Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 1375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 16:21 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Hmm, I'm more than happy to do that.
Can I get it delivered to your house, Cras?

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 16:23 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 8131
Curiosity wrote:
Grim... wrote:


I hope you have bought this to play on Sunday night at midnight.

This could be a clincher.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 16:36 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
Grim... wrote:
Hmm, I'm more than happy to do that.
Can I get it delivered to your house, Cras?


Hrm. You can, but there's a fair chance there won't be anyone there to receive it.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 16:54 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Huh. I don't really want to lug it around London, as you can probably imagine.

Suggestions?

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 16:58 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26600
Location: Kidbrooke
Grim... wrote:
Huh. I don't really want to lug it around London, as you can probably imagine.

Suggestions?


Deliver to Craster's work, and he can carry it home during the week. Or to yourself of you think you can get it by Wednesday to take to the quiz.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 16:58 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Curiosity wrote:
Or to yourself of you think you can get it by Wednesday to take to the quiz.

This would work better if I was going to the quiz.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 17:00 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26600
Location: Kidbrooke
Grim... wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Or to yourself of you think you can get it by Wednesday to take to the quiz.

This would work better if I was going to the quiz.

Come to the quiz.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 18:30 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 13512
Location: Oxford
Great write-up! Sounds excellent fun.

Re-reading this thread, we really ought to sort put a board games meet this year. Just so I can thrash you all at 'Ticket to Ride'.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 19:23 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26600
Location: Kidbrooke
Kern wrote:
Great write-up! Sounds excellent fun.

Re-reading this thread, we really ought to sort put a board games meet this year. Just so I can thrash you all at 'Ticket to Ride'.


I have a 'Played: 1, Won: 1' record at this game. I should probably quit while I'm ahead.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:13 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
I'd love to make a boardgame, But On The Internet. I'd really like to make a copy of the Zombies! game - it's pretty much perfect because there's no need for AI, the rules and things like movement are simple, but that's not fair on the makers.
There are many disadvantages of doing it online, but there are some advantages too (no need to all be in one place, as many pieces as you like without it costing more, play over a few weeks without worrying about tidying the game away, keep track of scores). So, er, if anyone has a great idea (and ruleset) for a game, let me know :)

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:22 
User avatar
ugvm'er at heart...

Joined: 4th Mar, 2010
Posts: 19925
As in make up our own game, rather than copy one out there?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:34 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Trooper wrote:
As in make up our own game, rather than copy one out there?

Yeah.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:41 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10380
Location: Sunny Stoke
How about some kind of Chaos type battling game?

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:42 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
I must confess I don't know what they are, but if it's anything to do with GW I'd be avoiding it like the plague. They go after their IP very aggressively.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 15:43 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10380
Location: Sunny Stoke
Grim... wrote:
I must confess I don't know what they are, but if it's anything to do with GW I'd be avoiding it like the plague. They go after their IP very aggressively.


Ah, that's a point. I forgot it was a GW thing. Maybe you could just take the idea and have a different setting like Greek Mythology or something.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:15 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
devilman wrote:
Ah, that's a point. I forgot it was a GW thing.

Ha - a certain special someone is mentioned on that page :attitude:

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:21 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
Grim... wrote:
I'd love to make a boardgame, But On The Internet. I'd really like to make a copy of the Zombies! game - it's pretty much perfect because there's no need for AI, the rules and things like movement are simple, but that's not fair on the makers.
There are many disadvantages of doing it online, but there are some advantages too (no need to all be in one place, as many pieces as you like without it costing more, play over a few weeks without worrying about tidying the game away, keep track of scores). So, er, if anyone has a great idea (and ruleset) for a game, let me know :)


That's pretty much precisely what I've been trying to recreate as a forum game - though as a team effort, rather than adversarial as Zombies! currently is. What I've been struggling with is replacing the random chance that currently governs combat.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:22 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16189
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
devilman wrote:
How about some kind of Chaos type battling game?

Utter bastard to get balancing correct.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:23 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
If you want the forum to roll a die I could happily do that for you.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:23 
User avatar
Skillmeister

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24424
Location: Felelagedge Wedgebarge
I think it'd be quite simple to make Ludo. Do Ludo.

_________________
Washing Machine: Fine. Kettle: Needs De-scaling. Shower: Brand new. Boiler: Fine.
Archimedes Hotdog Rhubarb Niner Zero Niner.
Oh Gurney, take me in your arms and finger me like your baliset you scarred rogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:24 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26600
Location: Kidbrooke
Grim... wrote:
Trooper wrote:
As in make up our own game, rather than copy one out there?

Yeah.


Challenge accepted!

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:24 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
Grim... wrote:
If you want the forum to roll a die I could happily do that for you.


Nah. I want consequences to be based on decisions, not dice.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:27 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Dimrill wrote:
Do Ludo

I suspect I wouldn't be the first.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:28 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Craster wrote:
Grim... wrote:
If you want the forum to roll a die I could happily do that for you.


Nah. I want consequences to be based on decisions, not dice.

You could have combat nearly always hurt to attacker as well as the defender, like in Advance Wars. Or Space Cows.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 16:29 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Curiosity wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Trooper wrote:
As in make up our own game, rather than copy one out there?

Yeah.

Challenge accepted!

Hurrah!

Ahem: I wish I could draw pictures to go with my online board game... ;)

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 17:13 
User avatar
I forgot about this - how vain

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 5969
Grim... wrote:
Craster wrote:
Grim... wrote:
If you want the forum to roll a die I could happily do that for you.


Nah. I want consequences to be based on decisions, not dice.

You could have combat nearly always hurt to attacker as well as the defender, like in Advance Wars. Or Space Cows.


Or have a fixed attack (due to weapons or whatever) + a bonus that comes from a card the player plays.

The card comes from their hand of 6 or whatever, and the hand doesnt get replenished until they are all used up.

Therefore players need to size up when they think they can get away with playing weaker cards or something.

Or something.

_________________
Curiosity wrote:
The Rev Owen wrote:
Is there a way to summon lave?

Faith schools, scientologists and 2-D platform games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 17:17 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
Dr Lave wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Craster wrote:
Grim... wrote:
If you want the forum to roll a die I could happily do that for you.


Nah. I want consequences to be based on decisions, not dice.

You could have combat nearly always hurt to attacker as well as the defender, like in Advance Wars. Or Space Cows.


Or have a fixed attack (due to weapons or whatever) + a bonus that comes from a card the player plays.

The card comes from their hand of 6 or whatever, and the hand doesnt get replenished until they are all used up.

Therefore players need to size up when they think they can get away with playing weaker cards or something.

Or something.


This is intended to be a forum game though, from my side - so I want consequences to be based on decisions, not numbers so much.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 17:18 
User avatar
Skillmeister

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24424
Location: Felelagedge Wedgebarge
Could I put another player on top of my head when I get to the other side of the board?

_________________
Washing Machine: Fine. Kettle: Needs De-scaling. Shower: Brand new. Boiler: Fine.
Archimedes Hotdog Rhubarb Niner Zero Niner.
Oh Gurney, take me in your arms and finger me like your baliset you scarred rogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 17:23 
User avatar
I forgot about this - how vain

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 5969
Hmm, how about a system where each player (hidden from others, via pm or some code magic) commit to helping the "gang" in the battle or "look after themselves". The former let's the group win but you may get bit, and the latter keeps you safe, but you appear to be helping.

Different challenges need greater commit numbers.

A coop game where you are out for yourself.

_________________
Curiosity wrote:
The Rev Owen wrote:
Is there a way to summon lave?

Faith schools, scientologists and 2-D platform games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 17:23 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26600
Location: Kidbrooke
Dimrill wrote:
Could I put another player on top of my head when I get to the other side of the board?


Only if he is small, like Gaywood and Alberto.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 17:25 
User avatar
Skillmeister

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24424
Location: Felelagedge Wedgebarge
Damn. I was wanting a proper kingly hat. A Mr Russ maybe.

_________________
Washing Machine: Fine. Kettle: Needs De-scaling. Shower: Brand new. Boiler: Fine.
Archimedes Hotdog Rhubarb Niner Zero Niner.
Oh Gurney, take me in your arms and finger me like your baliset you scarred rogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 17:26 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 13294
Curiosity wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Could I put another player on top of my head when I get to the other side of the board?


Only if he is small, like Gaywood and Alberto.


What about a light character (Mr Dave)

And do you not need to pick up the ceremonial headress beforehand (and is that possibly a couch which would be designed to fit an unusual edge of a room?)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 21:38 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Curiosity wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Trooper wrote:
As in make up our own game, rather than copy one out there?

Yeah.


Challenge accepted!

Can you make it about zombies and superheroes so I can call it Zomgbies?

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 21:41 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 8131
Grim... wrote:
Can you make it about zombies and superheroes so I can call it Zomgbies?


Can we make trooper in charge of design, and not rules? ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 21:52 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Can you make it about zombies and superheroes so I can call it Zomgbies?


Can we make trooper in charge of design, and not rules? ;-)

I fear my server would run out of RAMS almost instantly.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 23:43 
User avatar
ugvm'er at heart...

Joined: 4th Mar, 2010
Posts: 19925
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 23:44 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
OH NOES! HE'S HERE! MORE RAMS!

Image

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
So Craster, Riles, Curio and I tried Pandemic.

It was... Okay. It would have been better if we'd got the rules right. We need to try again - and we'll have to have Roda there to tell us how to play properly.

As it was, we "won" in about twenty turns.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 14:09 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16189
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Hadn't spotted this. Yeah, played Pandemic before, Nice idea, but somewhat lacking in execution. Generally all seems a bit easy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 14:18 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
It's a lot less easy if you read the rules.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 14:47 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 8131
Grim... wrote:
So Craster, Riles, Curio and I tried Pandemic.

It was... Okay. It would have been better if we'd got the rules right. We need to try again - and we'll have to have Roda there to tell us how to play properly.

As it was, we "won" in about twenty turns.


Or, we could try not being shredded when we start playing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 17:18 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16189
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Craster wrote:
It's a lot less easy if you read the rules.

I did read the rules. Maybe I've just been lucky whenever I've played.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 17:31 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26600
Location: Kidbrooke
The errors we made we insufficient shuffling of the deck, Riles shitting out research stations every turn, and you don't discard cured disease cards until it is eradicated.

That said, I still think you should win without too much trouble most of the time.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 0:03 
User avatar
PC Gamer

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 3084
Location: Watford
Playing with 4 epidemics in the deck, depending on the number of players I'd expect to win somewhere between half and two-thirds of the time. You can, of course, play with anything up to 6 epidemics.

Of course it lacks a bit of atmosphere and tension if you're not in any danger of losing! :D

_________________
XBox Live, Steam: Rodafowa, Wii code - 2196 4095 4660 7615
Blue Man Sings The Whites II - Judgmental Day


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
Played again last night. Thought it was going quite well, two diseases cured, then we ran out of player cards. Game over, world dies in a hell of rot and filth.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 21:25 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Attachment:
IMG_0300.JPG


GET TO DAH CHOOPAH!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 21:40 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
That fluffy pink dressing gown totally suits you.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 22:07 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Zombies! is out on WP7. Were you aware, MS phone owners?

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 22:13 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47068
Yes. No online multiplayer. Which is the most mental thing I've ever heard of.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boardgame Thread: Let's organise a beexordgame night.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 22:17 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65055
Location: Your Mum
Craster wrote:
Yes. No online multiplayer. Which is the most mental thing I've ever heard of.

Image

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Pod People, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.