Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Day six
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Everyone has overslept. How unusual.

After a long and tiring day of trying to avoiding making a decision about who to lynch, KovacsC retires to his bedroom. The last few days haven’t been easy for him and as be wearily pulls the mounds of cushions and teddies off the bed he shares with Lula-Belle, his inflatable companion, he wonders what has happened to his beloved town but soon the deep furrows of his brow lift as he falls into the soothing arms of sleep.
He didn’t turn up for the support meeting yesterday evening. This was odd, as he was the chairman of the Townies’ Bedwetting Support Group, numbers of which had increased since the seemingly random killings this week.
KovacS was a life long bed wetter and, bizarrely, quite proud of this fact. He said it was freeing, as he didn’t want to share a bed with anyone with a pulse, and quite liked the warm feeling during the night when he couldn’t be bothered to visit the toilet.
Awaking the next morning, he feels something heavy on the bed and then the awful smell and the damp sticky feeling across the sheets. He springs out of bed, panicking, groping for the light switch and recoils in horror at the decapitated head of his beloved pony, MaliA, who he used to ride daily. The pony’s cold dead eyes have rolled back and his thick, dark tongue hangs from its wet mouth.
KovacsC grabs yesterdays jeans and hurriedly gets dressed, hampered somewhat by yesterdays socks getting stuck in the leg, he grabs his car keys and sprints for the door, bursting out into the early morning towards his waiting Fiat 500 (Barbie pink). All he could think was that he’d always been a fan of The Godfather trilogy but not like this! His neighbour shouts out, "You’re in a hur…" but stops short as the blast wave hits him, everyone arrives just in time to see the huge fireball and KovacsC's burnt corpse still clutching the steering wheel.
He also never got out of bed, due to multiple stab wounds in his legs and “cretin” carved upon his torso. For the first time in over two decades, he had not wet the bed. He had been using the bloody head of Kalmar as a pillow.

A busy night for KovacsC, who was a Male Cop.

[playerlist]
Alarm
ApplePieOfDestiny
Curiosity
DavPaz
flis
LaceSensor
Malc
Mr Kissyfur
Runcle
Squirt
Wullie
[/playerlist]

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch, and 8 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

Day ends on Monday at 11am.

Post subject: Re: Day six
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 
Unpossible!

Another double kill? Way to waste your actions, bad guys! :)

Also: :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 
Sleepyhead

I am VERY suspicious of how the lynch mob turned very quickly and easily from Malc to Sinister Agent.

Very suspicious.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 
Isn't that lovely?

Well,

that was better than it could have been, for what it's worth I was visited by the Doctor last night.

I was sort of hoping that I would be killed during the night, rather than face the inevitable back lash of starting the lynch of a good player.

It's good that both sets of baddies targeted the same person (although not if you're Kovacs)

Hopefully the fact that the doctor targeted me and there were still 2 kills goes someway to proove that I'm an innocent, if misguided yesterday, townie.

At the risk of doing a Craster/Myp I am going to push on with my suspisions from yesterday and [vote:applepieofdestiny]

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Malc wrote:
At the risk of doing a Craster/Myp I am going to push on with my suspisions from yesterday and [vote:applepieofdestiny]

Yep. That sums it up. Fucked up big time yesterday and then lead the way today aswell. Bravo.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:15 
Unpossible!

I've just read through the last page of yesterday.

Shame on you all.

SHAME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 
Sleepyhead

I suggest we wait until we hear from everyone before a lynch. If nobody pipes up to say that Malc is lying, then his odds of being a baddie are reduced (though not eliminated... chances are there are 2 Mafia types, he could be the one who didn't do anything).

My main suspects are ApplePie and Malc, and this info would put the spotlight more on APOD than anyone else.

But I am still distrustful of the quiet ones (Squirt, Runcle, Kissyfur).

In short, I'll probably tag along with any old lynch, as I'm clueless.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:18 
Unpossible!

Curiosity wrote:
In short, I'll probably tag along with any old lynch, as I'm clueless.

Indeed.

*strokes chin*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:24 
Unpossible!

Hang on. WOAH!

My mind has been working on the assumption that Kov was the idiot cop. Can anyone offer another insight?

* researches*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 
Unpossible!

Kov's votes

Day 1 - No vote
Day 2 - No vote
Day 3 - Nickachu
Day 4 - Lace Sensor
Day 5 - Mr Kissyfur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 

DavPaz wrote:
Kov's votes

Day 1 - No vote
Day 2 - No vote
Day 3 - Nickachu
Day 4 - Lace Sensor
Day 5 - Mr Kissyfur
& Kalmar fingered Kov or LaceSensor as being the remaining SK.

However, I'm still suspicious of ApplePie. (and cooking fruit is wrong!)

However the only other person who's been voting for APOD is LaceSensor so...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Whoooo! LaceSensor is on a plane to Australia today, so won't be posting whoooooo.
Also, whoo-oooo, congratulations to our surviving serial killer, who has unlocked his "five kills" cheevo. Whoooooooo!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 
Sleepyhead

Given that kalmar immediately voted for a Mafia type after an investigation, I'd say it's safe to assume that Kov was useless. And also the useless cop.

;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:52 

Grim... wrote:
Whoooo! LaceSensor is on a plane to Australia today, so won't be posting...
In that case I'm gonna [vote: ApplePieOfDestiny] as putting LaceSensor on the spot will achieve nothing for now (if we decide to lynch him then that's another story).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 13:10 
Excellent Member

Stabbed and asploded? Bad night for Kov.... It's safe to assume he's the useless one, yes? So all things considered, it could've been worse for us.

It's frustrating that the only thing we have to go on is gut feeling because no-one is giving anything away are they? Anyway, a new morning brings my thoughts....

I'm not sure of Malc. The majority danced to his tune yesterday with regard to SA, even though it was quite a sudden change his reasoning seemed sound at the time. He did jump back quite spectacularly when I questioned his and Runcles behaviour so I'd be surprised if there was nothing in that at all.

APOD...well, most of us have had suspicions about him from day 2 when he jumped all over Kalmar. Yet he's still here...? And people are still getting killed. I know the same is true of the rest of us but he has definitely aroused the most suspicion.

Wullie is still my favourite as SK.

Everyone else, I can take or leave but I'm not going to be so quick to lynch for the sake of it, as our numbers are getting bloody low.

I'm still casting sideways glances at DavPaz though.....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 13:23 
Isn't that lovely?

flis wrote:
He did jump back quite spectacularly when I questioned his and Runcles behaviour so I'd be surprised if there was nothing in that at all.

Sorry, what?

I think I'm going to have to revisit yesteday to find out what you are on about.

Regarding yesterday, obviously there are 2-3 baddies left (possibly 4 if the mafia did try, and were succesfull at, recruiting a hooker the other day)

I would say that the SK doesn't really care who they vote for, and will do their best to act like a townie, so they are probably in the 7 that voted, also the mafia guys know who they are, and as long as they don't vote for their own, they will jump on the vote too.

So it's possible that all the badies are in that vote, but as there might only be 2 badies, and as it's perhaps just as likely that at least one of the mafia dudes is one the quiet types, then that doesn't really get us anywhere.

Oh well, any way, I'm going to look where I jumped back, or do you just mean where I stopped suspecting you?

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 13:27 
Sleepyhead

flis wrote:
I'm not sure of Malc. The majority danced to his tune yesterday with regard to SA, even though it was quite a sudden change his reasoning seemed sound at the time. He did jump back quite spectacularly when I questioned his and Runcles behaviour so I'd be surprised if there was nothing in that at all.

IIRC, didn't you 'dance to his tune'? Hmmmm...

I think LaceSensor is the Serial Killer, btw.

And I think Runcle could be a bad guy. He was roleblocked the night before last when there wasn't a Mafia kill. Maybe the Mafia didn't try to recruit? Maybe they actually tried to kill someone, but the doctor prevented them?

[vote:Runcle]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 13:48 
Isn't that lovely?

Curiosity wrote:
He was roleblocked the night before

How do you know this?

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:00 
Isn't that lovely?

Malc wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

How do you know this?

Malc

Ah nevermind

Runcle, Day 4 wrote:
I was just going to plead my innocence by saying the doctor protected me last night so I couldn't be a baddy. Until I noticed that the doctor is a roleblock aswell.

Hmmm,

That is suspect, I can't think why he would say that unless he was protected/roleblocked, but also why would the doctor chosing you make you innocent anyway?

I think I could possibly be persuaded by this argument, also I notice that Kovacs had his suspisions about him too. Maybe it was Kalmar who was the useless cop afterall? I think it was APOD who questioned that Kalmar could not have investigated me and Trooper, but seemed to be sure about both of us.

I really don't know, very consfused

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:04 
Excellent Member

Curiosity wrote:

IIRC, didn't you 'dance to his tune'? Hmmmm...

I think LaceSensor is the Serial Killer, btw.

And I think Runcle could be a bad guy. He was roleblocked the night before last when there wasn't a Mafia kill. Maybe the Mafia didn't try to recruit? Maybe they actually tried to kill someone, but the doctor prevented them?

Yes I did, that's what I mean. His reasons for suspecting SA seemed sound and it wasn't the first time tbe FoS was pointed at SA. Runcles comments yesterday, and how Malc switched his vote from me, did make me double take. I think that Malc was playing a dangerous game in the first couple of days if he is the mafia boss though, baring in mind he'd be working with others at the time, it doesn't seem wise to draw such attention to yourself.

That was my initial thought about Runcle too.

LaceSensor has been suspected as a potential SK before hasn't he? He was one of Kalmars suspicions but I had him down as someone else. Look at Kalmars suspicions on the last day he was alive. Plus, he's not here so lynching him is a bit harsh unless we've got better evidence. However, taking out the SK would mean we only had one killing role to look out for and might buy us more time. Although if they keep targetting the same person every night it doesn't make much difference! And there's more of the mafia so you'd think we had a pretty decent chance of getting one of them!

On the face of it, Wullie is a more likely SK candidate for me, Kalmar fingered him too and he has been more defensive and cagey.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on LaceSensor? Could he be mafia? We could go for a guilt free lynching if he's not here to argue! SA made me have a couple of wobbles yesterday but I ignored it like a coward....boo me :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:17 
Unpossible!

If lace was a townie, why did he bother telling grim he was away?

[Vote:lacesensor]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:18 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

DavPaz wrote:
If lace was a townie, why did he bother telling grim he was away?

[Vote:lacesensor]

It's considered polite, plus I can then tell you lot that he won't be posting for a day or two.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:18 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Whoo.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:28 
Unpossible!

Grim... wrote:
Whoo.

:hug:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:44 
Sleepyhead

I reckon that we have two Mafia. One loud and one quiet. And LS is the SK.

I'm amazed we still have both Lunatic and Jailer in here too! Though it means that we could drop two people who are ostensibly townies at a moment's notice.

That would leave us with 9 people, of whom we have:

Doctor
SK
Mafia
Possible Second Mafia
Possible Mafia Hooker
Some Townies

(unless I have forgotten some other roles).

In short, we need to get this right.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:50 
Excellent Member

Curiosity wrote:
I reckon that we have two Mafia. One loud and one quiet. And LS is the SK.

I'm amazed we still have both Lunatic and Jailer in here too! Though it means that we could drop two people who are ostensibly townies at a moment's notice.

That would leave us with 9 people, of whom we have:

Doctor
SK
Mafia
Possible Second Mafia
Possible Mafia Hooker
Some Townies

(unless I have forgotten some other roles).

In short, we need to get this right.

Er, why have you left out the gun nut?

Do you have a thing for guns, Curio? I really didn't think it was you. Unless you're hoping we think it is you so we don't lynch you, shall we just call you Godfather?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:52 
Sleepyhead

I said I might have forgotten some!

I am not the gun nut (though I have a good idea who is the gun nut). I am a simple townie.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 14:58 
Heavy Metal Tough Guy

Urk, sorry chaps. I've been a bit ill for the last few days, and have therefore been sitting in my house watching "Antique Bonaza!" and drinking lemsip, whilst the whole town has been crashing down around me. I'll join in now!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 15:27 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Excellent news!

[vote:Squirt]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 15:30 
Unpossible!

Day six

VOTE UPDATE

squirt: 1 (ApplePieOfDestiny)
lacesensor: 1 (DavPaz)
runcle: 1 (Curiosity)
applepieofdestiny: 2 (Malc, Wullie)

Not voted: 6 (alarm, flis, lacesensor, mr kissyfur, runcle, squirt)

With 11 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch, and 8 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:23 
Time Out for Fun

Malc wrote:
Malc wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

How do you know this?

Malc

Ah nevermind

Runcle, Day 4 wrote:
I was just going to plead my innocence by saying the doctor protected me last night so I couldn't be a baddy. Until I noticed that the doctor is a roleblock aswell.

Hmmm,

That is suspect, I can't think why he would say that unless he was protected/roleblocked, but also why would the doctor chosing you make you innocent anyway?

I think I could possibly be persuaded by this argument, also I notice that Kovacs had his suspisions about him too. Maybe it was Kalmar who was the useless cop afterall? I think it was APOD who questioned that Kalmar could not have investigated me and Trooper, but seemed to be sure about both of us.

I really don't know, very consfused

Malc

I didn't say I was innocent because of the doctor being round my house, I said I thought I was innocent until I looked at the rules and saw he stopped the protected player doing actions.

[vote:Curiosity]

Seems to want to lynch anyone, was voting for kovacs (good guy) yesterday followed with the final vote for sinister (good guy) and then accuses of there being a lynch mob which he surely is part of.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:39 
Unpossible!

Well I'm totally lost and no-one's dropping any hints, so fuck it.

I'm the gun nut.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:45 
Sleepyhead

Really?

In which case,

[vote:Wullie]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:46 
Isn't that lovely?

DavPaz wrote:
Well I'm totally lost and no-one's dropping any hints, so fuck it.

I'm the gun nut.

Really?

Might sus on that!

why would you role claim? other than to stay alive? surely the whole point is that you can take out anyone that investigates you, the only person you can hurt on the good guys is the doctor, wheras if you are the gun nut you could hurt the mafia, hooker or the sk, now they won't try and go near you, reducing a team town win.

Very susspect indeed!

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:47 
Unpossible!

What's the point in all these shiny guns if I can't use them??

[vote:wullie]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:48 
Sleepyhead

Context for that vote:

Before dying, Kalmar was pointing fingers at Wullie, and one of Lace and Kovacs.

That night everyone tried to kill him. So I reckon LS is the SK and Wullie is Mafia. I thought he might have tried to investigate Wullie, who would therefore be the gun nut.

What do people think?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:49 
Sleepyhead

That said, I agree with Malc. Very odd roleclaim as I had no suspicions of you being the gun nut at all, so might well have gone and had a pop at you were I Mafia/SK.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:52 
Unpossible!

Curiosity wrote:
That said, I agree with Malc. Very odd roleclaim as I had no suspicions of you being the gun nut at all, so might well have gone and had a pop at you were I Mafia/SK.

Ah yes. Well, you see, as you may have guessed, I'm not the gun nut.

T'was but a gambit on my part. I reckon Wullie's the gun nut too. As it happens [vote:flis] again. She's enjoying herself far too much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:52 
Isn't that lovely?

Curiosity wrote:
Context for that vote:

Before dying, Kalmar was pointing fingers at Wullie, and one of Lace and Kovacs.

That night everyone tried to kill him. So I reckon LS is the SK and Wullie is Mafia. I thought he might have tried to investigate Wullie, who would therefore be the gun nut.

What do people think?

That is exactly what I was thinking too, I certainly didn't expect Dav to be the GN

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:53 
Unpossible!

Malc wrote:
I certainly didn't expect Dav to be the GN
Malc

Neither did I. Sorry man. Idle hands and all that

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:57 
Sleepyhead

There's a rule in MafiaScum called 'Lynch All Liars'.

But I'll let you off because I doubt a Mafia type would go for such a crazy gambit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:59 
Sleepyhead

Not a 'rule' - I phrased that badly. More an ethos.

Anyway, now I don't know who to try to lynch, dammit!

I am tempted to go for Malc, just because he's been sneaky before, but he's coming across okay here. But that might be his sneakiness again.

I shall return my vote to Runcle. He responded with a vote back for me, which is a classic Scum tell.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:05 
Unpossible!

[vote:unvote]

I'll stop messing now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:08 
Excellent Member

I am confuzzled. I'm going to see which folk haven't said anything this week.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:17 
Sleepyhead

Alarm wrote:

Will you be on this list?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:21 
Excellent Member

Curiosity wrote:
Alarm wrote:

Will you be on this list?

I've been quite vocal this week. Everyone still alive has said something, by the looks of it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:23 
Excellent Member

One observation I have to make is that in the first couple of days at least, LaceSensor has been very chummy with Malc. I don't know if this is overspill from that Internet forum some townies frequent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:23 
Unpossible!

I'm starting to get paranoid about how little is being revealed. I'm running out of patience

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:30 
Excellent Member

Aye, just wild speculation and conjucture pigeon at the moment. But then, I assume it always is in towns like these?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 17:31 
Excellent Member

DavPaz wrote:
I'm starting to get paranoid about how little is being revealed. I'm running out of patience

Aye, me too. Running out of patience, that is.

I keep looking at the same people but they're giving nothing away :( It *has* to be one of the quiet ones? I mean, we're all talking so bloody much we'd be bound to slip up, maybe a baddie is paranoid we'd jump on any slip up he made and lynch him, which is why they're keeping quiet.....?

I mean, TheVisions slip up on the first day was enough to get him lynched.

Curio, I had a similar thought to you but the mafia didn't go after Kalmar the night he died. I had Wullie as the SK and LS as the gun nut. Mostly for the same reasons you did but the other way round! Gah.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next