Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65485
Location: Your Mum
Keeping up with the kids as usual, I have started watching Buffy. I have, in fact, watched the first two episodes.

It's funny, isn't it? Willow makes me laugh quite a lot.

Willow: I need to sit down.
Buffy: You are sitting down.
Willow: Oh. Good for me.

It's clearly done on a budget of £100 per episode and in the ("DVD" - Ed) I've got the background goes wonky sometimes when the camera pans, but yes, I think I might like this.

I understand that I should watch Angel at certain points as the two tie together. When should I do that?

Also - Cordilia is hot.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 18944
Location: shropshire, uk
I never got into Angel..

I did like Buffy, well the first few series at least..

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:25 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
Angel didn't start until Buffy season four so don't start with Angel until then. The crossovers are quite well done though, with Buffy maybe going away for an episode then later on seeing the corresponding episode in Angel where she appears, and then back in Buffy her referencing it.

The production values get much better as it goes on but the writing is brilliant from the start. Season four is my favourite but that's because I'm a big gayer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:25 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47255
Er - I'm sure there is a chronology somewhere that tells you when the Angel serieses fit into Buffy. That was helpful, wasn't it?

Angel is mostly shite until the last series. Because Spike.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:38 
User avatar
baron of techno

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24136
Location: fife
I can't believe we don't have a Buffy thread already!
Anyway, yes. I was going to give recommendations but realise that I can hardly remember any of it, and that's a cue to watch it again.
OTOH that means digging out the entire thing on VHS tape.. Maybe I should "legally re-purchase it on DVD" instead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34337
I stopped watching Buffy after season erm... 5 (? The one with the Army Base thingy) due to MrsP not being a fan (and me being a fan of the sexing). I wouldn't mind watching it again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:43 
User avatar
That Rev Chap

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 4924
Location: Kent
I really like Angel. All of it. (Except season one, obviously, which is patchy as hell as they tried to work out what the show actually was.) Angel also probably has my favourite long-term character arc in all of television.

David Boreanaz is a fantastic comic actor and very, very good at looking slightly bewildered. I think the writers realised that, as although he's perfectly decent at being I ARE SERIOUS ANGEL in later seasons he gets a lot more chances to be funny. (Which, of course, reaches a glorious crescendo during the episode Smile Time.)

Luckily, he's pretty much doing the same thing in the fucking fantastic Bones these days.

There were times when Angel was a lot better than Buffy. (Especially during season six of Buffy, which was pretty dire compared to the rest.)

Peering through the horrible grain at early seasons of Buffy is something of a trial in this HD age, but it's worth it for the writing and performances.

Overall, I couldn't choose between the two shows. Angel does have an advantage in that it once it gets going it never really goes wrong, whereas Buffy starts well and then wobbles later on. Also, Angel doesn't have Buffy in it, which is a plus, as Buffy is comfortably the worst thing about Buffy.

_________________
InvertY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 2nd Apr, 2008
Posts: 3137
Dont like Buffy but I used to watch it a bit, mainly for Faith (Eliza Dushku)
Also the blonde male vampire Spike was funny.

_________________
http://Www.Hownotomakeapedal.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30108
LaceSensor wrote:
Dont like Buffy but I used to watch it a bit, mainly for Faith (Eliza Dushku)


Oh my god she's annoying.

Quote:
Also the blonde male vampire Spike was funny.


Trufax.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 
User avatar
baron of techno

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24136
Location: fife
The Rev Owen wrote:
Also, Angel doesn't have Buffy in it, which is a plus, as Buffy is comfortably the worst thing about Buffy.


:D

Much as I hate to agree, you might be on to something there.

Angel does start well and get better though. I wouldn't watch it at the same necessarily, watch Buffy first then Angel.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
One obvious episode recommendation is Hush, in season four. I think that one either was, or almost was nominated for an emmy. Body in season five is superb as well. Oh and Becoming Part one and two in season two. New Moon Rising is season four. Passion is season three.
I'll just stop actually because the best way to watch Buffy is in order. The episodes I've mentioned are memorable for being influential to the season arc but there are so many brilliant monster of the week episodes as well. Buffy is probably still my most favouritest tv series ever and although it sounds a bit sad, it was also hugely influential on the latter half of my teenage years.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65485
Location: Your Mum
Spoilz, fucks.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34337
What about that bit when everyone died? And Arnie's cameo? And the bit with the UFO? And the True Blood crossover?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 
User avatar
baron of techno

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24136
Location: fife
Oh, Doublemeat Palace is a good one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 14497
I used to watch it occasionally on BBC 2. Could never get into it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:52 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47255
The Rev Owen wrote:
Overall, I couldn't choose between the two shows. Angel does have an advantage in that it once it gets going it never really goes wrong, whereas Buffy starts well and then wobbles later on.


Quite. S5 onwards are much weaker than the others. Because that's where it goes emo.

Quote:
Also, Angel doesn't have Buffy in it, which is a plus, as Buffy is comfortably the worst thing about Buffy.


No, that would be Dawn.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
I don't think this a spoiler but in the interest of being careful, RE: Doublemeat Palace:-
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
That is a good one and I really enjoyed it at the time however I think a part of that is because it was a return to the fun of the monster of the week style of episode and a welcome break from the angst and stress of Buffy moaning her face off about previous events.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 
User avatar
EvilTrousers

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 3070
The Rev Owen wrote:
I really like Angel. All of it. (Except season one, obviously, which is patchy as hell as they tried to work out what the show actually was.) Angel also probably has my favourite long-term character arc in all of television.

David Boreanaz is a fantastic comic actor and very, very good at looking slightly bewildered. I think the writers realised that, as although he's perfectly decent at being I ARE SERIOUS ANGEL in later seasons he gets a lot more chances to be funny. (Which, of course, reaches a glorious crescendo during the episode Smile Time.)

Luckily, he's pretty much doing the same thing in the fucking fantastic Bones these days.


Agree with this very much.

I bought my wife the Smile Time vampire Angel puppet. Offspring was terrified by it so it had to go.

_________________
Everyone but Zardoz is better than me at videogames.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 31413
You'll know when it's time to start watching Angel because the show tells you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 44403
Location: The erogenous zone
Grim... wrote:
Also - Cordilia is hot.

Yes.

You do know she got her baps oot for Playboy, yes?

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65485
Location: Your Mum
Yup :)

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
One of my favourite lines from Buffy was Buffy, getting frustrated about beating up demons or not beating up demons or something. Again not a spoiler really but a lot of the humour is in the delivery so i don't want to ruin it!
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
"I could beat up demons 'til the cows came home. Then I could beat up the cows."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 
User avatar
baron of techno

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24136
Location: fife
superdupergill wrote:
I don't think this a spoiler but in the interest of being careful, RE: Doublemeat Palace:-
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
That is a good one and I really enjoyed it at the time however I think a part of that is because it was a return to the fun of the monster of the week style of episode and a welcome break from the angst and stress of Buffy moaning her face off about previous events.


:this: times 100.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 6093
We actually studied Hush in the Film & TV Studies part of my media degree. Without going into spoilz, it's a very brave concept for a popular TV series and quite amazing the network were happy for it to go ahead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
Zio wrote:
We actually studied Hush in the Film & TV Studies part of my media degree. Without going into spoilz, it's a very brave concept for a popular TV series and quite amazing the network were happy for it to go ahead.


ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
It was fantastically done and still freaks me out even now. From the start where Buffy dreams she is in a Professor Walsh lecture and Riley kisses her then she starts hearing the nursery rhyme. Then the horror of the gentlemens appearance and their freaky straightjacket wearing assistants. The humour of the eye rolling at the salesman cashing in with whiteboards to the next shot of the group standing with whiteboards, then Giles' frankly superb slideshow. The blood chilling horror of the gentlemen floating through town in the background then the jump of fright as one suddenly drifts past a window in the foreground and turns a smiling face to the camera *shiver* and the excitement and small seed of something when Tara makes the decision to go to Willow for help and they join hands in the laundry room. I think it is probably my all time favourite episode, with New Moon Rising another standout one for me from that series simply because it concludes the Willow/Tara dilemma.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 7562
Location: Cardiff
I really likes Buffy, but I've seen the first three series and some of four. I hear it goes off the boil a bit after that, and to be honest I hate watching series when they become less awesome, even if they still are pretty good. Because I remember the awesome too well, and feel slightly disappointed.

I like the fresh, fun feel of series one. True the effects are hokey but its got immense charm. Good baddy in 'The Master' too. Series two is even better, as is three, but the first still cuts the mustard. Of series one, I think I like the episode where they're all having nightmares come true best. Willow is lovely.

Wasn't Hush in my top eleven? Or was it 13?

Most amusingly annoying character in Buffy history was Kendra. My God, that accent!

_________________
"Peter you've lost the NEWS!"

Bored? Why not look at some pretty pictures on my photography blog? Here: http://petetakespictures.com

Come & See My Flickery Pics Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nervouspete/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 
User avatar
baron of techno

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24136
Location: fife
Heh, yes, she was the equivalent of JarJar Binks.

The later seasons aren't too bad. I like Xander's story arc there especially.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 6093
superdupergill wrote:
Zio wrote:
We actually studied Hush in the Film & TV Studies part of my media degree. Without going into spoilz, it's a very brave concept for a popular TV series and quite amazing the network were happy for it to go ahead.


ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
It was fantastically done and still freaks me out even now. From the start where Buffy dreams she is in a Professor Walsh lecture and Riley kisses her then she starts hearing the nursery rhyme. Then the horror of the gentlemens appearance and their freaky straightjacket wearing assistants. The humour of the eye rolling at the salesman cashing in with whiteboards to the next shot of the group standing with whiteboards, then Giles' frankly superb slideshow. The blood chilling horror of the gentlemen floating through town in the background then the jump of fright as one suddenly drifts past a window in the foreground and turns a smiling face to the camera *shiver* and the excitement and small seed of something when Tara makes the decision to go to Willow for help and they join hands in the laundry room. I think it is probably my all time favourite episode, with New Moon Rising another standout one for me from that series simply because it concludes the Willow/Tara dilemma.


It's a brilliant episode to be sure, but the really brave part of the concept is that
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
there's so little spoken dialogue in it. Virtually the entire episode is played out in silence. Anyone channel-hopping that landed on it halfway through the episode would've been checking the volume control on their telly.

Plus also: the Gentlemen are some of the creepiest monsters ever to appear on a TV show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47255
NervousPete wrote:
I really likes Buffy, but I've seen the first three series and some of four. I hear it goes off the boil a bit after that, and to be honest I hate watching series when they become less awesome, even if they still are pretty good. Because I remember the awesome too well, and feel slightly disappointed.


You should probably make a point of watching Once More With Feeling if you only got that far.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
Zio wrote:

It's a brilliant episode to be sure, but the really brave part of the concept is that
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
there's so little spoken dialogue in it. Virtually the entire episode is played out in silence.


Heh, yes well I thought that went without saying!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:23 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
Craster wrote:
NervousPete wrote:
I really likes Buffy, but I've seen the first three series and some of four. I hear it goes off the boil a bit after that, and to be honest I hate watching series when they become less awesome, even if they still are pretty good. Because I remember the awesome too well, and feel slightly disappointed.


You should probably make a point of watching Once More With Feeling if you only got that far.

Another episode with fantastic lines for Willow :D
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
including such classics as "I think this lines mostly filler"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:53 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 1778
I liked Buffy. Never expected to and managed to avoid it for ages until Mrs Blucey sat me down and made me watch Season 4 of Angel which was completely brilliant. I was completely blown away by the concept of

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Jasmine. The idea that people were devoted to her from sight alone was pretty scary.


I then started Buffy from s1 and it's good - although damn it looks dated now - and it got better for a while. Spike has all the best bits of course.

The only downside was the introduction of

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Dawn. The typical whiny, scuppering-everything brat character archetype that so often turns up in American shows. Angel's son was equally bad. Dawn literally ruined every scene she was in and made seasons 5 and 6 a chore. I couldn't have cared less about her and was hoping she'd come a cropper whenever I saw her.

She was gash in 7 also but Nathan Fillion more than balanced her out.


Faith was rubbish also "five by five, B". Shut up, Idiot!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 
User avatar
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Joined: 18th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11615
I used to watch this religiously at Uni. My house mate and I used to unplug the phone when it was on! :nerd:

Sadly though the last few series grew increasingly self gratifying and I never actually got round to watching any of the final series.

_________________
No, it was a giant robot castle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:59 
User avatar
That Rev Chap

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 4924
Location: Kent
Buffy season five+ and Angel stuff:

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Dawn was a good character, I thought. I don't mind her at all and I liked the dynamic. Connor was a dick, but he worked too, for the most part. The actor's very good at brattish - see also: Mad Men.

_________________
InvertY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:00 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
I quite enjoyed season seven after it going downhill in season six.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Especially the episode with the football jacket. The scene where Wood is sitting in his office and in the background out the window you see Buffy marching past with a rocket launcher :DD
I had a wee soft spot for Kennedy as well. Caleb was a great character, Faith was hot and it ended pretty well. Except for Anya :'(


I've actually recently started reading Buffy Season Eight, the graphic novels written by Joss Whedon and his natural continuation of the story.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26663
Location: Kidbrooke
Anya.

:drool:

Also, the Homestar Runner reference in the last episode made me happier than I thought possible.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:15 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47255
The Rev Owen wrote:
Buffy season five+ and Angel stuff:

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Dawn was a good character, I thought. I don't mind her at all and I liked the dynamic. Connor was a dick, but he worked too, for the most part. The actor's very good at brattish - see also: Mad Men.


No. Also, no.

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:03 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 2nd Apr, 2008
Posts: 3137
Mr Kissyfur wrote:
LaceSensor wrote:
Dont like Buffy but I used to watch it a bit, mainly for Faith (Eliza Dushku)


Oh my god she's annoying.



Annoying in the sense that yes Ill likely never sleep with her.
But other than that I cant say I noticed anything annoying, was too busy checking her out.

_________________
http://Www.Hownotomakeapedal.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:06 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
Yeah I have to say I didn't find Faith annoying and rather spent most of the time wondering if she was going to take her clothes off.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:07 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34337
superdupergill wrote:
Yeah I have to say I didn't find Faith annoying and rather spent most of the time wondering if she was going to take her clothes off.

Did you not watch Dollhouse?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:21 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
DavPaz wrote:
superdupergill wrote:
Yeah I have to say I didn't find Faith annoying and rather spent most of the time wondering if she was going to take her clothes off.

Did you not watch Dollhouse?

No. Did I miss Eliza Dushku taking her clothes off?! Why was I not told!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:25 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34337
Default outfit

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:26 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65485
Location: Your Mum
The first episode is hanging around on the forum somewhere. Hang on.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:27 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30108
It's a shame her body is attached to such an annoying face.

Anya, now...

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:27 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
She has an awesome body. Luckily, my girlfriend has a similar body. So I can always make do ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:28 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65485
Location: Your Mum
Here it is:
viewtopic.php?p=189624#p189624

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:28 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 7430
Location: Top Secret Bunker
Grim... wrote:
The first episode is hanging around on the forum somewhere. Hang on.


I think I might have at least a few episodes on my hard drive at home, I just haven't ever started watching it. So many shows, so little time!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:30 
User avatar
baron of techno

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24136
Location: fife
Dollhouse isn't very good :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:31 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 65485
Location: Your Mum
kalmar wrote:
Dollhouse isn't very good :(

You don't get to have an opinion of Whedon's stuff.
You know this.
Stop it.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:38 
User avatar
baron of techno

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 24136
Location: fife
You're the one that hasn't even watched Buffy yet!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kern, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.