Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:36 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 13519
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019 ... o-familiar



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:26 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15185
Location: Parts unknown
Well that looks all kind of awesome!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:53 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53062
Location: Liberty City
Still haven’t finished the last one. Ran out of BFG ammo halfway through a boss fight and couldn’t finish him off as the checkpoint was halfway through the battle. Need to restart the level but never have.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 19:01 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12311
Probably a day one purchase for me on PC, I'll just double check they haven't fucked it with monetisation and microtransactions first. (The previous game was exemplary in this regard.)

Also, I'd want it to be by the same people and the same chap doing the music and all that jazz.

TBH even if it's just a sort of 'extended DLC game type thing' for DOOM 2016, I'd be happy.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 19:35 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12641
Mr Chonks wrote:
Still haven’t finished the last one. Ran out of BFG ammo halfway through a boss fight and couldn’t finish him off as the checkpoint was halfway through the battle. Need to restart the level but never have.


Really?

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... om#p992650

You don’t say?

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... om#p997950

No really?

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... m#p1006800


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 20:05 
User avatar
ugvm'er at heart...

Joined: 4th Mar, 2010
Posts: 20775
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 20:42 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53062
Location: Liberty City
Satsuma wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Still haven’t finished the last one. Ran out of BFG ammo halfway through a boss fight and couldn’t finish him off as the checkpoint was halfway through the battle. Need to restart the level but never have.


Really?

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... om#p992650

You don’t say?

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... om#p997950

No really?

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... m#p1006800

Yeah, I keep meaning to restart as I can’t beat that boss. I haven’t yet though.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 21:19 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66693
Location: Your Mum
Hearthly wrote:
Probably a day one purchase for me on PC, I'll just double check they haven't fucked it with monetisation and microtransactions first. (The previous game was exemplary in this regard.)

Also, I'd want it to be by the same people and the same chap doing the music and all that jazz.

TBH even if it's just a sort of 'extended DLC game type thing' for DOOM 2016, I'd be happy.

Eric store only.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:40 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12311
Grim... wrote:
Eric store only.


Eric's alright I've got no problem with him. Epic can fuck off though.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:56 
User avatar
Can you dig it?

Joined: 5th Apr, 2008
Posts: 3461
Eric fail

_________________
rumours about the high quality of the butter reached Yerevan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Doom Eternal
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:34 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66693
Location: Your Mum
It was a bit ;)

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbo, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mr Russell and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.