Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Call of Duty 16 : Modern Warfare
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 14:02 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

Last nights games

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 16:22 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

sdg wrote:
Discovered last night that the spare set of PX5s we had aren’t in as good nick as the pair Jen is using. The headband and cups are really creaky and the audio was constantly cutting out for micro seconds so enough to be distracting and sometimes miss what people were saying.

Ordered myself a new set which are hopefully arriving today; Razer Kraken Tournament Edition. They sound like the 2020 equivalent to the PX5s and are less than £100. Has anybody got them?
Razer Kraken Tournament Edition, Wired Esports Gaming Headset with Full Audio Control and THX Spatial Sound and Advanced Ergonomics - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G4KD8WW/ ... ZEbEBT2FX1

I need a new headset (as you can probably tell) but being so close to ps5 I’m wary of shelling out notes on a third party set that may not be compatible in 6 months time. Therefore I’m tempted by the platinums (I have an older version of the gold) but they still suffer from having an embedded mic.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 16:32 
Ready for action

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
sdg wrote:
Discovered last night that the spare set of PX5s we had aren’t in as good nick as the pair Jen is using. The headband and cups are really creaky and the audio was constantly cutting out for micro seconds so enough to be distracting and sometimes miss what people were saying.

Ordered myself a new set which are hopefully arriving today; Razer Kraken Tournament Edition. They sound like the 2020 equivalent to the PX5s and are less than £100. Has anybody got them?
Razer Kraken Tournament Edition, Wired Esports Gaming Headset with Full Audio Control and THX Spatial Sound and Advanced Ergonomics - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07G4KD8WW/ ... ZEbEBT2FX1

I need a new headset (as you can probably tell) but being so close to ps5 I’m wary of shelling out notes on a third party set that may not be compatible in 6 months time. Therefore I’m tempted by the platinums (I have an older version of the gold) but they still suffer from having an embedded mic.

That thought had crossed my mind but I’ll definitely be playing more than I have in the last six years over the next six months and hopefully they’ll work if I did upgrade the console but even if they didn’t, I get to treat myself to new ones again in the future so it’s win win! :smug:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 17:20 
UltraMod

I’m still getting some weird lag and stuttering issues but nowhere near as bad and only towards the end of a session. I think my c:/ drive is running out of space for the page file so I’ve tried to clear some stuff off there to make at least 50GB free. Will see how it goes.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 19:04 
Mr Chonks wrote:
I’m still getting some weird lag and stuttering issues but nowhere near as bad and only towards the end of a session. I think my c:/ drive is running out of space for the page file so I’ve tried to clear some stuff off there to make at least 50GB free. Will see how it goes.

Have you tried closing everything else while the game is running too?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 19:07 
UltraMod

nickachu wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:

Yep. Even Battle.net! Like I said, it’s much better, but still present.

Ideally I’d upgrade my CPU as it’s somewhat of a bottleneck these days, but that means a new motherboard and RAM too. So I’d need to spend around £450.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 19:12 
Mr Chonks wrote:
nickachu wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:

Ideally I’d upgrade my CPU as it’s somewhat of a bottleneck these days, but that means a new motherboard and RAM too. So I’d need to spend around £450.

Ouch. Might as well just buy a new PS4 and another copy of COD and a new headset.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 19:24 
UltraMod

nickachu wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
nickachu wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:

Ouch. Might as well just buy a new PS4 and another copy of COD and a new headset.

Or wait for the PS5. Either way I can’t afford it anyway.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 19:59 
chewbacca -future arc welder

sdg wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
sdg wrote:

That thought had crossed my mind but I’ll definitely be playing more than I have in the last six years over the next six months and hopefully they’ll work if I did upgrade the console but even if they didn’t, I get to treat myself to new ones again in the future so it’s win win! :smug:

I have the platinums, I... Wouldn't recommend tbh. I have an average size head and they only just fit, the rubber head strap pulls on my hair, the buttons are poorly marked and rattle (!) And I can't tell the difference between them and my old basic ps headset. And the cans are less comfortable on my ears compared to the old ones too. So, to summarise: platinum headset :(

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 20:01 
chewbacca -future arc welder

When I say I can't tell the difference, I mean in terms of sound.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 21:39 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

That’s useful intel. Many thanks.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 23:32 
8-Bit Champion

Tonights games - ending on Nik's 90+ kill shipment round

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 23:52 
Rude Belittler

Fun fact: when you're recording videos to Youtube, you're also streaming them, I watched a bit via the PS4 dashboard.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:51 
Bad Girl

He is streaming to YouTube because (a) you can do that and (b) the video says PS4 Live Broadcast.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:56 
Watching that last game there,it looks like your game plays slower than mine, or it might just be the sensitivity/shotgun, it felt a lot quicker for me at least.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:20 
8-Bit Champion

nickachu wrote:
Watching that last game there,it looks like your game plays slower than mine, or it might just be the sensitivity/shotgun, it felt a lot quicker for me at least.

I'd think framerates will be different , and obviously the stream is on a reduced resolution.

And yes by streaming it i dont need to upload things afterwards or mess around with stuff - there is a short delay on the stream so you cant use it to work out where people are hiding in search and destroy

Sensitivity can be tweaked a bit (i think the default is 5 and mine is bumped up to 7) and yes the shotgun is not as maneuverable as an SMG or pistols

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 15:03 
zaphod79 wrote:

I'd think framerates will be different , and obviously the stream is on a reduced resolution.

And yes by streaming it i dont need to upload things afterwards or mess around with stuff - there is a short delay on the stream so you cant use it to work out where people are hiding in search and destroy

Sensitivity can be tweaked a bit (i think the default is 5 and mine is bumped up to 7) and yes the shotgun is not as maneuverable as an SMG or pistols

I get about 60-70FPS otherwise the game really struggles on my PC, so I doubt they're that far off. I know I turned down my sensitivity as my mouse has quite high anyway, mostly to make it easier tracking people while playing warzone.

Can't seem to get on with the shotguns though, the range, or lack of, makes it difficult for me. Although I seem to get destroyed by them all the damn time.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 15:23 
8-Bit Champion

nickachu wrote:
Can't seem to get on with the shotguns though, the range, or lack of, makes it difficult for me. Although I seem to get destroyed by them all the damn time.

How to shotgun

At the start most of the shotguns are a one hit kill at very low range while your aiming down the sights
However all of them get much better when you add on an extended barrel / muzzle / weighted ammo / etc etc

And once you have them powered up you can literally just point and shoot without ADS and kill from a distance / set people on fire / shoot off up to 14 rounds in very very quick succession without reloading :-)

So my basic advice especially since its on a playlist right now is grind Shipment - you can get shotgun kills easily even with no attachments and every time you unlock a new attachment look for the magic phrase '+damage range' and add those on

The other two things to be aware of is there is a special shotgun that goes boom very loudly that you only unlock by getting multiple shotgun kills in different matches (which will come naturally) and that the 2nd shotgun has two extra ammo types available to it which both set the target on fire - to unlock them you need to get kills while having a specific set of other attachments in place (look through the ammo types and it will show you the challenge on the bottom of the screen)

If your going to grind out shotguns I'd also have your secondary as a pistol and grind out some of the akimbo challenges - those are typically get 3 kills in 5 matches using a pistol with a specific perk enabled you can also then unlock another pistol which has a 3 round burst and used to be crazy powerful but they nerfed it a bit in the last update - the .357 pistol has a ammo type called 'snakeshot' which also used to be overpowered and is nerfed but still basically makes it a handheld shotgun

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 15:33 
Oh I have the akimbo renettis. Right now I just have the burst one as a secondary on most classes as I run cold blooded instead of overkill.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 15:43 
8-Bit Champion

nickachu wrote:
Oh I have the akimbo renettis. Right now I just have the burst one as a secondary on most classes as I run cold blooded instead of overkill.

If you have them then do the .357's as well for snakeshot

Basically other than my shield class all my other classes run cold blooded / ghost / spotter
I wont show up on anything other than an advanced UAV and i can see (and hack) enemy equipment at a distance
Molotov for lethal and stim for non - although people laugh at the amount of times i used it - it basically removes jam, so every time i've taken damage my reaction is to hit the stim . In the past there was basically no penalty for it but it does now affect your aim while you are stimming

Shield was running overkill (so i could get another weapon but i have switched that to pistols now with cold blooded) , restock (to keep a supply of throwing knives) , and battle hardened

I think SDG was complaining about shields before - the easiest take down for them is fire - throw a Molotov and it will kill them - you can also go Semtex , C4 - have quick movement and get around them - or aim for the feet (if they are not crouching)

If your playing with a shield obviously switching out your shield is dangerous so throwing knives (you only take down the shield for a second) is normally your best ranged weapon or you can just bash people on the head with a the shield itself :-)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 15:59 
Ready for action

krazywookie wrote:
sdg wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
sdg wrote:

I have the platinums, I... Wouldn't recommend tbh. I have an average size head and they only just fit, the rubber head strap pulls on my hair, the buttons are poorly marked and rattle (!) And I can't tell the difference between them and my old basic ps headset. And the cans are less comfortable on my ears compared to the old ones too. So, to summarise: platinum headset :(

A further update to this: after waiting all day yesterday for them to arrive like a kid at Christmas, as soon as I got them opened and read the setup I started to doubt how good they would be. Sure enough, the main features including independent chat and game audio control and the simulated surround sound are PC only features.

I messaged my brother in law who’d given them a glowing recommendation and pulled my attention away from the Turtle Beach Stealth 600s to find out how he’d set them up and after some questioning, found out that he doesn’t use them when he’s playing with friends because he can’t hear chat over the game audio :facepalm:

Did a bit more digging and realised my conclusion was correct, this is a great headset for a PC gamer that can work on PS4 but without all the best features so back in the box they went.

So at around 5am this morning while feeding the baby I did some reading and ordered the HyperX Cloud Alpha. Then once I was out of bed this morning after a bit more sleep I downloaded the manual to check they’d be ok and found they also don’t allow for independent adjustment of chat and game audio...wtf!

Started looking at even more expensive headsets until finally I decided I can’t be bothered with all the faff of trying to figure out what is and isn’t compatible and I’ve just went for the straightforwardness of the Turtle Beach Stealth 600. Should arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed it’s as good as the PX5s and if so, then I know I’ll be happy.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 16:07 
Problem is, I hate the magnum. It's too slow and you can't spray it. I think out of about like 70 odd matches in gulag with the magnum, I won like 2. I just can't get along with it.

I know C4 is the way to go in warzone, mostly cos of the damage radius and it's good for tossing into buildings without having to cook it or giving people time to run.

Riot shields tend to be no problem, especially if I'm running MP5 or MP7, as I'm usually quick enough to get an angle on them and hip fire them. It's just the bastards running with knives like suicide bombers that are the annoying ones.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 16:16 
8-Bit Champion

nickachu wrote:
Problem is, I hate the magnum. It's too slow and you can't spray it.

Pretty sure you can have a 'quick trigger' on it so you can spray but it is very shotgun like in that its best at close range.

Quote:
Riot shields tend to be no problem, especially if I'm running MP5 or MP7, as I'm usually quick enough to get an angle on them and hip fire them.

Yeah if your running an SMG generally you can get around them although 1on1 with a wall behind or even better a corner i'll still do okay with the shield because i just need to keep it facing you - and when you reload your getting a knife in the face

Obviously the other way for taking out shields is 2 people - one front - one side (or behind)

Shield as a class tends to work well on either Headquarters or Hardpoint when you can just get to a corner and survive

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 16:25 
Rude Belittler

Best way of dealing with Riot shields: Thermite. Fucks 'em right up. Semtex works too if you stick 'em on the shield.

I hate throwing knife/shield dickheads. Unless I'm rocking the crossbow with explosive bolts, then they're easy pickings.

the .357 is all about headshots. I'm not a massive fan of it, to be honest. But yeah, If you want to use it, stick a nice open reflex on it and go for the head. (Snakeshot should be a joke btw, it's designed as an anti vermin round, rats, small snakes that sort of thing).

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 16:36 
Ready for action

Love this info btw, I was enjoying using the shotgun last night and that’s at first level with no attachments so I’ll definitely stick with it!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 16:48 
8-Bit Champion

Pundabaya wrote:
the .357 is all about headshots. I'm not a massive fan of it, to be honest. But yeah, If you want to use it, stick a nice open reflex on it and go for the head. (Snakeshot should be a joke btw, it's designed as an anti vermin round, rats, small snakes that sort of thing).

Before the last nerf snakeshot basically gave you the same damage and range as a lot of the shotguns from a single pistol - I'm running them with akimbo / extended barrels / snakeshot as a secondary and just point and fire both quickly and it will kill (you obviously cant aim down sights with akimbo in place)

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 16:52 
That's why the renettis with burst were good before the nerf, they were like short range burst smgs. Since you have 54 rounds before reloading.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 20:24 

sdg wrote:
So at around 5am this morning while feeding the baby I did some reading and ordered the HyperX Cloud Alpha. Then once I was out of bed this morning after a bit more sleep I downloaded the manual to check they’d be ok and found they also don’t allow for independent adjustment of chat and game audio...wtf!
No PS4 headset that plugs into the joypad can do that - the audio levels are pre-mixed by the console into a single output. But the PS4 dash has a setting for party audio versus game audio, if that’s how you are getting your voice chat. Hold the PS button, to down to Party settings, there’s a slider in there somewhere.

If you’re using in-game voice chat, CoD itself has a similar setting - you can adjust music volume, sound fx volume, and chat volume independently.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 20:33 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

And you do have to, because the default CoD settings are trash. And that hideous fake radio effect.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 23:31 
8-Bit Champion

zaphod79 wrote:
@curiosity

https://www.guidefall.com/modern-warfare-anon-name-bug/

How to fix the 'anon' name thing

@grim... if you want to fix the anon12345 name thingy

Quote:

Select “Options” on your in-game home screen
Navigate to the “Account” tab and choose your Activision account
Select “Change Display Name”
Enter your old (or new) ID name and select “Confirm”

You can also fix the bug by logging into your Activision account on a desktop, selecting “Basic Info,” and editing your ID name from there.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 23:36 
8-Bit Champion

And tonight's Gatting

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 0:37 
Ready for action

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
sdg wrote:
No PS4 headset that plugs into the joypad can do that - the audio levels are pre-mixed by the console into a single output. But the PS4 dash has a setting for party audio versus game audio, if that’s how you are getting your voice chat. Hold the PS button, to down to Party settings, there’s a slider in there somewhere.

If you’re using in-game voice chat, CoD itself has a similar setting - you can adjust music volume, sound fx volume, and chat volume independently.

The PX5s I have just now let me adjust both independently, game audio via a wheel on one ear and chat audio via a dongle on the wire. They’re past their best though so I need a new pair.

If I was stuck with adjusting a master setting then I suppose I’d get used to it but I’d need to mess around to find one that worked...I’ll see what these new turtle beaches are like then take it from there.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:25 
8-Bit Champion

And for those asking my flaming shotgun attachments

Attachment:
EZDUikfWAAA5p25.jpg

And for the new players - reminder that if you have a set of blueprints for a gun then you can use them even if you've not yet unlocked the gun and even if you've not unlocked the attachments - just start with the blueprint as your base and then add / change from there
You can also save your own blueprints so you dont need to keep rebuilding your setup each time

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:37 
Ready for action

I don’t really understand blueprints, are they just to look at until the game tells you you’ve unlocked them? How do you equip them?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 13:20 
8-Bit Champion

sdg wrote:
I don’t really understand blueprints, are they just to look at until the game tells you you’ve unlocked them? How do you equip them?

To equip a blueprint
Select a loadout
select a weapon type
scroll to the weapon and any you have blueprints for will have an extra box on the right - move to that box and select and it will let you choose those blueprints for that gun
you can then edit the gun as normal (so remove / add stuff to it)

The important parts are that if you have a blueprint for a gun that you've not yet unlocked you can just use the blueprint - you dont need the gun and if you have a blueprint that has a weapon add on that you've not unlocked its the same - use the blueprint and the weapon will have that attachment

You'll get blueprints by completing missions and operator 'quests' - you should see them from your main page on the right

This is slightly out of date now but at least shows where : https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019 ... rints-6028

The little box that says 'armory' is where your blueprints are on this image

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 13:26 
Ready for action

Brilliant, thanks Zaphod.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 15:06 
UltraMod

After clearing space on my C:/ drive and doing some weird tweaks I've never had to do in all my years of PC fiddling to get this game working, I'm now crossing my fingers that my technical issues are behind me!

Getting somewhat better. This game could have been closer I guess
Attachment:
closegame.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 20:12 
Rude Belittler

The thing to remember about blueprints is that they are exactly the same as the same gun with those same attachments, they only differ visually.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 20:20 
8-Bit Champion

Pundabaya wrote:
The thing to remember about blueprints is that they are exactly the same as the same gun with those same attachments, they only differ visually.

And for a new player a set of blueprints will allow you to use the gun before its unlocked , and use attachments before you have unlocked them

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 19:12 
8-Bit Champion

So i've not quite finished the battle pass for this season - about 6 levels to go but still a few days - a reminder for everyone else that season 4 will start on the 3rd and there will probably be one or two *big* downloads for it - the last one was a big download and when you started the game it then started the second big download (although your could then play warzone until the rest was there).

trailer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:45 
8-Bit Champion

Considering how difficult we found the co-op challenges i think this post might be a useful read - and i'm up for trying these again at some point

https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/ ... egies_for/

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 19:53 
UltraMod

zaphod79 wrote:
Considering how difficult we found the co-op challenges i think this post might be a useful read - and i'm up for trying these again at some point

https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/ ... egies_for/

I was talking to Sat about these earlier. We’d both be up for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 14:57 
Ready for action

sdg wrote:
krazywookie wrote:
sdg wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
sdg wrote:

A further update to this: after waiting all day yesterday for them to arrive like a kid at Christmas, as soon as I got them opened and read the setup I started to doubt how good they would be. Sure enough, the main features including independent chat and game audio control and the simulated surround sound are PC only features.

I messaged my brother in law who’d given them a glowing recommendation and pulled my attention away from the Turtle Beach Stealth 600s to find out how he’d set them up and after some questioning, found out that he doesn’t use them when he’s playing with friends because he can’t hear chat over the game audio :facepalm:

Did a bit more digging and realised my conclusion was correct, this is a great headset for a PC gamer that can work on PS4 but without all the best features so back in the box they went.

Started looking at even more expensive headsets until finally I decided I can’t be bothered with all the faff of trying to figure out what is and isn’t compatible and I’ve just went for the straightforwardness of the Turtle Beach Stealth 600. Should arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed it’s as good as the PX5s and if so, then I know I’ll be happy.

Further (and hopefully final) headset update.

Started with the TB PX5s I had from Xbox 360 days that saved my life many a time when I heard someone sneaking up behind me on hardcore search and destroy. This is the headset that I was using when I managed a team wipe on HC S&D when I was the last surviving player vs 6. I loved this headset, but it’s old, the cups were creaking in a hugely distracting way, and the audio kept cutting out intermittently and only for very short bursts but again, hugely distracting.

Ordered the Razer Kraken TEs on a friends suggestion. They arrived and I found the chat audio almost imperceptible against the game audio and I wasn’t aware I could adjust in the game and PS4 settings. Messaged my friend who revealed he can’t hear the chat either so he doesn’t use them when playing with friends.

Ordered HyperX Cloud Alphas at around 5am one morning while feeding the baby. Still wasn’t aware at this point of the limitations of separately controlling chat and game audio and after waking up properly, downloading the manual and checking the setup I realised these couldn’t independently adjust chat so I cancelled the order.

Decided to go for the simple option, TurtleBeach Stealth 600P, with the P designation meaning they are the PS4 variant. I’d resisted them because I’d read a lot of stuff saying the TB quality had gone downhill and I thought of all the options, these were least likely to be forward compatible but by this point I wanted the easy option, was sick of reading reviews and hoped the superhuman hearing mode would be similar to my favourite audio preset on the PX5s I loved so much.
They arrived and I was happy with build quality. Setup was easy. Audio was decent, but sure enough as Gaywood rightly pointed out, the chat audio while having its own inline volume control wasn’t really controlled separately. Basically, with this headset you can turn it down below game audio but you can’t make it louder than the master volume. This meant I had to find the audio adjustments on the PS4 and CoD menus to set it up how I wanted it.
I was hopeful this was the search over but ultimately I found this headset the most uncomfortable one. I might have persevered but I also noticed lag in the chat which I presume is because it’s a wireless headset at the bottom/mid price range.

I decided to give the Razer Kraken TE another try since I had a good audio setup now. I was impressed with the build quality and comfort of these headphones but I felt like the sound was lacking, particularly in some of the detail.

Since I’d now messed about with the audio settings, I was more ready to accept a lack of inline chat audio control so I did some more reading and went for the HyperX Cloud II. These arrived yesterday. I had to update the firmware to make all the features work on the PS4 (USB connection to PS4 rather than 3.5mm Jack to controller, this included the in line volume controls and mic mute) and virtual 7.1 surround sound. Luckily this was a quick process done in 5 mins on my laptop. These headphones come with spare soft fabric cups as well as the leather effect ones that come fitted. The mic is detachable as well. They’re very comfortable and the sound quality was very good. During a Cyber Attack game last night, I heard footsteps approaching and could tell they came from behind me and to the left rather than just a vague sense of direction. Not noticed any lag in chat and hopefully that with the USB and 3.5mm jack connection there’s a decent chance of them being forward compatible. They were also one of the cheapest ones at £80.

Decided I’m keeping these, very happy with them at that price point.
Also of note, I had a couple of games earlier in the evening yesterday where my ping was <80ms and I finished top of my team both times :metul: I’m really hoping I’m vindicated when I get my broadband upgrade and I don’t find out that I’m just old and rubbish at CoD now :DD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 15:50 
Bad Girl

I got a headset for the PS4/Xbox/PC for about £30 (I think, dirt cheap) and they’re good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 16:08 
Ready for action

Satsuma wrote:
I got a headset for the PS4/Xbox/PC for about £30 (I think, dirt cheap) and they’re good.

:DD

I’m off work for six months at the moment and spending 24/7 with a two year old and 3 month old (and my wife). I need something to obsess over to stop me going mad!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 23:35 
UltraMod

I hope Zaphod streamed me punching Riles to death for the final kill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43 
8-Bit Champion

Mr Chonks wrote:
I hope Zaphod streamed me punching Riles to death for the final kill

This is last nights but i cant see it obviously in there - it was gun game on king wasnt it ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:11 
8-Bit Champion

Season 4 delayed

https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/1 ... 7902174208

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:27 
8-Bit Champion

So while we're waiting then - Battlepass notes

The battle pass goes on sale at the start of each season for around 1000 cod points
If you buy it then you will gain every item as you unlock them on the pass (100 levels but normally an early level and the last level give you multiple items)
If you don't buy it then you will still unlock some things from the battle pass but only a small fraction of them (1 in 20?)

Each seasons battle pass includes more than 1000 cod points so buying and completing one will get you enough to buy the next one

What you get in the battle pass is :
Operator unlocks / costumes / finishing moves / quotes
Gun blueprints
COD points
Graffiti tags
Stickers and charms to stick on your guns
Calling cards
Emblems
Guns (*)

I think i paid around £8.50 or so for a pack of cod points when the first season went live to buy the pass but I've not put anything else into it and i have around 2000 cod points now

The 'guns' unlocks tend to be low down and so far have always been included on the free track and are the only things in here which are non cosmetic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:17 
UltraMod

I could be tempted if I continue to play it as much as I am currently. I used to buy the Rocket Pass on Rocket League and I'm not doing that now (or playing it at all, as this has replaced it for competitive multiplayer).

Reply to topic  [ 512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next