Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game 3 - Day III
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:48 
Isn't that lovely?

hmmm

mr russ has lost his accent. A change of heart perhaps?

A change of leader?

How are Mr Cruise and Mr Travolta?

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:49 
Awesome
Yes

I can put the accent on if you like, but let's be honest, it's both tiresome to read and to write.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:50 
Isn't that lovely?

Mr Russ wrote:
OK, I'm back.

And with my day asleep my terrible adenoids have been cured, and I'm back to talking in a normal accent, because well, it's a damn site easier to type. Here comes a long post explaining my actions so far:

Please ask for clarification on any of the following.

I made a huge mistake going after Jasmine yesterday. I quoted a post where I thought MaliA was protecting her, and therefore assumed they were in cahoots. Jasmine acted suspiciously denying this, and made her seem like the biggest target in my book. I wrote in my diary that i would try to force a lynch of GJ come the end of the day, and stuck with my convictions to the end of the day, despite people going more for MaliA.

Since MaliA has survived, the hint that he is the mime may become more useful. IF he is the mime then it's possible he mimiced a mafia hitman, and targetted Jasmine. You'll note MaliA voted for Jasmine. The only thing would be how he knew who the hitman was to target. This point needs examination by yourselves.

After going after both of these quite vocally, and accusing them of being in cahoots, I got accused of being a bit dodgy myself, and Jasmine said I was cult leader. At this point I assumed I would die overnight, but hey, still alive! I believed the mafia would take me out for being so vocal about one (or two) of their own. I therefore began to drop hints that I was the BulletProof Townie. ("I am paranoid and fearful for my safety" so I stay in at night). This was because the mafia would then know that any hits against me would fail!! I then backed this up whan asked why I was scared of dying, by saying I was scared of the serial killer only (so by elimination not scared of the mafia).

My reasons for suspecting JBR as cult leader are as follows:

On the first day, when it was mentioned sinister wasn't about, JBR was the one who made a real world excuse about work or something for him. Look who was recruited by the cult on that night.

JBR also was curious about whether curiosity might be the serial killer on day 2. he was trying to find out if he was or not because a recruiting of the serial killer is a failed recruiting.

Today, JBR said that curiosity is busy being a cricket fan and he may be watching the cricket, so he probably recruited him last night, and doesn't want to see him lynched.

well dodgy

the whole post

[vote:Mr russ]

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:51 
Rakish Member

Mr Russ wrote:
Because I'm saying the same thing as I said yesterday?

[vote:JBR]

It wasn't what you said, we can all get it wrong (and in fact have), rather the fact that you were alluding to additional information to sway the votes despite you not having any.

Isn't that lovely?

KevR wrote:
I think Goddess Jasmine may have given MaliA a reprieve as she probably empathised with his situation rather than on the basis of any addition information.

That said, Mr Russ was pushing very hard to lynch Goddess Jasmine, much more so than he was to lynch MaliA.

I said to myself yesterday that if Mr Russ's accusations turned out to be incorrect then I would vote for him today. That's the reason I wanted JBR (who he claimed was Cult Leader) suicide bombed, to test out his truthfulness before anyone was lynched.

The only other reason I felt gave him any credibility was that if he was wrong, he would inevitably be lynched, as it was such a high risk strategy.

So at this stage: [vote:MrRuss]

you need a space or it doesn't count. Or do you know this hence the deliberate misdirection?

Malc

Awesome
Yes

Also, if I was converted to cult last night (following a change of heart) why would I still be voting the same way as yesterday? Actions speak louder than words, and I'm not going to be changing this vote again. I misled people yesterday, and won't be doing that again.

Legendary Boogeyman

Vote Update

jbr: 1 votes (mr russ)
malia: 3 votes (jbr, lacesensor, runcle)
curiosity: 1 votes (gazchap)
craster: 1 votes (kalmar)
mr russ: 3 votes (sheepeh, craster, spinglo sponglo!)
runcle: 1 votes (malia)

Not voted: plissken, curiosity, joans, kevr, rodafowa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:52 
Rakish Member

[vote:Mr Russ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:53 
Isn't that lovely?

Mr Russ wrote:
Also, if I was converted to cult last night (following a change of heart) why would I still be voting the same way as yesterday? Actions speak louder than words, and I'm not going to be changing this vote again. I misled people yesterday, and won't be doing that again.

Well a townie and a cult would want rid of the mafia (esp the killers - breaking my back just to know your name)

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:53 
Awesome
Yes

KevR wrote:
Mr Russ wrote:

It wasn't what you said, we can all get it wrong (and in fact have), rather the fact that you were alluding to additional information to sway the votes despite you not having any.

No, people assumed I had additional information. I said they were hunches, and alluded to no night action whatsoever. I was SURE jasmine was mafia though. I really wanted her to swing, and she probably hates me for it right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:54 
Rakish Member

Mr Russ wrote:

Possibly because you weren't just wrong about Goddess Jasmine but possibly also wrong about JBR. Therefore, you aren't in fact voting for the Cult.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:56 
Isn't that lovely?

I stand by my earlier asertation, but I think that Mr Russ is also involved. If I am wrong and he's a townie, I will detonate tomorow taking out either Malia or JBR or someone else.

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:59 
Awesome
Yes

Malc. If you are the suicide bomber then you must take out JBR. You can base this on the evidence found in my house when you have all strung me up.

Take out JBR.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 21:59 
Isn't that lovely?

Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
I stand by my earlier asertation, but I think that Mr Russ is also involved. If I am wrong and he's a townie, I will detonate tomorow taking out either Malia or JBR or someone else.

Malc

In fact. Fuck that. I'm itchy, if Mr Russ doesn't swing tonight I will take out MaliA in the morning.

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:00 
Awesome
Yes

Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:

Malc

In fact. Fuck that. I'm itchy, if Mr Russ doesn't swing tonight I will take out MaliA in the morning.

Malc

MaliA might be the mimic though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:00 
Rakish Member

Mr Russ wrote:
KevR wrote:
Mr Russ wrote:

No, people assumed I had additional information. I said they were hunches, and alluded to no night action whatsoever. I was SURE jasmine was mafia though. I really wanted her to swing, and she probably hates me for it right now.

Your explanation for suspecting Goddess Jasmin is very weak, whereas your suspicions of JBR holds a bit more water.

Why not start the ball rolling on JBR?

You certainly alluded to having a role that allowed you to gather information and were happy for people to make the assumption that you had additional information. Why did you feel you were certain to be killed last night?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:01 
Excellent Member

Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
I strongly urge everyone to back me on this.

*mumbles into pint*
Aye.

Book me in the Face | Tweet me. Tweet me like a British nanny.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:02 
Isn't that lovely?

I stand by my threat, and if you want to ask my kids you will find they are not idle.

Unless you can reveal your role and prove you're not mafia/cult I want you to swing.

or How do you know that Malia is mimic?

Am I being too rash here?

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:03 
Awesome
Yes

KevR. I have started the ball rolling on JBR. I voted for him. Also, if I die, I am trying to convince the suicide bomber to take out JBR when it is revealed I am innocent.

I was happy for people to think I had additional information when I thought they were going to follow me into lynching Jasmine. I then realised that if she and MaliA were indeed mafia, then I would have angered the mafia, and would expect a hit in retribution; or had drawn suspicions for being so vocal and would get hit by the vigilante or serial killer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:04 
Awesome
Yes

malc: i think malia might MIGHT be the mimic because of a post he made yesterday containing the word mimic, and how our actions reflect on ourselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:06 
Awesome
Yes

MaliA wrote:
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:21 pm
As just one vote hangs in the balance, I'd just like to say that these acts will reflect on you for a long, long while, unless you change your minds quickly, and not just mimic those around you as you think I have done. This is not a situation that you wish to box yourself into.

Obviously this might have been him bluffing, but as Jasmine was revealed to be innocent, we cannot point at those two being in cahoots any longer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:08 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Mr Russ wrote:
MaliA might be the mimic though.

Anyone might be the mimic. Is this another hunch, or have you actually got something to go on, unlike yesterday.

Isn't that lovely?

Malia, why should I not bomb you in the morning?

Anyone else want to defend him?

Come on I'm getting itchy. I might go off tonight!

Especially the amount I'm drinking at the moment!

****ANYTHING**** could set me off.

Mohamed

Awesome
Yes

See above.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:09 
Awesome
Yes

Malc. WAIT until I'm lynched and use my death role reveal as incentive to blow up JBR.

Isn't that lovely?

Mr Russ wrote:
See above.

aw man, you're full of it.

Hang him high!

Malc

SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Mr Russ wrote:
See above.

You think he's the mimic because he possibly might have said he was? That's pretty damned weak, even if it were possible to believe someone who was at that point heading for the gallows.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:10 
Rakish Member

Mr Russ wrote:
KevR. I have started the ball rolling on JBR. I voted for him. Also, if I die, I am trying to convince the suicide bomber to take out JBR when it is revealed I am innocent.

I was happy for people to think I had additional information when I thought they were going to follow me into lynching Jasmine. I then realised that if she and MaliA were indeed mafia, then I would have angered the mafia, and would expect a hit in retribution; or had drawn suspicions for being so vocal and would get hit by the vigilante or serial killer.

Conversely, you must have realised that if you were wrong you would anger the Town and you would be lynched the next day.

I don't see that your suspicions were anywhere near strong enough to allude to an investigative role, that you are now saying you don't have upon being proved wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:11 
Isn't that lovely?

Plissken wrote:
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:

*mumbles into pint*
Aye.

[INFORMATION age=new]

I said that about JBR but Plissken is using it to get Mr Russ into trouble!!!!!!!

[/INFORMATION]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:11 
Awesome
Yes

When I go to the gallows, people should pay attention to what I said about JBR. You can ignore anything I say about MaliA as that's guesswork. Remember I said he was mafia yesterday. I personally think he may be the mimic, but I'm not going to try to convince you to vote away from him come tomorrow. I will try and convince you to go back and look at every single one of JBR's posts and votes though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:13 
Rakish Member

Craster wrote:
Mr Russ wrote:
See above.

You think he's the mimic because he possibly might have said he was? That's pretty damned weak, even if it were possible to believe someone who was at that point heading for the gallows.

Yeah, where did this MaliA = Mimic come from?

We can't even be 100% sure on who is in each faction, never mind exact roles!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:13 
Excellent Member

Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:
Plissken wrote:
Spinglo Sponglo! wrote:

*mumbles into pint*
Aye.

[INFORMATION age=new]

I said that about JBR but Plissken is using it to get Mr Russ into trouble!!!!!!!

[/INFORMATION]

What? I thought you said it about Mr Russ? Make up your mind man, my pint is getting warm.

Book me in the Face | Tweet me. Tweet me like a British nanny.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:14 
Awesome
Yes

KevR wrote:
Craster wrote:
Mr Russ wrote:
See above.

KevR. I quoted his post from yesterday. With timestamp if you want to go back and see it for yourself. Craster asked the same thing and I said See above. Are you two deliberately ignoring this for a reason?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:16 
Isn't that lovely?

Look at my last 5 posts on page 3, and see if that's plausable/plausible or not

Malc

Rakish Member

Mr Russ wrote:
When I go to the gallows, people should pay attention to what I said about JBR. You can ignore anything I say about MaliA as that's guesswork. Remember I said he was mafia yesterday. I personally think he may be the mimic, but I'm not going to try to convince you to vote away from him come tomorrow. I will try and convince you to go back and look at every single one of JBR's posts and votes though.

So, yesterday Goddess Jasmine = Mafia, MaliA = Mafia and JBR = Cult Leader.

Today, Goddess Jasmine = Governor (obviously fact), MaliA = Mimic but we are still supposed to believe that JBR = Cult Leader.

SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Mr Russ wrote:
Craster asked the same thing and I said See above. Are you two deliberately ignoring this for a reason?

Read what I said: "You think he's the mimic because he possibly might have said he was? ".

I saw your quote from him - that's my response.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:17 
Awesome
Yes

Well I'd like to think I provided better evidence about JBR, but yes, going for Jasmine for a lynching was a mistake.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:18 
Isn't that lovely?

Mr Russ wrote:
KevR wrote:
Craster wrote:
Mr Russ wrote:
See above.

KevR. I quoted his post from yesterday. With timestamp if you want to go back and see it for yourself. Craster asked the same thing and I said See above. Are you two deliberately ignoring this for a reason?

Nah man, you're still well dodgy

as are Malia and JBR and now pliskin too. I URGE YOU ALL TO THINK ABOUT THOSE 4 (SK and Vigilanteeeeeee especially) over the next 2 days. I can't see my itch easing over the next "24 hours"

Malc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:19 
Awesome
Yes

Craster (and KevR): I thought MaliA and jasmine were in cahoots. When jasmine defended herself shiftily I thought she was mafia, and therefore by association MaliA as well. Jasmine has since been revealed to be Town. Therefore I no longer know about MaliA.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:24 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Mr Russ wrote:
Craster (and KevR): I thought MaliA and jasmine were in cahoots. When jasmine defended herself shiftily I thought she was mafia, and therefore by association MaliA as well. Jasmine has since been revealed to be Town. Therefore I no longer know about MaliA.

Of course you no longer know - that's a given, because you never knew. The only role-knowing people are the SK and the Vig, and the Vig used what he presumably learned in night 1 to off Zardoz. You're either the SK, or you're guessing, or you're defending Mali, and I'm not sure why. I'm trying to work out where you got the idea that he's the mimic. If there's something backing it up, great, I'll back off. If it's as much guesswork or deliberate misdirection as the attack on GJ was, then I want to see you swing, simple as that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:25 
Rakish Member

Mr Russ wrote:

As I have said, it's not that you were wrong that I have a problem with, it's the manor in which you put your views across.

It taints everything you subsequently say.

Time Out for Fun

I only suspect two people really and im changing because Russ has got a fair bit majority now. Im positive you were in a partnership with MaliA yesterday and I want to see one of you swing today.

[Vote:Mr Russ]

Gogmagog

[vote: mr russ]

Well, well, dodgy.

Awesome
Yes

It's guesswork. I'm not defending MaliA.

I'm only interested in seeing you kill JBR after I die.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:26 
Awesome
Yes

Well that should be enough votes to see me swing?

Remember to analyse who voted for me people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:27 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

I believe you're still one short. You can vote for yourself if you like?

:DD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:27 
Awesome
Yes

Day 1

zardoz (m) - myoptika (t)
Malia - kalmar
Curiosity - JBR
myoptika (t) - GazChap
kalmar - mimi (t)
Craster - kalmar
myoptika (t) - kalmar
kalmar - myoptika (t)
zardoz (m) - kalmar
kalmar - kalmar
lacesensor - myoptika (t)
jbr - unvote
craster - unvote
rodafowa - kalmar
kalmar - myoptika (t)
gazchap - malia
myoptika (t) - unvote
malia - myoptika (t)
malia - mr russ (t)
mr russ (t) - myoptika (t)
curiosity - kevr
joans - mr russ (t)
plissken - myoptika (t)
myoptika (t) - kalmar
kalmar - craster
gazchap - myoptika (t)
myoptika (t) - lacesensor
curiosity - myoptika (t)
malia - myoptika (t)
malc - myoptika (t)
rodofowa - unvote
malia - kalmar
kalmar - runcle
myoptika (t) - unvote
kevr - myoptika (t)
craster - myoptika (t)
malia - myoptika (t)
zardoz (m) - myoptika (t)
kalmar - unvote
joans - myoptika (t)

Day 2

curiosity - kevr
malia - curiosity
zardoz (m) - kevr
runcle - malia
kalmar - curiosity
kalmar - zardoz (m)
gazchap - curiosity
curiosity - craster
kalmar - curiosity
sheepeh - curiosity
jasmine (t) - mr russ (t)
mr russ (t) - jasmine (t)
sheepeh - unvote
kalmar - zardoz (m)
curiosity - jasmine (t)
rodofowa - malia
kalmar - jasmine (t)
malia - jasmine (t)
lacesensor - malia
joans - malc
plissken - malia
mr russ (t) - unvote
joans - jasmine (t)
zardoz (m) - malia
joans - unvote
mr russ (t) - malia
jasmine (t) - malia
kalmar - unvote
mr russ - jasmine (t)
kalmar - jasmine (t)
gazchap - malia
lacesensor - unvote
sheepeh - mr russ
kalmar - unvote
kalmar - jasmine (t)
lacesensor - malia
malc - malia
kevr - malia

Day 3

kalmar - mr russ
sheepeh - mr russ
kalmar - craster
malia - runcle
runcle - malia
lacesensor - malia
gazchap - curiosity
malc - jbr
jbr - malia
kevr - mr russ
craster - mr russ
mr russ - jbr
malc - mr russ
plissken - mr russ
runcle - mr russ
malia - mr russ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:28 
Gogmagog

Mr Russ wrote:
Well that should be enough votes to see me swing?

Remember to analyse who voted for me people.

Hurts, doesn't it?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:28 
Awesome
Yes

Craster wrote:
I believe you're still one short. You can vote for yourself if you like?

:DD

I'm not going to suicide. I'm having fun. And I may still change your minds. Although it's unlikely.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 22:29 

I like the way you put (t) in brackets against yourself. I get the feeling we're going to find out that's right though.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next