Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: SuperScum Issue #4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Gosh, that was a long night. The sun on the Beach is warm and inviting, and some thoughtful child has left behind a bucket and spade, so you set about making a sandcastle. It turns out to be quite hard work, and you get hungry. A pie would be nice. Where's Kalmar?
Oh dear.
Kalmar is in his shop, and he's wired in. Mains cable in one ear, HDMI in the other. In his mouth, Fallout 3. In front of him, oddly, is a Deed Poll form. Looks like he was trying to change his name to "Doc Glyndwr" but, wait a minute! That's not his hand-writing on the form. On the other side of the sheet was his real name - Crash Simpson. Everyone looks around, expecting something to happen. Nothing does. Huh.
You leave the shop, and trip over a dustbin. Rubbish falls onto the floor. Damnit, why haven't they been emptied? And what the red stuff coming out of this little bin over here?
Ah.
It's Curiosity, mashed almost beyond recognition and forced into a very small bin. His obscenely long tongue hangs out of the side of his mouth, resting on a pair of dog tags. Tearing them off, you check the name - Edward Brock. A small black scrap of material lays alongside the bin. Curiosity was Venom.
The morning is getting on. The church bell rings out for 10am, but, well, it sounds a bit odd. Stepping into the church, you see why - a pair of legs is hanging from the tenor. As you watch, a body falls from the bell and lands, with a thud, on the floor. It's the town Vicar, Zaphod79, and he has energy-burn marks on his body. A quick check of his Vicaring certificate reveals his name - Johnny Blaze. Well, that makes some sense.

This day ends at 5pm tomorrow (Wednesday).

Post subject: Re: Issue 4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

[playerlist]
Bobbyaro
Craster
Goddess Jasmine
JBR
LaceSensor
Morte
Mr Dave
Mr Dom
Superdupergill
The Rev Owen
[/playerlist]

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch, and 8 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

Post subject: Re: SuperScum Issue #4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Fuck. Lost a vig, gained a vig, lost another vig.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 
That Rev Chap

We. Are. Fucked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:48 
That Rev Chap

So who killed who? Obviously Black Spectre killed Kalmar. I suppose Hybrid killed Curiosity and Doom killed Zapho(n)d79.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Yeah, sounds about right.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 
That Rev Chap

Apart from Craster, I'm now suspcious of everybody, but nobody really stands out. Might be time to actually go for a quiet one?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Well I can stop us accidentally lynching Deadpool or Hulk (though who does the hulk help?), so the only real risk is if we lynch Frank Castle.

[Grim...Edit] Ta, fixed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 
That Rev Chap

To get the help of Hulk, I guess we need to make him angry. Now, only Lord Grim..., sitting up in his castle over yonder, knows enough about him to know what will make angry enough to change.

Is it the town being about to lose? Is it being targeted at night? Is it being close to a lynch? Or does he only change if we vote to lynch him?

I'm guessing it'll be the second option there, but I really don't know.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Shit. So there is who/what left in this game? SK, Deadpool?, Hybrid, Hulk, Ironman and Doc Doom, anyone else?
I have to say I agree with Rev Owen, and am getting very suss of some (one) of the quiet ones.

The problem with that, Rev, is we don't know, and if Craster stops us voting for Hulk, and that is what we need to get him angry, then we are shooting ourselves in the foot, and I can't drive my cab with a shot foot, thanks very much!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 
That Rev Chap

Craster wrote:
Well I can stop us accidentally lynching Deadpool or Hulk (though who does the hulk help?), so the only real risk is if we lynch Frank Castle.

We don't want to lynch Frank's wife, either. He only gets activated if she's killed by the baddies.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 
Ready for action

damn, not a good night for us at all. I am going to read back the previous days and try to figure out how i feel about everyone then I'll post again. Before today, I had decided I trusted Curiosity so I think the only thing I've gotten majorly wrong was Runcle, so I'm going to try and go with my hunches.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:10 
Ready for action

Ok i'm only on the second page of day three just now but I am wondering the significance of Kalmar discussing Joans the morning we found Joans tangled in Spideys web. Whereas everyone else is saying that Joans can't be Iron Man, with the ocassional person getting freaked out and thinking there might not be a Venom, Kalmar says
kalmar wrote:
So he must be a baddie who gambled on getting Craster lynched. Either that or he's a secret loony role who has to pretend to be iron man. In that case he may actually also be a townie.

and

kalmar wrote:
To be honest I reckon he really believes he's Iron Man, like a delusion, but isn't a baddie. Otherwise he'd have confessed by now.

However, I doubt that idea will get much traction.

I'm not saying that this shows he's a baddie or a goodie, I'm just saying it's a bit weird. Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 
Paws for thought

superdupergill wrote:
Ok i'm only on the second page of day three just now but I am wondering the significance of Kalmar discussing Joans the morning we found Joans tangled in Spideys web. Whereas everyone else is saying that Joans can't be Iron Man, with the ocassional person getting freaked out and thinking there might not be a Venom, Kalmar says
kalmar wrote:
So he must be a baddie who gambled on getting Craster lynched. Either that or he's a secret loony role who has to pretend to be iron man. In that case he may actually also be a townie.

and

kalmar wrote:
To be honest I reckon he really believes he's Iron Man, like a delusion, but isn't a baddie. Otherwise he'd have confessed by now.

However, I doubt that idea will get much traction.

I'm not saying that this shows he's a baddie or a goodie, I'm just saying it's a bit weird. Any thoughts?

Irrelevant. He's dead.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:36 
Ready for action

awww! I was just about to repost saying i wasn't suspicious of him anymore for something else he said later on (turns out it wasn't even relevant now i see his role but oh well)

That'll teach me for reading the first post of the day before i've even rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

Okay, in that case....I think we should trust The rev owen for his part in lynching Runcle, since he thought Runcle was a baddie for a daft reason but inadvertantly managed to point the town in the direction of a baddie anyway. The fact his reasoning was irrelevant makes it more likely he is good since if he was bad he would have known who Runcle was.

I was the one who started a vote for Goddess Jasmine however if anyone feels this was suspicious i would ask you to reread my posts from that day as my reasons were all very sensible, mainly that I thought the reasons for voting Runcle were very questionable(it turned out i was right,ok he was bad but none of the reasons anyone had suggested actually pointed at that). i also suggested GJ because she had been VERY quiet. I am still a little suspicious to be honest. I know Zaphod said that she was cleared now because she pulled the trigger on Runcle but if I was a baddie, near a lynch and there was another baddie up for the lynch, the best way to clear my name would be to sacrifice the other i would have thought, especially if it looked like they would be gone anyway, if not that day then the next. My only grey area with this are the occasional comments she makes...although another reason is that the day after we lynched Runcle(aka the day she was up for a lynch) she was posting WAY more than usual, and happy to get into the non-discussion about voting Joans and then stuck a vote in early. In my mind, a baddie wouldn't mind voting for a lynch for someone they know isn't a baddy especially when they go point back and say, i was with you guys.

Sorry for that terribly laid out post, I shall go and make myself a cup of coffee and try to rearrange my head. Meanwhile, any thoughts this time? GJ is still alive isn't she??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:58 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

OK. There are ten of us left.

I am the only known good guy 'power role'.
There may be a Deadpool, and there may be a Hulk. If so, I will prevent a lynch in their direction.
We definitely have a Doom, and we definitely have a Hybrid. We may have a Vapor.
We definitely have a Black Spectre.
We may or may not have a Frank and Maria Castle - I'm willing to bet not, as we had Johnny/Crash.

I do suspect that if we have a Hulk, then a lynch or almost lynch would be what's needed to reveal the 'extra information'. I am undecided whether that would be worth revealing whether a Hulk exists.

So. We have 2-3 Villains, 1 SK, and 6-7 neutrals (of whom 1-4 are power roles).

The odds of us hitting a bad guy with a random lynch, given what I know, range between 4 in 7 and 3 in 9 depending on the number of Villains and the number of Heroes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 
Paws for thought

So, what's your best guess for who to lynch?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

I don't have any better idea of who out of those the bad guys might be than anyone else does, to be honest. We have had quite a few quiet folk, although that is pretty weak as an indicator of suspiciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:10 
Ready for action

Good post Craster, it helps my brain to see it in its simplest form.
Ok so we can trust you, and in my mind we should believe that The Rev Owen is innocent as well.
The rest of them, I suppose it is just a gut feeling we will have to go with.

In my case, I would hope that all of you would read my posts from the day Runcle was lynched and realise that despite being wrong about Runcle, I was right about the reasons for lynching him being rubbish, so it was sorta just luck that the lynch was the right thing to do. I know I was trying to change the lynch vote but again I think I had well thought out and clearly expressed reasons for that. I tried to be transparent in my thought process so as everyone can see I'm just trying to reason out who might be baddies.
As for Hulk, if there is one, Craster I think you should leave him a secret. If there is a Hulk we don't want the baddies to know how he would be activated since he would obviously be one of our only strong roles and if there isn't a Hulk we don't want them knowing since they can be a bit more carefree with their attacks as they would know they didn't have to worry about getting him. Obviously if someone knows something I don't then they can say.
I think we should just try and select someone(or two someones) for a lynch and keep our fingers crossed.
Does anyone have anyone they would like to suggest? otherwise I'm going to vote Goddess Jasmine, which I'm being really reluctant to do because although I don't think i should be drawing suspicion from my handling of the Runcle day, I am going to look well bad if GJ is innocent. At the moment though, I appear to be the only one with any ideas!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

I'm reluctant to post suspicions. If I do so, then if there is a Hulk or Deadpool, I clearly indicate who I think is not one or the other of them, doing the bad guys' work for them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:17 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Craster wrote:
I'm reluctant to post suspicions. If I do so, then if there is a Hulk or Deadpool, I clearly indicate who I think is not one or the other of them, doing the bad guys' work for them.

Also, for the same reason, you won't see me enter a lynch vote until we're almost there - because if I vote for someone and then we back off from killing them, again I've confirmed that I don't know anything about that person.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 
That Rev Chap

Let's take a look at day two, just before Runcle was lynched.

Quote:
SuperScum Issue #2
VOTE UPDATE

kalmar: 1 (Mr Dave)
curiosity: 2 (Runcle, Mr Russell)
goddess jasmine: 5 (JBR, Bobbyaro, Morte, kalmar, superdupergill)
runcle: 8 (The Rev Owen, Rodafowa, Doctor Glyndwr, Craster, LaceSensor, zaphod79, Joans, Curiosity)

Not voted: 2 (goddess jasmine, mr dom)

With 18 players alive, 10 votes are required for a lynch, and 14 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

One of the people voting for GJ there would be a good bet, I think... ignoring the fact that the only one there voting for here who we know about was a goodie. Um.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 
Ready for action

Ok they are both good reasons for not voicing suspicions or voting. i am jealous. Well I don't see the point in starting a vote for someone when there hasn't been much going on so far, I would much rather wait and see if anyone else has anything they want to say...we have until 5pm tomorrow after all. I will change my mind if someone has some really good reasons for being suspicious of anyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 
Paws for thought

I'm tempted to go and investigate a Mr Doms perspective.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:45 
What's this bit for exactly?

Mr Dave wrote:
I'm tempted to go and investigate a Mr Doms perspective.

My scum-detector appears to be completely knacked - I thought Joans was the real Iron Man, and Runcle was a goody!
I am suss of the quiet Morte, LaceSensor, and JBR - but given my complete rubbishness I am probably completely wrong...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:57 
Best
Board Mother

As much as I'm loving the fact that we all 'have something to do', for me it's confusing the issue as to who does what. If you see what I mean. I think I need to re-read some stuff, including the rules!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 13:42 
That Rev Chap

Let's kick something and see what shakes loose.

[vote:Morte]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 13:48 
Excellent Member

I do not even know where to start...

Happy to poke around a see what happens however.
The Rev Owen I think I trust, so ill join in and [vote:Morte]

Ive been quiet due to being quite busy with my day job.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 14:14 
Best
Board Mother

Hmm, ok. All I got from reading back was some conversation between Kalmar and Mr Dave so I'll FOS Mr DAve for now.

However, going by what Rev and LS have just said, I'll join in and [vote:Morte] just to see if it rattles any cages.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 14:29 
Paws for thought

Just because neither one trusted the other does not make either guilty.

If he were still alive, I'd still be wanting to vote for him.

Still don't trust the gill either.

Mr Doms reply to me, on the other hand, is quite interesting. He's not overly jumpy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 14:29 
Ready for action

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Hmm, ok. All I got from reading back was some conversation between Kalmar and Mr Dave so I'll FOS Mr DAve for now.

What conversation is it you're suspicious of? I wouldn't mind goin back and having a wee look.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 14:39 
Best
Board Mother

Last couple of pages of day three.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 14:45 
Paws for thought

What, you mean the point where we'd ceased arguing?

Day 3 I spent most of the time trying to find a situation where Joans was innocent, as it didn't add up any other way. This was apparently 'confusing the issue'.

Lynch me if you will, but there's no evidence to suggest I'm anything other than innocent.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 14:51 
Best
Board Mother

I haven't tried to lynch you, I'm sorry if I've referred to the wrong bit, but if Jill reads day three she'll find it.

*sits in a corner eating truffles*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:02 
Excellent Member

Im currently Gorging on creme eggs its awesome, love Easter.

I cant really think of anyone to point a finger at explicitly, but obviously some people have more to read into than others.

Mr Dave doesnt seem dodgy to me. Superdupergill is maybe trying to hard. But Im guessing Townie right now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:13 
Paws for thought

[vote: bobbyaro]

Reasons to follow.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:21 
Ready for action

Ok I havent gone to read the conversations that GJ is talking about yet and you are making me suspicious. I know that it is the nature of the...er....town?! to be suspicious and I know that we are all being a bit nutty because of it so maybe I am jumping at shadows but ONE person has said that maybe a conversation you had was a bit weird, and you are straight on the defence?

This
Mr Dave wrote:
Lynch me if you will, but there's no evidence to suggest I'm anything other than innocent.

is an overreaction. No one had suggested lynching you, GJ has even voted for someone else.

I don't want it to seem like i'm playing tit for tat and that I want to be suspicious of you because you are suspicious of me, but have you actually looked at my posts or are you just wanting me lynched?

On day 1, i was the one who said, let's not lynch MaliA. He got lynched. He was a goody. So by the end of day one I should have been one of the only people to be looking innocent.

On day 2, I first was a wee bit suspicious of Craster (which quite a lot of people were which lead to his role claim) which doesn't really show anything, since everyone was suspicious of everybody at that point. Then, I voiced uneasiness at the vote push for Runcle since the reasons behind sounded weak and the vote push the previous day had led to a bad lynch. My reasons for trying to get some debate on the matter were that we had planty of time and the reasons for voting Runcle sounded poor. As it turned out, the reasons for voting Runcle WERE poor and had nothing to do with his role, so it was really just bad luck on my part that he was an actual baddy.
I then said we should vote for someone who was being quite, since we wanted extra info relating to how the two iron men voted etc, and a few people agreed with me leading to a few votes for GJ who i had picked pretty much at random, slightly influenced by the voting for MaliA. I think that most of the people who joined me have since been proven to be goodies, so it wasnt a bad guy plot or anything. On page 11 i even say that my reasons are logic and THATS IT, i dont know who the baddies are im just trying to suss it out.
Day three was amazingly short and so i missed it.
Now, if i was a baddy, I would suspect that on day two, i would have sat back and watched what was happening letting people do what they want and keeping under the radar. I would not have decided, AT A TIME THEN RUNCLE WAS ABOUT TO GET LYNCHED, to draw attention to myself in the most obvious of ways by suggesting someone else for a lynch.
The fact that you are now being suspicious of me has made me reread the posts, and when runcle did his coins(i dont really know where they come from btw, have been meaning to ask, although by the context i guess what they do) you were rated as being middle of the road in both lists. We now know Runcle was a baddy. So maybe he was covering for you? Im going to go and read that conversation GJ is talking about then i'll be right back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:30 
Ready for action

hmm.

as much as I want to find something really dodgy in Mr Daves posts during day three, I dont really think there was much there...

I'm going to have a wee think.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:37 
Paws for thought

superdupergill wrote:
Ok I havent gone to read the conversations that GJ is talking about yet and you are making me suspicious. I know that it is the nature of the...er....town?! to be suspicious and I know that we are all being a bit nutty because of it so maybe I am jumping at shadows but ONE person has said that maybe a conversation you had was a bit weird, and you are straight on the defence?

This
Mr Dave wrote:

is an overreaction. No one had suggested lynching you, GJ has even voted for someone else.

No, it's indifference. I'm surprised that I'm still alive, and furthermore surprised that this has not chucked anymore suspicion my way. Also, it'd be interesting to see who took me up on that offer.

Quote:
I don't want it to seem like i'm playing tit for tat and that I want to be suspicious of you because you are suspicious of me, but have you actually looked at my posts or are you just wanting me lynched?

I've looked at your posts, yes. It is on that basis that I'm suspicious.

Quote:
On day 1, i was the one who said, let's not lynch MaliA. He got lynched. He was a goody. So by the end of day one I should have been one of the only people to be looking innocent.

Except it doesn't work like that. Blending in means defending people regardless of if they're on yor team.

Quote:
On day 2, I first was a wee bit suspicious of Craster (which quite a lot of people were which lead to his role claim) which doesn't really show anything, since everyone was suspicious of everybody at that point. Then, I voiced uneasiness at the vote push for Runcle since the reasons behind sounded weak and the vote push the previous day had led to a bad lynch. My reasons for trying to get some debate on the matter were that we had planty of time and the reasons for voting Runcle sounded poor. As it turned out, the reasons for voting Runcle WERE poor and had nothing to do with his role, so it was really just bad luck on my part that he was an actual baddy.

They may have seemed poor. Personally, I've found the entire spectacle really quite instructive. Sadly, it doesn't help me right now.

Quote:
The fact that you are now being suspicious of me has made me reread the posts, and when runcle did his coins(i dont really know where they come from btw, have been meaning to ask, although by the context i guess what they do) you were rated as being middle of the road in both lists. We now know Runcle was a baddy. So maybe he was covering for you? Im going to go and read that conversation GJ is talking about then i'll be right back.

It's a random number generator. So far the only person to have claimed to use them as a reason for voting has been bobbyaro... See my previous vote.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:40 
Ready for action

eh? Its a random number generator? why do people use it then??

Ok well i am not suspicious of the conversation GJ pointed me to as i said, so i am currently still suspicious of GJ.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:44 
Paws for thought

superdupergill wrote:
eh? Its a random number generator? why do people use it then??

Quite.

Quote:
Ok well i am not suspicious of the conversation GJ pointed me to as i said, so i am currently still suspicious of GJ.

I fail to see her as suspiciously Dr Doomesque, as if that were the case, the Dr Doom bad guy group would be reduced to only me.

That' just doesn't work logistically.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:46 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

People don't use it Gill, as is said it is a random number generator. However, in previous towns where I have lived, in retrospect, the coins have been quite accurate in their accusations. Obviously, this is when they are done correctly, if the caster is in league with the bad guys they can fudge it, although tbf I can't see why Runcle would bother, I am the only person to have ever bothered even mentioning them, and my reference was as a joke, I even had to just spend 5 minutes going through my posts to find where I mentioned them! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:47 
Ready for action

Mr Dave wrote:
I fail to see her as suspiciously Dr Doomesque, as if that were the case, the Dr Doom bad guy group would be reduced to only me.

Sorry I don't know what you mean. If she were a bad guy, it would mean that you were the only other bad guy?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 15:58 
Paws for thought

Right, the only people who weren't voting for either GJ or Runcle at the end of the day:

Mr Russell - confimed Townie.
Mr Dave - unconfirmed Window Cleaner
Runcle - confirm Dr Doom bad guy.

Also on offer with existing votes were Kalmar and Curiosity, conformed Townies.

If GJ was part of Dr Dooms gang, it would indicate that I was guilty in trying to deflect the kill onto someone else, and that any other Dr Doom minions - how many exist I'm not sure, but the kill descriptions could help - were voting for their own.

From an outside perspective, I'd reckon it seems unlikely. From my perspective, GJ can only be Townie or a third party.

We don't want to hit Townies, and third partys aren't much of a concern.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:11 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Hybrid definitely still exists, Vapor may or may not.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:32 
Ready for action

Apologies if i'm being backwards but I don't really understand what your saying Mr Dave.

as far as I can see the first time you've defended Jasmine is right now, so how does her being guilty mean that you are also guilty?
Also, how does it mean that the bad guys were voting for there own? Anyway, isn't it likely that the bad guys could have voted for their own? Like I said, Jasmine could have chucked her vote in for Runcle when it became clear he was going anyway, thus making her look innocent.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:35 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

What Dave's saying is that he voted for GJ instead of voting for Runcle. That means if Dave is a bad guy and GJ is a bad guy, then voting for her instead of Runcle would make very little sense.

Or at least I think that's what he's saying.

None of Dave's comments stop him being the SK, of course.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:39 
Ready for action

but no one said that they both have to be bad guys, did they? i didnt think that at least.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:44 
Paws for thought

superdupergill wrote:
Apologies if i'm being backwards but I don't really understand what your saying Mr Dave.

as far as I can see the first time you've defended Jasmine is right now, so how does her being guilty mean that you are also guilty?
Also, how does it mean that the bad guys were voting for there own? Anyway, isn't it likely that the bad guys could have voted for their own? Like I said, Jasmine could have chucked her vote in for Runcle when it became clear he was going anyway, thus making her look innocent.

I don't really care to, she could be the SK, but we don't really want to concentrate on that. I only know the role of one person, and I think I know another.

The point is I doubt two linked bad guys would have had the kind of rush we saw on day 2, and if that were the case, those who didn't join in on either (only me) would almost certainly be guilty.

Furthermore, if GJ was guilty, and I wasn't, I'd have expected someone to point out that I'm the only anomaly on day 2, and try to get a lynch going that way. It'd be childs play to do, but it hasn't happened.

So neither case works out, so I'm inclined to think that GJ is at worst the SK.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:45 
That Rev Chap

Where the fuck is everyone else today, anyway? Was there a party we weren't invited to?

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next