Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Aliens Scum Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 16:55 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

superdupergill wrote:
He has is saying I'm a baddy and has now even upgraded that to queen alien.

You can thank Kalmar for that one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 16:55 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

The Rev Owen wrote:
I'm not entirely convinced by any of this, but I'm taking the risk that Grim... isn't talking bollocks and I've got nothing better to go on, so [vote:superdupergill]

Thread closed here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 17:03 
Excellent Member

Aliens Scum Day 2
FINAL VOTE UPDATE

grim...: 1 ( superdupergill)
superdupergill: 9 (Grim..., Joans, zaphod79, GazChap, Mr Dom, Mr Dave, Curiosity, The Rev Owen, Kalmar)

Not voted: 7 (bobbyaro, johncoffey, terimahkaseh, myoptikakaka, morte, mr russell, runcle)

With 17 players alive, 9 votes are required for a lynch, and 13 nolynch votes are required to not lynch anybody.

http://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/counter/

Based on the information discovered on the colony computer systems earlier that day, the Colonial Marines saddle up and head for the location of the Personal Data Transmitters source, hoping to discover more of the fate of the Colony.

Passing through the atmosphere processing station, dropping to sub-basement level C, the band of soldiers halt. Among the refinery-like lattice of pipes and conduits something new and not of human design had been added. It is a structure of some sort, extending from and crudely imitating the complex of plumbing, but made of some strange encrusted substance. It vaguely resembles the chambered nests of swallows on a much larger scale, and it attenuates so gradually into the original hardware that it is hard to see where one ends and the other begins.

Proceeding inside, the team enter a large opening, filled with ovoid objects. Recognising them from Ripleys notes, Hicks and Hudson open up with arcs of napalm from their flamthrowers. As the smoke settles, a scream is heard in the distance. Emerging from an adjoining nesting area, the Queen, furious at the destruction of her Facehugger eggs lunges on her huge legs towards the team, knocking Hudson brutally aside, and swatting Hicks with her horrendous spiked tail against the organic resin wall.

Vasquez, cool under attack, unleashes a wide arc from her SmartGun, with a cry of “LETS ROOOOCK!”. Even for the Queen, the auto aiming phalax cannon with its explosive tip rounds are short work, muzzles flashes like strobe lighting soon fading to eerie smoking silence broken only by an otherworldly screech in the distance. Worried for her comrades, and sensing a potential counter attack, Vasquez helps Hudson and Hicks to their feet and they retreat to Medlab.

SuperDuperGill was the Queen Alien

Day 3 will start tommorow morning. Night actions from all please.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 17:47 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Bump so people see that it's been updated.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4