Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:51 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45433
Location: West Yorkshire
What is the mtu value?

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:04 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 909
Image
Try 1500 although I don't think you need to put it in. Erm, ROAR!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 14:47 
User avatar
Participant in dramatic games

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 3695
Location: United Provinces
Great story about the Queen's Wii https://www.polygon.com/wii/2019/1/19/1 ... -thq-video

and in the end it is just a few miles from my house

_________________
XBL: Romanista WiiU: Romanista77 Gamecenter: Romanista345 3DS 0318 8943 6467
Steam: Romanista345 PSN: Romanista345 Switch: 5098 6135 1325

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 14:53 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 67258
Location: Your Mum
Image
\
I'M BACK BABY

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 15:39 
User avatar
SavyGamer

Joined: 29th Apr, 2008
Posts: 7530
1500


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 13:10 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2958
Having read it, I don't understand this thread. But its title would suggest this is the right place.

Does anyone have a Wii/Wii-U they no longer want and are looking to sell?

I'd need to clear the actual purchase with Mrs Fop, but I thought I'd see if there was anything going before opening that can of worms.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 13:19 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10916
Location: Sunny Stoke
If no-one else pops up with a cheap one, I have a couple on my site if it helps

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 14:20 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20958
We have an original Wii. Let us just check we have all the wires, etc, but if we do you can just have ours.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 14:23 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20958
Yeah, we’ve got all the bits and bobs to go with it (two controllers, etc, and a few games. Any good to you?

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 14:27 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16588
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
I havea WiiI've been wanting to get rid of for ages


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 15:01 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2958
Mimi wrote:
Yeah, we’ve got all the bits and bobs to go with it (two controllers, etc, and a few games. Any good to you?


That would be amazing, thank you!

Are you sure you don't want any money for it? P&P is a given, but let me know if I can give you any money, or name a charity you like that I could donate to.

Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 15:03 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53681
Location: Liberty City
Pretty sure I’ve got one lurking around somewhere too, if you need three. It used to be Craster’s!

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 15:15 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20958
Findus Fop wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Yeah, we’ve got all the bits and bobs to go with it (two controllers, etc, and a few games. Any good to you?


That would be amazing, thank you!

Are you sure you don't want any money for it? P&P is a given, but let me know if I can give you any money, or name a charity you like that I could donate to.

Thank you!

Hehe, no, but thank you. It’d be lovely to k ow it might get some use.

We’ll get it packaged up before the weekend and just PM me the address of where it is going x

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 15:18 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2958
Mr Chonks wrote:
Pretty sure I’ve got one lurking around somewhere too, if you need three. It used to be Craster’s!


Ooh, that's some serious Beex heritage. Though pipped by the Beex triumvirate of Mimi, Mr Russell and Darwin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 15:19 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2958
Mimi wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Yeah, we’ve got all the bits and bobs to go with it (two controllers, etc, and a few games. Any good to you?


That would be amazing, thank you!

Are you sure you don't want any money for it? P&P is a given, but let me know if I can give you any money, or name a charity you like that I could donate to.

Thank you!

Hehe, no, but thank you. It’d be lovely to k ow it might get some use.

We’ll get it packaged up before the weekend and just PM me the address of where it is going x


Wonderful, thank you so much. Will be a happy Mini Fop!

PM on its way. Thanks everyone for their offers too, very kind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 15:48 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15468
Location: Parts unknown
To say Nintendo must have sold billions of Wii consoles, I never see them turn up in charity shops.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 15:54 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 67258
Location: Your Mum
TheVision wrote:
To say Nintendo must have sold billions of Wii consoles, I never see them turn up in charity shops.

They sold more Wii consoles than they sold WiiU games.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wii
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 16:38 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10916
Location: Sunny Stoke
TheVision wrote:
To say Nintendo must have sold billions of Wii consoles, I never see them turn up in charity shops.


Perhaps because of all the faff of testing them. I like the Wii, but it's just cables and accessories everywhere.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbo, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.