Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 5933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 119  Next
 Post subject: Re: PC gaming hardware thread.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 13:20 
Hello Hello Hello

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
All hardware now has boost/turbo clocks.
Which is not overclocking.

Quote:
You can push it farther yourself
Which is overclocking.

I think what JC is getting at is that at default settings most hardware will boost itself as far as it's likely go even if you try and overclock it manually, depending on power and thermal limits.

TBH I actually prefer this, I just bought a 1080 with a really good cooler on it and when under load it will cheerfully boost itself up to around 2050MHz without me having to do anything. (A clock speed that is beyond anything that cards marketed as 'pre-overclocked' are advertised as boosting to.)

(And with Ryzen 2xxx CPUs, even Custom PC are recommending leaving the thing untouched, and letting XFR2 (think it's called that....) handle the boosting for you as it does a better job than overclocking most of the time.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 13:21 
Can you dig it?

Satsuma wrote:
I have a PC. I’m interested in hypervisor recursive works nested virtualization but I’m worried about compiling an overhead stackoverflow AOSP.

Then it appears you've come to the right place. That the PC games thread took such a diversion says a lot about PC gaming, or this place. Maybe both.

And thanks all for the links. But an hour long YouTube video? That'll have to wait until tomorrow when I'm at work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 13:30 

Hearthly wrote:
I think what JC is getting at is that at default settings most hardware will boost itself as far as it's likely go even if you try and overclock it manually, depending on power and thermal limits.
Sure, but that's certainly not universally true, and I don't even know it's true for "most." My i5-8600K has a stock max core speed of 4.3 GHz, and normally it'll never go faster than that whatever you do to cooling. But there are people online who have got it up to 5+ GHz via elaborate coolers and then overclocking beyond the normal maximum. There's still headroom built into manufacturer's settings, and they're still going to err slightly on the side of caution because crashing computers make customers unhappy, and you can still push into that danger zone if you want to overclock.

Quote:
TBH I actually prefer this, I just bought a 1080 with a really good cooler on it and when under load it will cheerfully boost itself up to around 2050MHz without me having to do anything. (A clock speed that is beyond anything that cards marketed as 'pre-overclocked' are advertised as boosting to.)
I agree it's far better for a component to intelligently and dynamically apply its spare thermal envelope to go faster than it is to just trundle along at a fixed speed for no good reason other than that's a conservative lowest-common-denominator setting the OEM picked.

This isn't "capitalism ruined overclocking" though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 13:32 
Bad Girl

Is overclocking a physical thing then? I thought it was just pushing some buttons on Windows; I didn’t realise I needed to physically wind up the clock and squeeze a wet sponge over it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:16 
Esoteric

Hearthly wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
All hardware now has boost/turbo clocks.
Which is not overclocking.

Quote:
You can push it farther yourself
Which is overclocking.

(And with Ryzen 2xxx CPUs, even Custom PC are recommending leaving the thing untouched, and letting XFR2 (think it's called that....) handle the boosting for you as it does a better job than overclocking most of the time.)

Yes that is what I mean. For example back in the day you could get up to 80% overclocks (mostly on the Opterons etc) but then when the companies realised this they started speed binning parts. IMO Intel Turbo is overclocking. It pushes up the core speeds, mostly dependent on cooling, to a set figure. However, if for example your cooling is pony it will not turbo has high or for long.

For overclocking yourself you can easily use the actual Turbo Boost app and do it there, though there are tons of other apps that allow you to do exactly the same.

I must admit I prefer it too tbh. It is much easier, though you are paying for it.

I can get about 2100mhz out of my XP (from the "stock" 1800 or so mhz) but I noticed even without any power increase or thermal limit increase it was happily boosting to 2000 without me even touching it, once I put it under water.

The two guys I know that bought Titan V noted that it was "only" about 15% faster than the Xp (with the Xp under water and able to stretch its legs) whereas the Titan V was throttling like absolute mad. It should have been 25-40% faster than the Xp, but the FE cooler was really limiting it.

1080Ti are the same (FE). They will boost to 2050 but only for as long as they remain within the thermal limit. It is very difficult to get a Ti to stay at 2050 or above without water cooling. Some of the larger cards (Zotac Amp and EVGA FTW) had massive air coolers so were OK on air, but yeah it was time for Nvidia to rethink the FE cooler.

I hope this thing doesn't dump the heat in the case as it would ruin an ITX build.

Edit, just seen Doc's post. Intel CPUs have quite a chunk of OC headroom left in yes. However, that isn't strictly true for anything else. Ryzen CPUs for example don't go much farther than the software app (IIRC Wattman? something like that) can push them and cooling dependent GPUs only go up about 100mhz or so over a decent boost on a decent card.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:29 

JohnCoffey wrote:
Yes that is what I mean. For example back in the day you could get up to 80% overclocks (mostly on the Opterons etc) but then when the companies realised this they started speed binning parts.
This is 100% wrong. Speed binning has existed since the first time anyone sold a chip with different frequencies; which is at least the 80286 in 1982, probably earlier. Cautious speed binning, usually for commercial reasons, has been the reason for all the best overclocking chips in history, like the 300 MHz Celeron-As that would do 450 MHz on stock coolers via a FSB increase, or Duron 600 MHz parts that could do 1 GHz via a multiplier unlock.

Quote:
IMO Intel Turbo is overclocking.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=overc ... +defintion
"run (the processor of one's computer) at a speed higher than that intended by the manufacturers."

My i5-8600K is documented thus:
Processor Base Frequency 3.60 GHz
Max Turbo Frequency 4.30 GHz

"Overclocking" is anything above 4.3 GHz, by definition. Intel's Turbo Boost is not overclocking, by definition.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:32 
Esoteric

It's increasing the frequency and therefore overclocking, IMO.

I do remember the Celeron 300A well. All you did was set it up as a P2 450 with some jumpers.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:38 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

Overclocking is raising the clock speed higher than that intended by the manufacturer. If the chip is doing that on its own, by design, then that's not overclocking.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:41 
Esoteric

Cras wrote:
Overclocking is raising the clock speed higher than that intended by the manufacturer. If the chip is doing that on its own, by design, then that's not overclocking.

The CPU is raising the frequency by itself. Intel call this "accelerating", I call it overclocking. Nvidia call it "boost" I call it overclocking.

Seriously, are we really going to be this pedantic? I thought I covered this before.

Edit. The only reason they do not call it overclocking is because they deplore the word itself and always have. They also deplored the people doing it, before finally realising they could capitalise on it by making their CPUs do it themselves and make more money on it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:42 
ugvm'er at heart...

JohnCoffey wrote:
Seriously, are we really going to be this pedantic?

<looks around and wonders if he has come to the right place>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:51 
Esoteric

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu_di ... cs_cards/1

Supposed pricing "leaked"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 14:54 

JohnCoffey wrote:
The CPU is raising the frequency by itself. Intel call this "accelerating", I call it overclocking. Nvidia call it "boost" I call it overclocking.
You can call it what you like, but you're still wrong by the definition of the word the rest of the world is using.

Quote:
Edit. The only reason they do not call it overclocking is because they deplore the word itself and always have. They also deplored the people doing it, before finally realising they could capitalise on it by making their CPUs do it themselves and make more money on it.
That's not true either. The Core 2 Extreme chips like the QX9650 had unlocked multipliers, empowering people to overclock them, but came long before we saw the first chips that would use Turbo Boost to increase clockspeed on one core at the expense of the other cores (or, as you put it, "make the CPU overclock itself.")

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 15:01 
Esoteric

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
You can call it what you like, but you're still wrong by the definition of the word the rest of the world is using.

In your context? I am quite probably wrong. In mine? it makes sense in my world, to me.

Do you remember that part in Robocop 2 where they reprogram him and he is reading Miranda to a corpse? it's kinda like that, man.

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
That's not true either. The Core 2 Extreme chips like the QX9650 had unlocked multipliers, empowering people to overclock them, but came long before we saw the first chips that would use Turbo Boost to increase clockspeed on one core at the expense of the other cores (or, as you put it, "make the CPU overclock itself.")

I worked at a PC shop for about oo, 3.5 years? in the late 90s. The Intel rep used to come around and say stuff like "If we find out you have been selling overclocked CPUS, or advising people how to do it we will stop selling to you". They also said things like "If you stock AMD you can not be an Intel partner" and so on. So you can have your take on it and I will have mine. The "Extreme" chips were just unlocked chips at very high prices to make the process easier for people who didn't know their bios inside out, nor what any of the settings meant. Intel were always anti overclocking because it meant less money for them. And it pretty much remained that way until the first Extreme (which was a P4 and a Xeon in disguise with the higher cache) and they only did that because AMD were killing them with their Opterons.

Going back to the whole context thing? we have been here before. Remember when everything was a "right con?". It's just my brain and it is how it is wired and it hasn't changed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 15:07 

JohnCoffey wrote:
So you can have your take on it and I will have mine.

I don't have a "take". I just have facts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 15:08 
Esoteric

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:

Happy for you. Please feel free to keep completely wasting your time, because I can't stop you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 15:09 
Hello Hello Hello

JohnCoffey wrote:
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/pricing_leaked_for_zotac_s_upcoming_rtx_2080_2080_ti_series_graphics_cards/1

If that's true then it looks like we will be going into a world where 1xxx cards and 2xxx cards actively co-exist, rather than the last generation immediately being redundant and flogged off cheap.

$800 for a 2080 with a fucking blower?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 15:22 
Esoteric

Hearthly wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/pricing_leaked_for_zotac_s_upcoming_rtx_2080_2080_ti_series_graphics_cards/1

If that's true then it looks like we will be going into a world where 1xxx cards and 2xxx cards actively co-exist, rather than the last generation immediately being redundant and flogged off cheap.

$800 for a 2080 with a fucking blower?

It's pretty insane. Most of my moans and grumbles about VR was that the entry level price was very high, thus limiting your audience. And when you limit your audience you limit the amount of people who will make stuff for it.

The first game to use RT is Metro, and it comes out next Feb. Nvidia will have these on shelves within a couple of weeks. So you pay all of that price, for a few tech demos, hoping Metro will be good.

It's crazy, even to some one like me. I've put so much money into these stupid ideas over the years that it's not even funny. Ultra wide screen gaming ! yeah, then you find half of your beloved games don's support it. 4k gaming ! then you realise it cooks your hardware and very few games include real 4k textures. And so on, honestly I've been had every time. Physx PPUs and god knows what else.

To add, before I get jumped on..

I think RT is incredible. Especially a fully RTed scene. However, I just think the way it is coming about is a bit crappy. That's all.

Will be happy if it happens to consoles.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 15:28 
Bad Girl

I enjoy a good retweet too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 16:31 
Master of dodgy spelling....

JohnCoffey wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:

Happy for you. Please feel free to keep completely wasting your time, because I can't stop you.

So Jc you argue for the day with the doc, even though you know he is right and you are wrong... fair play :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 18:48 
Esoteric

KovacsC wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:

So Jc you argue for the day with the doc, even though you know he is right and you are wrong... fair play :)

Do you understand autism then?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:02 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

In a discussion forum, there are multiple people reading everything. If you're saying something that's not correct, then everyone reading is getting incorrect information. It's reasonable for people to correct it. If using the term overclocking works for you that's great, but in a public context (especially where people look for advice on understanding products and making purchases), getting corrected is useful, not disrespectful.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:06 
Bad Girl

Depends how you do it, to be fair. No one corrected me so I’m sponging my motherboard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:13 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

See, I know that's just a euphemism for wanking.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:15 
Esoteric

Cras wrote:
In a discussion forum, there are multiple people reading everything. If you're saying something that's not correct, then everyone reading is getting incorrect information. It's reasonable for people to correct it. If using the term overclocking works for you that's great, but in a public context (especially where people look for advice on understanding products and making purchases), getting corrected is useful, not disrespectful.

Just because I word it differently and have a different way of understanding things does not make me wrong. Seriously if you have trouble walking past something you don't like then I feel bad for you. It really wouldn't bother me that much, as I have other things more pressing to worry about.

It's not reasonable for people to continually correct it either, no. Especially not when I have been open and honest and explained it. Whether I word things badly or not is irrelevant, because it is the point I am getting at that matters. If I were gay or of colour and I told you I would not expect you to really like it deep down but I would expect you to accept it. Not continually bringing it up. That makes me feel like I am being picked on, and I don't think I am wrong to feel that way especially when I have explained it as best I can. Right now the people getting hated on and discriminated against the most are the mentally ill, because it is still PC. Just two days ago I planned an appointment to go and look at a flat but when the owner found out I was ill and on benefits he refused to let me see the flat. That is not right. I can't find a place to live because absolutely no one will rent to those on benefits. That's pretty terrible tbh. It's not even like they hide it (like racism and etc) they can actually come out and say "No I am not renting to you because you are mentally ill" and get away with it.

As for continually being corrected being useful? no, no it isn't. It just makes me feel like shit. The bottom line is when I use logic increasing the clock speed of a CPU, beyond its base clock, no matter how you are doing it is overclocking it. That does not make me wrong.

Seriously I really hope and pray that no one has to deal with mental illness. Whether it be their own, or a loved one. It's incredibly hard for my mother to watch the world taking a shit on me, as I would imagine it is for any parent. Or friend. Or husband. Or wife, or any one you know.

Would you want your child to continually be put right and told he was incorrect and made to feel stupid? or would you just let him live in the world he feels comfortable in, and make him feel comfortable rather than continually told he is wrong?

In my world it all makes sense. If I try and word things in a way I don't feel comfortable with it literally makes my anxiety horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:30 
Hello Hello Hello

So these are the cheapest pre-orders for the 2080 at Ebuyer.

£716.

There's a 2080 with nicer fans and stuff on it for....... £890.

Fucking crackers.

Attachment:
arsedicks.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:31 
UltraMod

JohnCoffey wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:

Do you understand autism then?

Please don't use autism as an excuse for being wrong. Be better than that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:32 
Esoteric

Yup, even in neuro typical or autistic land those prices are absolutely bonkers lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:36 
Esoteric

Lonewolves wrote:

Logic.

CPU has base clock speed of 3.2ghz.

CPU has "feature" (call it whatever you like)

CPU then overclocks itself to "turbo" speed of, for example, 4.2ghz. CPU is overclocking itself.

The clock speed of the CPU is being raised, no matter how you shake it. Just because I word it like that (in a literal sense) does not make it wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:36 
Hello Hello Hello

The Ti starts at, STARTS AT, £1100.

There's one that costs £1345.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:38 
Bad Girl

Has it got RTX Hybrid renderings though?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:39 
Esoteric

Hearthly wrote:

Yup. Is that the Strix per chance? I was expecting that to hit £1500 in all fairness.

But yes, sarcasm aside it is absolutely bonkers. I wouldn't even mind, but the press conference is disgusting. Basically there's this guy on stage showing games and showing them with RT and without it, and then basically saying "Look how shit it looks without RT".

I also noticed him cracking jokes and belly laughing, yet the crowd was silent. Probably because he had already shown them the price. Usually they are all clapping and cheering. Really if BF5 lacks any reflection at all without RT I won't bother. It is like they are deliberately borking games to look totally inferior.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 19:57 

Hearthly wrote:

That's quite the thing, indeed. A lotta maniac early adopters are gonna have to throw their wallets on that pyre so we can all buy £250 mass market cards with raytracing engines in 2020.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 21:18 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

JohnCoffey wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:

Logic.

CPU then overclocks itself to "turbo" speed of, for example, 4.2ghz. CPU is overclocking itself.

The clock speed of the CPU is being raised, no matter how you shake it. Just because I word it like that (in a literal sense) does not make it wrong.

Sorry, but no. You don't get to dismiss everyone as being dismissive of your condition and difficulties and at the same time continue to argue that you're actually right.

I'm sympathetic to an extent, but I'm not going to be intimidated into "okay, just accept this thing JC has decided is true" when it isn't. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but there we go. It's not a discussion forum if your opinions or word definitions don't get to be questioned. You start accusing people of intolerance to win a stupid argument, I frankly stop being that bothered, sorry.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 21:23 

JohnCoffey wrote:
If I were gay or of colour and I told you I would not expect you to really like it deep down

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 21:41 
Esoteric

Cras wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:

Logic.

Sorry, but no. You don't get to dismiss everyone as being dismissive of your condition and difficulties and at the same time continue to argue that you're actually right.

I'm sympathetic to an extent, but I'm not going to be intimidated into "okay, just accept this thing JC has decided is true" when it isn't. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but there we go. It's not a discussion forum if your opinions or word definitions don't get to be questioned. You start accusing people of intolerance to win a stupid argument, I frankly stop being that bothered, sorry.

I'm not arguing and I am not saying I am right. I am saying that I see it as overclocking, whether it is right or wrong. Seriously, I'm not the sort to go around being pedantic and picking at what people say.

CPUs never used to turbo or raise their clock speed, but they do now. It is now a commodity.

Have you really nothing better to do than sit and argue with me? really? does being "right" really matter to you that much dude?

I was raised to be happy with myself and be happy in my skin. When I did something differently to other kids my uncle would just say "Hey, so long as he is happy". It's kinda a live and let live thing I suppose, so why the fuck must you be so picky over my choice of words? is it truly that important for you to go online and play the "Who is wrong and who is right" game? do you constantly feel the need to correct people and their spelling mistakes too?

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
If I were gay or of colour and I told you I would not expect you to really like it deep down

Something else I have said that you have chosen to misinterpret. FFS.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 21:45 

JohnCoffey wrote:

There's no way to interpret
JohnCoffey wrote:

other than "I think you are homophobic and racist."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 21:48 
Esoteric

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:

JohnCoffey wrote:

What I was saying that even though being gay and of colour are now widely accepted it does not stop people being racist or homophobic.

But whatever.

I've met plenty of racists down here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 22:03 
Excellent Member

I have an Alienware the "Turbo" speed of my CPU is 4.3GHZ

I have some OC software that I've never looked at, so fired it up after reading this.

It lets me push the CPU to 4.8GHZ, so after some fiddling around I had a test (you can do this before committing)

My PC made a noise like a hoover so I stopped the test.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 22:09 
Esoteric

asfish wrote:
I have an Alienware the "Turbo" speed of my CPU is 4.3GHZ

I have some OC software that I've never looked at, so fired it up after reading this.

It lets me push the CPU to 4.8GHZ, so after some fiddling around I had a test (you can do this before committing)

My PC made a noise like a hoover so I stopped the test.

Yeah Alienwares can be pretty brutal with the fans. I can't use that app for anything but the lights now because I switched out my board, but the Alienware board I had was made by MSI (X99) and so is the board I put in there. So I can use the MSI Command Centre, which is like a cut down version of the Alienware one.

But aye, overclocking now? it's a ten second process in Windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvjuXgwmg9w

An old vid I made overclocking my 5820k to 4.4ghz. Creating the initial OC was just up the volts and clocks, then save it as a file I could load whenever I wanted to do a benchmark or something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 22:37 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:

JohnCoffey wrote:

Gaywood you dickhead.

He clearly meant "I think you are homophobic or racist".

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 23:58 
Can you dig it?

All this talk of turbo speeds makes me think back to the days when there was a specific button on the outside of the case (for making you think it was going faster). They should totally bring that back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:15 

That button actually made the PC go slower!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:24 
Gogmagog

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Press it again!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 

MaliA wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Press it again!

The PC is now normal speed!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:56 
Unpossible!

*peeks into thread*

Phew.

Right. I got a new SSD for my gaming machine. After a few half-arsed efforts to clone the temp spinner that I was using I gave up and reinstalled windows 10 from a USB drive. It's pretty amazing how easy it is to do these days. All drivers found and installed automatically, all windows updates taken care of. Took me no more than 20 minutes start to finish. It used to take that long to boot off the the hard drive, AMIRITE GIZE?

Anyway, I'm back in speedsville now and will be able to bust out the VR hat for a few hours tonight without wanting to tear my hair out.

Speaking of which...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:41 
Esoteric

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu_di ... rclocked/1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:53 
Master of dodgy spelling....

JC if you want folks to stop arguing with you, then stop arguing. It is that easy...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 
Esoteric

KovacsC wrote:
JC if you want folks to stop arguing with you, then stop arguing. It is that easy...

I am not arguing, you are reading into things.

I didn't have time to type anything when I linked to that, but it's just another attempt by Nvidia to throat cut their own AIBs by releasing overclocked cards. AIBs that are really struggling (MSI and Gigabyte in particular).

Out of order, but I guess I didn't expect anything less given they've been doing it for years. I guess this way Nvidia make sure they sell all of their Founders stock, whilst MSI etc get sloppy seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:02 
Esoteric

This is very interesting too.

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/softwa ... _tracing/1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 13:24 
Prince of Fops

Zardoz wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
I must be dim, if all hardware overcloaks...

Only Macs.

This deserved more credit.

Have some credit, Zardoz!

Reply to topic  [ 5933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 119  Next