Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Blind Scum Town Square - Day Five
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 
Ready for action

I'm not trying to change to subject, I just wanted to say this earlier but I had to hold off to check this wasn't just imagined.
What I mean about people going quiet is that Mr Russell was engaging in debate with Trooper and I right here in the town square and I felt the conversation was still ongoing but Mr Russell hasn't spoken again since Riles posted.
Let's say Riles is townie and that thing is true. Why would anyone here not comment on its existence, unless the contents worry them?
Let's say Riles is mafia and it's false. I believe the above reaction still applies, only with the people being worried only being the carnies.
let's say Riles is carney and it's false. Again, only people who are worried by what that statement might suggest would be worried, which would be mafia.

So I think Mr Russell is carney or mafia.

Of course, Mr Russell might have had to leave to clean up some poo in the school or someting and this could all be coincidence but he was on our lists as a suspect anyway?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 
ugvm'er at heart...

Joans wrote:
Gilly wrote:
Joans, i'd like you to get in on this debate if possible.

Currently, as per my logic covered in a few speeches I made earlier, I am willing (for one day only) to believe Joans and Trooper are working for the town. I really hope this doesn't come back to bite me on the ass and all our dearly departed friends aren't sitting in heaven laughing their heads of at me, but I've made my decision.

I don't really know what's going on now but I don't like the fact people have gone quiet since Riles posted, it doesn't sit well with me.

Hi, I'm here, obviously confirmed townie or not (and technically I'm not), I don't know anything other than what I've already said.
But, yeah, Apple Pie's secret black box, seems pretty obvious that the message went out yesterday, (referring to getting her over night and hoping she's a carnie, the her being Goddess Jasmine), so that means that at some point yesterday there was a bandwagon going on, which involved many or all of the mafia, and they decided they'd better spread it out a bit, let's take a look at yesterdays voting:

At one stage, it was a dead cert that Craster was for the chop, 7 people were voting for him (1 away from a lynch), those 7 were:
Me, LaceSensor, Zaphod79, Gilly, Trooper, Bobbyaro & Sinister Agent.
Then Trooper (he's obviously not mafia, whether you believe I've been recruited or not), changed his vote.
Gilly unvoted
Trooper changed back.
Then Zaphod & Bobby both unvoted.
Eventually, the lynch got back on track, but none of those 3 voted again.

Make of that what you will.

Interesting, the message didn't say that it was a mafia bandwagon, just that it was a bandwagon. However, If we accept the message, that does rather point the finger at either Zaphod or Bobby or both. Bobby is on my FoS list already, so what the hell

[vote:bobbyaro]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 
Excellent Member

I'm erring toward voting for Malc or Mr Russell at the moment, if that helps.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 
ugvm'er at heart...

Gilly wrote:
I'm not trying to change to subject, I just wanted to say this earlier but I had to hold off to check this wasn't just imagined.
What I mean about people going quiet is that Mr Russell was engaging in debate with Trooper and I right here in the town square and I felt the conversation was still ongoing but Mr Russell hasn't spoken again since Riles posted.
Let's say Riles is townie and that thing is true. Why would anyone here not comment on its existence, unless the contents worry them?
Let's say Riles is mafia and it's false. I believe the above reaction still applies, only with the people being worried only being the carnies.
let's say Riles is carney and it's false. Again, only people who are worried by what that statement might suggest would be worried, which would be mafia.

Of course, Mr Russell might have had to leave to clean up some poo in the school or someting and this could all be coincidence but he was on our lists as a suspect anyway?

Heh. I would would be willing to bet my life on Alarm, Bobby and Russ being the Mafia, and by saying that I probably am betting my life!
I will happily vote for one of those three, I don't mind which :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 
Isn't that lovely?

Joans wrote:
Malc wrote:
Quick thing to say, that I voted for craster yesterday!

Bit odd that you missed me out?

Old Macdonald

Not at that point you hadn't.

Oh I see, I'd forgotten that I'd been really busy on my farm that morning, and was late to the scene.

I think that anyone who didn't want to limit the numbers of the carney's is suspect.

I also think that as I got locked in last night, that the locksmith is still on the side of the town (else they would protect their own, mafia or carney)

I can see why Gilly is voting for me, I can't see why Russ would?

I don't know that we can trust joans now or not, but what we really need to do is take down the carney's. We are running out of Townies!

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 
Awesome
Yes

Gilly wrote:

Indeed, my work got in the way, and is in fact time sensitive. I'm not trying to hide away when I've got so much to give.

That overheard message seems real enough, seems stupid to be vague and also to bluff.

I love your logic Gilly and you've turned me around; your way of thinking I believe to be sound.

Ready for action

Meanwhile, RE: the voting lists yesterday. LaceSensor was one of the first to jump on the vote, and Sinister Agent also voted, then changed his vote, before (seemingly reluctantly) returnign to his vote to Craster after pressure from others in the square.
SA has been confirmed as at one point being a townie, but may be a carney. So possibly LS for mafia?
Joans wrote:
At one stage, it was a dead cert that Craster was for the chop, 7 people were voting for him (1 away from a lynch), those 7 were:
Me, LaceSensor, Zaphod79, Gilly, Trooper, Bobbyaro & Sinister Agent.
Then Trooper (he's obviously not mafia, whether you believe I've been recruited or not), changed his vote.
Gilly unvoted
Trooper changed back.
Then Zaphod & Bobby both unvoted.
Eventually, the lynch got back on track, but none of those 3 voted again.

Make of that what you will.

Trooper unvoted because of Trooper reasons if we continue believing he is a townie. I unvoted to give us more time to speak but I continues to maintain an interrupted presence in the square and again made clear I was voting Craster when the time came. Zaphod and Bobby...I have been leaning toward Bobby being on our side, and he unvoted in response to a conversation debating things like Idid, so I don't want to believe he is mafia although I rally don't know. Zaphod, I can't find where he unvoted, I'll need to go back and check.

Excellent Member

Malc wrote:
I don't know that we can trust joans now or not, but what we really need to do is take down the carney's. We are running out of Townies!

Surely getting rid of the mafia is more important?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 
Excellent Member

We don't know if the carnies can recruit mafia folk and combine to create an evil monster, do we?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 
Isn't that lovely?

Not if the Carney's are at 5, they only need to be at 5 tomorow to win all votes! (assuming someone hangs today, and dies tonight!)

Old Macdonlad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:57 
Isn't that lovely?

Alarm wrote:
We don't know if the carnies can recruit mafia folk and combine to create an evil monster, do we?

I doubt that's possible!

I also wonder if it's impossible to recruit the lock tamperer too?

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 
Ready for action

I think my current list of most suspicious is LaceSensor, Mr Russell, Alarm and Malc.

Blind Scum Town Square - Day Five
VOTE UPDATE

gilly: 1 (Malc)
bobbyaro: 1 (Trooper)
malc: 2 (Gilly, Mr Russell)

Not voted: 8 (zaphod79, applepieofdestiny, joans, bobbyaro, sinister agent, alarm, lacesensor, kovacsc)

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, and 9 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/c ... php?t=7336

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 
Awesome
Yes

Gilly wrote:
I think my current list of most suspicious is LaceSensor, Mr Russell, Alarm and Malc.

Listening to Alarm's comments from all of today, he's the only one making me also think "hey!"
LaceSensor I don't know 'cause he seems too quiet, I'm trusting you on Malc to avoid a riot.

To sum it all up I'm trusting you, Gilly; but I'd move to Alarm if that turned out to be silly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:06 
Ready for action

Well, that's really all I have to say for now, so I suppose it's just waiting to see what other people do.

ugvm'er at heart...

Gilly wrote:

And my list is Alarm, Bobbyaro, Mr Russell, with KovacsC and Sinister Agent picking up the rear as likely Carnie recruitments...

We have a crossover in Alarm and Mr Russell, it would seem prudent to vote the same way? Based on his actions yesterday and voting days previous, I would strongly suggest Alarm.

Ready for action

*wanders out of square*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 
Ready for action

*compulsively keeps wandering back in*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 
Ready for action

Ok, I'm happy with that.

[vote:Alarm]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 
ugvm'er at heart...

[vote:alarm]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 
Awesome
Yes

Trooper wrote:
Gilly wrote:

And my list is Alarm, Bobbyaro, Mr Russell, with KovacsC and Sinister Agent picking up the rear as likely Carnie recruitments...

We have a crossover in Alarm and Mr Russell, it would seem prudent to vote the same way? Based on his actions yesterday and voting days previous, I would strongly suggest Alarm.

I can only apologise for painting you bad in yesterday's eyes.
I thought maybe you were head carnie, but if we trust joans you're a confirmed taaaaarrnie [fuck's sake].
I suspected Jazzy 'cause I thought she was bad, but it turned out that bloodlust was all that she had.

The people I believe can cause the most harm are Malc (from Gilly) and also Alarm.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

I'm a bit pushed for time at the moment (amazing how everyone decides to get their shopping in at the same time).

Rile's box thing just seems odd but I cant see any reason to make something like that up.
I unvoted yesterday because I wanted to get as much time for people to talk before the lynch , a quick lynch would not have helped the town (i actually would have preferred we waited longer - there was still a lot of time although I guess many people had gone silent).

Gilly's reasoning generally seems sound so i'll [vote:malc]

I will be back in about an hour if the day hasnt finished before then.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 
Excellent Member

Obviously I'm not going to vote for myself, so I'll [vote: Malc] for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:20 

Can we not look into Riles' box a bit more, instead of just voting blind based on what people of unknown intentions are suggesting?

Quote:
"...I don't know if if he is, or whether <crackle> is detective or recruited, but we have a bandwagon here and he's not us...We need to act differently or at least space it out...Need a real reason to push for <crackle> again tomorrow if Craster is lynched beacuse we couldn't get it moving last time...I'm pretty sure shes not one of them...Leave the detective for tonight and we'll hope that she is carnie"

The first part is about there being a bandwagon against Craster, and the mafia knowing he's not one of them. I already covered this.
What about the second part - "Need a real reson to push for <crackle> again tomorrow if Craster is lynched because we couldn't get it moving last time."
The mafia have had a failed bandwagon before, and wanted to try and get it going again today (they probably won't now the message is out).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:21 
Awesome
Yes

Joans wrote:
Can we not look into Riles' box a bit more, instead of just voting blind based on what people of unknown intentions are suggesting?

Quote:
"...I don't know if if he is, or whether <crackle> is detective or recruited, but we have a bandwagon here and he's not us...We need to act differently or at least space it out...Need a real reason to push for <crackle> again tomorrow if Craster is lynched beacuse we couldn't get it moving last time...I'm pretty sure shes not one of them...Leave the detective for tonight and we'll hope that she is carnie"

The first part is about there being a bandwagon against Craster, and the mafia knowing he's not one of them. I already covered this.
What about the second part - "Need a real reson to push for <crackle> again tomorrow if Craster is lynched because we couldn't get it moving last time."
The mafia have had a failed bandwagon before, and wanted to try and get it going again today (they probably won't now the message is out).

So who was pushed for yesterday that petered out and faded away?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 
ugvm'er at heart...

Mr Russell wrote:
Joans wrote:

Quote:

Like I mentioned, I assume that is regarding trying to get a vote up and running on me for being the ringleader in a crazy carnie plot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 
Excellent Member

I'm sure if he was still with us, Grim... would agree that that "message" is a little suspect.

"he is"
"he's"
"shes"
"she is"

If one person wrote that or "transcribed it" then he or she has made an effort to use the aforementioned contractions (including the erroneous one).

Then again he or she might just not be good at English (perhaps as a second language)?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:25 

Mr Russell wrote:
Joans wrote:

Quote:

Nobody really, probably because I brought up Craster early on in the thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 
Awesome
Yes

Well I'm going to switch and [vote:Alarm]. After he swings I'll be more calm.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 
Excellent Member

I'm happy to [vote: alarm] as he has been acting Sussex for a while now.

I'm sorry that I haven't been so active, I've had a number of long cab rides and a /meta family bereavement this week.

Fwiw I think Russell is probably ok, cos it would be harsh to have him be a bad un and have to chat in rhyme all the time. Malc could be a mafia man for my money.

Got a cab ride from cambs to Manchester now. I'll be back at my cab office around 3pm

Excellent Member

Sussex? Sorry meant suspect. Damn iPad

Ready for action

Joans wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:
Joans wrote:

Quote:

Nobody really, probably because I brought up Craster early on in the thread.

That's the problem with that message, I don't really know what we are supposed to take from it. Looking back at yesterday, Trooper voted for Mr Russell, and LS joined him in that vote but then everyone started following you in voting for Craster. There wasn't really a bandwagon for anyone. Although, could it refer to another day? It doesn't necessarily mean yesterday does it, it say about craster which is making us thinking yesterday but maybe the previous bandwagon was earlier in the week?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 

Update:
zaphod79 - Slight mafia bells
ApplePieofDestiny - Makes no sense to be mafia with that message, unlikely to be the carney leader with a box, recruited carney or townie.
Joans - Still a cop
Trooper - Townie
Bobbyaro - mafia bells
Malc - Possible mafia bells
sinister agent - was a townie at some point, possibly recruited
Alarm - I'm getting a carney leader vibe, don't know why.
Gilly - not sure
Mr Russell - not sure
LaceSensor - not sure
KovacsC - was a townie, possibly recruited

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 
ugvm'er at heart...

VOTE UPDATE

malc: 2 (zaphod79, Alarm)
alarm: 4 (Trooper, Gilly, Mr Russell, LaceSensor)

Not voted: 5 (applepieofdestiny, joans, bobbyaro, sinister agent, kovacsc)

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for a lynch, and 9 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

Looking at the current voting, i'm wondering if my Mr Russell FoS is off, and that should be pointed at zaphod79 instead? I have nothing to go on for the Mr Russell FoS other than a feeling...
Either way, i'm not planning to change my Alarm vote :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 

[vote:Malc]
Not sure who we're better off hitting at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:40 
Isn't that lovely?

I'd be very wary of block votes happening like this, I am a farmer, stay off my land...

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 
Ready for action

Trooper wrote:

VOTE UPDATE

malc: 2 (zaphod79, Alarm)
alarm: 4 (Trooper, Gilly, Mr Russell, LaceSensor)

Not voted: 5 (applepieofdestiny, joans, bobbyaro, sinister agent, kovacsc)

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

Looking at the current voting, i'm wondering if my Mr Russell FoS is off, and that should be pointed at zaphod79 instead? I have nothing to go on for the Mr Russell FoS other than a feeling...
Either way, i'm not planning to change my Alarm vote :)

My main Mr Russell suspicion today is derived from his sudden silence following APODs comment about the box but I suppose that could be innocent. I also note that we haven't heard any comments from Bobbyaro about that.
I note that both Zaphod and Alarm are voting with my suspicions for Malc...potentially then they could be mafia and Malc could be carney, or vice versa? Although is it likely the baddies would block vote after the box thing?

I am happy to vote for Malc because I have been voicing suspicions of him since day one or two. I think he is carney leader and I think the carnies are priority target because they can get stronger and stronger til they reach a tipping point where they control the vote and walk to victory. Ideally, we want to lynch a carney, the carnies then try and recruit mafia overnight and the mafia hit a carney, then we lynch mafia tomorrow. I admit that's a bit ambitious though :D

Trooper, will you change to voting for Malc?

POS CONTINUED ON NEW SCREEN :spew:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 
Ready for action

Malc wrote:
I'd be very wary of block votes happening like this, I am a farmer, stay off my land...

Old Macdonald

Regardless of who is targetted, block votes will be possible. Currently, it is you and Alarm in the firing line.
Let's say Alarm is mafia and you are carney. The mafia would block vote for you, and the carnies would block vote for alarm. Although the mafia might not block vote since riles posted his box thing. but my point is that block votes could happen for anyone and when there are two groups of baddies, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I would imagien at this point,the biggest threat to both the mafia and the carnies is the other baddies so they are probably going to be trying to hit each other just now anyway? That isn't really a problem for the town.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 
Isn't that lovely?

If I die today, then I think the town has lost, I'd wager most of the people voting for me are Carney's any townie or mafia, should stop voting for me and vote for Gilly.

Otherwise the Carney's will win.

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 
Excellent Member

There are twelve of us left, and likely to be three mafia and four(?) carnies. What is our best result today - lynch the head carney or the mafia boss?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 
Excellent Member

I've not looked at the notice board, but do we know if the head carney is lynched, do the recruited carnies just return to their normal townie lives, or do they vote for a new head carney?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

I'm still catching up with whats been said so far today , but I can see people are pointing the FOS at me because "i'm block voting" , when I voted Gilly & Mr Russell were voting for Malc - Alarm voted for him in the exact same minute.

Are you suggesting that the mafia got together and decided to block vote all at the same minute ?

(since my vote both Gilly and Mr Russell have changed votes which then leaves me and alarm as the only voters for Malc)

I dont think a rush vote helps right now but my two main suspects are Malc and Lace

[vote:unvote]

Malc - why Gilly ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 

Let's think about this. At the moment, we can only lynch, the carnies can recruit and the mafia can kill.
It's in the mafia's best interests to kill carnies, so, dear mafia people, tonight, you should probably look at Kovacs or Sinister, as it's a reasonable assumption both of those will have been recruited by tonight (unless, of course, you want to kill me, which I suppose would be understandable).
So, if the mafia can keep the carney numbers down, I think we need to keep the mafia numbers down (at least for today). I think Malc and Bobbyaro are my top tips for mafia - with a definite leaning towards Bobbyaro.

I realise this makes me sound like I've been recruited, but there we go.

I suppose on the other hand, we could just lynch Kovacs or Sinister?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 
Ready for action

Malc wrote:
If I die today, then I think the town has lost, I'd wager most of the people voting for me are Carney's any townie or mafia, should stop voting for me and vote for Gilly.

Old Macdonald

I don't understand this point of view Malc, that's part of my problem. Your biggest contribution yesterday was to say that Trooper and I were in a team of carnies with Craster which has been proven wrong today I would hope.
I can accept that people might still not trust me considering I don't trust anyone execpt for Trooepr and Joans as a logical conclusion of what happened yesterday and last night however you are going further than that, and claiming you have an exact role for me based on nothing except residiual bad feeling from an incorrect hunch yesterday and me explaining that I distrust you today. Could you give me a reason please, so I can disprove it? Can I also point out I'm not even voting for you right now?!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 

Alarm wrote:
There are twelve of us left, and likely to be three mafia and four(?) carnies. What is our best result today - lynch the head carney or the mafia boss?

Unless they started with more than 1, there can only be a maximum of 3 at the moment. The leader + 4 recruits - 2 dead.

As I said above, I think we need the mafia to help us take out the carnies, but at the same time we don't want to leave ourselves with too many mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 
Isn't that lovely?

I've already told you that, The Carney Boss (or even a rank or file Carney member) otherwise the town (and the mafia for that matter) lose.

If the Carney's have successfully recruited every night then they would have 5 (or 6 if they started with 2) members by now, 2 have been killed already, leaving 3 or 4, turning into 4 or 5 tomorow, if they have 5, then they will win.

We must hit a carney today, and we must hope the mafia hit a carney tonight.

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 
ugvm'er at heart...

Gilly wrote:

It is possible, it depends on whether we think Carnies or Mafia are who we should go for. If Mafia, i'm sticking with Alarm, if it makes no difference, i'm sticking with Alarm. If we have to get a Carnie, then i'd move to Malc.

We have 12 players. Assuming 3 mafia that makes

Town, mafia, carnie
9v3v0

Assuming there are 3 carnies (which seems a safe assumption to make)
6v3v3

Overnight worst case we lose two townies, one dead, one as a carnie
5v3v4

It's still possible for the town to win if we lynch either a carnie or a mafia today, if we lynch a townie that will likely put us into deadlock tomorrow in terms of numbers (assuming worst case), which will pretty much end up with a townie loss.

Does that seem right?

Oh, and books and libraries and some other in character bollocks that I seem to have forgotten! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 
Isn't that lovely?

Gilly wrote:
Malc wrote:

Old Macdonald

I don't understand this point of view Malc, that's part of my problem. Your biggest contribution yesterday was to say that Trooper and I were in a team of carnies with Craster which has been proven wrong today I would hope.
I can accept that people might still not trust me considering I don't trust anyone execpt for Trooepr and Joans as a logical conclusion of what happened yesterday and last night however you are going further than that, and claiming you have an exact role for me based on nothing except residiual bad feeling from an incorrect hunch yesterday and me explaining that I distrust you today. Could you give me a reason please, so I can disprove it? Can I also point out I'm not even voting for you right now?!

If joans was recruited by the carneys (and you and trooper are indeed carneys) then my theory still stands.

Now it's just a theory, I don't have any proof, just hunches and feelings from listening to what's going on.

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 

Trooper wrote:
Oh, and books and libraries and some other in character bollocks that I seem to have forgotten! :D

Can I get anyone a drink?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 
ugvm'er at heart...

Trooper wrote:
Gilly wrote:

It is possible, it depends on whether we think Carnies or Mafia are who we should go for. If Mafia, i'm sticking with Alarm, if it makes no difference, i'm sticking with Alarm. If we have to get a Carnie, then i'd move to Malc.

We have 12 players. Assuming 3 mafia that makes

Town, mafia, carnie
9v3v0

Assuming there are 3 carnies (which seems a safe assumption to make)
6v3v3

Overnight worst case we lose two townies, one dead, one as a carnie
5v3v4

It's still possible for the town to win if we lynch either a carnie or a mafia today, if we lynch a townie that will likely put us into deadlock tomorrow in terms of numbers (assuming worst case), which will pretty much end up with a townie loss.

Does that seem right?

Wait, that is wrong it goes to 4v3v4 tonight! which means a townie loss tomorrow!

In that respect we have to get a Carnie today.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 
ugvm'er at heart...

So as I said, if we have to get a carnie, i'll move to malc for the time being

[vote:malc]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next