Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 4221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 0:56 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 54725
Location: Liberty City
DBSnappa wrote:
Do you overlook a bowling green?

Yep!

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 22:19 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
That was a jolly good episode.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 22:23 
User avatar
ugvm'er at heart...

Joined: 4th Mar, 2010
Posts: 21477
I fell asleep halfway through...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 22:28 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
KovacsC wrote:
That was a jolly good episode.


Yes, I really enjoyed it. And I wasn't expecting you-know-what to show up.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
UNIT's been screwed over by Brexit?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 22:29 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 4068
I thought that was pretty good.
Moving away from Christmas Day meant we weren’t tied to the predictable snowy setting with big name gust stars, and having a single Dalek be a meaningful threat again was a plus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 22:34 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
Yes, it was a genuine surprise to me and all the better for it. Really good use of it too I thought. I loved the utter look of horror on the Doc's face as she learnt where the sample came from.

No more until Space Year 2020, alas.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 22:57 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 4068
Kern wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
That was a jolly good episode.


Yes, I really enjoyed it. And I wasn't expecting you-know-what to show up.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
UNIT's been screwed over by Brexit?!


I fully expect that will have some people foaming at the mouth.
Likewise for the chap with the safest hands being part of the BBC’s gay agenda [1]

[1] Not that it exists, but since when has that made a difference.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:07 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 46230
Location: Cheshire
I really enjoyed that. Superb stuff.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:36 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Kern wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
That was a jolly good episode.


Yes, I really enjoyed it. And I wasn't expecting you-know-what to show up.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
UNIT's been screwed over by Brexit?!


I fully expect that will have some people foaming at the mouth.
Likewise for the chap with the safest hands being part of the BBC’s gay agenda [1]

[1] Not that it exists, but since when has that made a difference.


Look on the Dr Who Facebook page. The ‘fans’ have been ranting for a season.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:46 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 36325
The Xmas day trailer had a very subtle
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
EXTERMINATE!
at the end. I didn't notice it, but MrsPaz did.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 16:17 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14094
Dr Who the unmade movies :

https://www.herocollector.com/en-gb/Art ... ade-movies


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 20:16 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 4068
There’s a Doctor Who event at the Space Center in Leicester this weekend.

https://spacecentre.co.uk/event/science ... ords-2019/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 20:30 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 54725
Location: Liberty City
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
There’s a Doctor Who event at the Space Center in Leicester this weekend.

https://spacecentre.co.uk/event/science ... ords-2019/

It’s every year. Sal and I went last Jan and met 5-8!

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 21:42 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 4068
Lonewolves wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
There’s a Doctor Who event at the Space Center in Leicester this weekend.

https://spacecentre.co.uk/event/science ... ords-2019/

It’s every year. Sal and I went last Jan and met 5-8!


Worth visiting then?
I’ve been to other sci-fi events there and enjoyed them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 22:00 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 54725
Location: Liberty City
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
There’s a Doctor Who event at the Space Center in Leicester this weekend.

https://spacecentre.co.uk/event/science ... ords-2019/

It’s every year. Sal and I went last Jan and met 5-8!


Worth visiting then?
I’ve been to other sci-fi events there and enjoyed them.

Yes, it was excellent!

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 22:01 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 4068
Lonewolves wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
There’s a Doctor Who event at the Space Center in Leicester this weekend.

https://spacecentre.co.uk/event/science ... ords-2019/

It’s every year. Sal and I went last Jan and met 5-8!


Worth visiting then?
I’ve been to other sci-fi events there and enjoyed them.

Yes, it was excellent!


Cool, ta.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:15 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 54725
Location: Liberty City
Forgot to mention I finished the Tom Baker era a few weeks ago. I can see why he’s considered the quintessential Doctor. Bags of charisma and plays the part with more than a little madness. Plus seven seasons which straddled the distinctively different 70s and 80s eras.

Onto Peter Davison now!

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 21:44 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14094


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 21:52 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 21863
:o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 21:00 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
That was an unexpected twist


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 21:01 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
Enjoyed the episode, and all the team were on form.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 21:35 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
I thought it was most excellent.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:34 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 46230
Location: Cheshire
Really enjoyed that

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:49 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
Spyfall Pt 2. I really enjoyed that. Seems to have set the season up well.

Still a lot of moaning on social media about bad writing. I take that as being they don't like a female doctor still.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
Sacha Dhawan is knocking it out of the park. Fantastic performance.

I really enjoyed the episode - another fun romp that took some unexpected turns. Hope we see more of Ada Lovelace in the future.

The closing scenes were very interesting, and you could really feel the pain in the Doc's hearts during them. The way she snapped at the others about her origins was because she didn't want to go over that stuff given the events of the episode (compare with 10 sitting on a chair in a deserted marketplace with Marta a long time ago), rather than just laziness on the part of the writers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 22:26 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 46230
Location: Cheshire
Yeah, it was excellent all around.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:00 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
"Orphan 55". A tedious, confused mess. I'm surprised I lasted to the credits.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 19:42 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16754
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Kern wrote:
"Orphan 55". A tedious, confused mess. I'm surprised I lasted to the credits.

That was awful.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 20:31 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 67982
Location: Your Mum
Mr Dave wrote:
Kern wrote:
"Orphan 55". A tedious, confused mess. I'm surprised I lasted to the credits.

That was awful.

Oh, come on now. Kern tried his best.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 20:33 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
:D 360-feedback is in this year.

Spoilered out of courtesy to others and so if I re-read this thread I won't have to think about it again.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Good things:
The Doc's warning about the bats and Ryan's subsequent background actions.
The credits and next-time trailer

Bad things:
Everything else.
I mean, there's the rushed pace of the plotting, with situations that would normally take a third of an episode or even a whole part of a classic four-parter resolved in a seconds. There's the comically (but not actually comically) useless repairmen and his grumpy kid who's a secret genius but not so clever as to have a sulk in a corridor filled with flesh-eating monsters. There's the concerns about lack of oxygen when there are fires visible on screen. There's the utter failure of what the writer wanted to be a "HOLY FUCK THIS EARTH" moment that had as much emotional impact as discovering you're wearing slightly differently coloured dark socks. There's the woman's constant scream of "BENNI" as if 'Crossroads' never happened (thank god her husband to be begged in voice over to be removed from the episode). And now I'm angry again so will have to go and calm down.


This episode can go and sit with "Fear Her" in the special portion of Skaro reserved for abominations.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 22:47 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 36325
I agree. It was utter turd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 23:06 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
Kern wrote:
:D 360-feedback is in this year.

Spoilered out of courtesy to others and so if I re-read this thread I won't have to think about it again.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Good things:
The Doc's warning about the bats and Ryan's subsequent background actions.
The credits and next-time trailer

Bad things:
Everything else.
I mean, there's the rushed pace of the plotting, with situations that would normally take a third of an episode or even a whole part of a classic four-parter resolved in a seconds. There's the comically (but not actually comically) useless repairmen and his grumpy kid who's a secret genius but not so clever as to have a sulk in a corridor filled with flesh-eating monsters. There's the concerns about lack of oxygen when there are fires visible on screen. There's the utter failure of what the writer wanted to be a "HOLY FUCK THIS EARTH" moment that had as much emotional impact as discovering you're wearing slightly differently coloured dark socks. There's the woman's constant scream of "BENNI" as if 'Crossroads' never happened (thank god her husband to be begged in voice over to be removed from the episode). And now I'm angry again so will have to go and calm down.


This episode can go and sit with "Fear Her" in the special portion of Skaro reserved for abominations.


Yes the virus was the best bit.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:08 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16754
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Kern wrote:
:D 360-feedback is in this year.

Spoilered out of courtesy to others and so if I re-read this thread I won't have to think about it again.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Good things:
The Doc's warning about the bats and Ryan's subsequent background actions.
The credits and next-time trailer

Bad things:
Everything else.
I mean, there's the rushed pace of the plotting, with situations that would normally take a third of an episode or even a whole part of a classic four-parter resolved in a seconds. There's the comically (but not actually comically) useless repairmen and his grumpy kid who's a secret genius but not so clever as to have a sulk in a corridor filled with flesh-eating monsters. There's the concerns about lack of oxygen when there are fires visible on screen. There's the utter failure of what the writer wanted to be a "HOLY FUCK THIS EARTH" moment that had as much emotional impact as discovering you're wearing slightly differently coloured dark socks. There's the woman's constant scream of "BENNI" as if 'Crossroads' never happened (thank god her husband to be begged in voice over to be removed from the episode). And now I'm angry again so will have to go and calm down.


This episode can go and sit with "Fear Her" in the special portion of Skaro reserved for abominations.


ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
And the way the entire BENNI plot relied on people going "Oh I'm going to leave/not enter this safe area and be BENNI isolated for no apparent reason" multiple times. Not BENNI credible. Especially the second time. BENNI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:31 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 1982
Season 14 (Tom Baker's third) blu-ray announced: https://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co ... 4-blu-ray/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:02 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 36325
Orphan 55 made me so angry I went and rewatched Midnight straight after.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 21:30 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
Ah, this week's is much better.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Loved the shot of smug Tesla alone in the Tardis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 23:22 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 36325
"Oi! AC/DC!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:50 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14094
Tom Baker in conversation with Nicholas Briggs



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 22:37 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 4068
Well that suddenly got interesting.
Best episode in a long time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 22:47 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Well that suddenly got interesting.
Best episode in a long time.


I have questions. :)

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 22:53 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
When the space hippos appeared, I thought we were in for a light comedy episode. Was not expecting

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Captain Jack!


or

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Alterno-Doc!


Was hooked throughout. Loved it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 0:36 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16754
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
i'm finding it rather unwatchable due to the stupid slow blurry thing they've got going on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
Kern wrote:
When the space hippos appeared, I thought we were in for a light comedy episode. Was not expecting

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Captain Jack!


or

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Alterno-Doc!


Was hooked throughout. Loved it.


ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Is the Alterno Doc like the war doc, part of the past blocked

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:51 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 36325
My vote would be
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
alternate universe. Oh man, could you imagine the outrage from the Internet Wankers if they try and retcon a Black Female Doctor in between Hartnell and Troughton?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:57 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
DavPaz wrote:
My vote would be
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
alternate universe. Oh man, could you imagine the outrage from the Internet Wankers if they try and retcon a Black Female Doctor in between Hartnell and Troughton?


It would be glorious..

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:15 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 15366
Location: Oxford
KovacsC wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
My vote would be
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
alternate universe. Oh man, could you imagine the outrage from the Internet Wankers if they try and retcon a Black Female Doctor in between Hartnell and Troughton?


It would be glorious..


:this:

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Could fit nicely between 2 and 3. The last we see of Troughton is him spinning off into the ether, and Pertwee starts by falling out of a box (probably shocked that everything's in colour).
Most likely she's from an alternative universe, which was hinted out in the Master's Australian hideout. He might be from there too. If I were 13, I'd be getting mega-Tardis envy - it was much nicer design than the orange blob thing Whittaker has


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:20 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
oooh good call..

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 17:23 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 36325
Theory from Reddit:

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
13 is in the wrong universe and is the Timeless Child. Everyone we've met so far (including the companions) is from the alt-universe. Something happened to 13 to cross her over without her noticing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 17:40 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 20089
Location: shropshire, uk
DavPaz wrote:
Theory from Reddit:

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
13 is in the wrong universe and is the Timeless Child. Everyone we've met so far (including the companions) is from the alt-universe. Something happened to 13 to cross her over without her noticing.



ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Could the doctor be the timeless child.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doctor Who
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 22:56 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16754
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Mr Dave wrote:
i'm finding it rather unwatchable due to the stupid slow blurry thing they've got going on.

Turns out iplayer was having a major strop. it's a better episode if it's not a headhe inducing time warped blur hell.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 4221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MaliA, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.