Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ] 
 Post subject: Beex Noire : Day 6
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:39 
ugvm'er at heart...

A very quiet night, for some, less so for others…

Flis is missing.
He is discovered tied to a chair and naked, except for a robe that had been soaked in lighter fluid and set on fire while he was still alive.
An ice-pick, knife and brass knuckles are next to his body and a razor blade had been used to slice his throat, his nose had been broken and several of his teeth had been knocked out.

Flis was a Townie and the Club Chef
Club Chef wrote:
12 long years as chef at the club. Hugely fat, sweating all over the food and using the cheapest ingredients possible, you would be surprised that people actually came back to eat at the club, if you actually took any notice.
You have a store cupboard full of food that you are working your way through, if you could read you would notice that everything went out of date at least 2 years ago, you even have a large jar of pickled onions that is 10 years old! They'll do for bar snacks…

Craster is also found dead, drowned in Lasagne. Murder, or just overeating? I'm guessing murder.

Craster was the Undercover Cop and the Local Spiv
Local Spiv wrote:
A full on chancer at life, doing whatever you can to get by. If somebody wants something, you can get if for them… at a price.

Also.

Squirt, Kalmar and Craig look funny. When you wander over to see if they are ok, you realise they are mannequins and have been all along, you all need your eyes testing… modkills due to non participation

Squirt was the Informer and the Shoe Shine Boy
Shoe Shine Boy wrote:
Easily the smartest person in town, permanently happy, you always know what is going on. Nobody ever listens to you though, why would they, it's not like you can see anything after that tragic "accident"

Kalmar was a Townie and a Drunk
Drunk wrote:
Immaculately dressed every evening… at the start. Every night ends the same way, in the gutter or on the sidewalk. Back for more the next night, it's got to be better than the drugs, hasn't it?

Craig was a Townie and a Club Waitress
Club Waitress wrote:
You'll make it one day, you just need your big break. You're certainly not a waitress, you are an actress!

[playerlist]
Goddess Jasmine
Mr Russell
Gilly
TheVision
Mimi
KovacsC
Joans
[/playerlist]

Prizes for being in character, sticking to the theme and keeping the story going.

You will be voting to hand someone over to the cops.

Voting rules are as follows:
http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/
With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch, and 5 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

If a majority is not reached, at the end of the "day" the person with the most votes will be handed over to the cops, regardless of whether it is an overall majority or not. if there is a draw, then the day will be extended for a length of time that i decide, where as soon as someone takes the lead, they will be voted out.
If it is still a draw after the "golden vote" period, then all players who have the highest number of votes will be taken away to the big house.

Day 6 ends Tuesday at 2pm

Can a mod do the dead thread thing please for Kalmer, Craig, Squirt, Craster and Flis please.

Post subject: Re: Beex Noire : Day 6
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:52 
Master of dodgy spelling....

Looks like I am surrounded by bad guys then...

One night a man was getting very drunk in a pub. He staggered back to take a piss, whipping his prick out as he went in the door. However, he had wandered into the ladies room by mistake, surprising a woman sitting on the can, "This is for ladies!" she screamed. The drunk waved his dick at her and said "So is this!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 

5 townie deaths in one night. Is that a record?
There's not actually any role numbers, so I guess there's at least one mafia left, but could be up to 3 (if it was 4 would it be game over, or would it carry on to see if the SK could get their win condition?)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 13:47 
Awesome
Yes

What the flip.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 15:36 
Best
Board Mother

Oh no. :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 15:49 

This is going to be hard for US townies to win...

A koala walks into a bar one night, slams his paw down on the table, and orders a drink. When he's done, slam goes his paw again for more. This goes on for about half an hour, and just when he was going to do it again, the barkeep told him if he was looking for a good time, there was some one in the back room who could help him, the koala decides why not and goes into the back room. There he meets a prostitute who is waiting for him. That night he has the best sex he has ever had. After the prostitute turns to the koala and says, "How about my money," the koala looked confused and the prostitute brought out a dictionary and it said...PROSTITUTE: Has sex for money.

So in response the koala turn to the definition for the koala and it says. KOALA: Eats bush and leaves.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:19 
ugvm'er at heart...

John had a few beers last night, just enough to take the edge off things. Trouble at home, trouble at work, sometimes you just need a bit of a lift, you know?

Sure, he was still a bit tipsy, and more than a bit tired, but he was a good worker, and always turned up on time.

John's shift started like any other. Apart from the usual daily broadcast of songs from the "Hot Shoe Jazz Bar" was mysteriously silent today, it was that broadcast that kept him awake and alert. Without hearing from the club he was liable to fall asleep at any moment.

John was a Truck Driver.
John drove trucks filled with explosives and flammable materials.
John drove past the Jazz Club at regular intervals.

Just saying, like...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:22 

Arn't all the band bar me dead.....

I will do a 3 hour skiffle solo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:23 
Ready for action

In going to [vote:Goddess Jasmine]. Curio managed to talk me out of voting for him and I may be way off with this one but I'm sticking with it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:28 
Best
Board Mother

Gilly wrote:
In going to [vote:Goddess Jasmine]. Curio managed to talk me out of voting for him and I may be way off with this one but I'm sticking with it.

Do you even have a reason other than I can't join in the conversation at the times you want me to?

You've done nothing but muddy the waters and twist stuff as far as um concerned, I think you're as scummy as they come! [Vote:Gilly]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:29 

*skiffle*

I will stick with vote of [vote: Mr Russell], it will be a spread bet, if two folks are on the same vote.

A man walks into a bar, and orders a beer. As he sits there, the jar of nuts on the bar tells him what a nice shirt he is wearing. Disturbed by this, he goes to the cigarette vending machine to buy a pack of smokes. As he approaches the machine, it starts screaming and shouting at him. He runs to the bar and explains this to the barman. The barman apologizes and says "The peanuts are complimentary, but the cigarette machine is out of order"!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:29 

mr russell: 1 (KovacsC)
gilly: 1 (Goddess Jasmine)
goddess jasmine: 1 (Gilly)

Not voted: 4 (mr russell, thevision, mimi, joans)

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch, and 5 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:37 
Best
Board Mother

Why Russ? He has been rather quiet, I don't think he has done anything too fishy though. X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 18:49 
Ready for action

It's because, in my opinion, you have altered your behaviour to move yourself out of groups of people I have mentioned as bad guys. I hope that despite being quite useless, the fact that I have voted for proven baddies before they gained traction would show that I'm not a baddy myself. I don't think ice twisted anything and if I have appeared to I have tried to account for it. Everyone else can read back to see what I've said and make their own judgements about it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 19:25 
Awesome
Yes

Well Gilly seems to be the one helping the most and finding people, so I'm going to agree and [vote:goddess jasmine]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 19:37 

Mr Russell wrote:
Well Gilly seems to be the one helping the most and finding people, so I'm going to agree and [vote:goddess jasmine]

Well bud, I don't know if that's true. Gilly seemed to really want to turn the vote away from Curiosity in the last round of voting, though he was later confirmed as Mafia, so I don't know that she's been the most instrumental in finding baddies.

Oh, you didn't say baddies, you said people, so if you mean locking up innocent citizens...

That said, Goddess Jasmine and Gilly seem to really distrust each other, but they could both be innocent townies at each others throats for no reason. I don't want to be rash and cast a vote that could potentially rush a conclusion without hearing more first.

Going to go and tidy up some paperwork. I'll be back for an evening tipple.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:02 
Best
Board Mother

Umm, hello? Has everybody passed out or something?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 

I am here, but it only seems 4 of us are talking...

*skiffle*

There was once a man who was in a bar, terribly drunk. The bartender noticed this, and when he asked for another beer, the bartender politely told him that he was too drunk to be served another drink. The man leaves. He walks in the side door and asks the bartender for a beer. A little frustrated, the bartender repeats the answer he said before. The man leaves. He then comes in the other side door, walks to the bartender and asks for a beer. The bartender is annoyed, and tells the man he is too drunk and to get a ride home and leave his bar. He leaves. He then comes in the BACK door, comes the the bartender, and before he can say a word, the bartender explodes at him. "I told you already, you are way to drunk, you can not have another beer! Get out of my bar!" Disgruntled, the man looks at the bartender and asks, "Man, how many bars do you work at?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 

I am here, but it only seems 4 of us are talking...

*skiffle*

There was once a man who was in a bar, terribly drunk. The bartender noticed this, and when he asked for another beer, the bartender politely told him that he was too drunk to be served another drink. The man leaves. He walks in the side door and asks the bartender for a beer. A little frustrated, the bartender repeats the answer he said before. The man leaves. He then comes in the other side door, walks to the bartender and asks for a beer. The bartender is annoyed, and tells the man he is too drunk and to get a ride home and leave his bar. He leaves. He then comes in the BACK door, comes the the bartender, and before he can say a word, the bartender explodes at him. "I told you already, you are way to drunk, you can not have another beer! Get out of my bar!" Disgruntled, the man looks at the bartender and asks, "Man, how many bars do you work at?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 

Yeah, but you aren't saying anything of importance or substance.

I've had a think over yesterday evening. Gilly suspected Goddess Jasmine more than the mafia goon who was actually locked up by the townspeople by a hearty majority. Either she was VERY bold in her lone voice of trying to sway the vote, or just wrong. I'm starting to think the latter as at first I had an inkling she had a role that if I was right would, I'm sure, have made her go after Jazzy, but maybe that was too obvious. But I'm starting to think that Gilly is good, and just incorrect, and maybe her mistrust of GJ is founded on something more. I was hoping to have heard more from the two if them to make up my mind, because the game is at a vital point and I don't want to get it wrong, but I suspect Goddess Jasmine a little more now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:43 
Ready for action

I am just good Mimi but my mistrust of GJ isn't founded on any additional information its just based on what's happened over the the last few days and what I've said in here.
I could be 100% wrong of course. Mr Russell hasn't been saying much but was happy to join me in voting GJ so if she's innocent maybe he's mafia. I'm sticking with my vote for now though because I'm still annoyed about changing from Curio.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 13:54 

Ok Gilly, I think I believe your intentions are good. I'm still a bit torn as I started to have a vague feeling that Russell was a baddie, and he did join the vote to kill GJ pretty quickly.

Everyone else is being a bit quiet though, but I do think there is perhaps a role between these few people, or if course the mafia could be being a bit super quiet and sitting back waiting for the townies to just lick themselves up, or being very insubstantially noisy, like skiffle boy over there, trying to avoid bring called 'quiet' but not actually playing the game in any meaningful way...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 13:56 

The day ends in two hours. I'm going to give it another hour before casting my vote, just in case anyone comes up with further information.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 14:09 

Sorry been in meetings all day... I am voting because of how he voted two days ago and have no reason to change my mind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 14:16 
Awesome
Yes

Gilly wrote:
I am just good Mimi but my mistrust of GJ isn't founded on any additional information its just based on what's happened over the the last few days and what I've said in here.
I could be 100% wrong of course. Mr Russell hasn't been saying much but was happy to join me in voting GJ so if she's innocent maybe he's mafia. I'm sticking with my vote for now though because I'm still annoyed about changing from Curio.

I'm happy for you to think that Gilly. I thiiiink that GJ is the serial killer based on my unwavering instinct for being right.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 14:58 

With no further information (from anyone, I don't just mean GJ here and know that folks aren't on all of the time) I'm going to choose [vote:GoddessJasmine] and hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 14:59 

Damn, stupid typing, ok. [vote:unvote]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:00 

[vote:Goddess Jasmine]. sorry, hope that worked. I forgot the space between the two words in the previous post.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:23 
Best
Board Mother

Well I'm here for a little bit now, and don't see that I can say anything to change things really. I have gone with the majority vote every day and for the reasons I've given at the time of voting, I haven't been any more wrong or right than Gilly. I do think she is a townie though, just because I don't think she would be so vocal were she anything else. [Vote:unvote]

Russ, what makes you suddenly acids me of being a serial killer? That's very out of left field. Trying to divert attention from your own role maybe?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:28 

Grrr... Confusulating!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:29 

What are the votes at?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:44 
Best
Board Mother

Quote:
Beex Noire : Day 6

VOTE UPDATE

mr russell: 1 (KovacsC)
goddess jasmine: 3 (Gilly, Mr Russell, Mimi)

Not voted: 3 (goddess jasmine, thevision, joans)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:46 
Best
Board Mother

We haven't heard an awful lot from The Vision or Joans either.

In fact, unless something happens to change my mind, I'm going to go with [vote:Mr Russell] for the earlier serial killer post.

We have left, one serial killer and one mafia, I'm FOSing Russ for SK and Joans for mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:49 
Best
Board Mother

Also there is still a prostitute. Mimi maybe?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:49 

I've been here, but I don't really have much to add. Although I like the guaranteed lynch aspect of the game, it does mean that people (including myself) don't really have to say anything, because it only takes a handful of votes to lynch someone instead of a majority.
We seem to be seeing a couple of factions appearing here and I don't know which side I want to be on.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:52 

Goddess Jasmine wrote:

Cheeky bugger! I'm not the prostitute, though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:53 

Goddess Jasmine wrote:

In fact, unless something happens to change my mind, I'm going to go with [vote:Mr Russell] for the earlier serial killer post.

We have left, one serial killer and one mafia, I'm FOSing Russ for SK and Joans for mafia.

This doesn't make a lot of sense.

"We've not heard much from these two people, so I think one of them is a bad guy and the other innocent"

How do you know there's only one mafia?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:53 
Best
Board Mother

Mimi wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

Cheeky bugger! I'm not the prostitute, though.

It's worth a prod to find out. :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:56 
Best
Board Mother

Joans wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

"We've not heard much from these two people, so I think one of them is a bad guy and the other innocent"

You mean yourself over the vision? I can't answer your question because I don't have one (an answer) I'm just guessing tbh. I think if The Vision was the other other mafia then he would be around a bit more, you are here and post a bit, but not enough to get yourself noticed. That's it really.

I thought we had three mafia and two were dead?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:56 

You know, I think Jasmine may be right. If not then she's surely mafia, but (gulp) [vote:Mr Russell]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:57 

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Joans wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

You mean yourself over the vision? I can't answer your question because I don't have one (an answer) I'm just guessing tbh. I think if The Vision was the other other mafia then he would be around a bit more, you are here and post a bit, but not enough to get yourself noticed. That's it really.

I thought we had three mafia and two were dead?

Not why me over the Vision, just why not both?

I don't think there are any numbers, all we know is there is at least one don (still alive) and at least two goons (because they're both dead). I already said earlier today there could be 2 or 3 mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:57 
Best
Board Mother

Mimi wrote:
You know, I think Jasmine may be right. If not then she's surely mafia, but (gulp) [vote:Mr Russell]

Just seemed an odd thing for him suddenly to come out with Meems. :shrug:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:58 
Best
Board Mother

Joans wrote:

I don't think there are any numbers, all we know is there is at least one don (still alive) and at least two goons (because they're both dead). I already said earlier today there could be 2 or 3 mafia.

I've just been and 'checked' you are quite right sorry. Could be both of you then. :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:59 

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Joans wrote:

I've just been and 'checked' you are quite right sorry. Could be both of you then. :P

Thanks.
Well, someone has to be right [vote:Mr Russell]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 15:59 
Best
Board Mother

1 serial killer
1 prostitute
1 + mafia then?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 16:06 
Unpossible!

Beex Noire : Day 6

VOTE UPDATE

goddess jasmine: 2 (Gilly, Mr Russell)
mr russell: 4 (KovacsC, Mimi, Goddess Jasmine, Joans)

Not voted: 1 (thevision)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 16:31 
ugvm'er at heart...

"A majority, a majority, my kingdom for a majority!"

Mr Russell always was a bit of a drama queen...

Mr Russell was a Mafia Goon and a Faded movie starlet
Faded Movie Starlet wrote:
Everybody knew your name once upon a time, some people still do, but only as the lush in the corner, fixing for a drink and eyeing up all the guys who come in. One of them will remember you, one of them will ask for your autograph, one of them will… surely?

Night actions to me by 10am Wednesday please.

Can a mod do the dead thread thing please.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]