Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 1374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 15:05 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12788
I miss SSX3. It was arguably better than SSX Tricky and had Paul Wall’s “Sittin Sidewayz” as you rocketed downhill. I always thought it was an odd song to include for a mainstream game and absolutely rocked.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 21:22 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10433
I've just given up on Yakuza Kiwami after about an hour or so because the combat just wasn't gelling for me.

I got through it all okay up until what felt like the first 'proper' fight in the club. On my first go I just got destroyed which taught me to move around a lot more; after which I was getting through the henchmen pretty easily. It always then boiled down to a really miserable war of attrition with the boss guy and, even with the two AI helpers, he'd always eventually drop me.

The dodge barely seems to move you more than a millimeter so couldn't be relied on to get you out of trouble, and any given attack would either do a tiny amount of damage or just get blocked. It always just seemed like total chaos with the characters flipping around constantly and no real strategy that I could pick out. Treating it like a Final Fight style brawler just gets you murdered but, at the same time, your character doesn't have a fraction of the agility required for a proper fighting style like your Bloodbornes etc so, in the end, I just couldn't find a level with it.

Which is a shame because even at that early stage I was enjoying the story and characters a lot. Also, interestingly, when playing a few demos of Yakuza games over the years, I've felt like I was starting to grasp the combat even based on such short experiences. Given a full game though I've just fallen off the back of it entirely. Ah well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 21:46 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2753
Bamba wrote:
I've just given up on Yakuza Kiwami after about an hour or so because the combat just wasn't gelling for me.

I got through it all okay up until what felt like the first 'proper' fight in the club. On my first go I just got destroyed which taught me to move around a lot more; after which I was getting through the henchmen pretty easily. It always then boiled down to a really miserable war of attrition with the boss guy and, even with the two AI helpers, he'd always eventually drop me.

The dodge barely seems to move you more than a millimeter so couldn't be relied on to get you out of trouble, and any given attack would either do a tiny amount of damage or just get blocked. It always just seemed like total chaos with the characters flipping around constantly and no real strategy that I could pick out. Treating it like a Final Fight style brawler just gets you murdered but, at the same time, your character doesn't have a fraction of the agility required for a proper fighting style like your Bloodbornes etc so, in the end, I just couldn't find a level with it.

Which is a shame because even at that early stage I was enjoying the story and characters a lot. Also, interestingly, when playing a few demos of Yakuza games over the years, I've felt like I was starting to grasp the combat even based on such short experiences. Given a full game though I've just fallen off the back of it entirely. Ah well.


I've been eyeing this up in my library. Though you've had a bad experience with it, is Kiwami the one to start with rather than Zero? I have both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 22:16 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10433
Timeline wise it gets a bit confusing. Zero is a prequel to the entire series that was released relatively recently (2015). Kiwami is a 2016 remake of the very first Yakuza game from back in 2005; so although it was released more recently than Zero it's based on a much older game.

If I had both I'd be tempted to start with Zero because (a) you're getting in on the ground floor of the story and (b) Kiwami apparently had some story stuff changed (from the original Yakuza game) so it tied more closely to Zero, which implies to me they're intended to be played in that order. I honestly know very little about the series though so certainly don't take my word for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:47 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2753
Bamba wrote:
Timeline wise it gets a bit confusing. Zero is a prequel to the entire series that was released relatively recently (2015). Kiwami is a 2016 remake of the very first Yakuza game from back in 2005; so although it was released more recently than Zero it's based on a much older game.

If I had both I'd be tempted to start with Zero because (a) you're getting in on the ground floor of the story and (b) Kiwami apparently had some story stuff changed (from the original Yakuza game) so it tied more closely to Zero, which implies to me they're intended to be played in that order. I honestly know very little about the series though so certainly don't take my word for it.


Thank you, sounds eminently sensible to me. Zero it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:12 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45498
Location: The erogenous zone
Yakuza Zero is batshit brilliant. Enjoy.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 18:12 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12788
Febs games:

For Honor, PS4 - meh Ubisoft fighting game that was given away on Xbox GwG a few months back.
Hitman: Season 1, PS4 - Really good Hitman game.
Divekick, PS3 (Cross-Buy with PS Vita) - Some shit
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, PS3 - utter shit.
Gunhouse, PS Vita (Cross-Buy with PS4) - no idea
Rogue Aces, PS Vita (Cross-Buy with PS4) - *blank look*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 18:22 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53302
Location: Liberty City
Divekick is awesome.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 18:32 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66925
Location: Your Mum
Also Cloud Storage goes up to 100GB.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 18:35 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32190
Grim... wrote:
Also Cloud Storage goes up to 100GB.

Wake me up when

a) all video/screenshots I capture are automatically synced to it, within my 100 GB limit
b) they are then available to the mobile app so I can actually share these things like it's not the fucking 90s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 18:48 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15262
Location: Parts unknown
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Also Cloud Storage goes up to 100GB.

Wake me up when

a) all video/screenshots I capture are automatically synced to it, within my 100 GB limit
b) they are then available to the mobile app so I can actually share these things like it's not the fucking 90s


I'm surprised they don't already do this. I'm even more surprised that this is something that Xbox does this quite well. I say quite well, it's actually easier to use a third party app to share screen shots and uploads via my phone but still... the option is there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 20:38 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53302
Location: Liberty City
Of course it’s something Xbox does well. Microsoft are an IT company. Sony are not.

Nintendo, well.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 0:12 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15262
Location: Parts unknown
I do think it's rather easy to share pictures and videos on the Switch via Twitter. Almost seamless.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 0:14 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10433
I have zero interest in For Honour but Hitman looks all kinds of awesome. It's odd actually because that Hitman game looks right up my alley (I've laughed at loads of it being played on the Outside Xbox YouTube channel) but it's never occurred to me to pick it up as I've no history with the franchise. Now I'm getting it for 'free' though I'm very interested.

Brains are fucking weird.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 0:19 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10433
TheVision wrote:
I do think it's rather easy to share pictures and videos on the Switch via Twitter. Almost seamless.


Does it assume that you have a Twitter account? Because that's a pretty big fucking seam.

Getting images (video is more problematic I realise) off your console shouldn't require any kind of third party bullshit. Let me email it to myself, everything else is optional.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 0:27 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15262
Location: Parts unknown
But what would you do with them once they're emailed? Surely you'd want to show them off to your friends which is where Twitter is ideal. Nintendo are just cutting out the middle man!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 0:54 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45498
Location: The erogenous zone
Bamba wrote:
Brains are fucking weird.

Do you eat a lot of tuna?

Or cats?

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:25 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66925
Location: Your Mum
Bamba wrote:
Getting images (video is more problematic I realise) off your console shouldn't require any kind of third party bullshit. Let me email it to myself, everything else is optional.

I fear the time it would take to code your own email server and client would offset this somewhat.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:34 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32190
Bamba wrote:
Let me email it to myself, everything else is optional.

Email? In this, the year of our Lord two thousand and nineteen? Alright grandpa, what do you do with it after getting the email? Send it to your buddies on ICQ? Post it to Slashdot? Share it on Usenet?

(It should be cloud synced. I'd be delighted if everything I captured just went straight to Google Drive / Dropbox / iCloud.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:42 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45498
Location: The erogenous zone
Captures go in Pokéballs, Gramps.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:50 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66925
Location: Your Mum
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Send it to your buddies on ICQ?

Due to its popularity in Russia, I wouldn't be surprised if ICQ had more users than Allo.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:57 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32190
Grim... wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Send it to your buddies on ICQ?

Due to its popularity in Russia, I wouldn't be surprised if ICQ had more users than Allo.

a) it's not really the same thing as what we called ICQ in anything more than name
b) yeah no shit: https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/5/1812 ... o-end-date


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:57 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10433
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Let me email it to myself, everything else is optional.

Email? In this, the year of our Lord two thousand and nineteen? Alright grandpa, what do you do with it after getting the email? Send it to your buddies on ICQ? Post it to Slashdot? Share it on Usenet?

(It should be cloud synced. I'd be delighted if everything I captured just went straight to Google Drive / Dropbox / iCloud.)


Email is something everyone has and there's nothing you can't do once it's been sent to you; it should be the first thing they do with other stuff after that. They've already got your email address so it requires nothing further on the part of the user. Aside from anything else, it would mean you didn't have to grant Sony access to do stuff to your Dropbox et al, which given their security track record seems like a good thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:59 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32190
I didn't ask for a perfectly reasonable response, dammit Bamba!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:01 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32190
(More serious answer: emailing large files is, of course, a shitshow, for a depressingly small value of "large". It'd be fine for images but unworkable for video. My might-actually-work serious preferred choice would be, as I said upthread, for Sony to put them in its own cloud storage, with access to them through the mobile app. Maybe have an optional time-to-live on the files so I don't need to go keep clearing out old video files to make room.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:05 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66925
Location: Your Mum
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
a) it's not really the same thing as what we called ICQ in anything more than name

Oddly enough, I installed it the other week (we're hunting for HipChat replacements, and we were mainly dicking around).

It's got more features, obviously, but it's still recognisably ICQ. You still get a number!

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:38 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10755
Location: Sunny Stoke
Grim... wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
a) it's not really the same thing as what we called ICQ in anything more than name

Oddly enough, I installed it the other week (we're hunting for HipChat replacements, and we were mainly dicking around).

It's got more features, obviously, but it's still recognisably ICQ. You still get a number!


Oddly, I still remember my original number, despite it being years since I've even thought about ICQ. I wonder if my account is still there.

EDIT.. doesn't look like it.. oh well

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:52 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6799
Location: Behind you
devilman wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
a) it's not really the same thing as what we called ICQ in anything more than name

Oddly enough, I installed it the other week (we're hunting for HipChat replacements, and we were mainly dicking around).

It's got more features, obviously, but it's still recognisably ICQ. You still get a number!


Oddly, I still remember my original number, despite it being years since I've even thought about ICQ. I wonder if my account is still there.

EDIT.. doesn't look like it.. oh well


I think my old ICQ number is in my member profile on here...

EDIT. Nope!

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:55 
User avatar
Heavy Metal Tough Guy

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 5491
I don't remember my ICQ number, but i do remember the little "uh-oh" noise it used to make. And also someone thinking it was "Icy Cucumber"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 13:44 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15262
Location: Parts unknown
I don't remember my old ICQ number but I wonder if that American girl I used to talk to is still on there? ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 14:01 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45498
Location: The erogenous zone
Yes.

Yes, I am.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 16:17 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 3676
Location: United Provinces
Bamba wrote:
I have zero interest in For Honour but Hitman looks all kinds of awesome. It's odd actually because that Hitman game looks right up my alley (I've laughed at loads of it being played on the Outside Xbox YouTube channel) but it's never occurred to me to pick it up as I've no history with the franchise. Now I'm getting it for 'free' though I'm very interested.

Brains are fucking weird.


I've got the hitman ps-vita game (a bit lasersquad, quite fun), but this is quite different i heard?

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:38 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2753
Rogue Heroes is much fun on the Vita. Jetstrike vibes and gets much more interesting when you get into the Frontline Campaign, which sees you fighting battles across multiple islands.

Lovely bright graphics and a decent sense of humour. Not going to change the world but excellent for free.

Also, the day/night cycle is lovely (as most day/night cycles are)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:42 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2753
Findus Fop wrote:
Rogue Heroes is much fun on the Vita. Jetstrike vibes and gets much more interesting when you get into the Frontline Campaign, which sees you fighting battles across multiple islands.

Lovely bright graphics and a decent sense of humour. Not going to change the world but excellent for free.

Also, the day/night cycle is lovely (as most day/night cycles are)


Or Rogue Aces.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:09 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15262
Location: Parts unknown
I have this on my Switch and yes, it's great. It does get hard pretty quick though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 13:39 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2753
TheVision wrote:
I have this on my Switch and yes, it's great. It does get hard pretty quick though.

Yep, having extreme issues dog fighting their ace. Haven't found a reliable strategy yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 16:57 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12437
Satsuma wrote:
Hitman: Season 1, PS4 - Really good Hitman game.


I downloaded this and gave it a go.

Didn't like it at all.

Graphics look like pump, framerate all over the place, controlled like a bag of arses, game didn't seem very interesting.

Gave up after an hour.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 18:15 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53302
Location: Liberty City
Sorry you don’t like Hitman games. :shrug:

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 22:18 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 3676
Location: United Provinces
got a mail that the last vita game was this month... shame they didn't go out with a bang..

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 16:37 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10433
So apparently if you download then demo for Hitman 2 you can then import the levels from the previous game into it and play them all with the new engine and updated visuals. I haven't tried it myself yet but there's loads of chat about being able to do it online. Apparently they made the levels of the first game available for the second game as Legacy pack which is free to people who own the first game which is why this works.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 16:39 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10433
https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comment ... _pack_for/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 17:11 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53302
Location: Liberty City
Nice, ta!

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 18:07 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12788
Next month, hold onto your hats:

Modern Warfare Remastered

Oh and The *yawn* Witness.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 18:12 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53302
Location: Liberty City
Oh nice, that could tempt me back into PS4 gaming. I was never going to buy it for £35.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 18:32 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32190
Satsuma wrote:
Oh and The *yawn* Witness.
87% Metacritic, 85% positive on Steam. You might not have liked it but that doesn't make it bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 18:44 
User avatar
chewbacca -future arc welder

Joined: 25th Oct, 2011
Posts: 2127
Location: Kashyyyk
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Satsuma wrote:
Oh and The *yawn* Witness.
87% Metacritic, 85% positive on Steam. You might not have liked it but that doesn't make it bad.

Actually it usually makes it good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 18:50 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53302
Location: Liberty City
krazywookie wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Satsuma wrote:
Oh and The *yawn* Witness.
87% Metacritic, 85% positive on Steam. You might not have liked it but that doesn't make it bad.

Actually it usuallyalways makes it good.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 18:58 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12788
I never said The Witness was a bad game. I just found it boring.

I’m sure if you like puzzle games or being a boring cunt you’ll enjoy this puzzle game. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 19:01 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53302
Location: Liberty City
Tbf Ian’s wrongitude only tends to cover TV and movies. He’s generally got good taste when it comes to games.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The PS Plus thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 19:36 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26874
Location: Kidbrooke
Lonewolves wrote:
Oh nice, that could tempt me back into PS4 gaming. I was never going to buy it for £35.


Granny's House! Team Kangaroo! Hiding in the swimming pool!

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BikNorton, TheVision and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.