Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Blind Scum Town Square - Day Five
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 
Sleepyhead

Morning comes to Grumblington-on-the-Wold.

Death comes to Goddess Jasmine

She is found in her home, shot in the head. Around her are videotapes of the previous lynchings, and other assorted horror movies.

Goddess Jasmine was the (rubbish) Bloodthirsty Townie

[playerlist]
zaphod79
ApplePieofDestiny
Joans
Trooper
Bobbyaro
Malc
sinister agent
Alarm
Gilly
Mr Russell
LaceSensor
KovacsC
[/playerlist]

With 12 people left, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

Day Five will end at 2pm on Wednesday.

Post subject: Re: Blind Scum Town Square - Day Five
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 
Isn't that lovely?

I was locked in last night, not got much time.

I'm sticking with my theory from yesterday...

[vote:gilly]

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 

Ok conspiracy nuts, time to go wild.
I'm still alive, I haven't been recruited, I investigated Trooper last night and he's a townie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 

zaphod79 - dunno
ApplePieofDestiny - dunno
Joans - cop
Trooper - townie
Bobbyaro - dunno
Malc - dunno
sinister agent - was a townie
Alarm - dunno
Gilly - dunno
Mr Russell - dunno
LaceSensor - dunno
KovacsC - was a townie

So that leaves 8 people to cover the carney leader and all the mafia. Sounds easy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 
Awesome
Yes

Joans wrote:
I'm still alive, I haven't been recruited, I investigated Trooper last night and he's a townie.

You and Trooper might not be Townie. If you were both carney I'd be quite frowney.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 
ugvm'er at heart...

Joans wrote:

I dont know whether to be happy about that as I know you are telling the truth, or distressed that people will think this is yet another twist in the most complex carnie plot ever invented...

[vote:alarm] As I said yesterday, extremely dodgy actions, very dodgy voting patterns from the days before.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 

Hence my conspiracy comments, what's obviously happened is that I've been recruited and I'm just trying to deflect attention away from the carney leader.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 
Awesome
Yes

Joans wrote:
Hence my conspiracy comments, what's obviously happened is that I've been recruited and I'm just trying to deflect attention away from the carney leader.

This would make me frownie if you're not a townie.

Which comes first, the chicken or the egg - investigation or recruitment? You might be pulling my leg.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 
Ready for action

I came back out yesterday when I closed up but everyone had already gone. GJ was a bit of a freak, eh?! I'm confused, why didn't the mafia kill Joans? I suppose I could buy the fact the carneys didn't recruit joans because surely everyone expected a mafia kill? Even then, we can't know for sure he wasn't recruited and is covering for Trooper although for the reasons I gave yesterday, I don't think Trooper is a carney and surely Malc claiming to have been locked in adds weight to that since we were concerned about only trooper and Craster talking about being targetted?

Malc, what are your reasons for voting for me?

I have to say, my suspicions are lying with Malc, Alarm and Lace Sensor with a squinty look being thrown at APOD and Mr Russell as well, as I said yesterday.
I'm going to go back through yesterday and double check why Malc is voting for me in case he doesn't come back for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 
ugvm'er at heart...

My thoughts

zaphod79 - dunno
ApplePieofDestiny - Possible Carnie
Joans - cop
Trooper - townie
Bobbyaro - Mafia
Malc - dunno
sinister agent - was a townie, now recruited carnie
Alarm - Mafia
Gilly - Possible Townie
Mr Russell - Mafia
LaceSensor - dunno
KovacsC - was a townie, most likely recruited last night if Joans is telling the truth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

Joans wrote:

Although I'd love to believe you I dont think we can trust you - your obviously not dead (and given GJ's condition she was the mafia hit) - and the Carnies would have had (probably) 3 known targets last night (you / Kovacs / SA) - you might be telling the truth or might not - we just need to take whatever you say with a pinch of salt.

I'm still waiting to see what the notice board in the town says about a bloodthirsty townie is , but the key word is obviously townie :-(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:32 

I would assume that recruitment happens before investigation, otherwise I could investigate someone, find out they're town, then they get recruited and it makes my role next to useless.
If I had been recruited, it wouldn't change who I'd already asked to investigate, nor would it change their role, but it might influence what I told you.

Here's my take on it:
With a lot of murmurings about Trooper being possible carney leader, there was a good chance I was going to investigate him. If he wasn't in the mafia (and obviously the mafia knew he wasn't), then that meant I was unlikely to pick out one of them, which meant they could risk leaving me alive. The carnies wouldn't expect me to be alive, so they wouldn't risk recruiting me, and the mafia get the bonus of everyone suspecting I've been recruited and am trying to protect Trooper. Particularly if they try to push that theory as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 
ugvm'er at heart...

Did anyone get any visions last night? We still have a psychic out there it seems...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:35 
Awesome
Yes

Trooper wrote:
My thoughts

zaphod79 - dunno
ApplePieofDestiny - Possible Carnie
Joans - cop
Trooper - townie
Bobbyaro - Mafia
Malc - dunno
sinister agent - was a townie, now recruited carnie
Alarm - Mafia
Gilly - Possible Townie
Mr Russell - Mafia
LaceSensor - dunno
KovacsC - was a townie, most likely recruited last night if Joans is telling the truth.

If I was mafia I'd not want the carnies to grow, so confirmed townies would be the ones I'd kill to disrupt the show.
I therefore think the head carnie would pick, someone less obvious to avoid looking thick.
If every recruit turned up dead, the fair would not grow and they'd not be much of a head.
i think it's then right that sinister and kovacs stayed townie each night?
What do you think, or is there in my reasoning a chink?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 

Assuming there was only one carnie to start with there would now be three (is that right, Gnomes was recruited and killed on night one, someone was recruited on nights 2, 3 & 4 - presumably unless they picked a mafia person, and Craster was killed.
At least one of those is in the 8 people I haven't investigated. All of the mafia are in that group of 8.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

We know there are people receiving visions, and yet people think the town has 2 investigation roles? Is this likely?

Also:
craster wrote yesterday wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:
Something something nuclear fission, has anyone else had a night time vision?

Trooper's locked in claims seem well suss to me; Craster night 2 and him 1 and 3.
All this suggests is a linked plot to me; and Craster recruited by Trooper's head Carney.

That's stupid. Why would we come up with something as convoluted as that when there was no reason to do so. Doesn't make any sense at all.

[vote:Goddess Jasmine] for finding a reason to throw suspicion around.

Is it me, or is he talking about trooper and himself as "we"?

Last edited by DavPaz on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45, edited 1 time in total.
Fixing quotes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

err, can some one edit my post please, it looks lie I am voting for GJ!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 
ugvm'er at heart...

Bobbyaro wrote:
Is it me, or is he talking about trooper and himself as "we"?

Err... yes, because people were saying that Craster and I were both in the plot together. Hence the "we".
That's kinda how language works, you know :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 
Ready for action

Trooper wrote:
Did anyone get any visions last night? We still have a psychic out there it seems...

I was just about to ask that, I don't remember anyone stepping forward yesterday either...?

Malc, I've just looked back as far as...er..."page 5" o'clock(!?) yesterday and the only thing you say is that your hunch is that Trooper and I are both carneys. I assume you got this from the fact that I was pretty convinced yesterday that Trooper was a townie, I am basing that on the fact that he claimed to have been locked in twice which would suggest he couldn't have been performing night actions and yet recruitments still seemed to be taking place based on the first thing we saw in the morning (the carnival looked a bit busier), plus he is the only other one to have owned up about visions and since I've had one I know it to be true. From yesterday, it seems the main reason for doubt towards him was people windering if the lock thing was carney plot between him and craster. Since you've now had it happen to you, I'd imagine you'd be willing to take it as truth now?
The only possible explanation to continue with your line of thought is that Trooper and I are both carneys who HAD a useful skill in locking people in, DIDN'T USE IT for the first three nights, recruited Craster, got Trooper to claim locked in twice, Craster once while recruited, then finally actually used the skill last night on you to make our story seem believeable.
Sorry, but that is mental.
If the lock person is a townie or mafia then surely that nullifies the whole thing since the reason for suspicion seemed to be based around the lock thing? And as I said, the reason I was beginning to beliefe him is because he claimed to have got hit twice and he recieved a vision and owned up about it which I also did. II suspect the vision recievers from the last two nights must be mafia or carneys to be keeping it quiet, it may be useful for the vision giver to think about coming forward....?
I'll continue on a new page, my screen is jumping and it's hard to see what I'm saying.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 
Ready for action

So basically, that's my logic behind being willing to accept that Trooper was at least a Townie up until yesterday although I am thinking about it and realising that he might have been recruited last night. Although with Joans claiming he is still a townie, it must be true. Since both joans and Trooper couldn't have been recruited, so if either was targetted it could only be one.
Either Joans was, in which case he wouldn't protect Trooper as a townie as he'd want to either protect a carney or frame an innnocent.
Or Trooper was, in which case Joans would still be on our side and therfore would tell us that Trooper had been.
So based on my belief that yesterday Trooper was a townie, I'm willing to believe that currently, both Joans and Trooper are townies.

So someone like Kovacs (a known townie yesterday) for recruited carney?

Does my logic make sense?

My list is:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 
ugvm'er at heart...

Gilly wrote:
Trooper wrote:

I was just about to ask that, I don't remember anyone stepping forward yesterday either...?

Malc, I've just looked back as far as...er..."page 5" o'clock(!?) yesterday and the only thing you say is that your hunch is that Trooper and I are both carneys. I assume you got this from the fact that I was pretty convinced yesterday that Trooper was a townie, I am basing that on the fact that he claimed to have been locked in twice which would suggest he couldn't have been performing night actions and yet recruitments still seemed to be taking place based on the first thing we saw in the morning (the carnival looked a bit busier), plus he is the only other one to have owned up about visions and since I've had one I know it to be true. From yesterday, it seems the main reason for doubt towards him was people windering if the lock thing was carney plot between him and craster. Since you've now had it happen to you, I'd imagine you'd be willing to take it as truth now?
The only possible explanation to continue with your line of thought is that Trooper and I are both carneys who HAD a useful skill in locking people in, DIDN'T USE IT for the first three nights, recruited Craster, got Trooper to claim locked in twice, Craster once while recruited, then finally actually used the skill last night on you to make our story seem believeable.
Sorry, but that is mental.
If the lock person is a townie or mafia then surely that nullifies the whole thing since the reason for suspicion seemed to be based around the lock thing? And as I said, the reason I was beginning to beliefe him is because he claimed to have got hit twice and he recieved a vision and owned up about it which I also did. II suspect the vision recievers from the last two nights must be mafia or carneys to be keeping it quiet, it may be useful for the vision giver to think about coming forward....?
I'll continue on a new page, my screen is jumping and it's hard to see what I'm saying.

:this: Listen to her people, she isn't as stupid as she looks... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 
Ready for action

zaphod79 - dunno
ApplePieofDestiny - he doesn't add much, seems to speak enough to avoid to much suspciion but not much of substance
Joans - cop
Trooper - townie
Bobbyaro - dunno, inclined to trust him but I think that's only because he's been attempting logic.
Malc - I have thought he's a carney from very early on but no one has listened!
sinister agent - was a townie
Alarm - one of my top four supsicious meter tinglers
Gilly - townie
Mr Russell - one of my top four suspcious meter tinglers
LaceSensor - joint top supsicious meter tingler with Malc
KovacsC - was a townie, i think he is now a carney

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 
Awesome
Yes

Gilly wrote:

Does my logic make sense?

It does indeed and on that note, has changed my mind and saved my vote.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 
Ready for action

I'm actually seriously convincing myself it's Malc for carney leader but I'm aware that voting for him would look like a retaliation.

Have I busted out enough logic on your asses for me to vote for him and people to see that it is a genuine suspicion? I hope so.

I'm hear a lot today by the way, I am teaching a college class on hat making so I can be in the square a lot while they work away.
[vote:Malc]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 
Awesome
Yes

[vote:Malc] for great justice - perhaps we CAN bust this!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

So. How to put this.

On day 1, I heard the news about the Mayor and went back to my office. As I tried to get back into work, I shuffled my papers, and underneath one file was a black box. It is about the size of an old ipod and has a stubby aerial, a speaker, and a small button. Written on the back it says "Press only Once".

I thought that the box may give us some information, but I've waited until last night to press it due to the 'once' thing. Of course, I've not mentioned it before in case this could be valuable. When I pressed it, I heard the following from the speaker, all apparently in Italian accents

Quote:
"...I don't know if if he is, or whether <crackle> is detective or recruited, but we have a bandwagon here and he's not us...We need to act differently or at least space it out...Need a real reason to push for <crackle> again tomorrow if Craster is lynched beacuse we couldn't get it moving last time...I'm pretty sure shes not one of them...Leave the detective for tonight and we'll hope that she is carnie"

And then it self destructed in my hand. Owwww-ie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 
ugvm'er at heart...

Malc hasn't been setting off my radar, but Alarm certainly has.

As he is on your list too, wouldn't it be better to go for someone we can agree on.
(Especially as Mr Russell (another suspected mafia) jumped straight on the Malc vote?)

Although I would like to go for a carnie, I don't have any idea who they are...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 
Ready for action

Trooper wrote:
Malc hasn't been setting off my radar, but Alarm certainly has.

As he is on your list too, wouldn't it be better to go for someone we can agree on.
(Especially as Mr Russell (another suspected mafia) jumped straight on the Malc vote?)

Although I would like to go for a carnie, I don't have any idea who they are...

Yeah, that's a good point. I'm willing to wait and see what Joans thinks before we go for someone, currently the two of you are the only people I trust and that only lasts a day anyway.
Meanwhile, let me say something about this APOD thing..,!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 
ugvm'er at heart...

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
So. How to put this.

On day 1, I heard the news about the Mayor and went back to my office. As I tried to get back into work, I shuffled my papers, and underneath one file was a black box. It is about the size of an old ipod and has a stubby aerial, a speaker, and a small button. Written on the back it says "Press only Once".

I thought that the box may give us some information, but I've waited until last night to press it due to the 'once' thing. Of course, I've not mentioned it before in case this could be valuable. When I pressed it, I heard the following from the speaker, all apparently in Italian accents

Quote:
"...I don't know if if he is, or whether <crackle> is detective or recruited, but we have a bandwagon here and he's not us...We need to act differently or at least space it out...Need a real reason to push for <crackle> again tomorrow if Craster is lynched beacuse we couldn't get it moving last time...I'm pretty sure shes not one of them...Leave the detective for tonight and we'll hope that she is carnie"

Very very suspicious. How is that possible? Assuming it is true, there would have to be a bug placed in the mafia for that info to come out.
I'm not sure this town has that technology does it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:10 
Ready for action

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
So. How to put this.

Quote:

What on earth...? I don't really know what to make of this, so are you claiming a power role? Does that message even make any sense, or tell us anything?!
I don't understand this, I have been suspicious of APOD so I'm suspicious of this but at the same time if this is a fake claim it must surely be the worst one ever since I don't even think there is anything useable in this? (either for our cause if he's telling the truth or baddies cause if he's making this up to manipulate us?)

Suggestion of block voting perhaps? That would strenghten the case for alarm I think, based on your thinking Trooper?
I don't really know what's going on now, it's all gone a bit weird just when I thought I was unleashing some brilliant logic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 
Excellent Member

We're not doing very well, are we? :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 
ugvm'er at heart...

Alarm wrote:

We're not, you seem to be doing fine ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 
Excellent Member

Joans wrote:

Yay for (somehow!) surviving the night. I find it hard to believe that you haven't been recruited, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 
Excellent Member

Trooper wrote:
Alarm wrote:

Lol, no. You'll note I didn't vote last night, as seemingly when I do, I get accused of being a baddie(!)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 
Ready for action

Er, why has no one else commented on what APOD has said other than Trooper and I? Where did everyone else go...?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:20 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

It would certainly be technically feasible for a town of such resources to listen in on people if they always spoke in the same places. I know that I've discussed such possibilities in the past. I assume that this is how this has happened.

Gilly - I have no power role, I am just a dull townie accountant <Metadata>thanks a lot</metadata>.

I'm struggling to read anything concrete into that message at all. The loss of reception arises at unfortunate places, other than to suggest that at some point there was a failed Mafia bandwagon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 
Ready for action

Gilly wrote:
Er, why has no one else commented on what APOD has said other than Trooper and I? Where did everyone else go...?

I'm actually really supicious of this. I didn't know what to make of his comments and it seemed a bit weird, but for people to either ignore them or to leave commenting on them until they've guaged the reaction of the rest of the square is well dodge and almost adds weight to Riles' claim in my eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 
ugvm'er at heart...

Alarm wrote:
Trooper wrote:
Alarm wrote:

Lol, no. You'll note I didn't vote last night, as seemingly when I do, I get accused of being a baddie(!)

After I called you out on your voting for two days in a row, you chose not to vote at all. Not at all suspicious... :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 
Excellent Member

Trooper wrote:
Alarm wrote:
Trooper wrote:
Alarm wrote:

After I called you out on your voting for two days in a row, you chose not to vote at all. Not at all suspicious... :D

I can vote today for you, if you want! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 
ugvm'er at heart...

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
It would certainly be technically feasible for a town of such resources to listen in on people if they always spoke in the same places. I know that I've discussed such possibilities in the past. I assume that this is how this has happened.

Gilly - I have no power role, I am just a dull townie accountant <Metadata>thanks a lot</metadata>.

I'm struggling to read anything concrete into that message at all. The loss of reception arises at unfortunate places, other than to suggest that at some point there was a failed Mafia bandwagon.

Assuming that message had any validity, and I'm not sure it does, then I expect the failed mafia bandwagon was against me, by trying to point at the Craster/Trooper great Carnie plot of 2011...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:25 
Excellent Member

Gilly wrote:
Gilly wrote:

I'm actually really supicious of this. I didn't know what to make of his comments and it seemed a bit weird, but for people to either ignore them or to leave commenting on them until they've guaged the reaction of the rest of the square is well dodge and almost adds weight to Riles' claim in my eyes.

That box thing could be plausible , but I don't really know what function it serves, apart from adding more variables into the mix?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 
Ready for action

Joans, i'd like you to get in on this debate if possible.

Currently, as per my logic covered in a few speeches I made earlier, I am willing (for one day only) to believe Joans and Trooper are working for the town. I really hope this doesn't come back to bite me on the ass and all our dearly departed friends aren't sitting in heaven laughing their heads of at me, but I've made my decision.

I don't really know what's going on now but I don't like the fact people have gone quiet since Riles posted, it doesn't sit well with me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:29 
Excellent Member

My thoughts:

zaphod79 - don't know
ApplePieofDestiny - baddie (that box...)
Joans - probable carney recruit
Trooper - probably mafioso or possibly head carney
Bobbyaro - don't know
Malc - head carney
sinister agent - carney or mafioso
Alarm - someone buy his art, please
Gilly - don't know
Mr Russell - a baddie, but unsure which side
LaceSensor - mafioso, perhaps
KovacsC - townie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 
Excellent Member

Of course, if Joans wasn't recruited, then put Trooper down as a townie. :shrug:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 

Gilly wrote:

Currently, as per my logic covered in a few speeches I made earlier, I am willing (for one day only) to believe Joans and Trooper are working for the town. I really hope this doesn't come back to bite me on the ass and all our dearly departed friends aren't sitting in heaven laughing their heads of at me, but I've made my decision.

I don't really know what's going on now but I don't like the fact people have gone quiet since Riles posted, it doesn't sit well with me.

Hi, I'm here, obviously confirmed townie or not (and technically I'm not), I don't know anything other than what I've already said.
But, yeah, Apple Pie's secret black box, seems pretty obvious that the message went out yesterday, (referring to getting her over night and hoping she's a carnie, the her being Goddess Jasmine), so that means that at some point yesterday there was a bandwagon going on, which involved many or all of the mafia, and they decided they'd better spread it out a bit, let's take a look at yesterdays voting:

At one stage, it was a dead cert that Craster was for the chop, 7 people were voting for him (1 away from a lynch), those 7 were:
Me, LaceSensor, Zaphod79, Gilly, Trooper, Bobbyaro & Sinister Agent.
Then Trooper (he's obviously not mafia, whether you believe I've been recruited or not), changed his vote.
Gilly unvoted
Trooper changed back.
Then Zaphod & Bobby both unvoted.
Eventually, the lynch got back on track, but none of those 3 voted again.

Make of that what you will.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 

Alarm wrote:
Of course, if Joans wasn't recruited, then put Trooper down as a townie. :shrug:

Let's face it Trooper can't be mafia, I did investigate him last night, so either I was recruited and I'm pretending he's townie, or I wasn't and I'm telling the truth. If he was mafia, I'd be telling you whether I was recruited or not.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 
Isn't that lovely?

Quick thing to say, that I voted for craster yesterday!

Bit odd that you missed me out?

Old Macdonald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 
Ready for action

Joans wrote:
Gilly wrote:

Hi, I'm here, obviously confirmed townie or not (and technically I'm not), I don't know anything other than what I've already said.
But, yeah, Apple Pie's secret black box, seems pretty obvious that the message went out yesterday, (referring to getting her over night and hoping she's a carnie, the her being Goddess Jasmine), so that means that at some point yesterday there was a bandwagon going on, which involved many or all of the mafia, and they decided they'd better spread it out a bit, let's take a look at yesterdays voting:

At one stage, it was a dead cert that Craster was for the chop, 7 people were voting for him (1 away from a lynch), those 7 were:
Me, LaceSensor, Zaphod79, Gilly, Trooper, Bobbyaro & Sinister Agent.
Then Trooper (he's obviously not mafia, whether you believe I've been recruited or not), changed his vote.
Gilly unvoted
Trooper changed back.
Then Zaphod & Bobby both unvoted.
Eventually, the lynch got back on track, but none of those 3 voted again.

Make of that what you will.

I'm just having a look back at the voting from that day. For the record, I unvoted because I thought we were going to attempt and have as much debate as possible before lynching him because we had the time. I checked back a couple of times when I could, ready to vote for him when required. I hope I made it clear that i was always my intention yesterday to vote for Craster.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 

Malc wrote:
Quick thing to say, that I voted for craster yesterday!

Bit odd that you missed me out?

Old Macdonald

Not at that point you hadn't.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 
Excellent Member

Joans wrote:
Alarm wrote:

Let's face it Trooper can't be mafia, I did investigate him last night, so either I was recruited and I'm pretending he's townie, or I wasn't and I'm telling the truth. If he was mafia, I'd be telling you whether I was recruited or not.

Hmm. Okay, I'm happy for now to say that Trooper is either a carnie recruit or a townie.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next