Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
Halo 4
Awesome Happy Spartan Thread.
Page 10 of 10 [ 474 posts ]
Page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
So the D&D connection started this tonight. The story's utter cack, innit?
Dimrill wrote:
So the D&D connection started this tonight. The story's utter cack, innit?

I don't care for stories and single player stuff. I've been trying some of the Spartan Ops games and they are awful joyless experiences.

The last game had some nice single or multiplayer arcade modes which had baddies spawning within a confined map and you'd have to kill them with lots of power weapons. Great fun racking up the points.

However multiplayer deathmatch pew pew fun is better than ever before IMO. Even if some of the maps don't live up to the last game.
From what I can understand, having watched all the cutscenes and tried to concentrate during them:

Mister Chef is on the ship that he jumped on with Ford Cortina and it's all bost for some reason and then he's woked up by Ford Cortina as some Covenant are attacking the bost ship for no reason so he has a fight and gets sucked in to a planet with a metal shield around it like in Highlander 2 and falls from orbit and survives AGAIN and then fights more Covenant on the surface and then there's a big human ship there for no reason and the ship's going to crash and he has to disable beacons just like in 3 and meets a man who's imprisoned in a big ball who's all evil then he talks to a library person who looks just like a Tau from Games Workshop products and she explains that they all decided to become electric just like the Necron from Games Workshop products but it didn't work and that's why Ford Cortina's all rammage and then and explains that Mister Chef is the pinnicle of the human race just like Adeptus Astartes from Games Workshop products and he needs to stop the man then he meets the humans from the crashed ship in a jungle just like in 3 but now there's all orange men and hot dogs who jump like frogs Albuquerque and then he's on a big truck going down a wide natural highway in a desert just like in 3 and then Ford Cortina makes the ship go fizzy due to her rammage and the big man says she's bost and to destroy her and Mister Chef is all no and pulls her into his neck and he walks away to stop the bad man.

That's as far as we've got so far.
That made more sense to me than the actual story.

Didn't the Chief get tricked into waking up the flaming guy? All I knew was that I was walking forwards blasting stuff for a several hours and then the big guy woke up and then the game pretended all that walking forward shooting things was part of some story.
Dimrill wrote:
From what I can understand, having watched all the cutscenes and tried to concentrate during them:

Shoot everything that moves.

FTFY based on my own understanding of the game.
"If it is moving, it's thinking and that is rarely good".
Don't: go and punch an ally in the face.

Except do, because they don't seem to give a damn

Don't: stand under doors. They are more deadly that the actual enemies.
I must learn not to walk off maps backwards.
I'll be trying my best to be on this Thorsdays from 9pm

There had better be a Dimrill 'n' Dave* on there.

*Rabbit rabbit gertcha snooker... loopy
We'll see. My situation at the moment is uncertain.
Mr Dave wrote:
We'll see. My situation at the moment is uncertain.

You tease.
Your face is uncertain. And so is your Mother.
IMPORTANT REMINDER:

If you own Halo 4 and do not come online and play with us after 8.30pm this evening, your penis may fall off.

Do not take any chances! For your own safety make sure you come and play Halo this evening after 8.30pm.
Aiming to be there for 9.30!

Got a last minute job on but I'll have it done I'm sure by then.
Going online..... now!
A good evening of gaming gentleman.

Remember to get your Forge Island download (free) for fun next week! I've seen the map, it's awesome.
Just downloaded it now.
I now no longer need to be up at 4am so will happily be on for a blast of Halo this evening. Probably from 8.30 onwards.

Ensure you have the free Forge map if you can.
chinnyhill10 wrote:
Ensure you have the free Forge map if you can.

If you follow this link :

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Produ ... 7b5b468bd5

You can queue it for download on your xbox - it will then start the download when you turn the machine on (its only 150mb)
Should be on around 9.30 x
Zardoz wrote:
Should be on around 9.30 x

I'm on and in.

Also please refrain from signing off posts with kisses.
Sorry about last night. Had work to do in the end.

Love,

Zardoz
I find my skills wildy fluctuate when playing multiplayer online. If I put a few hours in each week I regularly get near or to the top of the table with 400-500 points or so but if I leave it a while between games I plummet to the bottom. I find having a glass of wine really, really helps steady my aim and take the edge off which improves my game overall. My name is Sir Hugh, Destroyer of Warthogs.
29 kills. Hooray! I think that might be a pb.
Page 10 of 10 [ 474 posts ]
Page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Active Topics