Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 21:14 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53376
Location: Liberty City
The batttery in the XR is utterly ludicrous. I often go to bed with it still on 60-65%. I’m going out tonight with it still at 72%, and I’ve been up since 6am! The only time it’s been below 50% is when I’ve forgotten to charge it overnight. I managed to get two full days that time, going to bed on 6% the next day.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 21:42 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 3805
I was toying with the idea of some kind of X, but decided to save the money. My 6s is booked in for a battery swap next week which will keep it going for another couple of years.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 23:18 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53376
Location: Liberty City
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
I was toying with the idea of some kind of X, but decided to save the money. My 6s is booked in for a battery swap next week which will keep it going for another couple of years.

Honestly it’s the best phone I've ever had. Although the caveat is that I’ve not tried the XS or XS Max.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 17:55 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 12443
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
I feel largely the same about my XR too - had it a couple of weeks and it's amazing. I thought I'd miss Touch ID but actually, Face ID is far more convenient.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 18:16 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 3805
Lonewolves wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
I was toying with the idea of some kind of X, but decided to save the money. My 6s is booked in for a battery swap next week which will keep it going for another couple of years.

Honestly it’s the best phone I've ever had. Although the caveat is that I’ve not tried the XS or XS Max.


I think if they didn’t exist I’d probably have gone for the XR by now.
Unfortunately they do, and when I looked at the XS it was so much nicer that it made the XR feel like a poor relative but that one is more than I can justify.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 20:11 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53376
Location: Liberty City
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
I was toying with the idea of some kind of X, but decided to save the money. My 6s is booked in for a battery swap next week which will keep it going for another couple of years.

Honestly it’s the best phone I've ever had. Although the caveat is that I’ve not tried the XS or XS Max.


I think if they didn’t exist I’d probably have gone for the XR by now.
Unfortunately they do, and when I looked at the XS it was so much nicer that it made the XR feel like a poor relative but that one is more than I can justify.

Yep, I'm not spending over £1k on a phone. The XR is so much nicer than the 6/7/8 Plus though. It's the same size chassis but all screen. It's as much of a budget phone as Apple will do, but there's nothing budget about it, really. The camera isn't as nice as the XS obviously, but unless you have them side by side you won't know anyway.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 21:36 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 12443
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Most of the reviews I read said that the XR was basically the XS but with a few missing features - and crucially, none of the missing features were really anything that the vast majority of people would be bothered about.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 21:41 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32201
Of course the XR is by no means a budget model. It costs about the same as the 6/6s/7/7s Plus did at launch. It’s only “cheap” compared to the new, higher price points that started with the X.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 21:49 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 3805
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Of course the XR is by no means a budget model. It costs about the same as the 6/6s/7/7s Plus did at launch. It’s only “cheap” compared to the new, higher price points that started with the X.


Yep, it's their mainstream full price model that's anything but cheap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 15:37 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
I bought one of them iPad Pro things for Mrs Hearthly with the proper Apple keyboard, those fuckers are expensive, aren't they? Not much change from £1000 for a fucking tablet and a keyboard.

She loves it to bits though and it's solved a definite deficiency with her iPad Air 2. I know you can get third party keyboards for the Air 2 but they're bound to not work properly sometimes or have issues with them, and be a faff with their batteries etc etc.

She's going to keep the Air 2 for normal iPad duties, and use the Pro as a sort of portable computer and for when she needs to type in the house but isn't at her PC.

She sent me a picture of it IN ACTION at a local coffee shop.

Attachment:
809b5458-6dc7-43ae-929b-6845b626f34d.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 15:50 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53376
Location: Liberty City
They only did the US keyboard case when the first Pro came out so I got a UK Magic keyboard instead. Still going strong and is first party so no need to worry about compatibility.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 15:59 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
Having just had a look at that picture, and a closer look at the real thing, it is indeed a US keyboard layout.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:07 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53376
Location: Liberty City
Hearthly wrote:
Having just had a look at that picture, and a closer look at the real thing, it is indeed a US keyboard layout.

That’s a bit shit that they haven’t actually brought out a UK version yet. It’s been three years!

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:09 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32201
Hearthly wrote:
Having just had a look at that picture, and a closer look at the real thing, it is indeed a US keyboard layout.

It's not, it's a hybrid. It has the # sign over on the right, but it has a double height return key and £ on the 3 key.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:11 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
What kind of crazy ass shit is that then? Won't it just upset everybody?

In fairness it hasn't bothered Mrs Hearthly at all, she'd noticed a couple of things were in different places and just used the keys she needed in their different locations when required.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:21 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53376
Location: Liberty City
Tbf all Macs have the “ and @ transposed.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:22 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
Well hopefully we'll leave the EU with No Deal, and then we can force Apple to make proper patriotic UK iPad Pro keyboards because we will hold all the cards. And they will be made in Britain too, by people who aren't a funny colour.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:24 
User avatar
Isn't that lovely?

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 9336
Location: Devon
funny tinge I think you mean

_________________
Where's the Kaboom? I was expecting an Earth shattering Kaboom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:27 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32201
Lonewolves wrote:
Tbf all Macs have the “ and @ transposed.

Oh hah! Yes, of course, I forgot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:28 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32201
Hearthly wrote:
What kind of crazy ass shit is that then? Won't it just upset everybody?
The official UK Apple keyboard layout predates the ANSI standard PCs use. It’s not crazy ass shit, it’s just an older standard that Apple have kept consistent to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:31 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35314
It's annoying when switching between MacOS and Windows, like I frequently do.

Especially when the old admin password had an @ in it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:33 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35314
Oh and mac keyboards (at least the one I'm used to) don't have an easily accessible # symbol.

#annoying


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:55 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 67007
Location: Your Mum
/looks at new MacBook keyboard

DaFuq is "option"? I'm glad I don't use Twitter a lot.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:58 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32201
DavPaz wrote:
Oh and mac keyboards (at least the one I'm used to) don't have an easily accessible # symbol.

#annoying

It's alt-3.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:58 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32201
Grim... wrote:
/looks at new MacBook keyboard

DaFuq is "option"?

Same thing as "alt".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:58 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53376
Location: Liberty City
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Oh and mac keyboards (at least the one I'm used to) don't have an easily accessible # symbol.

#annoying

It's alt-3.

I’m not pressing two buttons at once

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 17:01 
SupaMod
User avatar
Commander-in-Cheese

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47990
The Mac keyboard is irritating bullshit.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 17:02 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 32201
We should bring back the early Unix keyboards that had Control, Super, Hyper, and Meta plus Shift, Top, and Front.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 17:05 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
We should bring back the early Unix keyboards that had Control, Super, Hyper, and Meta plus Shift, Top, and Front.


It's even got a Like and a Dislike button, whoever designed that keyboard was clever. And also a time traveller.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 17:18 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 67007
Location: Your Mum
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Grim... wrote:
/looks at new MacBook keyboard

DaFuq is "option"?

Same thing as "alt".

An alternate alt!

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 18:49 
User avatar
chewbacca -future arc welder

Joined: 25th Oct, 2011
Posts: 2130
Location: Kashyyyk
Hearthly wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
We should bring back the early Unix keyboards that had Control, Super, Hyper, and Meta plus Shift, Top, and Front.


It's even got a Like and a Dislike button, whoever designed that keyboard was clever. And also a time traveller.

Yeah this things awesome, it's got not one but two Greek buttons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 21:17 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16517
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
DavPaz wrote:
It's annoying when switching between MacOS and Windows, like I frequently do.

Especially when the old admin password had an @ in it.

Was it "@dm1n"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 21:46 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35314
Mr Dave wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
It's annoying when switching between MacOS and Windows, like I frequently do.

Especially when the old admin password had an @ in it.

Was it "@dm1n"?

Giphy "hacker":
https://media1.giphy.com/media/LcfBYS8BKhCvK/giphy-loop.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:30 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45563
Location: The erogenous zone
Is it "@d1mr1ll"?

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:48 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45563
Location: The erogenous zone
Hearthly wrote:
I bought one of them iPad Pro things for Mrs Hearthly with the proper Apple keyboard, those fuckers are expensive, aren't they? Not much change from £1000 for a fucking tablet and a keyboard.

She loves it to bits though and it's solved a definite deficiency with her iPad Air 2. I know you can get third party keyboards for the Air 2 but they're bound to not work properly sometimes or have issues with them, and be a faff with their batteries etc etc.

She's going to keep the Air 2 for normal iPad duties, and use the Pro as a sort of portable computer and for when she needs to type in the house but isn't at her PC.

She sent me a picture of it IN ACTION at a local coffee shop.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:04 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35314
Giphy "bravo!":
https://media1.giphy.com/media/7Xmgrc6ty9XlZU6h2M/giphy-loop.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:28 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15332
Location: Parts unknown
Brilliant!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:51 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
In fairness I'm not really that obsessed with framerates these days and I've had the Focus ST for quite a long time now.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:18 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45563
Location: The erogenous zone
Hearthly wrote:
In fairness I'm not really that obsessed with framerates these days and I've had the Focus ST for quite a long time now.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:27 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45563
Location: The erogenous zone
How many years have you had the ST now, bud? :)

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 13:36 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3561
Location: , Location, Location.
You can't beat an Atari St.

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 13:50 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 3677
Location: United Provinces
So someone saw the apple event yesterday?

lots of service,lots of confusion (for me at least)
- why do we need another streaming service?
- appelarcade v google stadia? asychronous war....
- a bloody creditcard..
- a news service that is us-centric as usual..

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 14:50 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
Hearthly wrote:
I bought one of them iPad Pro things for Mrs Hearthly with the proper Apple keyboard, those fuckers are expensive, aren't they? Not much change from £1000 for a fucking tablet and a keyboard.


So this hasn't lasted long.

The keyboard started going wonky a few weeks ago, and would randomly just stop working, only disconnecting and reconnecting it again would sort it. Mrs Hearthly said she was OK with that and would put up with it.

Then a few days ago the microphone went dicky as well, and that now seems to work, or not work, completely at random. (This is not tolerable as she does loads of stuff with it that needs the mic.)

We've done all the guff online that TEN THINGS TO TRY IF YOUR IPAD'S MICROPHONE ISN'T WORKING suggest and all that shit, so it looks like it's back to Curry's with it.

Expected better from a PREMIUM APPLE PRODUCT.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 15:04 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45563
Location: The erogenous zone
Hope they sort out a replacement with minimum fuss. Apple quality is not what it used to be.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 15:11 
User avatar
ugvm'er at heart...

Joined: 4th Mar, 2010
Posts: 20944
I suspect knowing Hearthy is on the warpath is what tipped Ive over the edge and made him quit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 15:13 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45563
Location: The erogenous zone
Wasn't any money in it for Ive at Apple.

He's opened a 2nd hand car dealers on the Isle of Man.

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 15:14 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20643
Trooper wrote:
I suspect knowing Hearthy is on the warpath is what tipped Ive over the edge and made him quit.


Nah, they'll be rubbing their hands together. Hearthly will come back having bought an even flashier ipad with some kind of hover mouse and an aura-controlled keyboard and a couple of iPhone Xs. :D

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 16:29 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 19297
Location: shropshire, uk
Mimi wrote:
Trooper wrote:
I suspect knowing Hearthy is on the warpath is what tipped Ive over the edge and made him quit.


Nah, they'll be rubbing their hands together. Hearthly will come back having bought an even flashier ipad with some kind of hover mouse and an aura-controlled keyboard and a couple of iPhone Xs. :D


:this: :DD :DD

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 17:56 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
As it happens I had to go to Curry's for something else (I didn't have the iPad with me), but I enquired about what the process for it would be, and they said to take it back to them, and they'd then send it away to their service centre, you can't exchange it for another one or anything like that. It generally takes 10-14 days to find out what the service centre has discovered, and in that time of course you don't have your iPad.

£1000 spent and the thing has scarcely lasted three months, isn't there some consumer rights doohickey that means I can exchange it for a working one? Mrs Hearthly uses it all the time, and not having it for two weeks would be a right pisser. (Albeit very much a first world problem, I readily acknowledge.)

EDIT - Google says they get one attempt to repair it, and then if that doesn't work I can get a replacement or refund. Pfffft.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Apple Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 13:06 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12491
Well we've done everything including a full factory reset now. Amusingly, the full factory reset fixed the mic on the back, but not the one on the front.

APPLE QUALITY.

Back to Currys it is then, stupid thing.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbo, Kern, KovacsC, MaliA, Squirt, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.