Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for a video clip
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 22:34 
Can you dig it?

I really want to find a video clip of Kevin the Teenager from Harry Enfield and Chums.

I can't remember what actually happens in it, but the beginning shows Kevin watching telly really loud. Dad says 'turn off that MTV' and Kevin replies with a grunt and 'It's not MTV... IT'S BOX'

I had a quick look on youtube, last night but couldn't find it, and can't look at youtube in the office area at work. If anyone spots it when trawling through (say, if you're bored at work and are just looking for a distraction), please could you send me a link.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Looking for a video clip
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 22:45 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

There's some episodes of Harry Enfield and chums on the Xbox on MSN video but you can't download them so that's that scuppered...

I'll keep my eyes on Youtube. I often get caught in the trap and Harry Enfield is often watched.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 22:50 
Can you dig it?

That'd be ace, thanks very much for that.

To be honest, even if I can't download it, a recording of the screen from my phone would suffice - it's really just to make my sister laugh as she fondly remembers that bit.

In fact, a phone recording would be brill as I could easily send it to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 23:48 
Isn't that lovely?

Sir Taxalot wrote:
I really want to find a video clip of Kevin the Teenager from Harry Enfield and Chums.

I can't remember what actually happens in it, but the beginning shows Kevin watching telly really loud. Dad says 'turn off that MTV' and Kevin replies with a grunt and 'It's not MTV... IT'S BOX'

I had a quick look on youtube, last night but couldn't find it, and can't look at youtube in the office area at work. If anyone spots it when trawling through (say, if you're bored at work and are just looking for a distraction), please could you send me a link.

Thanks.

That episode was repeated on GOLD or something in December (I was flicking through), not that it helps you :(

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 0:27 
Can you dig it?

Malc wrote:
Sir Taxalot wrote:

Thanks.

That episode was repeated on GOLD or something in December (I was flicking through), not that it helps you :(

Malc

Can you remember any of the other segments in that show? Might help me track it down...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:49 
Isn't that lovely?

Sir Taxalot wrote:
Malc wrote:
Sir Taxalot wrote:

Thanks.

Malc

Can you remember any of the other segments in that show? Might help me track it down...

I think Chummny Warner did a guide to how to detect mental illness, can't really remember too much, I didn't stay on it too long, I just remember that sketch, Oh, there was a bit where a rich couple on holiday went around saying they were much richer than everyone else, and in the end, they get their comuppance when they end up talking to the owner of the hotel who was richer than them.

Malc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:52 
Isn't that lovely?

This sketch in fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo2pXO_XAI

I can't see any episode info tho

Malc

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]