Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Beex Noire : Day 5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 13:59 
Ready for action

Oh I forgot my other point, about Mimi's post. I quoted my list (looking back I see I didn't explain it but its not hard for you to go back to where I first wrote it and see the relevance). I said, here's my list from earlier, looks who$s on it, where are they all (or words to that effect). My point being the quiet ones were still quiet except two (i think) DavPaz and GJ.
I fully accept I could be totally wrong but for me, if someone keeps insisting the baddys will be hiding amongst the quiet ones and two players then make a bit of a change in their behaviour as i peesonally believe DavPaz and gj did, then I find that suspicious. I am not saying I also expect anyone else to and I would prefer people posted their own thoghts, suspicions etc about a few people and not just me because I'm chatting. Even if its just to say "i oersonnally think GJ is a pure angel from heaven incapable of crime or an Italian accent".
Mimi, I felt you responded to my list post in a rather strong way considering it was a longish list, you were only one name on it, obviously I don't think everyone on it is bad and there could be no way it was meant as an accusation at you. This made me feel that you were attempting to discredit me possibly to protect GJ. I don't know,maybe your just paranoid and prone to overreacting?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:01 

Gilly wrote:
I'm afraid Mimi I must throw the accusation of misquoting right back at you.

I didn't misquote you, I asked you what the list was of. You didn't answer. It just seemed to be a list of a lot of people, in which you weren't included. I see you said you had re-posted it, I must have missed it the first time but I was a bit distracted on the first two days with other stuff so though I will have read it, it didn't strike me as important at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:02 
Awesome
Yes

Gilly. How strongly do you suspect GJ? More than Curiosity? A good idea would be to follow Craster's lead, but as you're not doing that it would indicate that you don't want to vote for Curiosity.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:09 
Ready for action

Mr Russell wrote:
Gilly. How strongly do you suspect GJ? More than Curiosity? A good idea would be to follow Craster's lead, but as you're not doing that it would indicate that you don't want to vote for Curiosity.

I said earlier on why i'm not following crasters lead. I understand he's the only one we can trust but that doesnt mean he's infalliball and he's admitted himself he's going on a hunch. I'd rather trust my own hunches.
I haven't exactly been quiet about suspecting curio so if he turns out bad maybe that will save me. If not, then no one is listening to me anyway so I doubt it will really affect anyone to lose another twonie if you choose the lazy option next and lynch me.
At the moment, yeah I suspect GJ more than curio. I'm not going on anything other than what's been said in thread though so I could be 100% wrong. but so could Craster. :shrug:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:10 
Ready for action

Mr Russell wrote:

Also, this coming from the person who didn't follow crasters lead when he roleclaimed and said he had eveidence DavPaz was a baddy? Have you explained that?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:12 
Ready for action

Mimi wrote:
Gilly wrote:
I'm afraid Mimi I must throw the accusation of misquoting right back at you.

I didn't misquote you, I asked you what the list was of. You didn't answer. It just seemed to be a list of a lot of people, in which you weren't included. I see you said you had re-posted it, I must have missed it the first time but I was a bit distracted on the first two days with other stuff so though I will have read it, it didn't strike me as important at the time.

I can fully accept that might not have known what the list was (i only wrote it as reminder to myself about who hadn't voted) but if you are going to use it as the basis of a pretty strong reply to me calling me out as rewriting histopry or misquoting or whatever it was you said, plus decide it makes me suss, then surely you would check first where i got the list from by quickly reading back?!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:24 
Ready for action

Quote:
Beex Noire : Day 5
VOTE UPDATE

mr russell: 1 (KovacsC)
squirt: 1 (flis)
goddess jasmine: 2 (Gilly, Curiosity)
curiosity: 4 (Craster, Mimi, Mr Russell, Joans)

Not voted: 5 (squirt, goddess jasmine, thevision, kalmar, craig)

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, and 10 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

So 40 minutes to the end of the day and the best we can do is still 5 players not voting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:26 
Best
Board Mother

Craster wrote:
I don't know any more about anyone than anyone else does, at this stage.

However, I'm suspicious of Curiosity for 4 main reasons:

1) This post just reads as extremely iffy for some reason
viewtopic.php?p=607053#p607053

2) Voting for the person that was keeping Davpaz from hanging

3) Immediately trying to get confirmation on what had happened with the hooker overnight - as if to find out a pattern to their activities to avoid getting caught by them in future

4) He's Curiosity

So, and sorry if this is something of a finger of doom, [vote:Curiosity]

I agree, will pot more if I get chance before 2pm.
[vote:Curiosity]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:36 
Ready for action

Gilly wrote:
So 40 minutes to the end of the day and the best we can do is still 5 players not voting.

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
...will pot more if I get chance before 2pm.
[vote:Curiosity]

lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:49 
Best
Board Mother

L-LOL! I was trying to copy and paste on my phone while holding on to my work belt, I know you won't believe me but I never saw that post. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 14:51 
Ready for action

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
L-LOL! I was trying to copy and paste on my phone while holding on to my work belt, I know you won't believe me but I never saw that post. :D

:munkeh:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 15:19 
ugvm'er at heart...

Beex Noire : Day 5

VOTE UPDATE

mr russell: 1 (KovacsC)
squirt: 1 (flis)
goddess jasmine: 2 (Gilly, Curiosity)
curiosity: 5 (Craster, Mimi, Mr Russell, Joans, Goddess Jasmine)

Not voted: 4 (squirt, thevision, kalmar, craig)

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, and 10 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

The end of another long day, the sort of day that rebounds questions through your head all night. Who said what? Why did they do that? When did they say it? What does it mean?

Luckily for Curiosity they don't need to worry anymore, all they have to worry about is staying out of the way of Big Bubba in the cells…

Curiosity was a Mafia Goon and the Double Bass player
Double Bass Player wrote:
A musical genius, you're sick of having to play with these amateurs, but a job is a job for now.

Night actions to me by 10am Monday at the latest please. A long night, but we will start afresh and ready to talk on Monday, anybody who hasn't participated in the past couple of days and wants to stay in would be best sending me a PM before then...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2