Be Excellent To Each Other
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com:443/forum/

The PS Plus thread
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com:443/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9533
Page 29 of 30

Author:  Mr Chonks [ Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I could be tempted by some Titanfall 2 MP before my PS+ sub runs out (this time for good).

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Mine runs out next month. I need to renew.

Author:  romanista [ Wed Dec 04, 2019 22:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

There were some nice blackfriday deals on psplus.. hope you got one

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Dec 05, 2019 14:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Where is the best place to get ps plus 12 months?

Author:  MaliA [ Thu Dec 05, 2019 14:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Hartlepool

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Dec 05, 2019 14:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

MaliA wrote:
Hartlepool


Monkey Hangers Emporium ?

Author:  Pundabaya [ Mon Dec 09, 2019 0:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

That Monster MX thing is shit. Titanfall 2 is brilliant, at least play the campaign, it is awesome. Jumped back on Multi, did ok.

Author:  Satsuma [ Wed Jan 29, 2020 17:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Quote:
February’s loaded with not two, not three, but potentially up to five free PS Plus games! BioShock: The Collection contains three legendary first-person adventures, The Sims 4 gives you creative control over reality itself, Firewall Zero Hour offers engaging, online multiplayer* for PS VR owners.


Firewall’s multiplayer needs a real kick up the arse. It’s alright but there’s only one round per match (wtf) and a LOT of waiting about. It’s ace when it works but it really needs matches lasting longer and having multiple rounds. It doesn’t even have a typical death match mode with respawns - you die you’re out and have to wait until the end and then it’s back to the lobby.

And you’ve got to have the plaggy tube to play it

Author:  zaphod79 [ Wed Feb 26, 2020 18:09 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/possib ... ed-3413161

Quote:

PS plus games for march 2020 - Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces


Image

Author:  Zardoz [ Wed Feb 26, 2020 18:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Oh nice!

Author:  Satsuma [ Wed Feb 26, 2020 18:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Fuck off Sonic, you don’t deserve equal billing with this masterpiece.

Author:  Pundabaya [ Wed Feb 26, 2020 18:47 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I quite liked Sonic Forces. It was alright.

It's the one where you get to make your own fursona... I mean "Original Character"

Author:  romanista [ Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

shadow of the colossus is one of those games i forgot to buy, so qwuite happy about this

Author:  Findus Fop [ Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

It's another cracking PS Plus game, but unfortunately one that I own (though have yet to play).

Given my Playstation has started spitting disks out at random again*, this may actually be well-timed though.

*Anyone have a reliable solution to this? I've tried turning it off and on again.

Author:  Satsuma [ Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Buy a 360.

Author:  zaphod79 [ Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Findus Fop wrote:
It's another cracking PS Plus game, but unfortunately one that I own (though have yet to play).

Given my Playstation has started spitting disks out at random again*, this may actually be well-timed though.

*Anyone have a reliable solution to this? I've tried turning it off and on again.


clean the eject button / make sure nothing is touching it or close to it ?

Author:  markg [ Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:30 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Findus Fop wrote:
It's another cracking PS Plus game, but unfortunately one that I own (though have yet to play).

Given my Playstation has started spitting disks out at random again*, this may actually be well-timed though.

*Anyone have a reliable solution to this? I've tried turning it off and on again.

There's a little screw that you can turn that is meast to fix it but it did sod all for mine, also some people suggest that removing one of the rubber feet worked for them, or doing something or other with sellotape. The thing that works for me is having the console sat on a game/DVD case, it'll work for months at a time and then it'll spit a disc and I just have to shuffle the console about a bit and it'll be fixed for months again :shrug:

Author:  Zardoz [ Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I keep meaning to clean the fan out on my PS4 as it's very loud. Think I'll do that this weekend.

Author:  KovacsC [ Fri Feb 28, 2020 21:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I will down load it and put it with the others I don’t have time to play.

Author:  Satsuma [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 13:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

April:

Uncharted 4 (Wow. Play the shit outta this)
Dirt Rally 2 (.0 for some reason)

Author:  Findus Fop [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 13:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Satsuma wrote:
April:

Uncharted 4 (Wow. Play the shit outta this)
Dirt Rally 2 (.0 for some reason)


Nice! Have neither of those.

Author:  Zardoz [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 14:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I'VE ALREADY CLOCKED UNCHARTED BLOODY 4!!!

This is outrageous!

Author:  Bamba [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 14:40 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Zardoz wrote:
I'VE ALREADY CLOCKED UNCHARTED BLOODY 4!!!

This is outrageous!


So have I but it's making me consider a second playthrough.

Author:  Zardoz [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 15:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

With the 3 game collection earlier this year I'm a little Uncharted-out still.

Great game though.

Author:  Mr Chonks [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 15:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I’m finding 2 a bit of a slog. The train section is a particularly egregious example of this.

Author:  Bamba [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 15:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Mr Chonks wrote:
I’m finding 2 a bit of a slog. The train section is a particularly egregious example of this.


You could just skip it and play the later, better games. Though I realise that would rob you of the chance to get heartily sick of it before you even get to experience the better installments.

Author:  Zardoz [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 15:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Yeah, I got half way, possibly more on the third one and just lost interest. Only because I didn't have a break in between though.

Author:  Mr Chonks [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 15:32 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Bamba wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
I’m finding 2 a bit of a slog. The train section is a particularly egregious example of this.


You could just skip it and play the later, better games. Though I realise that would rob you of the chance to get heartily sick of it before you even get to experience the better installments.

I really enjoyed the first game though, and if I’d followed your advice I wouldn’t have played that either.

Author:  Bamba [ Wed Mar 25, 2020 19:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Mr Chonks wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
I’m finding 2 a bit of a slog. The train section is a particularly egregious example of this.


You could just skip it and play the later, better games. Though I realise that would rob you of the chance to get heartily sick of it before you even get to experience the better installments.

I really enjoyed the first game though, and if I’d followed your advice I wouldn’t have played that either.


Your logic's incredibly flawed there; anything I've done or said previously doesn't change one jot how much you're enjoying Uncharted 2.

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Mini Kov wants spiderman, how come the prices are so high from the PS store.

Just ordered it from game, and saved £15

Author:  Mr Chonks [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

KovacsC wrote:
Mini Kov wants spiderman, how come the prices are so high from the PS store.

Just ordered it from game, and saved £15

I guess because some people want things immediately and are happy to pay the premium. I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything on the PS store at full price.

Same with Nintendo. I don’t know about Xbox as I haven’t used one in eight years.

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Yes, just seems a high instant tax.. I normally use the PS plus stuff.

Author:  Satsuma [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:29 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I swear I’ve seen Spiderman heavily discounted on the store a few times. I’m sure it was about £10-15 sometime at the beginning of the year.

Author:  Satsuma [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

It was on 4 March: double discount sale - 70% off.

The prices bounce around anyway for older titles. If you wait long enough for a sale it’ll come back down.

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Satsuma wrote:
It was on 4 March: double discount sale - 70% off.

The prices bounce around anyway for older titles. If you wait long enough for a sale it’ll come back down.


Cheers, just ordered form game... GOTY version

Author:  Joans [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Did I hear somewhere that Spiderman was going to be a PS Plus game this month?

Author:  zaphod79 [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Joans wrote:
Did I hear somewhere that Spiderman was going to be a PS Plus game this month?


Its Uncharted and Dirt Rally this month

Author:  Bamba [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

KovacsC wrote:
Mini Kov wants spiderman, how come the prices are so high from the PS store.

Just ordered it from game, and saved £15


Online store prices are almost always massively more expensive, which has been true for like the last ten years. I'm surprised you're only just realising this.

Author:  Joans [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

zaphod79 wrote:
Joans wrote:
Did I hear somewhere that Spiderman was going to be a PS Plus game this month?


Its Uncharted and Dirt Rally this month


Oh right, I only downloaded those last night thinking they were still March's. No idea what I saw then.

I thought they updated on the second Tuesday of the month? Clearly I hardly use my PS4 anymore.

Author:  Bamba [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Joans wrote:
zaphod79 wrote:
Joans wrote:
Did I hear somewhere that Spiderman was going to be a PS Plus game this month?


Its Uncharted and Dirt Rally this month


Oh right, I only downloaded those last night thinking they were still March's. No idea what I saw then.

I thought they updated on the second Tuesday of the month? Clearly I hardly use my PS4 anymore.


Announcement: 1st April 2020

Release: 7th April 2020

Author:  Pundabaya [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 16:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Spiderman is on PSNow, if you get a free weeks trial you should be able to clock it for nmowt.

Author:  KovacsC [ Thu Apr 09, 2020 17:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Pundabaya wrote:
Spiderman is on PSNow, if you get a free weeks trial you should be able to clock it for nmowt.



oh good call

Author:  Findus Fop [ Wed Apr 15, 2020 16:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Did you end up returning Spiderman, Kov? As it's just £12 on PSN at the mo:

Author:  KovacsC [ Wed Apr 15, 2020 17:46 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Findus Fop wrote:
Did you end up returning Spiderman, Kov? As it's just £12 on PSN at the mo:


No it just arrived yesterday.

:edit - The GOTY is £20, not sure I be bothered for £8

Author:  Satsuma [ Wed Apr 29, 2020 19:40 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Meh

https://twitter.com/playstationuk/statu ... 8799305729



Author:  Bamba [ Wed Apr 29, 2020 20:01 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Wow, that's fucking awful.

Author:  Pundabaya [ Wed Apr 29, 2020 20:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Cities: Skylines is good!

Author:  Mr Chonks [ Wed Apr 29, 2020 20:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Cities is meant to be a very good old-style Sim City game.

Author:  krazywookie [ Wed Apr 29, 2020 20:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

I'm quite keen on both of those!

Author:  Zardoz [ Wed Apr 29, 2020 21:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: The PS Plus thread

Shite!

Page 29 of 30 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/