Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: The Resistance Mission 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 13:31 
Sleepyhead

Slightly Green wrote:
sdg wrote:
I think it's interesting that Mr Russell voted no and only told us when he found out his vote would be made public.

:this:

Also sent alarm bells ringing for me

Worth noting that if he was a baddie then he would surely vote yes, since he's on the 'away team' and could score a point for the evil sabate ... sabotu... people who sabotage things.

However! Maybe the reason he voted no was because he is on the mission team, and so are several other bad people? Maybe he recognised that there was a chance that several people would sabotage the mission, this revealing their evil hand too early on? Or was it a way of communicating to his fellow team, asking them not to sabotage as he would take care of it? Or vice versa?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 13:33 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

Curiosity wrote:
Slightly Green wrote:
sdg wrote:
I think it's interesting that Mr Russell voted no and only told us when he found out his vote would be made public.

Also sent alarm bells ringing for me

Worth noting that if he was a baddie then he would surely vote yes, since he's on the 'away team' and could score a point for the evil sabate ... sabotu... people who sabotage things.

However! Maybe the reason he voted no was because he is on the mission team, and so are several other bad people? Maybe he recognised that there was a chance that several people would sabotage the mission, this revealing their evil hand too early on? Or was it a way of communicating to his fellow team, asking them not to sabotage as he would take care of it? Or vice versa?

All interesting points, I am now more confused

If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 13:37 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

Curiosity wrote:
Or was it a way of communicating to his fellow team, asking them not to sabotage as he would take care of it? Or vice versa?

hmm thats a very interesting idea, since the spies can't communicate outside of the thread then we need to be on the look out for that type of thing.

Anyway I have sent in my support of the mission so guess we are just waiting on the other two....or Trooper :D

If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 13:46 
Ready for action

I hadn't really thought of that, so essentially a mission could be composed entirely of spies, but no sabotage could take place because they would all be holding back in case one of the others did it. So a result of no sabotage doesn't necessarily mean there were no spies. Although on the flip side, a lot of spies being placed in one mission could be a huge break for us because if they all sabotaged then it would give us a good pool to look to for the spies identity.
Communication between spies should surely become more obvious to us as the game progresses since as soon as we unearth one spy we can start to look at voting patterns, missions they have taken part in etc. Then we can review things they have said and try to make connections. I can't really see what they could say that would make sense to other spies though to give a clear direction about what to do so hopefully they miss chances or expose themselves by mistake.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 14:00 
ugvm'er at heart...

Curiosity wrote:
I believe leadership passes on after a vote, whether or not we agree to go with it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 14:31 
ugvm'er at heart...

The operatives return, bloody and bruised and covered in various forms of shit.

The mission seems like it was a success! Let's take a look at the feed and see what is happening.
What's this, the cameras seem just as they were? Somebody installed something, what did they install?

It appears the software that got installed wasn't what was given to the operatives. The Resistance coffers have been drained, all the beer money has gone!

2 people on the mission supported it. 1 sabotaged.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2