Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: -=[ALIENS SCUM]=- Day 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 19:58 
Excellent Member

A muffled scream wakes the survivors. It echos vividly around the airducts and conduits of the Colony.
Racing to the scene, Hicks is confronted with a vision of pure horror.
Drenched in blood and missing a sizeable chuck of forehead and frontal lobe, Cpt. D. Hadley is certainly dead.
Switching to his motion tracker, there are no signs of movement ahead, only tracks of blood and an acrid scent of acid on flesh.

Cpt. D(roman). Hadley was a Dumb-Ass Colonist

[playerlist]
Bobbyaro
Craster
Curiosity
DavPaz
GazChap
Goddess Jasmine
Grim...
Joans
Morte
Mr Dave
Mr Dom
Mr Russell
SuperDuperGill
Terimahkaseh
The Rev Owen
Zaphod79
[/playerlist]
With 17 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch,

Day 3 ends at 8pm Wednesday

Company Directive AS/v/2.1
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Aliens Scum v2.1
By LaceSensor

This is a variant of the online game Mafia Scum.
This Game features four distinct factions:

1 – Colonial Marines:
• Corporal Hicks, Private Hudson and Private Vasquez.
• Can communicate via PM (and any other 0-1 communicable marines)
• 1 per night phase nominated Motion Tracker (identify faction)
• 1 per game, night phase nominated Seal the Door (protect all marines, can only be done while Hicks is alive, negates Motion Tracker).
• All communicable Marines immune to FaceHugger
• Night Actions to be sent via Hicks to Mod. If Hicks dead, tell Mod who is next in command and liaise via them.

2 – The Company:
• Carter J. Burke, plus 1-2 Associates
• Can communicate via PM
• I per night phase Burke nominate any Company player to either Study (identify role) or kill.
• Night Actions to be sent via Burke to Mod. If Burke dead, tell Mod who is next in command and liaise via them.

3 – Aliens:
• Queen plus 1 Warrior
• 1 per night Queen can order Warrior to Recon (identify faction) or Kill. OR
• 1 per night Queen can plant FaceHugger.
• Facehugged player can either rolecall, or hide and become a drone. Drone Matures to Warrior after next day phase.
• If Queen dies, Warrior can mature over 2 day phases to replace Queen. If >1 Warrior, moderator chooses one. While Queen absent, Warrior can only Kill.

4 – Dumb-Ass Colonists:
• 4 – 8 players who need to survive.
• Some have special actions:
o Ripley – 1 per night phase RoleBlock. If RB Rebecca Jorden, becomes Newt and can PM each other.
o Bishop – 1 per day phase, PM question YES/NO via Mod to Hicks and Burke.
o Rebecca Jorden. Can become Newt if discovered by Ripley. If Ripley dies, you die.

Primary Win Conditions:

• Dumb-Ass Colonist: Survive till the end
• Marines: all Aliens dead, Marines and Colonists kill The Company
• The Company: Company Members kill all Colonial Marines. Max 2 Colonists alive. At least one Alien is alive.
• Aliens: everyone else is host or dead.

Secondary win conditions
• Gorman – CN20 three players. Only 1 of 3 can be a Colonist.
• Ripley the Mother – Identify Newt
• Hicks the Lover - Motion-Track Ripley

0-1 Players
• Corporal Deitrich. Non communicable Colony Doctor. 1 per night phase, PM name of player to protect from FaceHugger actions. Win Condition Marines.
• Private Frost. Marine, can communicate via PM. Win Condition Marines.
• Lieutenant Gorman. Non communicable special townie. 1 per game, can CN-20 three nominated players who die. He exits the game here. Win Condition Colony, Secondary Win Condition Gorman.
• Company scientist. Non communicable Company Researcher. 1 per night phase, PM name of player to protect from KILL actions. Win Condition Company
• FenceSitter: at start of game PM moderator choice of Dumb Ass Colonist or Alien Drone. Win condition defined by faction joined.

Night Action Order

• Roleblock > Investigate > FaceHugger > Kill

(Seal the door is essentially a RoleBlock of any Kill actions. Attempts to RoleBlock on Hicks Order for Seal the Dear occur first. Gorman, if choosing to CN-20 at night, cannot be roleblocked)

ModKills
At Moderators discretion.

Last edited by Grim... on Wed Jan 27, 2010 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
removed Kalmar

Post subject: Re: -=[ALIENS SCUM]=- Day 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:02 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

The description certainly sounds like an alien kill. Why would the aliens kill instead of hugging?

Also - Ha, stick you, Kalmar!

SupaMod
Est. 1978

Is it safe to assume there is +1 alien now?

Awesome
Yes

Rubbish voting has occurred.

One of the things Mr Dom said yesterday was that he didn't think kalmar was a bad guy. He *could* be good as well.

The coward who was facehugged on night one and didn't own up is now an alien.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:04 
Ready for action

Wow, so what's happened? Is this an alien kill? Rubbish for Droman but if it's an alien kill this could be good for us. He must have done something to make them think he was a marine otherwise they would have facehugged. Maybe we can find some clues in yesterdays posts.

Good work getting rid of kalmar.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:05 
Awesome
Yes

I've just realised a fatal error in my above post. Kalmar was *company* who are BAD. I realised this after Reading craster's post above and re-reading. That makes my comment about mr Dom redundant, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:05 
Ready for action

Mr Russell wrote:
Rubbish voting has occurred.

One of the things Mr Dom said yesterday was that he didn't think kalmar was a bad guy. He *could* be good as well.

The coward who was facehugged on night one and didn't own up is now an alien.

Why is it rubbish voting Mr Russell?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:07 
Ready for action

Mr Russell you are weird. I am confused by you now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:10 
Awesome
Yes

Sorry. I misunderstood which faction was which. I am not the most massive a fan of the films.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:12 
Ready for action

Mr Russell wrote:
I've just realised a fatal error in my above post. Kalmar was *company* who are BAD. I realised this after Reading craster's post above and re-reading. That makes my comment about mr Dom redundant, sorry.

How did you not realise earlier that company are bad? I'd quite like you to explain how you made that mistake please.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:16 
Ready for action

I keep posting as you are posting and missing them because it doesn't alert to new posts made when you hit submit. I have never seen the films but I knew the company were bad. This isn't a simple rule mix up I don't think.

I think you are an alien Mr Russell.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:16 

So, if there was an alien "born" last night, would we have been told about it? Surely we would have found another corpse with their chest burst outwards and some sort of damage to their face so we couldn't recognise them, or something?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:18 
Excellent Member

Right, i am confused. Why would the aliens kill someone they could face hug? As said above they must have thought him un-huggable.

Mr Russ getting FOS'd yesterday and now him lots now also looks a tad suspect to me....but i spose i would be saying the same if he wasn't posting.

Anyone got any solid ideas? i am lost at the moment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:19 
Ready for action

Grim... wrote:
Is it safe to assume there is +1 alien now?

I would agree with this.

Craster wrote:
The description certainly sounds like an alien kill. Why would the aliens kill instead of hugging?

If they felt they've identified a marine, it is totally worth going for a kill. They lose one of their biggest enemies and they can try to make links to other marines.

Mr Russell wrote:
I've just realised a fatal error in my above post. Kalmar was *company* who are BAD.

(bolding mine) Fatal for you perhaps.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:20 
Excellent Member

GazChap wrote:
So, if there was an alien "born" last night, would we have been told about it? Surely we would have found another corpse with their chest burst outwards and some sort of damage to their face so we couldn't recognise them, or something?

ohhh good point, also what happens if the person who was face hugged was Cpt. Droman. Would that hide it from us also? don't know how the order of play would work with that, anyone who knows the scum games better than me care to clarify that please.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:21 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

superdupergill wrote:
Craster wrote:

If they felt they've identified a marine, it is totally worth going for a kill. They lose one of their biggest enemies and they can try to make links to other marines.

Oh, agreed - but they've got no investigative ability and Droman hadn't really been outspoken enough to out himself as a probable marine.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:21 
What's this bit for exactly?

I... I'm alive.. Woo!
That's a surprise :D
I would just like to say - YIPEEKAYAY!.. Kal had me twisted round so i din't know what to think - but my first instinct was spot on :)

superdupergill wrote:
... I have never seen the films but I knew the company were bad. This isn't a simple rule mix up I don't think.

I think you are an alien Mr Russell.

You could be on to something there Gill...
Note also the almost complete absence of Mr Russell in the discussions of the last two days...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:24 
Paws for thought

Man, my juniper berries went missing overnight, and I can't help notice the gin still now set up by DavPaz and Mr Doms bed.
All I have left now is my reliable packet of biscuits.
*Hugs biscuits fiercely*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:24 
8-Bit Champion
Two heads are better than one

Nice on Kalmar yesterday (so he went from a character who had to protect the alien queen and kill the marines to one who had to protect the alien queen and kill the marines - typecasting or what).

Mr Russ for mafia Don !

And without going back and reading *all* the rules (so excuse and please point out the flaws).

There are 3 factions

Company who want the marines gone , they win if the marines are all gone and there is at least one alien left (i've a question about this i'll come to in a minute)
Marines who want the aliens dead *and* the company gone
DAC's (townies) who want to stay alive (however they can be recruited to be aliens and then join that team)

My question - having looked at the company's win condition it seems odd that if there are lets say 10 players left , 7 aliens a company man and 2 colonists the company 'wins' ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:25 
Awesome
Yes

Just to clarify. I know that company are bad and marines are good (I was company in the first aborted game). I just made a lapse in my head of stupid proportions when transitioning between the two threads.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:28 
Ready for action

Craster wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
Craster wrote:

Oh, agreed - but they've got no investigative ability and Droman hadn't really been outspoken enough to out himself as a probable marine.

Droman caught my attention yesterday with something he said (can't remember what, will try and go back and find it once I've posted this) but I think I actually thought it was something bad. Read from the perspective of an alien though it could maybe have been construed as being from a power role of indeterminable faction although obviously not alien since an alien knows the id's of their co-aliens. If I was an alien and I identified (or even thought I might have identified) a marine or company I would go for a kill.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:29 
Paws for thought

zaphod79 wrote:
please point out the flaws).

Ok.

Quote:
There are 34 factions

Company who want the marines gone , they win if the marines are all gone and there is at least one alien left (i've a question about this i'll come to in a minute)
Marines who want the aliens dead *and* the company gone
DAC's (townies) who want to stay alive (however they can be recruited to be aliens and then join that team)
Aliens - The eating, the non-stop eating (and humping)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:32 
8-Bit Champion

Doh !!!!

Remember the aliens would also like to spread mis-information and confusion (easy to do with us i guess) - Droman's only made 2 posts yesterday :

Quote:
I'm not particularly convinced either way, by anyone. The smallest comments can be misconstrued as being devious and can lead some people to point fingers and team up against a particular person. Having read through the game days posts, Curio seems to be blending in nicely but Mr Dom doesn't seem to be doing too well protesting his innocence.
Thats just my two cents. I'm going to wait a little again and see what goes on today.

Quote:
There really isn't a great deal going on today.
I'd hate to think that Curio has voted for me as i've not been on much today. Though that would be a fair point, i think it would possibly deflect attention from him again. That said, i'm not swinging my vote choice toward him. I'll wait a little while.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 20:42 

Mr Russell wrote:
Just to clarify. I know that company are bad and marines are good (I was company in the first aborted game).

[vote:Mr Russell]

You basically said earlier that you didn't know the company were bad, and are now trying to sidetrack.

Saying you were company in the first game is just a way of trying to push the attention away from you, I reckon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:08 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

zaphod79 wrote:
Doh !!!!

Remember the aliens would also like to spread mis-information and confusion (easy to do with us i guess) - Droman's only made 2 posts yesterday :

Quote:
I'm not particularly convinced either way, by anyone. The smallest comments can be misconstrued as being devious and can lead some people to point fingers and team up against a particular person. Having read through the game days posts, Curio seems to be blending in nicely but Mr Dom doesn't seem to be doing too well protesting his innocence.
Thats just my two cents. I'm going to wait a little again and see what goes on today.

Quote:
There really isn't a great deal going on today.
I'd hate to think that Curio has voted for me as i've not been on much today. Though that would be a fair point, i think it would possibly deflect attention from him again. That said, i'm not swinging my vote choice toward him. I'll wait a little while.

What, how could you forget about the aliens??? The only way someone would forget about a faction is if they weren't an issue to them. You have looked up and said, these are the three factions I am playing against, and forgotten the one you are playing as!

Sorry, but...
[vote:zaphod79]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:32 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Mr Russell wrote:
I am not the most massive a fan of the films.

[vote:Mr Russell]

superdupergill wrote:
because it doesn't alert to new posts made when you hit submit.

This is deliberate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 21:45 
That Rev Chap

I shall now share in the glorious death of Kalmar. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 22:20 
Paws for thought

[vote: Davpaz]

I'm watching you!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 22:35 

Well, GJ was the first to defend Kalmar (oh, we've all done mistakes like that, y'know), shortly followed by her joining Kalmar to vote for me too, so I reckon she is another Company lapdog.
They got us into this mess, they can go to the secondary wotsit tower and twiddle the doodahs...

[vote: Goddess Jasmine]
(I think Mr Russ is looking a tad suss too, more in an alieny kind of way tho)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 22:43 
Ready for action

Grim... wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
because it doesn't alert to new posts made when you hit submit.

This is deliberate.

Oh, yeah I know I just wanted to say it before someone jumped on for me being suspicious for seeming to spam the thread for posts earlier on and missing things Mr Russell was saying :)

Mr Dom wrote:
Well, GJ was the first to defend Kalmar (oh, we've all done mistakes like that, y'know), shortly followed by her joining Kalmar to vote for me too, so I reckon she is another Company lapdog.
They got us into this mess, they can go to the secondary wotsit tower and twiddle the doodahs...

Who do you think is a bigger threat Mr Dom?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:07 
Awesome
Yes

Votes for the two days so far if it helps:

DAY ONE:
craster: 1 (Mr Dave)
curiosity: 6 (Runcle, Bobbyaro, kalmar, Goddess Jasmine, superdupergill, GazChap)
runcle: 10 (Grim..., Curiosity, Mr Dom, Terimahkaseh, zaphod79, Craster, Morte, The Rev Owen, Cpt_Droman, DavPaz)
Not voted: 2 (joans, mr russell)

DAY TWO:
davpaz: 1 (Mr Dave)
mr dom: 4 (kalmar, Goddess Jasmine, Bobbyaro, Morte)
kalmar: 10 (Curiosity, superdupergill, DavPaz, Terimahkaseh, Mr Dom, Grim..., Craster, GazChap, zaphod79, The Rev Owen)
Not voted: 3 (cpt_droman, joans, mr russell)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:24 
Excellent Member

Message from Mother

The Company can really only win if they outnumber the Aliens so if there is 7 Aliens and 2 Company left, they inevitably lose.
BUT there needs to be at least 1 Alien left, as in keeping with the films they want to keep an Alien alive to study. if its 3:2 they win for example.

The rules were abbreviated like they are because of lots of complaints they were too long. Also, some people in the first game complained over my constant clarifications - so I'm only responding now to direct questions. My decision is final on wording of the rules / win conditions. Some common sense needs to be used too I think. I DO NOT wish to start editing the rules, but I will make decisions such as this as and when they need to be made.

While we are on the subject, the Colony dudes need to survive, yes, but they increase their chance of this by working together and supporting the effort of the Marines to unmask the Company and the Aliens. Therefore, this selfishness people are reading into the win conditon (rightly or wrongly) isnt exactly in the spirit of that and might ultimately lead to all the DACs dying.

Also there will be no information given about birthing of Aliens, you need to assume that. Think Cult recruitment in previous games.

Sorry for this invasion to those who dont like/want clarifications. On with the show, people! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:28 
Ready for action

Nothing you want to say in defense of the accusation of you being an alien Mr Russell? It would also be nice to hear from you about why you haven't voted yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:47 
Excellent Member

Mr Dom wrote:

Well the man seemed to be on the ball yesterday, in the intrests of getting a few people up to see how they react i will [vote: Goddess Jasmine] for now, as always will change if any one else looks dodgier.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:52 
Best
Board Mother

If I was in cahoots with Kalmar I would hardly vote with him at such an early stage would I?

And I wasn't defending him, I just said I didn't agree with Dom's reasons for suspecting him. I was all for getting two people up against each other, and if that's me and someone else then that's fine. At least some dialogue might give us some information.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:53 
Ready for action

I'm happy with the idea of getting a couple of people up together and Mr Russell and GJ seem like pretty good candidates.

I think it would be nice to stipulate at this early stage though that if Mr Russell is being pushed and doesn't respond then we should all agree to ultimately vote him-that means that we don't end up bandwagoning GJ just because she may be the only one to respond to votes and hopefully guarantees that Mr Russell doesn't just go and hide and hope this suspicion of him passes. Does anyone have any thoughts/comments/agreement with that?

So I for now will [vote:Mr Russell]

Hopefully we'll hear from both of them soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:56 
Ready for action

VOTE UPDATE

zaphod79: 1 (Bobbyaro)
goddess jasmine: 2 (Mr Dom, Terimahkaseh)
mr russell: 3 (GazChap, Grim..., superdupergill)

Not voted: 10 (craster, curiosity, davpaz, goddess jasmine, joans, kalmar, morte, mr russell, the rev owen, zaphod79)

With 17 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch, and 13 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 votes required for a lynch so let's try and get it to around the six or seven votes each mark and see what happens. Although if anyone has any other candidates they are suspicious of then I'm sure we would all like to hear about them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 0:07 
Best
Board Mother

superdupergill wrote:
I'm happy with the idea of getting a couple of people up together and Mr Russell and GJ seem like pretty good candidates.

I think it would be nice to stipulate at this early stage though that if Mr Russell is being pushed and doesn't respond then we should all agree to ultimately vote him-that means that we don't end up bandwagoning GJ just because she may be the only one to respond to votes and hopefully guarantees that Mr Russell doesn't just go and hide and hope this suspicion of him passes. Does anyone have any thoughts/comments/agreement with that?

So I for now will [vote:Mr Russell]

Hopefully we'll hear from both of them soon.

This is a good idea, and one we should have probably agreed on earlier on too.

I'm actually off to get some sleep now, but I should be about in the morning.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 0:34 
Awesome
Yes

superdupergill wrote:
Nothing you want to say in defense of the accusation of you being an alien Mr Russell? It would also be nice to hear from you about why you haven't voted yet.

Um, the only defence I can offer is that I'm not an alien. As weak as any other defence.

If you genuinely, genuinely want to know why I've not been voting then you'll have to use metadata:

I have started a new job which requires me to be on the road a lot. You'll notice that the days have been finishing around tea-time, so I am not about. This is the most I've been active simply because this 'day' is in the evening, and I'm about to actually do some analysis and flick between threads, which is easier sat at a computer than it is on my phone.

Without metadata, I haven't been voting because nobody has piqued my suspicions yet (and I haven't been around when bandwagons develop).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 
Unpossible!

[vote:craster]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

ANy reason for that DavPaz? It is generally considered pretty suss to come in with just a vote and no explanation.

Also, I am bit suss of you anyway, you haven't denied any of Mr Dave's accusations of theft! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 
Unpossible!

I like scotch eggs. The strudle was very dry though.

I have my reasons for voting. All will be revealed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 
8-Bit Champion

DavPaz wrote:
I like scotch eggs. The strudle was very dry though.

So as i'm playing like a total idiot this sounds almost like a role claim that they know stuff therefore must be a marine (and i'll stop any speculation there) - the question is "do i trust DavPaz" and at the moment i just know that my participation in the game isnt going well so i dont really see a better option ?

[vote:craster]

-=[ALIENS SCUM]=- Day 3
VOTE UPDATE

craster: 2 (DavPaz, Zaphod79)
zaphod79: 1 (Bobbyaro)
goddess jasmine: 2 (Mr Dom, Terimahkaseh)
mr russell: 3 (GazChap, Grim..., superdupergill)

Not voted: 8 (craster, curiosity, goddess jasmine, joans, kalmar, morte, mr russell, the rev owen)

With 17 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch, and 13 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Well that was odd.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 

I trust DavPaz, if only because him saying he has information automatically makes him a target regardless of whether he reveals the information or not. Could still be a double-bluff of course, but worth investigating. [vote:Craster] unless DavPaz comes across as a filthy lying bastard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:08 

superdupergill wrote:
Who do you think is a bigger threat Mr Dom?

As it stands, the biggest threat to all of us is the aliens growth, so we need to start finding some of them.
I would hope the company realise this, and with GJ as their spokesperson, they can at least help us track down the queen & keep the alien numbers in check for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

DavPaz wrote:

Zaphod79 wrote:
the question is "do i trust DavPaz" and at the moment i just know that my participation in the game isnt going well so i dont really see a better option ?

Gazchap wrote:
I trust DavPaz

Even more odd. DavPaz appears to suddenly be so trustworthy, maybe I should let him date my sister.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 
8-Bit Champion

Craster wrote:
Even more odd. DavPaz appears to suddenly be so trustworthy, maybe I should let him date my sister.

Hey I'd let him date your sister (is she the one with the one mouth inside the other ?)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:31 

Well, I've already explained why I'm prepared to trust him. If I see anything from him that implies he's a lying twunt I'll rescind my vote. I'm not saying he's trustworthy, as such, more that he's making himself a target which would be a silly thing to do unless he actually had some useful information.

zaphod's justification is even more paper thin than mine, so he's on my FOS list.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

"I have my reasons for voting" isn't a roleclaim. It's "I don't have any reasons for voting, I just want you to vote for Craster".

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next