first place.
When I drop-shipped secret santa gifts from Amazon, I sent them to Real First Name "Forum name" Real Surname. Tada. I think I also put "Re: Beex Secret Santa" or "FAO: Beex Secret Santa" on the address line.
Trooper wrote:
Surely physically having the card is enough, being as you had to be in the house to get it, the same as if you had been given the parcel to sign for in the first place.

If you're in a shared block of flats, the card will be sitting in the shared hallway, so anyone in the block could take it.
Cras Kringle wrote:
Trooper wrote:
Surely physically having the card is enough, being as you had to be in the house to get it, the same as if you had been given the parcel to sign for in the first place.

If you're in a shared block of flats, the card will be sitting in the shared hallway, so anyone in the block could take it.

My postie leaves parcels outside the door of each flat anyway! :D

Don't most flats have individual post boxes? Mine certainly does.
Purpose built blocks usually do. Converted houses usually don't.
When I lived in flats the Royal Mail were the only delivery service that refused to leave parcels with the concierge, the nobs.
Mimi, you can open your big white envelope. :)
Can I open it yet... I am too impatient :)
I haven't had another present arrive this week.
Clearly something is amiss.
I have one parcel taped to another.
Gazchap, your present should arrive by Christmas eve.
Meant to say, the other day I checked with the top secret location I requested that mine be sent to and there's a package waiting for me. Excited..
Yay. :)
Page 3 of 5 [ 224 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Active Topics