Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Beex Noire : Day 7
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 17:52 
Best
Board Mother

Firstly, W00T! The town got a scum! :D
Gilly wrote:
I haven't seen anything to change my mind about GJ. [Vote:Goddess Jasmine]

Seriously? Have you not seen what happened at the end of yesterday? Did I manage to lead a lynch on your mafia buddy or something?
Gilly wrote:
If I was a baddy I would have been able to just make a few posts in the evenings

Really? Why? Are you privy to rules that we don't know about? Is this why you are so suss of me? Because I can only join in the conversation at certain times? ?:|

Also, I have never been visited by the prostitute. Who does that leave? Joans? Kovacs?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 17:53 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

I'm wondering who was visited by the prostitute last night? Since nothing went on... any takers?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 17:54 
Best
Board Mother

TheVision wrote:
I'm wondering who was visited by the prostitute last night? Since nothing went on... any takers?

You must have been posting when I did, I think there is only Joans and Kovacs it could be.

Ready for action

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Firstly, W00T! The town got a scum! :D
Gilly wrote:
I haven't seen anything to change my mind about GJ. [Vote:Goddess Jasmine]

Seriously? Have you not seen what happened at the end of yesterday? Did I manage to lead a lynch on your mafia buddy or something?
Gilly wrote:
If I was a baddy I would have been able to just make a few posts in the evenings

Really? Why? Are you privy to rules that we don't know about? Is this why you are so suss of me? Because I can only join in the conversation at certain times? ?:|

Also, I have never been visited by the prostitute. Who does that leave? Joans? Kovacs?

I concede that something may have happened in the last couple of days to make me change my mind about you but to be honest I'm struggling to concentrate and have been posting in between throwing up. I'd rather not just drift away and stop posting though.

When I say I'd have been able to just post in evenings what I mean was I would be less keen to get in about everythings that happening because I wouldn't want to draw too much attention to myself.

Post subject: Beex Noire : Day 7

Can the mafia kill if the mafia leader is being 'entertained', though?* how can the mafia leader instruct the goons if he/she is busy with a hooker?

*sorry, I've not played a game where there is a mafia leader before, just regular mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 17:55 
Best
Board Mother

KovacsC wrote:
As far as I can see it, I am the only band member left... woot solos...

I'm still here!

*gets drumsticks out*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 17:57 
Best
Board Mother

Gilly wrote:
When I say I'd have been able to just post in evenings what I mean was I would be less keen to get in about everythings that happening because I wouldn't want to draw too much attention to myself.

Well that makes more sense, but it's still not what you said. :P

Also, I think you really are regular townie, so I'm not going to vote for you again, no matter how infuriating you are. :kiss:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:00 
Best
Board Mother

Mimi wrote:
Can the mafia kill if the mafia leader is being 'entertained', though?* how can the mafia leader instruct the goons if he/she is busy with a hooker?

*sorry, I've not played a game where there is a mafia leader before, just regular mafia.

Damn good question!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:03 

Gilly wrote:
Also, I see that the night you were visited there was a SK kill so we can rule you out as that. There was also a mafia kill but there wa also still a known ejected mafia member alove at that time who could have been the one to carry out the kill.

Using the roleblock, investigate, kill order of happening in the rule, I assume that the first (roleblock) actions would block the Mafia Leader's role to instruct the goon to kill, no? In which case if you block the leader then you block the mafia - is that right, Gamesmaster? In which case I'd be cleared of being mafia as well as SK.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:07 
Best
Board Mother

Mimi wrote:
Gilly wrote:
Also, I see that the night you were visited there was a SK kill so we can rule you out as that. There was also a mafia kill but there wa also still a known ejected mafia member alove at that time who could have been the one to carry out the kill.

Using the roleblock, investigate, kill order of happening in the rule, I assume that the first (roleblock) actions would block the Mafia Leader's role to instruct the goon to kill, no? In which case if you block the leader then you block the mafia - is that right, Gamesmaster? In which case I'd be cleared of being mafia as well as SK.

I think you might be right there Meemster.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:47 
Ready for action

That's a good point Mimi but we'd need the clarification on that before knowing for sure if it clears your name.

Ok, I've done rubbish so far let's keep it up.

[vote:Joans]
If I unvote Gj then I can't say she's a baddy anymore.
Pending clarificaqtion from trooper we're saying mimi is ok.
That leaves kovacs, joans and mr russell. I chose one at random.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:49 

I can't see any benefit (for the town anyway) for the prostitute to come forward. I realise this doesn't exactly make me look good, so you'll just have to trust me (or not), but I was visited by the prostitute last night. Unless something weird happened, it looks like I was saved from more than one nasty death.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:51 

As for the mafia thing, I think that the roleblocker only has to block the person carrying out the kill, otherwise the leader may as well do all the kills themself.
Although it doesn't make sense, it also doesn't make sense that you can kill the prostitute overnight, but not the person she's with.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:52 

Gilly wrote:
That's a good point Mimi but we'd need the clarification on that before knowing for sure if it clears your name.

I know, which is why I have requested it :P

Quote:
Ok, I've done rubbish so far let's keep it up.

[vote:Joans]
If I unvote Gj then I can't say she's a baddy anymore.
Pending clarificaqtion from trooper we're saying mimi is ok.
That leaves kovacs, joans and mr russell. I chose one at random.

I think you've got the names mixed up there. It's The Vision, not Russell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:52 
Ready for action

Mimi wrote:

I think you've got the names mixed up there. It's The Vision, not Russell

urgh... :zombie:
Yeah you're right.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 18:54 

Joans wrote:
I can't see any benefit (for the town anyway) for the prostitute to come forward. I realise this doesn't exactly make me look good, so you'll just have to trust me (or not), but I was visited by the prostitute last night. Unless something weird happened, it looks like I was saved from more than one nasty death.

I can't see the reason either, other than to make them an obvious target. If someone comes up with a good reason for the prostitute to come forward then well and good, but calling for it with no specific aim seems a bit risky.

Unless the prostitute can name mafia and SK, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 20:03 
ugvm'er at heart...

Roleblocking only blocks actions, not conversations or orders

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 21:15 

Ok, well that makes it less cut and dry, then.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 21:39 
Best
Board Mother

Joans wrote:

Or someone tried to kill you and you tried to kill someone.

Seeing as that gives you a higher percentage here of being either a mafia or the SK I shall follow Gilly's lead and [vote: Joans].

Also, can you really not all make out who the prostitute is? I'm not naming names, I don't want them killed either.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 22:11 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

[vote:joans] Hope I've done that right I'm on my 3DS.

Anyway, I've suspected Joans for a while today so I'm happy to keep the ball rolling.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 22:13 

TheVision wrote:
[vote:joans] Hope I've done that right I'm on my 3DS.

Anyway, I've suspected Joans for a while today so I'm happy to keep the ball rolling.

Just out of interest, why have you suspected me?
If I was a bad guy, I could have finished the day earlier yesterday if I wanted. And why own up to being with the prostitute last night, I could have just denied it like everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:42 

Looking back over my extensive notes which I rediscovered scrawled on the back of the winding up papers from my business (seems I can't manage without my old business chum, I can't stand the office now, it's so dull and confusing) I've suspected Gilly from the early days. But as I said yesterday, Joans has also been on my radar and I do suspect him also.

It depends on whether I think Goddess Jasmine's motivations or good, more than The Vision's as he's not been on my radar too much, and more than Gilly, who I am confused by, but as I think, hope, maybe even pray a little that GJ is good, [vote:Joans]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:16 
Unpossible!

Beex Noire : Day 7

VOTE UPDATE

joans: 4 (Gilly, Mimi, Goddess Jasmine, TheVision)

Not voted: 2 (kovacsc, joans)

With 6 players alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch, and 5 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 
ugvm'er at heart...

Joans is dragged off to the cells, lucky for the town, as Joans was the Mafia Don and the local Pick-up Artist

pick up artist wrote:
A different girl every night, or even more than one if you can manage it. Full of chat and charm, girls love you and guys want to be you.
At least that is the dream, the reality is that you go home alone every night, yet the next evening you are back, doing the same again. Girls seem to like what they see from across the room, but as soon as you talk to them they go cold on you and you have no idea why? Till you work out the reason you'll carry on eating the free pickled onion bar snacks, man those things are addictive.

Night actions by 10am Friday please

Can a mod add Joans to the dead thread please.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2