Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Amnesia Scum Day Four
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 19:22 
ugvm'er at heart...

Grim... wrote:
That would be strange, however, to say the least - I've read about these situations a lot and I've never known one where it's possible for different "conversation groups" to cross over,

Strange, but not unprecedented, my hazy memory keeps shouting "fake mafia game" for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 22:56 
chewbacca -future arc welder

Hi guys, looks like I had a heavy night on the gas!

Ok, so it's bad that we lost gj but it does mean that a no vote doesn't always result in 2 deaths.

Honestly I just assumed that I was so late up that there was no way I would get my role confirmed and I read the rules wrong! So I can sympathise with trooper on that one. Although I didn't think I lied at all.

I'm assuming I got hacked the other day which does explain the phantom vote.

Must say, I believe Grim... He hasn't given us complications or obvious lies. I'm not sure about APOD, he's not telling us something. Why not?

Its not just that you're talking a lot trooper, it's more that some stuff is a bit confusing to me and some seems to need justification. So [vote:trooper]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:00 

krazywookie wrote:

Ok, so it's bad that we lost gj but it does mean that a no vote doesn't always result in 2 deaths.

Honestly I just assumed that I was so late up that there was no way I would get my role confirmed and I read the rules wrong! So I can sympathise with trooper on that one. Although I didn't think I lied at all.

Must say, I believe Grim... He hasn't given us complications or obvious lies. I'm not sure about APOD, he's not telling us something. Why not?

Its not just that you're talking a lot trooper, it's more that some stuff is a bit confusing to me and some seems to need justification. So [vote:trooper]

I read it the same, and as I didn't wake up until lunchtime I assumed that 5 people would already have guessed. So I still have no idea who I am, and the people I have attempted to target or contact are still alive. So I'm obviously a doctor probably an insignificant test subject.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:12 
Excellent Member

Joans wrote:
krazywookie wrote:

I read it the same, and as I didn't wake up until lunchtime I assumed that 5 people would already have guessed. So I still have no idea who I am, and the people I have attempted to target or contact are still alive. So I'm obviously a doctor probably an insignificant test subject.

I too must have misread it, as I didn't send a message, having assumed that five people would have already done so.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:15 
chewbacca -future arc welder

Curse you boobies, and you're moderately unclear instructions. Can we try now? Can't hurt, I'll give it a shot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:22 
Master of dodgy spelling....

krazywookie: 1 (Trooper)
trooper: 8 (ApplePieOfDestiny, Craster, Mimi, Malc, Grim..., KovacsC, Mr Russell, krazywookie)

Not voted: 7 (runcle, myp, mr dom, thevision, bobbyaro, joans, alarm)

With 16 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch, and 9 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/work.php

One vote to go.. Then we can see if Trooper is telling the truth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:33 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Alarm wrote:
I too must have misread it, as I didn't send a message, having assumed that five people would have already done so.

So did I, to be fair - I thought it was the first five guesses that got answered? I'm going to, er, replay my memory of the event to see if it gets any clearer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:35 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Huh, it does say "correct guesses".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:48 

[vote:Trooper] Sorry APOD. Maybe. I can't remember.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 23:53 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

krazywookie: 1 (Trooper)
trooper: 9 (ApplePieOfDestiny, Craster, Mimi, Malc, Grim..., KovacsC, Mr Russell, krazywookie, Joans)

Not voted: 6 (runcle, myp, mr dom, thevision, bobbyaro, alarm)

With 16 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch, and 9 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/work.php

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 
Sleepyhead

In a hitherto unseen flurry of activity, Trooper is pushed in front of the television.

"Hmmm..."

A small tube protrudes from within the ceiling. There is a noise that might well be 'pwhphhhht'. A dart hits Trooper in the neck, and within seconds he's on the floor.

"It's a very humane poison. He'll be dead within a minute, without feeling any pain. This only seems fair, given his occupation. Trooper was a man dedicated to saving others. Each night he could choose to protect someone, and they would be saved from assassination attempts.

He did tell you this.

Trooper was the Townie Doctor."

Night Actions by 7am Wednesday please, though preferably before. If you have a confirmed role with no night action, there's no need to send one.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3