Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Beex Noire : Day 4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:47 
Unpossible!

Of course I was. I guess I got all the subtlety :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:50 
Ready for action

Also noticed from early today that Curio and Mr Russell were the two suggesting the hooker step forward. Curio was less obvious about it,

Quote:
Interesting.

Anyone care to admit to being hookerised?
Quote:
With investigative roles about, there's no mileage in them just sitting around, unless they just want to hear more of my fine, fine bass playing.

I think that there's got to be useful info out there. I'd like to know who was visited by a hooker recently.

The second quote ( only a few posts further down from the first one) seems to suggest that he would like other investigative roles to step forward without really asking them to.
I'd be most suspicious of him next, also given the fact that he drew attention to me saying I'd expect one mafia to vote davpaz and one to stay silent, which he then followed up by voting davpaz after i'd suggested GJ might be the mafia voting davpaz. Sorry if i dont make sense, trying to beat the deadline and get back to what I was doing. Which was drinking and not living out a fantasy life in the future where I'm a woman working in a whisky factory. that would just be mental.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:51 
Ready for action

DavPaz wrote:
Of course I was. I guess I got all the subtlety :)

you aren't a member of staff in the club though you tool.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:52 

Craster is right about me being a townie, and him knowing that would certainly explain his reluctance to vote me off.

[vote:DavPaz]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:52 
Unpossible!

All. Of. The. Subtlety.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:53 
Unpossible!

Understandably, I would like the non-voters to man up and take a stand. Especially that fucking skiffle player.

If you get me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:53 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

DavPaz wrote:
All. Of. The. Subtlety.

You're not the informer! You win condition is unequivocably mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:54 
Unpossible!

Craster wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
All. Of. The. Subtlety.

You're not the informer! You win condition is unequivocably mafia.

Says you! And only you!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:55 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Yes! J'accuse!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:55 
Sleepyhead

Gilly wrote:
Also noticed from early today that Curio and Mr Russell were the two suggesting the hooker step forward. Curio was less obvious about it,

Quote:
Interesting.

Quote:
With investigative roles about, there's no mileage in them just sitting around, unless they just want to hear more of my fine, fine bass playing.

I think that there's got to be useful info out there. I'd like to know who was visited by a hooker recently.

The second quote ( only a few posts further down from the first one) seems to suggest that he would like other investigative roles to step forward without really asking them to.
I'd be most suspicious of him next, also given the fact that he drew attention to me saying I'd expect one mafia to vote davpaz and one to stay silent, which he then followed up by voting davpaz after i'd suggested GJ might be the mafia voting davpaz. Sorry if i dont make sense, trying to beat the deadline and get back to what I was doing. Which was drinking and not living out a fantasy life in the future where I'm a woman working in a whisky factory. that would just be mental.

That genuinely makes no sense. I said that the hooker should stay hidden but the client should come forwards. Also, I have said DP was suspicious the whole time! Also also, what was I supposed to do? I am trying to get people to talk bu voting for quiet people, then evidence is presented that DP is a bad guy. If I don't change then that's suspicious; if I do change it's suspicious. I can't see how actually backing Craster (as you have done) makes me look dodgier than you, who is claiming to know the number and names of the Mafia...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:57 
Unpossible!

#My heart was running ten to the dozen. I felt like a hummingbird with a quart of coffee inside me. Was this the end?#

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:58 
Ready for action

Curiosity wrote:
Gilly wrote:

Quote:
Interesting.

Quote:

That genuinely makes no sense. I said that the hooker should stay hidden but the client should come forwards. Also, I have said DP was suspicious the whole time! Also also, what was I supposed to do? I am trying to get people to talk bu voting for quiet people, then evidence is presented that DP is a bad guy. If I don't change then that's suspicious; if I do change it's suspicious. I can't see how actually backing Craster (as you have done) makes me look dodgier than you, who is claiming to know the number and names of the Mafia...

Er, wow. I am blatantly not claiming to kow numbers and names, I ahve been wrong a couple of times and have never said I know who anyone is. even today i voted craig before changing to davpaz. (before craster claim, unlike you).
Im not saying you ARE a baddy, just that recent behaviour has been shifty. As I'm sure anyones is if you study it close enough.
Just I have been sayign for a few days The bad guys are probably being quiet. If davpaz is a bad guy, I wouldn't be surprised if they have been being deliberatly noiosy to avoid falling into the group i have ben drawing attention to most.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 14:58 
Level 6 Laser Lotus

On mobile and struggling to vote, could a kind mod fix my message with a vote for Mr Paz please. Thanks
[vote:davpaz]

If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 15:00 
Ready for action

curiosity wrote:
I said that the hooker should stay hidden but the client should come forwards

[

That seems to me like a way of suggesting investigative toles come forward

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 15:00 
Unpossible!

#my hand went to my gun...#

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 15:01 
Ready for action

Gilly wrote:
curiosity wrote:
I said that the hooker should stay hidden but the client should come forwards

curiosity wrote:
With investigative roles about, there's no mileage in them just sitting around,

That seems to me like a way of suggesting investigative toles come forward
sorry effed that up last time

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 15:01 
Unpossible!

#I was never going to let them take alive#

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 15:02 
Unpossible!

Beex Noire : Day 4

VOTE UPDATE

malia: 1 (Mimi)
gilly: 1 (MaliA)
craster: 2 (DavPaz, Mr Russell)
davpaz: 7 (Craster, Curiosity, Gilly, Goddess Jasmine, TheVision, GazChap, Slightly Green)

Not voted: 6 (squirt, kalmar, kovacsc, craig, joans, flis)

With 17 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch, and 13 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 15:19 
ugvm'er at heart...

Davpaz lunged for his gun and came out shooting, good job the cops were already in the bar and returned fire. Luckily for everyone involved they were all stone cold drunk and couldn't hit anything other than the wall, ceiling, and a bowl of pickled onions on the bar…

Davpaz made for the door, with all the grace of an enraged hippo, crashing through chair after chair, overturning table after table.

"see yah suckers!" he shouted as he charged through the fire exit… which hadn't been tested in the past 15 years and was stuck solid.

Once the cops sobered up enough, they dragged an unconscious DavPaz to the cells.

Davpaz was the P.I. but had broken bad along the way and was also a Mafia Goon

P.I wrote:
Ex-cop, ex-husband, ex-ex-alcoholic and ex-tremely bad at your job. You get by on pure luck and having a huge amount of time on your hands to pound the streets.

Night actions to me by 10am Thursday please.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3