Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 1822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 13:46 
User avatar
Harper Shadow

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48104
Location: Freaked out in a Moonage daydream
Never apologise for adding more puppy pics! Sherbet is gorgeous.

_________________
SD&DG Illustrated! Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 13:47 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8507
Kern wrote:
:luv:

Number 2 is the kind of shot you see on certain apps :)


Grrr-inder?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 13:53 
User avatar
Ready for action

Joined: 9th Mar, 2009
Posts: 8501
Location: Top Secret Bunker
So cute! Is he sleeping :S

I remember when Willow was a pup, I slept when she slept. Like having a baby.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 14:15 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10788
Location: Mount Olympus
He is incredibly cute! :kiss:

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 14:16 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10788
Location: Mount Olympus
Topher has started to lick the gravy off his meat. I'm tempted to just make him some Bisto up.

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:17 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 46860
Location: Cheshire
Haybox a week late now on a fortnightly subscription.

Again.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:34 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Topher has started to lick the gravy off his meat. I'm tempted to just make him some Bisto up.

We get the “soups” for Ginger now as she does exactly this. Much more gravy and fewer meat chunks.

Digby also used to do it but eventually would eat the meat too.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:00 
User avatar
Harper Shadow

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48104
Location: Freaked out in a Moonage daydream
Ziggy had us up at 4am on Friday and Saturday night, he was much more settled last night and slept through till 7!

Only a couple of accidents in the house and his temperament with us and, very importantly, our Guinea Pigs has been great (i'd never leave them unattended though).

So far 11/10.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
SD&DG Illustrated! Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 13:08 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10788
Location: Mount Olympus
myp wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Topher has started to lick the gravy off his meat. I'm tempted to just make him some Bisto up.

We get the “soups” for Ginger now as she does exactly this. Much more gravy and fewer meat chunks.

Digby also used to do it but eventually would eat the meat too.

We tried him with those last year, and it liked them for a while, but then started to turn his nose up at them. He seems to do this with most things though, apart from Turkey and Chicken. And Tuna.

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 13:54 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
myp wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Topher has started to lick the gravy off his meat. I'm tempted to just make him some Bisto up.

We get the “soups” for Ginger now as she does exactly this. Much more gravy and fewer meat chunks.

Digby also used to do it but eventually would eat the meat too.

We tried him with those last year, and it liked them for a while, but then started to turn his nose up at them. He seems to do this with most things though, apart from Turkey and Chicken. And Tuna.

Yeah, cats tend to not like the same thing over and over. We have had some luck tricking them by switching back to an old food for a short period. Not usually for long though.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 13:57 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10788
Location: Mount Olympus
myp wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
myp wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Topher has started to lick the gravy off his meat. I'm tempted to just make him some Bisto up.

We get the “soups” for Ginger now as she does exactly this. Much more gravy and fewer meat chunks.

Digby also used to do it but eventually would eat the meat too.

We tried him with those last year, and it liked them for a while, but then started to turn his nose up at them. He seems to do this with most things though, apart from Turkey and Chicken. And Tuna.

Yeah, cats tend to not like the same thing over and over. We have had some luck tricking them by switching back to an old food for a short period. Not usually for long though.

I wish we'd just kept him on the dry food to be honest. He was only have a bit of wet food for the odd treat. He still has it available now, but working from home has made it treat central, and now he expects to have it available all of the time. We've done the switching thing too, at least it works occasionally.

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 14:56 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16034
myp wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
myp wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Topher has started to lick the gravy off his meat. I'm tempted to just make him some Bisto up.

We get the “soups” for Ginger now as she does exactly this. Much more gravy and fewer meat chunks.

Digby also used to do it but eventually would eat the meat too.

We tried him with those last year, and it liked them for a while, but then started to turn his nose up at them. He seems to do this with most things though, apart from Turkey and Chicken. And Tuna.

Yeah, cats tend to not like the same thing over and over. We have had some luck tricking them by switching back to an old food for a short period. Not usually for long though.

Yeah, ours are the same. I'm like that with breakfast cereal. I'll have weetabix for maybe a week and then one morning for no reason it just doesn't appeal at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 15:01 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16421
Location: Parts unknown
Yet I've eaten Frosties every morning for around 25 years now. Odd that isn't it? Some days I have a bowl of the evening too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 15:22 
User avatar
Harper Shadow

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48104
Location: Freaked out in a Moonage daydream
That must be a huge metaphysical bowl you have.

_________________
SD&DG Illustrated! Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 16:10 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22931
TheVision wrote:
Yet I've eaten Frosties every morning for around 25 years now. Odd that isn't it? Some days I have a bowl of the evening too.

How do you still have teeth? :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 16:10 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 22931
Zardoz wrote:
That must be a huge metaphysical bowl you have.

:D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 17:03 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 3363
Location: Broseley
myp wrote:
Yeah, cats tend to not like the same thing over and over.

Nah, cats are wise to owners who will happily swap and change cat food when they turn their nose up. :DD

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 17:06 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
Jem wrote:
myp wrote:
Yeah, cats tend to not like the same thing over and over.

Nah, cats are wise to owners who will happily swap and change cat food when they turn their nose up. :DD

Trust me, it usually ends up being a week of them not eating any wet food at all before I give in. I just get fed up with scraping it into the bin as it makes it stink terribly.

I say them still out of habit :(

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 17:10 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10788
Location: Mount Olympus
myp wrote:

I say them still out of habit :(

:(

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:34 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 3363
Location: Broseley
myp wrote:
Jem wrote:
myp wrote:
Yeah, cats tend to not like the same thing over and over.

Nah, cats are wise to owners who will happily swap and change cat food when they turn their nose up. :DD

Trust me, it usually ends up being a week of them not eating any wet food at all before I give in. I just get fed up with scraping it into the bin as it makes it stink terribly.

I say them still out of habit :(

:luv:

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 
User avatar
UltraMod

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 55711
Location: California
We went to see a very good sweet boy at the local rescue on Saturday. He was very friendly but had dislocated his back knees and had surgery on them (healed now), so he walked like John Wayne. He was still a good climber though! The main problem was that he had had a viral infection as a kitten and was permanently snotty. Sal is not good with snot and he was making her gag, so along with the fact he might run up some huge vet bills while we have no money, we had to sadly decide against adopting him. :(

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: *~Pets Corner!~*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:19 
User avatar
Harper Shadow

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 48104
Location: Freaked out in a Moonage daydream
Hopefully, he'll get rehomed somewhere nice and you'll find the right cat for yourselves too.

_________________
SD&DG Illustrated! Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Mr Russell and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.