Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ] 
 Post subject: Awesome Scum Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Cor, quite a night for the town.

First off, GazChap has been shot. Several people remember hearing a gunshot with an Italian accent. He was Jayne Cobb, and he was a serial killer!

Who's this lying in the ground over here? You might think it doesn't matter, but Curiosity does! He was The Rock, and was also a member of the Mafia! He's been drowned in cornflakes!

It's a great start! Can the town capitalise?

[playerlist]
Cras
Saturnalian
sdg
Trooper
ApplePieOfDestiny
Mimi
MaliA
Goddess Jasmine
British Nervoso
Zeppo
[/playerlist]

This day will end on Thursday at 4pm, or earlier if six of you get your vote on.

Post subject: Re: Awesome Scum Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:36 
UltraMod

Hasta la vista, Curio! *dons shades*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:43 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Well that right there is a great victory for the little guy and a triumph of the American justice system.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 13:04 
ugvm'er at heart...

Jayne was a serial killer? The 青蛙操的流氓!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 13:06 
Bad Girl

Okay, pep talk! You can do this, but to be more accurate, you probably can’t. The town is way out of practice and the mafia are far too smart for you. So, remember, it’s not about scoring. It’s about believing you can do it, even though you probably can’t. Go get ‘em, towners.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 13:50 

So, let's all stay calm and assess the situation.

Trooper voted for Curiosity, and Curiosity voted for Btitish Nervoso, which either suggests the innocence of Trooper and/or British Nervoso or a double bluff where in one or both cases they counted on time running out before a lynch would be made.

Goddess Jasmine and MaliA seemed very quick to want to lynch me based on my character rather than role, which seemed either a misunderstanding of the game or jumpy mafia opportunism, or wanting to lynch someone because that's the kind of thing they enjoy.

Not entirely sure what Zeppo's vote for Gazchap was based on, though he was a baddie, but would like to hear more as he was a non-mafia baddie.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 13:56 
ugvm'er at heart...

:shrug: I just pushed this shiny button.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 14:23 

You got the light... from the console to keep you... lifting you up... they shine like... little angels...

*urk*

*dies*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 14:26 
*lurk*

Mimi wrote:
Not entirely sure what Zeppo's vote for Gazchap was based on, though he was a baddie, but would like to hear more as he was a non-mafia baddie.

For a laugh, innit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 19:48 
Gogmagog

Well, let's go save them, by gum!
[Vote: Mimi]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 20:26 
Ready for action

That looks like a good night one, as long as we can find the mafia. It does mean we have to reach a consensus during the day though because if we don't vote, we can't win.
Trooper voted for Curio seemingly on a whim. Possibly a day 1 vote for a teammate to distance himself if his team mate was exposed, although so early on day one would be a bit of a risk so I'm not sure how likely that is.
Apod was vocal at the start (if we count his copy and pasting of quotes as vocal) but then disappeared. Was he just trying to say enough to avoid suspicion?
Goddess Jasmine and Malia both voted for Mimi on day one, can you explain why you placed that vote? I know a day one vote is usually a pot shot but I'd be interested to hear explanations.
Our only known mafia at this point is curio. Assuming there are no hidden bad guys, the only person we have linked to curio at the moment is Trooper, who voted for him. Day two and we have very little information, I might be tempted to vote for Trooper. Yes, he voted for bad guy, but at the one point in the game where none of us knew who anyone else was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 20:28 
Ready for action

MaliA wrote:

Have you got a reason for this vote?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 20:57 
ugvm'er at heart...

sdg wrote:
That looks like a good night one, as long as we can find the mafia. It does mean we have to reach a consensus during the day though because if we don't vote, we can't win.
Trooper voted for Curio seemingly on a whim. Possibly a day 1 vote for a teammate to distance himself if his team mate was exposed, although so early on day one would be a bit of a risk so I'm not sure how likely that is.
Apod was vocal at the start (if we count his copy and pasting of quotes as vocal) but then disappeared. Was he just trying to say enough to avoid suspicion?
Goddess Jasmine and Malia both voted for Mimi on day one, can you explain why you placed that vote? I know a day one vote is usually a pot shot but I'd be interested to hear explanations.
Our only known mafia at this point is curio. Assuming there are no hidden bad guys, the only person we have linked to curio at the moment is Trooper, who voted for him. Day two and we have very little information, I might be tempted to vote for Trooper. Yes, he voted for bad guy, but at the one point in the game where none of us knew who anyone else was.

Whoa there! Seems to be like your saying you want to vote for the person who has been proved to have voted for a mafia guy? The only person in fact who has shown any indicating of being anything truthful and good.
Seems the actions of a bad person. I don't think your the kinda folk I want on my ship anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 21:06 
Gogmagog

sdg wrote:
MaliA wrote:

Oh, you're a piece of work. I like you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 21:14 

sdg wrote:

I think Curio might also have voted for British Nervoso towards the end if that suggests a link (a distancing tactic, perhaps, though that may be going out on a limb).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 21:15 

Mimi wrote:
sdg wrote:

Yes, he did vote for him in the long post near the end of the day.

I think Curio might also have voted for British Nervoso towards the end if that suggests a link (a distancing tactic, perhaps, though that may be going out on a limb).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 21:19 

MaliA wrote:
sdg wrote:
MaliA wrote:

Oh, you're a piece of work. I like you.

Yes, MaliA, what is your reason here? You haven't even started to justify yourself, but are progressing along a singular course, which seems pretty stupid and/or scummy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 21:21 
Gogmagog

No. I'm a rebel. You're an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 22:24 
Best
Board Mother

So, it looks like Gaz and Curio managed to target each other. Hopefully that means we only have another one or two Mafia.

We need a plan. Let's get this done, my jacuzzi is waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 

MaliA wrote:
No. I'm a rebel.

Without a cause?

Rebels don't follow, they lead. You just followed Jazzy, man. Came running up behind her with your hand in the air shouting 'me too!' like you are her little bitch. Is that what you are? Are you a bitch?

You're nothing but a little follower, so sit back down and keep quiet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 
*lurk*

sdg wrote:

This boils down to how much of a sneaky fucker the group thinks Trooper is...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 
Gogmagog

He's a wanker, but he's the only one we've got with half a brain. If he fails, you could eat his eyesout of their sockets for all I care.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:55 
ugvm'er at heart...

<presses button>

[vote: Saturnalian]

Shiny.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 
Bad Girl

This, what you’re doing right now? It’s giving me a de-rection.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:30 

I'm going to take a ride across town to get my bad-ass Afro re-sprung, so in case I miss anyoif the extended debating that you fiiine people indulge in, I'm going to [vote: MaliA] on the basis that he is repeatedly voting for me and has made no attempt to justify or explain this, which is either bizarre or scummy. I asked for an explanation in case it was just strange, but with none forthcoming I'm going to have to guess he is scummy.

Only other lead at the moment seems to be Trooper.

Trooper, do you know which name your button will bring up when you press it or is it just random?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:53 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Er, I forgot about this. Lets just assume that I spent the past 3 days with several bottles of whiskey because I wasn't allowed to see my boy (because I'd spent the 3 previous days with several bottles of whiskey) and leave it at that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:55 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

And that, Carla, is how you (unintentionally) roleplay.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:14 
ugvm'er at heart...

Mimi wrote:
I'm going to take a ride across town to get my bad-ass Afro re-sprung, so in case I miss anyoif the extended debating that you fiiine people indulge in, I'm going to [vote: MaliA] on the basis that he is repeatedly voting for me and has made no attempt to justify or explain this, which is either bizarre or scummy. I asked for an explanation in case it was just strange, but with none forthcoming I'm going to have to guess he is scummy.

Only other lead at the moment seems to be Trooper.

Trooper, do you know which name your button will bring up when you press it or is it just random?

I have no idea what the button will do, it's just a button I can press when I want to.

Seems like it votes for folks though, by all evidence showing. Why does it choose them? Couldn't say.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:38 
*lurk*

Trooper wrote:
Seems like it votes for folks though, by all evidence showing. Why does it choose them? Couldn't say.

If this is a legit role thing, I say press it again and again as fast as possible and see what happens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 13:38 
Bad Girl

Hi guys, sorry for being away but there are so many things to do with the human mouth. Why waste it on talking?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 15:21 

Forty minutes left, folks. Anyone got any further information or even credible ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 16:01 
Bad Girl

Well Trooper said *wibble wobble effect*

Quote:
Fly my pretty!

Seems I've managed to pick up a boatload of terribly strange folks here.

*wibble wobble effect *

Which I thought meant he was the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz, but then came out with that button stuff which seems entirely unconnected. So I think the button stuff is a bluff and there's no button and he's probably trying to confuse people.

Also, I know I can't be Mafia because I didn't know you could vote on Day 1. I thought we were waiting for folk to arrive. Trooper knew to vote though so he must have got a power role of some sort. Voting after little talking seems a rash thing to do and doesn't indicate "town" to me.

But I'm more concerned with this...

*wibble wobble effect*

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
So, it looks like Gaz and Curio managed to target each other. Hopefully that means we only have another one or two Mafia.

We need a plan. Let's get this done, my jacuzzi is waiting.

*wibble wobble effect*

Clearly, Gaz and Curio didn't target each other. Even I know that. Disseminating misinformation is a baddie thing to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 16:46 

How can you tell Gaz & Curio didn't target each other? Is that a definite.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 16:53 
*lurk*

Yeah, 'show your working', you little bitch!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 16:58 
Bad Girl

Quote:
Several people remember hearing a gunshot with an Italian accent.

Has The Rock got an Italian accent? OBVIOUSLY NOT. I feel like I've done so much good pointing that out I have a ‘soul boner’.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 21:34 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Ahem, whoops!

Night actions by midday Tuesday latest!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]