And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Motorbike Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:55 

Pundabaya wrote:
I'd have a Dyna Wide Glide.

Yup, me too!
The Dyna Wide Glide is the archetypal big Harley chop - check out the one Harley themselves use in the link below. Yet another truly beautiful bike.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_GB/Mo ... glide.html

Dr Lave wrote:
Of course, he's normally wrong but interestingly wrong :p

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 22:15 
Decapodian

I'm very tempted by a Triumph America to go with my Vespa GTS. I fancy another proper bike now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 

Dr Zoidberg wrote:
I'm very tempted by a Triumph America to go with my Vespa GTS. I fancy another proper bike now.

Nice looking bike, that Trumpet, and very good value for money - they cost little more than half as much as the big Harleys. As a biased Hog owner I'm bound to say I prefer the latter, but hey, I've also had an excellent Bonnie T100 (which shares the America's same lovely air-cooled vertical twin) and thus I like these Triumphs as well. :)

Talking of Vespas, there must've been some rally or other close to where I live, as there were LOADS of them on the roads yesterday afternoon. (They gave me a wide berth on my 'Rod, in my black HD leathers with Chapter patches etc.; I guess they thought I was a 'Rocker' lol :D )

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 

Meh, thinking about it, if I could persuade Grim... to get that Harley Breakout, Mali to get a Triumph America like the one you're eyeing up, Pundy gets the Wide Glide and Craster some awesome custom hardtail... we could start the Beex Chapter! :D

Man, that would be awesome - the coolest Geeks in history! :)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:03 
Decapodian

A plan with no drawbacks!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 21:29 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I have just been introduced to the Ducati Monster 1100 Evo.

Attachment:
2011-Ducati-Monster-1100-EVO-5[1].jpg

Mother of shit.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:08 

Awesome mate, my kind of bike.

I love "nakeds" - and these are surely among the best of the bunch. Gorgeous to behold; monster twin pot torque; lovely sound; impeccable pedigree. What's not to like?

So then, are you getting one mate? Man-maths says 'if you can. you must'. :)

That said, Dukes do rather suffer from an Italian temperament and penchant for histrionics in my experience - but there again that was on an old 900SS; sure quality control has got a lot better since the mid 90s, the era I'm referring to.

Btw, I'm seriously starting to clock the miles on the Waterhog these last few weeks; it's deffo been biking weather! :)

Mrs C and I are planning a California bike road trip for next year, on a CVO Harley ElectraGlide.... but more on this one later as our plans take further shape. Not bad for a granny and grandad eh! ;)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Apparently the build quality is now fine, but the bad reputation helps keep prices low, which is nice.

The chances of me getting one of these are about the same as me weighing ten stone tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 

Don't worry mate, I spent years in a similar situ whilst the kids were growing up, but once a biker, ALWAYS a biker. You'll be back!

In the meantime, you can always ride my Hog if you need a top up of biking goodness, I'll swap ya for a go in the Tomcat. :)

I'll convert you to the charms of *huge* torque, big bruisin' Hogs yet! Mine's only a small one - a mere 1300 lol, most of 'em are 1800s these days (albeit air cooled).

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:59 

Money issues aside, I'd love to get into bikes. There's a decent motorbike dealership down the road from where I live that do training courses and I've often thought about going in there and making enquiries. Same goes for the missus.

It's massively taboo in both our families though. My grandmother's first husband was killed in a motorbike accident (I've often pointed out that, had this not have happened, nan would not have remarried and given birth to my dad, but this point seems to get ignored) and my girlfriend lost both her granddad and her uncle within a year of each other in motorbike accidents.

All the same though... maybe once I have managed to get this debt bullshit sorted I can take a proper look into it. I've got it nearly stored away in the brain-file labelled "Possible Mid-life Crisis Options".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:57 

Cavey wrote:
Mrs C and I are planning a California bike road trip for next year, on a CVO Harley ElectraGlide.... but more on this one later as our plans take further shape. Not bad for a granny and grandad eh! ;)

Fantastic, I would like to do something like that one day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 13:56 

Zio wrote:
Money issues aside, I'd love to get into bikes. There's a decent motorbike dealership down the road from where I live that do training courses and I've often thought about going in there and making enquiries. Same goes for the missus.

It's massively taboo in both our families though. My grandmother's first husband was killed in a motorbike accident (I've often pointed out that, had this not have happened, nan would not have remarried and given birth to my dad, but this point seems to get ignored) and my girlfriend lost both her granddad and her uncle within a year of each other in motorbike accidents.

All the same though... maybe once I have managed to get this debt bullshit sorted I can take a proper look into it. I've got it nearly stored away in the brain-file labelled "Possible Mid-life Crisis Options".

Yeah, there really can be no denying it, bikes are dangerous things. :(
Of course, you can partially mitigate the risks by riding sensibly and defensively (i.e. not like me lol); getting the best training; religiously doing all your "lifesaver" observations and anticipating/expecting the worst from idiot SMIDSY car drivers - especially those whom you can see are distracted. But at the end of the day, if someone pulls out of a blind junction 0.25 secs before impact, there's just not a lot you can do other than bounce off their bonnet, hoping for a favourable trajectory. Barely a week goes by here without bouquets of flowers being left by the bypass roadside; it's a fast arterial road and a mecca for bikers.

I've dropped bikes a number of times; sometimes it's been my fault and other times not. One of the key reasons why I switched to a Harley was in recognition of the fact that my reflexes simply aren't what they were; nearly came to grief on the Speed Triple. It's all relative though; my "slow" Harley does 0 to 60 in 3 seconds dead, and will do 140mph...

All I can say is, it's obviously a very personal decision, but for all the occasional coming to grief, I've never been happier than when I've been on bikes over the years. There's just no comparison. So, as mid-life crises go, you could do a lot worse mate. :)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 14:02 

lasermink wrote:
Cavey wrote:

Fantastic, I would like to do something like that one day.

Thanks mate. :)

It's been a longstanding dream of ours; Mrs C is also a biker (or at least pillion), and we've always promised ourselves that, once the kids were safely all grown up and married off (lol), this is something we were always going to do.

Check out the ride - the ElectraGlide is the archetypal 'American Dream Spec' touring Harley - as big as a whale, and fitted with such luxuries as an ass-kicking stereo (the rear speakers are built into the enormous 'Queen' pillion seat), ABS, satnav, the works. Hopelessly too big for UK's crowded, potholed streets, but on the long, empty Californian highways and coastal roads? Perfect. :)

She's a *beast*, makes my 'Rod look like a Honda 50!

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_GB/Mo ... l#!gallery

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 14:20 

Cavey wrote:
Zio wrote:
All I can say is, it's obviously a very personal decision, but for all the occasional coming to grief, I've never been happier than when I've been on bikes over the years. There's just no comparison. So, as mid-life crises go, you could do a lot worse mate. :)

I can well believe that. My girlfriend has another uncle, the twin brother of the one who died, who's still massively into his bikes. He lost his father and his twin brother on them, but his love for bikes is abundantly clear. It's just the rest of her family that are a lot less keen.

I know an old boss of mine who was big on motorbikes also reckoned it made him a vastly better car driver and I can understand that too. It must give you a unique experience into the sort of hazards you need to be aware of whilst driving.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 14:24 
Gogmagog

CBT is about £110 I think, and you could get a 125cc for way less than a grand. A 125 will also do 80+mpg, so pretty good for a commute. A cooking model 500 will do 0-60 in the same time as an Impreza WRX and you can get one for less than a grand. A 900cc superbike you can get for less than a grand will be mental fun.

Trouble is, they made the tests harder now, I think, so you can't just rock up, pass a Direct Access then ride anything the insurance company will let you pay for. Also, bikes are dead easy to work on.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:26 

Zio wrote:
I know an old boss of mine who was big on motorbikes also reckoned it made him a vastly better car driver and I can understand that too. It must give you a unique experience into the sort of hazards you need to be aware of whilst driving.

I'm sure that's true mate; on a bike, it's just so important to 'read the road' and anticipate the actions/errors of other people. Nine times out of ten you'll be being disingenuous, but it's the one-in-ten time that someone pulls out suddenly to avoid the much slower moving cyclist they'd failed to notice, right into your path if you hadn't hung back (or booted it) to avoid, that's the life saver. Certain types of road user also tend to be more prone; just ask any biker - it used to be the proverbial Volvo Estate (even to the extent that some bike mag bought a load of 'em up so they could be sent to the crusher lol), but now we all fear the big, posh 4x4 and white van driver. Must be the feeling of invulnerability and the high up driving position, or summat. Can't tar everyone with the same brush, but statistically speaking, they tend to be the worst. Cyclists can be deadly too, especially when there's a number of them - not so much of themselves, but what they often panic-force other road users into doing in order to evade them, is sometimes at the oncoming, uninvolved (and unseen :roll: ) motorbikes' expense.

Just-parked passengers opening their doors right into you is another "classic"; always give these shoppers a very wide berth! ;)

I suppose I don't really help myself either; my leathers (and helmet) are all black as I simply refuse to wear fluorescent "prat jacket" safety clothing. At least the pipes are *deafeningly* loud (all silencing removed, just open pipes), so even the profoundly deaf can't fail to hear me coming.

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:37 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Loud pipes save lives.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:51 
ugvm'er at heart...

Grim... wrote:
Loud pipes save lives.

I think someone told that to the 16yr old on his moped who lives in my street, who also seems to be very forgetful and keeps needing to pop out to the shops at least a dozen times a day and night. The little cunt.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:16 

Trooper wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Loud pipes save lives.

I think someone told that to the 16yr old on his moped who lives in my street, who also seems to be very forgetful and keeps needing to pop out to the shops at least a dozen times a day and night. The little cunt.

Heh. In that case, you really wouldn't have liked my classic Yammy RD400F mate - 400cc, air cooled 2-stroke, twin Micron pipes with all baffling removed. When she hit her power band, the front wheel would ALWAYS lift, accompanied by the banshee 2-stroke wail of a billion super-pissed off hornets in the largest, most undamped tin can ever. And lots of blue smoke swirls. :D

I actually managed to set off a house alarm when "banding" into a tunnel, once. Must've concentrated/focused the sound pressure wave to a very great extent to do that. :D

Ah, lovely, wonderfully crazy old girl - the likes of which will never be seen again in today's squeaky clean world. Man, I miss her. :'(

Noise pollution from the Hog isn't really too much of an issue where I live though; I only have 1 "neighbour" for about a half mile radius and he's 80-odd and deaf as a post, bless him.

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:28 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Cavey wrote:
Noise pollution from the Hog isn't really too much of an issue where I live though; I only have 1 "neighbour" for about a half mile radius and he's 80-odd and deaf as a post, bless him.

That's the key difference, really. On a night in the big city where it's too hot to close the windows, noisy motorbike exhausts are a little more infuriating :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 16:30 

Cras wrote:
Cavey wrote:

That's the key difference, really. On a night in the big city where it's too hot to close the windows, noisy motorbike exhausts are a little more infuriating :)

Oh, I understand mate. :)
In my case, I'm just some old duffer plonking round the countryside during weekends only (and during daytimes only at that), fairly harmlessly. :)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 20:22 
Gogmagog

I just looked at MV Agusta's website and saw the smaller Brutale. That is lovely and for much cheapness. <cries>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:07 

MaliA wrote:
I just looked at MV Agusta's website and saw the smaller Brutale. That is lovely and for much cheapness. <cries>

Just taken a look myself mate:

http://www.mvagusta.co.uk/brutale675.html

...Astonishing, love it. 165kg and 110PS triple, all wrapped up in a hi-tech chassis and clothed like only the Italians know how, looks to be a pretty potent mix. All this, including that hallowed badge on the tank, for £8.5k on the road. Fabulous. :)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 14:48 

... My next ride, if anyone's interested. :)
The Harley Breakout; an unfeasibly heavy, archaic, air-cooled 1.8 litre twin that'd be wiped out by a modern 400 (let alone 600), and has all the cornering ability of a Post Office.
And yet, still, I love it. :)

Gotta be the full-on glitterball-tart-spec in hard candy silver (as pictured, first link). Oh yeah baby. And loud... oh boy, LOUD. 1800cc, just the two pots with no silencing at all sounds pretty damn good, at least to my ears :D

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_GB/Mo ... ftail.html

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/B ... eview.html

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 14:51 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

That's one hell of a nice looking bike.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 14:55 

Cras wrote:
That's one hell of a nice looking bike.

Cheers man. :)

These things are all about the look and attitude really. They look intimidating but as long as you can manhandle the 330kg (plus rider) around, they're piss easy to amble around on and unlike a sportsbike, there's no 'expectation' to do owt. :)

1800cc but probably doesn't do much more than a ton top speed (and I wouldn't be doing more than 90 on it for the vast majority of the time)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 15:20 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Looks like it will be a tad windy at high speeds. Pretty, though.

Post subject: The Motorbike Thread
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 15:29 
baron of techno

As Harleys go that's really quite nice looking!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 15:55 

Grim... wrote:
Looks like it will be a tad windy at high speeds. Pretty, though.

Yeah too true mate, at least the 'Rod has got an absolutely tiny little chrome "screenlet" - this makes do with absolutely nothing at all. To be fair it ain't no tourer though. :)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 15:57 

kalmar wrote:
As Harleys go that's really quite nice looking!

Thanks mate. :)
Personally I love these bikes; I'd cheerfully keep one (unridden and forever polished) in the front room as objet d'art.... fat chance the missus would let me though! :D

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 19:48 
Ready for action

That's gorgeous Cavey. My girlfriends work partner is trying to convince her to let me get a bike but I think I'd rather wait 'til I had enough spare cash to do it properly ie a beautiful big Harley for cruising around on summer days.
By the way, I got her a birthday card with the champagne and tables quote :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 

sdg wrote:
That's gorgeous Cavey. My girlfriends work partner is trying to convince her to let me get a bike but I think I'd rather wait 'til I had enough spare cash to do it properly ie a beautiful big Harley for cruising around on summer days.
By the way, I got her a birthday card with the champagne and tables quote :)

Hey, thanks Gilly. So then, you love Harleys *as well*? What a lass! :luv:

Fantastic to hear you're contemplating getting a bike, let alone a lovely Hog, for next summer. If you guys ever fancied dropping down to leafy Cheshire on your bike(s) you'd be more than welcome to stay with us over here in the peaceful countryside; I should have a spare Harley 48 by then as well as my Breakout, so we could all bumble down to my favorite (biker friendly) country pub ever, the Fox and Barrel http://foxandbarrel.co.uk/ , and its amazing Michelin-quality food (as eaten in its fab country garden). Its biking heaven around here; everyone is really friendly and there are tonnes of Harleys (with two MC Chapters of which I am a member of one), as well as plenty of other marques as well. :)

Love the drink champagne/dance on the table card as well!

Cavey

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:46 

...The days are getting longer and warmer, won't be long until biking season beckons, blatting down long, fast, sweeping turns with the sweet smell of Spring in the air. :)

Had a nosey at Harley's website and found this...

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_GB/Mo ... ultra.html

Now, I love Harley but this thing makes a Gold Wing look like a 250; reckon they've gone just a tad OTT with this! Can you imagine riding it?

Still, bet it's a laff - must confess I'd like to take one on a test ride, though I'd never buy one.

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 

It looks a bit like one of these mobility scooters:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 

markg wrote:
It looks a bit like one of these mobility scooters:

:D

They probably wouldn't thank you for that mate, but yeah, I see where you're coming from lol. :P

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:56 

There's an old geezer round here has one of those scooters, he wears a bike jacket and has all the tassely bits on it. :metul:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 

markg wrote:
There's an old geezer round here has one of those scooters, he wears a bike jacket and has all the tassely bits on it. :metul:

Personally I LOVE to see stuff like that. Bloody fair play to him, I'd give him The Nod! :metul:

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 18:17 

Just a quick update on my motorbikey stuff for those who are interested. :)

Decided to give the Hog a complete makeover; I'm taking her to Spain on a mini-roadtrip next month, sadly this stuff won't be fitted by then, but I'll have all in place in time for the UK Summer season proper.

Gave the VRod a Stage I kit and tune last year, as the stock bike sounds like a bee farting it's so over-silenced (poxy enviro laws BS) and the engine cannot breathe properly. So, fitting a "racing" (heh!) low-loss Screamin' Eagle airbox, engine remap and removing all silencing from the pipes would sort it, right...? Actually, no.

Whilst this work certainly helped to give a bit more power (and the bike now sounds like a 1300cc V-Twin should), it's being strangled by the bloody catalyst, which can't come out unless the entire and complete exhausts are replaced. Worse, the "fueller" (which is the electronic interface to Harley's tuner unit) doesn't communicate properly for the VRod (don't ask...), meaning it can only be set to default settings which are wrong. Basically, the remap is trying to put too much fuel into the tuned engine, which cannot fully overcome the catalyst's bottleneck, and she's running too rich as a result. In the short term, that mean "grabby" throttle/uneven torque/too much fuel consumption (and not as much power as there should be). In the long term though, serious risk of a coked-up engine, which is obviously bad news.

Harley have offered to return the bike to stock and give a full refund, which is pretty decent of them given that the upgrade is well outside of warranty, but ballsacks to that, eh. The other option is to go for full Stage II dyno tune, with completely new heads, high lift cams and exhausts (de-catted). Because my VRod is the 10th Anniversary version (of which very few were made), the problem is further compounded in that no off-the-shelf pipes even exist, so it's going to have to be a total handmade gas-flowed stainless steel bespoke system; you can imagine they don't come cheap! The stock clutch won't take the power either, so that needs to be replaced with a racing slipper clutch...

What it does mean though, at the end of this very expensive process, I will have a Harley Davidson which has 150bhp (and shedloads of torque) at the back wheel, on a bike that weighs 300kg. That's obviously massive for a bike, but your average hatchback weighs in at 1500kg these days - five times as much - so is the equivalent of a VW Golf with 750bhp.... That makes me very happy.

Hopefully fun times ahead then; that's one seriously fast Hog. :)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 13:48 
chewbacca -future arc welder

Sounds awesome dude, you might have more options than you think though, why cant you get a set of decatted pipes made up and fitted to it now rather than doing the stage2 heads and that? Also there's always the option to put on a custom ecu and get that mapped properly to match your setup. It definetely wont be as cool but it would make the machine run right and probably save you lots of casssshhhhh!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:19 

You're absolutely right Wookie, all very valid and good suggestions mate. :)
However, my heart is set on a full, pro Stage II setup; I'm determined to have the fastest Hog in the northwest, so am gonna bite the bullet! It's all "dead money" that I'd never get back, but then again I'll never sell her anyway, and she'll be just the way I want - seems to be the way with Harleys, they don't get sold, just more and more customised/personalised over the years.

I know I'm going to wince at the cost, but the sound and sensation of that heavily reworked engine on cam, at 8,000rpm, is gonna make it all worthwhile, at least to me! :)

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:22 
Unpossible!

8,000rpm.

I reckon I'll hear that on the Wirral

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:25 

DavPaz wrote:
8,000rpm.

I reckon I'll hear that on the Wirral

You're probably right mate; what tiny, residual attenuation that's left (from the cat) will be gone; the exhaust bore will be increased (leading to less "end reflection" effects) and the engine will be making much more power/doing more work/burning more fuel, at greater crank speeds. If it's less than a thunderous, filling-loosening 110dB at full chat, I will be gutted. :D

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:32 

Can't help thinking of this South Park episode:

:DD

Soz cavey. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:38 

Fucking class! :DD

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 17:23 

Cavey wrote:
You're absolutely right Wookie, all very valid and good suggestions mate. :)
However, my heart is set on a full, pro Stage II setup; I'm determined to have the fastest Hog in the northwest, so am gonna bite the bullet! It's all "dead money" that I'd never get back, but then again I'll never sell her anyway, and she'll be just the way I want - seems to be the way with Harleys, they don't get sold, just more and more customised/personalised over the years.

I know I'm going to wince at the cost, but the sound and sensation of that heavily reworked engine on cam, at 8,000rpm, is gonna make it all worthwhile, at least to me! :)

That was a test... You passed. ;) look forward to hearing about it.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 17:33 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I'd imagine that if you stepped outside you'd literally hear it.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 13:22 

Hey Wookie mate, people are dragging their feet around here sorting out the bespoke stainless steel gas flow pipes, I'm getting nowhere.

I don't suppose you know of any good manufacturer/really good fabricator who could come up with something really cool here, but crucially properly gas-flowed and internally radiused etc as well. as looks cannot detract from performance?

I know you mentioned this stuff with your MR2; obv a bike (and a custom at that) is a slightly different proposition, but thought I'd ask anyway. :)

Cavey

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 18:00 

There are a few race part manufacturers in the area that i know have the equipment to do that sort of thing. I cant form pipes to that high a standard I'm afraid and don't have the gear for flowing stuff or i would offer my services, however i shall ask around. Perhaps we could cannibalise an existing system that you like the look of maybe for a slightly different bike and make it fit/to your spec? If that was a possibility i can get extremely neat tig welding done...
/ponders
pretty sure there's even a guy that turns up to work on a vrod now and then, wonder if he'd let us borrow it...
I'll get back to you. Mean time post a pic of what you like the look of, if nothing else just out of interest!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 18:58 

nice one mate, awesome :)

Harley have pulled their finger out and promised me more info tomorrow, but if you're potentially interested anyway I will give you's first refusal mate?

I don't have photo of my bike to hand but here's what it basically looks like, give or take a few extra shiny bits that mine has. You can see it's a long 2-into-2 system, which I'd like to more or less replicate, or further enhance if I can. Deffo do not want short shots.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dr Lave wrote:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 19:54 
Unpossible!

Pretty

Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next