Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day seven
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:31 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Yesterday Curiosity seemed a little down in the dumps. He'd been trying to attract visitors to his Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps theme park for weeks, but only DavPaz ever visited, and he only did so to portray "Munch" in the "crap bedsit" section.
He told the townies that to cheer himself up, he had decided to bring this week's Two Pints viewathon forward a night. No one wanted to join him, so he filmed himself enjoying himself.
The film was discovered this morning, the townies played it back: Curiosity had sat down with his obligatory two pints of lager and a packet of crisps (ready salted) and watched the first series on DVD. He started to vomit more than usual when watching the series and soon lost consciousness. A masked figure entered the room brandishing a lit torch. The figure stamped on the DVD collection and poured petrol over Curiosity's twitching body. A match was thrown and Curiosity was engulfed by fire.
His last words were "Ralf Little". The film was removed from the camcorder and discovered nailed to a sausage outside the police station.

Mr. Kissyfur had been hoping this week would end without him having to bury anymore people, he lived a busy life in his shoe with 100 children and digging graves was getting in the way of feeding and clothing his and Crasters bastard offspring. Today, he would get his wish, if Mr. Kissyfur would have woken up this morning, he would've found himself in a neatly dug shallow grave in the middle of the town green. The few remaining townsfolk gathered to see what the commotion was and found the children dancing round the maypole with ribbons of entrails. Next to them was a mound of fresh earth with a crude scarecrow planted in the top, the scarecrow was wearing Mr. Kissyfurs most prized, special occasion cardigan that he hadn't worn since the sad demise of his beloved Craster. The townies notice a note pinned to the scarecrows chest, 'Dig your own graves, you will need them. Ciao.'

Curiosity and Mr Kissyfur were both Male Townies.

[playerlist]
Alarm
ApplePieOfDestiny
DavPaz
flis
LaceSensor
Malc
[/playerlist]

With 6 players alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch, and 5 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

The day will end at 10am tomorrow (Wednesday).

Post subject: Re: Day seven
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:45 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Righty fucking ho.

Before this snowballs, following comments from yesterday, I am the Gun Owner. I'm hoping that the claimed suspicions as such previously were directed at me (although I can't check that with Curiosity, who said he was sure he knew).

I state this for two reasons. One is, there is nothing for the town to be gained by lynching me. A no lynch will have the no worse effect on the towns safety as lynching me. But secondly, it leaves me in play to potentially kill the bad guys if they decide to have a look, and they may be stupid enough to do so. That leaves a fractional benefit to keeping me in the town.

If you want my help (and I know you may choose to ignore it, seeing as I have consistently fingered townies), DavPaz for his ridiculous roleclaim yesterday looks very shaky, Malc for his noise followed by silence and constant accusations, and Flis all make me even more paranoid than my role demands.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 
Unpossible!

I admit, my spurious roleclaim was utterly stupid, but I'm not a baddy.

I had a theory, but that doesn't seem to have panned out, so I'm returning to my previous suspicions.

[vote:wullie]

Yep, that's right.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:56 
Isn't that lovely?

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Righty fucking ho.

Before this snowballs, following comments from yesterday, I am the Gun Owner. I'm hoping that the claimed suspicions as such previously were directed at me (although I can't check that with Curiosity, who said he was sure he knew).

I state this for two reasons. One is, there is nothing for the town to be gained by lynching me. A no lynch will have the no worse effect on the towns safety as lynching me. But secondly, it leaves me in play to potentially kill the bad guys if they decide to have a look, and they may be stupid enough to do so. That leaves a fractional benefit to keeping me in the town.

If you want my help (and I know you may choose to ignore it, seeing as I have consistently fingered townies), DavPaz for his ridiculous roleclaim yesterday looks very shaky, Malc for his noise followed by silence and constant accusations, and Flis all make me even more paranoid than my role demands.

I think that's horse crap!

Curio, me and flis had the gun nut down as Wullie or Lace, and we all said as much, I think a role claim of the gun nut now (if true) is a silly as it was back then.

As such [vote:applepieofdestiny]

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 
Isn't that lovely?

Oh and just to say, by my count we have 3, townies left (2 mafia, 1 SK, 1 loon, 1 guard) leaving the doctor, the gun nut and me.

I'm not sure how busy I'll be during the day, so forgive any silences, I will try and check back when I can.

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 
Excellent Member

How in gods name.....We lost 3 vanilla townies! How! I cannot believe we haven't found the bad guys yet.

I see absolutely no reason for me to change my vote for Wullie, I still think he's the SK.

I may be a little paranoid but I'm not sure I trust APOD. Surely he would've wanted to stay under Kalmars radar if he was the gun nut? Why be so inflammatory on the 2nd day....? It was pretty obvious to everyone else (except Kov) that Kalmar was the cop. It seems convenient for him to be the gun nut. I don't know, maybe I'm over analysing....this town is a bloody disaster!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:28 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

flis wrote:
I may be a little paranoid but I'm not sure I trust APOD. Surely he would've wanted to stay under Kalmars radar if he was the gun nut? Why be so inflammatory on the 2nd day....? It was pretty obvious to everyone else (except Kov) that Kalmar was the cop. It seems convenient for him to be the gun nut. I don't know, maybe I'm over analysing....this town is a bloody disaster!

What better way to avoid a Mafia Hit than actively arguing against an obvious Mafia Lynch? Up to this point I've been actively trying to ensure that the Mafia thought I was the SK, and vice versa. In the early days, they will aim to protect each other. I'm actually surprised that it took to day seven before I felt enough at risk to reveal my incredibly large weapons cache, or that it took so long for Kalmar to investigate me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:38 

Pile of pish. [vote:ohI'veleftthegame]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 
Isn't that lovely?

Quote:
and vice versa

What? What is the vice versa of the mafia thinking you were the sk?

There is no vice versa of that, it doesn't make sense!

you're fishy!

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 
Unpossible!

SK thinking he was Mafia, natch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 
Isn't that lovely?

So how does one act like a mafia/sk enough for the sk/mafia to detect it, but without the town detecting it?

I can see the mafia's greater numbers picking up on something, but the sk is a alone, just like the town.

Like I said fishy.

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 
Excellent Member

Erm, there are actually only 2 of us out of 8 playing for the town to win. So excuse me if I don't believe anything any of you say. The mafia and the SK need the gun owner dead so they'll vote for him, the dr. needs to protect the remaining townie and hope the murdering scum take each other out, roleblocking one killer is not enough.

If the jailer finally manages to catch the loony today then we automatically lose 2 players for tomorrows vote, in which case, it makes it pretty easy for the remaining bad guys, especially the mafia.

I think we're screwed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 
Excellent Member

P.S. [vote:wullie]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:11 
Isn't that lovely?

flis wrote:
Erm, there are actually only 2 of us out of 8 playing for the town to win. So excuse me if I don't believe anything any of you say. The mafia and the SK need the gun owner dead so they'll vote for him, the dr. needs to protect the remaining townie and hope the murdering scum take each other out, roleblocking one killer is not enough.

If the jailer finally manages to catch the loony today then we automatically lose 2 players for tomorrows vote, in which case, it makes it pretty easy for the remaining bad guys, especially the mafia.

I think we're screwed.

I make it 3, me (or if you don't believe me, then the other townie, but I am a townie, so there is no other townie), the doctor and the gun nut.

As for the baddies, you have the sk and 2 mafia types

and then the neutrals of the loony and he guard.

That makes 8

If we are lucky then there is only 1 mafia type, and there are 2 vanilla townies.

I think there are 2 though, which means,as I know I am vanilla, that everyone else has a role, so think carefully, think very carefully.

We need to lynch a mafia before we lose the loony and the guard.

If you are the doctor, think about whom you targeted on the various nights You know that you haven't targetted the sk or the gun nut, but that you almost certainly targeted a mafia type (or it's victim) on one of the nights.

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:39 
Isn't that lovely?

In fact, I can report that I was protected last night, I er, didn't remember until now, because I thought it was a dream, and only just now realsed that it wasn't. In no way was grim... to blame because he forgot to message me until just now, no, that's not the reason, no siree.

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 
Unpossible!

Malc wrote:
In fact, I can report that I was protected last night, I er, didn't remember until now, because I thought it was a dream, and only just now realsed that it wasn't. In no way was grim... to blame because he forgot to message me until just now, no, that's not the reason, no siree.

Malc

:DD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 
Isn't that lovely?

Oh, and if I'm right, and there is only 1 vanilla townie, me, then they should totally keep on protecting me (unless they want to try and stop the mafia or sk killing instead, whilst giving them protection)

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Malc wrote:
In fact, I can report that I was protected last night, I er, didn't remember until now, because I thought it was a dream, and only just now realsed that it wasn't. In no way was Grim... to blame because he forgot to message me until just now, no, that's not the reason, no siree.

Malc

I think it's fair of me to confirm that Malc was protected last night.
Whoooo-oooo!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 13:05 
Excellent Member

Haaa! bloody hell, Grim...

It would be wise for us all to remember that if the doc revealed themselves, they could easily be killed and then the remaining townie/s would be easy pickings tomorrow night....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 13:15 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Also note, that confirming that Malc was visited by the Doctor only confirms that he isn't SK, Gun owner or Doctor. He could be one of the other Mafia, or given his protestations of manliness, bewhored.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 13:27 
Unpossible!

Massively inconclusive diagram ahoy!

Attachment:
graph.jpg

On the basis of this [vote:lacesensor] as he's been 'wrong' more than the rest of us.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 13:56 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

VOTE UPDATE

lacesensor: 1 (DavPaz)
wullie: 1 (flis)
applepieofdestiny: 2 (Malc, Wullie)

Not voted: 4 (alarm, applepieofdestiny, lacesensor, squirt)

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for a lynch, and 6 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 14:01 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Town. I'm going to make it a black or white issue. Lynch me or not? Lets get this done quickly.

If not me, then there needs to be a focus on a single townie, and fast. As it stands, the vote is split such that there is unlikely to be a lynch, and that will quite likely give a Mafia win overnight. Nighttime comes quickly, so we really need some momentum in one direction or another.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 14:27 

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Town. I'm going to make it a black or white issue. Lynch me or not? Lets get this done quickly.

If not me, then there needs to be a focus on a single townie, and fast. As it stands, the vote is split such that there is unlikely to be a lynch, and that will quite likely give a Mafia win overnight. Nighttime comes quickly, so we really need some momentum in one direction or another.
Strange gambit for a townie.

"We're running low on goodies so lynch me or don't. I don't care. I'm only doing this for the good of the town & certainly not to add to the confusion. Nuh-uh."

My vote is staying put.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 14:56 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Wullie wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

Strange gambit for a townie.

"We're running low on goodies so lynch me or don't. I don't care. I'm only doing this for the good of the town & certainly not to add to the confusion. Nuh-uh."

My vote is staying put.

This is more a 'I don't think you have the collective will to lynch me, but if you do so be it.' This is of course packaged in a 'votes split across three people is going to guarantee the town is fucked' wrapper.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 14:59 
Excellent Member

Now he's outted himself he's no bloody use to us at all, he's just going to use us to hide behind and hope we don't lynch him because with him in the game, the bad guys can't win. That makes no difference at all though because with 3 baddies in play, he's never going to survive the daytime.

For now, we need him on side as he has a vote we can use in our favour. The 'town' holds the majority vote today as we have 5 none baddies, tomorrow we might be totally fucked, even more so if we lynch him. Today/tonight is going to be the tipping point guys, we need to kill the SK and mafia as a priority.

Wullie is pressing this point pretty hard, only the SK or mafia can benefit from the gun nut being dead, even more so at this stage of the game.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 15:07 

That's only true if you believe he's the gun nut. I don't.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 15:26 
Excellent Member

We need to try and be careful - the last three lynches have all been townies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:23 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

What's that? A siren?
Good Lord, it's a nuttervan, and look! Squirt has got Wullie in an armlock, and is wrestling him into the back!
"WAH DOONT YERS LET MEH GOOOAAA?" foams the nutbag. "ARGH JUST WANT TEH DAH!"

Squirt was the jailer, and Wullie was the loonie. Well done, Squirt (although it took you long enough).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:24 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

VOTE UPDATE

applepieofdestiny: 1 (Malc)

Not voted: 4 (alarm, applepieofdestiny, flis, lacesensor)

With 6 players alive, 4 votes are required for a lynch, and 5 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:24 
Excellent Member

:DD

So.....? Now what? Do the rest of us continue a normal, or what?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:26 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Yup. Note the revised lynch targets.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:26 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

WHOOOO-oioooo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:40 
Unpossible!

Well, fuck.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:40 
Unpossible!

Erm. My vote still stands.

I reckon APOD was telling the truth.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 17:50 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Interesting. Thanks Squirt!

Lynch the wrong person and barring a Mafia/SK shoot out it is game over for the town tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 18:31 
Excellent Member

Wow, six of us left. The pigeon is in flight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 18:34 
Isn't that lovely?

Well, that's not good.

OK, what happens if we end up with 2 mafia, the sk and 1 townie left tomorow, then lets say there is no vote, and the sk bumps a mafia, and the mafia bump the townie, leaving, 1 mafia and 1 sk, and they bump each other off the next night?

Everyone loses apart from the guard?

Malc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 18:44 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I figure that would be a draw for the Mafia and the SK. Whoooo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:22 
Unpossible!

So, then. 90-odd minutes to go.

Day seven

VOTE UPDATE

applepieofdestiny: 1 (Malc)

Not voted: 4 (alarm, applepieofdestiny, flis, lacesensor)

What's the plan?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:38 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

How about [vote:lacesensor]?

The only way to win is to lynch a bad guy today as far as I can see, and this is the only option that has momentum that I can support. I'd be happier lynching Malc now we know he isnt the loonie though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:43 
Unpossible!

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

Clearly, I endorse this plan.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 
Excellent Member

ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

The only way to win is to lynch a bad guy today as far as I can see, and this is the only option that has momentum that I can support. I'd be happier lynching Malc now we know he isnt the loonie though.

Ach, why not. [vote:IRTOOLATETOVOTE]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 
Excellent Member

Ah. Looks like it is dark now, unless the clocks go forward again?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 
Unpossible!

GRIM...!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Goodness me.
Night actions by, fuck it, 2.30pm today.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]