Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dishono(u)red
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 17:07 
Excellent Painter

Even though I have a fairly large collection of unplayed games due to having sod all time to play nowadays, I've just ordered this :facepalm:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 18:32 

DBSnappa wrote:
Even though I have a fairly large collection of unplayed games due to having sod all time to play nowadays, I've just ordered this :facepalm:

It's really good. I took a week off work about a month ago so that I could make some headway into the CCENT / CCNA course I'd bought online and ended up spending literally the entire time playing this.

I won't deny I sometimes think I maybe should've done the course though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 21:06 
Excellent Painter

Zio wrote:
DBSnappa wrote:

It's really good. I took a week off work about a month ago so that I could make some headway into the CCENT / CCNA course I'd bought online and ended up spending literally the entire time playing this.

I won't deny I sometimes think I maybe should've done the course though.

Ach, it's fine. I usually get around to playing most of my games eventually. It's SP so that's double fine with me, as I won't be missing out on time sensitive MP, so even if I don't get around to it for a month or two, it's all good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 16:18 
Excellent Painter

Just started this, done the escape bit and the first two runes. Loving it so far — it looks really rather good in a painterly kinda way, doesn't it? Even though I've basically only just started it I already have good feelings toward it — I hope it isn't too stealthy as though I'm quite patient I don't want to spend hours peering through bloody keyholes watching guard movement patterns.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 16:25 

Screw looking through keyholes for anything, just fire up Dark Vision.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 16:35 

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

:this:

I've never had the patience for things like the Thief games or the Splinter Cell series, etc, but I loved this. The stealthy-ness never gets in the way - part of the beauty of having the Blink power is you can use it to vanish away any time you get spotted.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 17:10 
Skillmeister

Can't use it on a no-powers run-through. *buffs nails on lapel*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 17:21 
Excellent Painter

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Heh, this was the first power up I added with the runes after meeting, "dum dum dum" THE OUTSIDER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 18:19 
Excellent Member

When I went in to pick up the new Tomb Raider today I saw this sitting on the swap shelf at the same class as the recently finished Kingdoms of Amalur so I could've picked it up for a fiver if I'd bloody remembered to pick Amalur up when I left the house this morning. I'll give it a shot tomorrow but it seems unlikely someone else won't have made off with it by then.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 18:25 

DB- be aware there are 50-odd runes needed for a full suite, but only 30-odd in the whole game. So you can't have everything.

Everyone needs Dark Vision, Blink, and Agility though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 19:55 
Excellent Painter

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
DB- be aware there are 50-odd runes needed for a full suite, but only 30-odd in the whole game. So you can't have everything.

Everyone needs Dark Vision, Blink, and Agility though.

Thanks for the heads up — I shall think carefully about how I want to play.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 20:52 
Bad Girl

Gah, I thought there was more talk of the DLC when this thread jumped to the top. Really interested in some of that.

Anyhoo, don't worry about the relic powers so much. As long as you don't piss it away on extra health or the rubbish bottom line of powers you'll soon have a corking contingent of cuality cilling, er, cowers to play with. Powers.

In fact, the ones that seem most boring (eg. aren't about aggressive killing) are actually some of the most fun. I got the most 'useful' first and then dabbled with the killing ones. Then hardly used the killing ones at all. Tch. Whirlwind, for example, is a bit rubbish unless you're going for straight up murdadefkill.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 14:36 
Skillmeister

First dulluck's only 160pts today only.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 21:09 
Bad Girl

Knife of Dunwall DLC, oot! Oot naaaah!

(On PS3, I'd imagine its on Live too) (Xbox Live, not onLive) (its probably not on onLive) (who knows though, aye? I ain't checking everything for ya. Lazy shits)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 23:46 
SavyGamer

Started the Knife of Dunwall DLC tonight. Pretty good so far. It's more of the same gameplay with new environments/missions, and a new character with somewhat different equipment/abilities. If you liked the main game and would like more, seems worth getting to me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 19:40 
Bad Girl

This DLC is freakin' ace. I'm still on the first level and I've been playing it for over an hour. After the whaleless campaign the added whale is whale, whale, whale. Whale. I will make those fuckers pay for hurting these whales. I'll make them wail. I mean, whale. No, hang on etc.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 20:39 
Bad Girl

Ace. Got to the end of the first level and already I want to redo it!

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
I knocked out Rothwell and left him with Abigail for two minutes. I came back and she'd stuck an ice pick in the back of skull! Damn, I wanted to get him in the chair, a substantial journey and challenge, and interrogate him as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 15:15 
Bad Girl

Did I mention how ace I reckon this is?

There's nothing quite like zapping across rooftops like a hyper terminator assassin.

Tip tip tippity tip: get the increased zapping range early on to really help unlock your assassin potential.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 17:22 
Excellent Member

I'm playing this right now and really enjoying it as well. I seem to have all the cash in the world though and nothing I need to spend it on which is an odd position to be in. I'm also only using the 'see through walls' and 'teleport' powers and not really worrying about the other ones but it's excellent fun.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 21:51 
Bad Girl

DLC: Done Le Campaign, more like!

Three missions is what you get and they're big un's. Two new un's and one that you'll have done on the campaign but approached differently, natch.

I'd say it was worth the pennies since its just about the best game in recent times since all the tired shooty pew pew became a staple diet for gamers.

Just be aware that to get the decent ending you'll need low chaos going into the last mission.

I haven't checked up I reckon you'll get four to five hours of awesome if you play it the stealthy way; less if you go balls out on a murderizing death spree. I did do a fair few reloads if I got caught unaware so I could get the low chaos, which added to the run time. There's some lovely written bits of paper knocking about as well to read. There were four brilliantly written, and spooky, ones around four dead bodies if anyone finds it in apartment 7. Or was it 10? I'll rehash them here if I can be bothered...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 19:36 
Hello Hello Hello

So yes a bit late to the party but I have now finished my first playthrough of Dishonored and by crikey it's just about the finest game I've played in yonks, I'd probably stick it up there with Borderlands 2, albeit it's a massively different game of course.

Decided early on I liked the idea of being a stealthy no-kills sort of guy so all my runes were spent on those abilities and I chose bone charms that enhanced that approach, and also the upgrades from Pierre that complimented this. (I think I killed one person early on sort of by accident trying out the death from above sword kill which the game invited me to do.)

Low chaos throughout, couple of ghost missions too (although I wasn't deliberately trying for ghost, it just happened), AND OH MY LORD THE GLORY OF A PROPER SAVE SYSTEM.

First off there's quicksave/quickload on F5/F9 (and it really is quick, literally about three seconds from pressing F9 to being back at the quicksave), a sensible autosave, and manual 'static' saves that you can do before what looks like a significant event. After the fucking abomination of Bioshock Infinite and its stunningly mean autosave system, this was a revelation.

It allowed me to try the same sections time and time again, perfecting an approach and trying different things, or just going in and slaughtering everything, then going back the save and doing it stealthily - you know, just playing the game for FUN rather than having maniac Levine's fucking 'vision' crammed down my gagging throat.

Truly magnificent and a joy from start to finish, it went off the boil a little bit towards the end when I basically had my character maxed out and was able to employ every trick in the book to make light work of pretty much anything, but it feels churlish to make any sort of big deal of that.

Deffo straight into the Knife of Dunwall DLC next, first playthrough did me 22 hours which isn't too bad, although that was with a lot replaying certain sections and getting them nice and tidy.

Anyone who hasn't yet experienced this game definitely needs to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 13:21 
Hello Hello Hello

Started on the DLC, more of the same in a slightly different way, but that's cool with me. Interesting change that your protagonist now has a voice, unlike Corvo.

After that I think it'll be a high chaos playthrough of the main campaign. For some reason I'm getting an itch to play it again and properly MDK-ing my way through it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 19:44 
Hello Hello Hello

Saturnalian wrote:
I haven't checked up I reckon you'll get four to five hours of awesome if you play it the stealthy way; less if you go balls out on a murderizing death spree. I did do a fair few reloads if I got caught unaware so I could get the low chaos, which added to the run time. There's some lovely written bits of paper knocking about as well to read. There were four brilliantly written, and spooky, ones around four dead bodies if anyone finds it in apartment 7. Or was it 10? I'll rehash them here if I can be bothered...

I think I got 4-5 hours out of the first mission, just constantly quicksaving and quickloading to try different approaches - the whole game is like a gorgeously intricate and elaborate puzzle.

Plus I took a save before I kicked off the final sequence of choices with Abigail (this is just at the end of the first mission remember), to see all the different options open to me.

The whale slaughterhouse itself is a stunning construct, one of the grimmest and most foreboding environments I've played through in recent times - it make me properly hate the butchers (which I think is the idea), whereas a lot of the other enemies tend to be played as 'normal people under the cosh of the oppressors'.

The game is damn near perfect, it really is.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 23:15 
Hello Hello Hello

DLC finish!

It did me for 8 hours in the end, but I completely explored missions 1 and 2 which took some time. Mission 3 is the re-tread and probably the weakest of the three, but still a fine endeavour nonetheless.

It's not even like it's down to 'hours for pounds' anyway, if ever there was an example of quality over quantity, Dishonored and its DLC really are it.

My main criticism of the DLC would be you don't get enough missions/runes/bone charms to properly build the character as you can with Corvo in the main campaign, but that's a minor quibble.

Awesome game, kicks Bioshock Infinite into the gutter and stamps on its head until its brain dribbles out of its ears.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 21:03 
Hello Hello Hello

Ooohhh high chaos playthrough FTW, it's the same game again of course, but so different too.

Plus there's that whole aspect of knowing what you're doing and where you're going right from the start, and knowing how all the mechanics work upfront as well. (I generally find the first couple of hours with most new games are a bit 'WTF', so it's nice to go back and revisit those early encounters knowing exactly how it all hangs together.)

I am pretty much killing fucking everything, the only souls to be spared are the civilians (they get choked if they'll raise an alarm, or left alone entirely otherwise). Even baddies I could easily dodge past I'm taking the time out of my day to kill in the most varied and amusing ways possible.

The 'death arsenal' in the game is far more varied than the 'non-lethal options', so it's a really nice change of pace - not better as such since I loved up my non-lethal playthrough very much, but it is nice to just kill the absolute merry fuck out of everything.

Already noticing the game world changing around me compared to my non-lethal playthrough, another splendid touch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 22:51 
Hello Hello Hello

I think it's impossible to bum this game too hard, there is no amount of bummage in the universe that would be excessive as far as this game is concerned.

Working through my high chaos playthrough with joy in my heart and slaughter in my soul, I'm even killing the civilians now if they piss me off enough, y'know, taking a bit too long to walk to a convenient 'strangle and chuck in the corner' location, that's a death-from-above knife kill I'm afraid - harsh but fair.

I've also come across an amazing amount of situations, chatter, books, entire fucking sub-areas, and god knows what else that I missed on my first playthrough, despite me thinking I was being fairly thorough. It's not even just that the 'killing stuff' changes the game (which it does), there's a real depth beyond that too.

Also going for 100% on the runes (not so much on the bone charms), so even at the halfway mark I've got an absolute death-dealing motherfucker Corvo who can kill anything and everything in just about any manner of his choosing - even the shitty Windblast gets a look in, just because it's so much fun.

That's not to say you ever become indestructible, you never really want to be in a situation where you're 1 vs 3 for example, yes you can brute force it with health and mana potions, but even on a KILL KILL KILL playthrough that just feels shit, so I'm still trying to keep it tidy and elegant.

The ridiculously fast quicksave and quickload is a godsend. A quicksave is basically instantaneous (just a little spinning of the gears icon in the corner of the screen), a quickload is perhaps 3-4 seconds, tops - makes trying the same thing time and time again until it's absolutely perfect a real joy.

Stunning game, truly magnificent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 22:23 
Hello Hello Hello

High chaos playthrough now finished, and there are two possible endings on the high chaos playthrough, which makes three endings in total.

For the two endings in high chaos it's literally the very last thing you do in the game that decides which you get, so it's dead easy to go back to a save and see the other one. Basically if you don't save Emily from Havelock you get the really dark ending where the entire kingdom is fucked, it succumbs to the plague and infighting, and the narrator says it's probably for the best. If you do save Emily it's not quite so dark, but everything's still a bit fucked really, because of the path of terror and violence that Corvo took to achieve his goals.

I was really impressed with the differences on the low and high chaos playthroughs, which became increasingly more pointed towards the end. Yeah in fairness the majority of the game plays out the same but you can't reasonably expect them to effectively make two games and then bundle them up into one.

The real shocker was Samuel properly turning on me as he took me to the final level, to the extent that he deliberately reveals you to the enemies. That was a go back to a save and sleep dart him job, I just couldn't bring myself to kill him.

The last level I made an absolutely glorious rampage of, because I'd maxed out on runes and got loooooads of cash, I had a 100% pimped out weapons arsenal with all the blueprints, along with all the death abilities from the runes table - which allowed me to play the last level pretty much as a total carnage-fest (blinking around like bastard to use the high ground, and then just crossbolting or shooting or death-dropping at my leisure, there was even a lot of straight up sword fighting in there). Crude? Yes. Satisfying? Yes. Reducing the game to a borderline-FPS felt a bit cheap but oh my god the slaughter was so cathartic.

Getting to finish off Martin and Pendleton yourself in high chaos is far better IMO than just having Havelock kill them before you even get there. Pendleton you find cornered in a little bolt hole, if you kill his guard and wait for his speech to pan out, he just dies of his wounds for a 'neutralised' result. So I went back to my quicksave and crossbolted him right in the eye before he finished yapping, and for extra fun then removed the crossbolt that killed him from his face.

45 hours playtime and I don't think there's been a wasted minute in the entire enterprise.

I'd genuinely elevate this game to the ranks of one of the best games I've ever played. Pure delight.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:06 
Hello Hello Hello

Am I allowed to make eight successive posts in the same thread? Oh well here goes.

That's Dishonored totally finished now, main campaign low and high chaos playthroughs (including seeing both high chaos endings), and DLC low and high chaos playthroughs (only two endings for the DLC, although the high chaos ending is deliciously dark).

I'm hard pushed to think of a single thing to criticise about the game, as the entire thing is damn near pitch perfect.

I suppose at a push I would say the final mission of the DLC is a bit lazy, it's the re-tread anyway so it's reusing one of the levels from the main game, but even then it's a touch on the weak side. (I'd say the first two levels of the DLC, which are the new ones, are worth the price of admission alone.)

Wonderful stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 23:39 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

£3.99 for a steam copy of this : http://savygamer.co.uk/2013/08/04/dishonored-pc-3-99/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 0:36 
SavyGamer

A steal at that price.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 18:11 
Hello Hello Hello

It's also worth noting that this game runs very well on even a modestly specced PC, I'm currently installing it on Mrs AE's old laptop to see if that can handle it too as an extra frame of reference system-spec wise. (It was a high-end Sony Vaio when it was new, but it's cracking on a bit now and only has a Core Duo CPU (2.3GHz IIRC), 3GB system RAM, with a 4650M GPU, with 512MB of RAM. If that can run it nicely I'd say you could run Dishonored on anything.)

I realise Dishonored has had a fair amount of bummage in this thread, but not enough IMO, it's absolutely on my top ten games list of this generation.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 19:18 
Hello Hello Hello

Laptop ran it fine at 720p with all settings on HIGH and lightshafts turned on and V-SYNC turned off. Wouldn't say it was a silky-smooth 60FPS but certainly up in that sort of range, framerate held up in combat too.

Doubtless it'd be possible to tweak various settings to get the exact required experience, but in essence, Dishonored is perfectly playable on a four year old laptop (albeit one that was pretty high end when it was new) - so considering Dishonored is now £3.99, there's really no excuse to miss it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 19:53 
Hibernating Druid

Gave this a go over a couple of evenings. Enjoyed it for a while then it felt dull.
I imagine its a problem with me and gaming in general lately.
Not much time and patience for games these days, prefer quick blast arcadey stuff if anything.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 20:21 
Hello Hello Hello

Zardoz wrote:
Gave this a go over a couple of evenings. Enjoyed it for a while then it felt dull.
I imagine its a problem with me and gaming in general lately.
Not much time and patience for games these days, prefer quick blast arcadey stuff if anything.

I can understand that but then again I felt Dishonored fitted that mould perfectly, I binned off WoW because I just don't have the time or inclination to play MMOs any more (the same reason I sort of 'looked at' EvE and then left it alone), but Dishonored is a great game to just play in 30-60 minute sessions I found.

I fell out with Bioshock Infinite because it wouldn't let me save when I wanted to, effectively forcing me to play past my preferred stop point (plus it was a bit shit too), but Dishonored has manual saves, auto saves and also a quicksave slot, so pretty much any time slot that you can assign to it is worthwhile.

If you've fallen out with 'normal' games pretty much full stop then fair enough (I remember I went through a phase a few years ago where MAME was about all I played games on for a few months), try Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, that's a nice arcadey racer with a modern lick of paint!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 21:50 
Hibernating Druid

Yeah, I'm in a trough gaming wise. Taken out the Blockbuster offer of 10 quid for 1 game until end of school hols with unlimited swaps so just checking bits out while I can. If it doesn't grab me I swap it.

Anyhow, enough derailing, sorry.

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 23:41 
Paws for thought

Zardoz wrote:
Yeah, I'm in a trough gaming wise. Taken out the Blockbuster offer of 10 quid for 1 game until end of school hols with unlimited swaps so just checking bits out while I can. If it doesn't grab me I swap it.

Anyhow, enough derailing, sorry.

That's mainly as you're not playing on Dimrills plank.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 23:49 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

I want to be on Dimrill's plank.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 18:46 
Hello Hello Hello

MORE DLC, AND IT LOOKS ACE!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... hes-review

I'm having to reinstall the game as I cleared it off to make some room on my SSD, reinstalling now.

Not sure if this DLC is actually available yet.....

EDIT - Available in the Steam Store now, FINISH REINSTALLING YOU BASTARD THING, CURSE MY 16MEG ADSL!

I knew I should have upgraded to VDSL (we don't have no fucking fibre over here).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 18:52 
SavyGamer

Save a couple of quid getting it here instead of steam
http://savygamer.co.uk/2013/08/13/disho ... s-pc-6-40/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 19:13 
Bad Girl

Ooh, out on Xbox yet?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 20:02 
Hello Hello Hello

LewieP wrote:
Save a couple of quid getting it here instead of steam
http://savygamer.co.uk/2013/08/13/disho ... s-pc-6-40/

Cheers Lewie but I have to register and stuff to be able to purchase from there, and I'm too impatient!

It's only a difference of £1.60 anyway, the extra time I'll get playing the new DLC is more important to me :hat:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 20:31 

Saturnalian wrote:
Ooh, out on Xbox yet?

Yes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 22:56 
Hello Hello Hello

The only bad thing about more Dishonored DLC is that I know I'll finish it fairly sharpish and then I'll be forced to play shitter games.

Obviously there's still the towering majesty of BF3 for multiplayer shenanigans, but for single player japes, I'm hard pushed to think of a better game of the last 'generation' if you will.*

Borderlands 2 and DXHR were pretty damn awesome, Max Payne 3 burned incredibly brightly but was very much a single playthrough and then leave it sort of affair, there was GTA4 too of course, but Dishonored is definitely right up there with the best of the best.

The Witches Dishonored DLC gets off to a very strong start, which is fine form considering it's the 're-tread' level, albeit with a very different take on Coldridge Prison. Gonna do low chaos first, and then go back and smash it all up in high chaos. (Same as I did for the main campaign and the first DLC.)

In an excellent little touch, it gives you the choice of starting the Witches DLC with either your low chaos or high chaos 'Daud build' from The Knife of Dunwall DLC, (I guess it affects the gameworld too), or to start the Witches DLC as a whole new endeavour. (Since the Witches DLC is played as Daud as well.)

* Admittedly I did spend some three years of the current gen playing WoW, but I've got games like Fallout 3 and Skyrim in my catalogue, played them both for a reasonable amount of time, and they really did very little for me. Dishonored truly is a class apart.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 22:23 
Hello Hello Hello

Witches of Brigmore DLC low chaos playthrough finish! Needless to say I'm going to jump straight back in and do high chaos (loading in my high chaos save from The Knife Of Dunwall DLC, for maximum high chaos).

It's actually quite cleverly done, in that the Daud DLC basically runs alongside the main Corvo campaign in chronological terms, so that the Witches DLC ends with Corvo choosing to kill or spare you (effectively mirroring the bit in the main campaign where you come across Daud playing as Corvo), even though he doesn't know you've just saved Emily. I did low chaos on this playthrough so he spared me, I suspect of course that he'll kill me on high chaos.

The witches themselves are some nasty ass types, there's one bit where you find an overseer who's been force-fed the remains of his dead friend to the point of insanity, the little journal that the witch has kept next to him says it all, and he is indeed a gibbering wreck when you talk to him - renouncing anything and everything, it's saying something when you feel sorry for an overseer.

Also, loved the new 'pull' power, which is sort of like a reverse blink in that you pull things to you rather than jumping to them (Level 2 allows you to do people and animals as well as objects), although a quick blink>pull combo of course can cover a massive distance in a dizzyingly quick slice of time. (And if you chuck a bend time in there as well, it's really rude.)

Dishonored + DLC is the one of the best overall videogame experiences ever, Top Ten Lifetime entry, I'd say.

Attachment:
eat.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 21:20 
Hello Hello Hello

Well that's all done now, a low and high chaos playthrough of the entire game - main campaign, DLC one and DLC two. (And it's not quite as straightforward as that, I really have messed around with the game's mechanics to a quite stupid degree, saving and loading time and time again, trying multiple attempts to the same situation until I get the one I'm happy with.)

65 hours total playtime which in 'bangs for bucks' terms works out to an absolute bargain, but it's not a question of looking at the game in those terms, it's just been a glorious experience from start to finish, and the DLC has been genuinely worthwhile too. Having Corvo's story finish (one of three ways) and then moving to Daud for the DLC but in the same timeline was a design decision I wasn't too sure of to start with, but it works incredibly well.

The end of the second DLC is very binary, as befits the simple LOW and HIGH chaos choices, but it works for me. (And it's not just the outsider's commentary that changes.)

Low chaos - Corvo spares you. High chaos - Corvo kills you.

Sounds dead basic but having played out the entire game as Corvo in the main campaign, you know how trivial it is for him to kill you or not, so it works incredibly well when he makes his choice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:02 
Hello Hello Hello

Ooooohhhh! Dishnored 2!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... d-tomorrow

I am going to be so all over this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:26 
Bad Girl

Should get its own thread for the hype train.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:34 
Hello Hello Hello

Fuck me, I spelled Dishonored wrong. How bad is that.

But yes, maybe a new thread would be appropriate, better wait for the official reveal though I suppose.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 13:09 

HYPE ACCELERATING

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 13:25 
Hello Hello Hello

My eulogising about the first game is well documented in the last couple of pages of this thread, it was just so damn good. (And I realise it got much well deserved bumming from many others earlier in the thread.)

I really do hope it's the same team who makes the sequel, and that they stay true to the 'feel' of the first game.

Dishonored would be up there in my all-time Top Ten games, I reckon. I only stopped playing it when I'd literally done everything there was to do.

Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next