Post subject: Re: Steamy Piles
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:52 
Skillmeister

b.m.g 19 - bike messenger go!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1038 ... senger_go/

Attachment:
bike-0.jpg

Quote:
Get in the role of an urban bike messenger, ride, walk and sometimes use a car trough the city and deliver letters just in time.

Earn money and customize your bike and biker, have a look on your opponent the city postal service because if you are not busy enough they set post boxes everywhere and occupy your customers!

Have fun exploring the vast city and its suburbs spread over a few islands in an open world.

Race and chase with other bikers for money and fame or look for a gamble store if you are lazy
Participate in an epic keirin style bike race in the velodrome!

Don´t get caught by the police or the gangsters because they take your hard earned money!

And at least buy some flowers to invite your girl friend to an epic ride to a restaurant to enjoy a romantic evening!

Attachment:
bike-1.jpg

Attachment:
bike-2.jpg

Attachment:
bike-3.jpg

£2.89! I'm sure the developer was a fan of Little Big Adventure.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:25 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I don't think I would hate Real Scary.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:31 
gooby pls

Dimrill wrote:
Hey! That looks like the fun sort of thing that was given away as a disc-filler PD title on an Amiga coverdisk! Yes, yes it does. BUT(!) Eight pounds twenty nine pence. EIGHT POUNDS TWENTY NINE PENCE.

Knockout 2, right?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 17:44 
Skillmeister

aw yea

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 17:56 
Skillmeister

Author Clicker!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1038 ... r_Clicker/

Attachment:
aclick-0.jpg

Quote:
Select images and text from randomly provided content to create your own story!

Roleplay as an author writing a story or visual novel. No typing! Let your creativity flow. On each page, select an image and story text from randomly provided content. Earn points as you play to unlock additional story text options!

NEW in Version 1.1: Make your own story text captions from a selection of random words! From the story text caption selection screen, click on the button in the upper left corner. Select words and end your sentence by clicking the next button on the lower right corner. If you don't like the words available, click on the button in the upper left corner to refresh the words available!

How to play:

1. Let your creative imagination run wild! There is no right or wrong approach to creating your own story.
2. On each page, the player will be limited to selecting one image from eight random images from the larger collection of provided images.
3. Then the player chooses one story text caption from eight random captions from the larger collection of provided story text captions.
4. On the finalization page, the player may move the story text caption by clicking on the screen.
5. The player can go back to earlier pages in the same game session to look at the progress of the current story. Previous captions can be moved.
6. The player can visit the unlock screen (button in lower left corner) to see how many points have been earned from playing so far.
7. Points can be spent on unlocking additional story text categories which immediately expand the story text captions available. There are seven unlockable categories!
Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:

Random story text is separated into categories that must be unlocked by the player before it is accessible in the game. The "Action & Violence" category includes some text describing violence. The "Crude Humor" category includes crude humor which may be offensive to some. When unlocked, the "Profanity" category adds story text containing profanity. The "Romance & Sexuality" category includes story text with sexual themes including discussions of consensual sex and masturbation.

Attachment:
aclick-1.jpg

Attachment:
aclick-2.jpg

Attachment:
aclick-3.jpg

£1.70, but with another fiver's worth of DLC.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 19:18 
Skillmeister

Sometimes to Deal with the Difficulty of Being Alive, I Need to Believe There Is a Possibility That Life Is Not Real!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/7893 ... _Not_Real/

Attachment:
some-0.jpg

Quote:
**This current version is for an exhibition at Denny Dimin gallery in New York from May 23-June 30, 2019**

This software is morphable to what you want it to be. It can be a small database of games, a downloadable art show, a simulation, a moving painting, an album, an existential crisis, a talisman, a play, a meditation, a spell, a forest, a distopian nightmare, a joke.

The amount of interaction and exploration is not a ton. If you explore and play through everything it would take maybe an hour or so at most.
-There are small games and walking sims to play on machines in abandoned buildings.
-You can chat with other players in the multiplayer mode and see if they are human or machine
-There is a band and a small secret lair
-There is no beginning or end
-There is no winning or losing

And there is an infinite, dramatic cycle of accumulation and destruction:

Hit the number 3 key. You can choose the perspective of 3 NPC actors or a stage overview. They are acting out an absurdist play. They are the sole survivors of a human apocalypse. They are trying to procreate to start civilization over again but they’re having a hard time. They are sending emails to nowhere, gossiping, meditating, taking naps, cleaning up. They’re collecting artifacts around the stage and building a machine. When the machine is done it generates an AI and then blows up.

To see what the NPCs do you can leave the simulation on at a party, in a room while you are doing other things, etc. It could run for many hours and you will see, read and hear different things.
If you have a few computers you can link them up and see different perspectives at once. With multiple channels of the atmospheric sounds it becomes a sort of instrument or generative album as well.

Before you download, I encourage you to download the 100+ page manual which I am giving away for free. Click the “View the manual” on the right hand side of this page and download it.

-There are a lot of collision issues. It’s very hard to make AI run around and do lots of stuff infinitely without getting stuck ever so we had to turn it off in places.
-This is not for everyone. If you’re looking for some fun, addicting type game with slick mechanics do not download this.
-Play in single player mode, start a server or join a server. LAN works but usually from the .exe directly rather than from the app inside Steam.

Attachment:
some-1.jpg

Attachment:
some-2.jpg

Attachment:
some-3.jpg

Yours for a mysterious coming soon!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:15 
Skillmeister

Deadly Kingdom!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1015 ... y_Kingdom/

Attachment:
dking-0.jpg

Quote:
Welcome to Deadly Kingdom, the ultimate medieval experience you always wanted. You play the role of Sir Gareth, a lord commander appointed by the king to protect the land. The kingdom was once ruled by a very powerful king and his guards had a mission, to protect the red crystal that would give any army immortality. But this comes with a cost, and that means trying to deal with all possible enemies that come your way.
The king got mad and thus he appoints Gareth with the idea of protecting the castle and keeping the Invisible King’s army that really tries to acquire that crystal and rule all the lands. You are not alone in the journey. Mary, your sister, is here to stay with you through all the missions and eventually help you rule the lands in any way that you deem or see fit.
Use magic weapons and stop your enemies
You have a magic army at your disposal and you can use that to eliminate all enemies as much as possible. The army has golems and dragons and it helps you disperse their wrath to enemies all over the battlefield.
You can appoint soldiers to the castle so you can defend it and keep the enemies away. Or you can just strive to keep everyone outside the castle and protect it. There are tons of choices, but only one will be the right one for you.
A huge range of soldier types
Your character and Mary have their own weapons, but at the same time you will get assistance from soldiers that are currently defending the castle too. These armies, which include fire, stone, winter golems, morgensterns, axemen, swordsmen, archers, knights and dragons will do everything in their power to help you. And all you have to do is to give them the ability to do that.
The army can have up to 500 different creatures in it and you can feel free to control that entire army if you want. Start defending the castle and keep your enemies safe as you attempt one of the toughest and most challenging experiences out there. If you are a fan of medieval games and castles, check out Deadly Kingdom now and you will not regret it. This is the ultimate medieval adventure you always wanted!
Features:
• 20 weapon skins per hero
• Intense strategy gameplay
• Lots of soldiers to choose from
• Create an army of up to 500 creatures

Attachment:
dking-1.jpg

Attachment:
dking-2.jpg

Attachment:
dking-3 (2).jpg

Yours for *cleans glasses* 28 quid! Runs so smooth. Silky.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:25 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

Sometimes to Deal with the Difficulty of Being Alive, I Need to Believe There Is a Possibility That Life Is Not Real is the best name for a game I've ever heard.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:13 

TheVision wrote:
Sometimes to Deal with the Difficulty of Being Alive, I Need to Believe There Is a Possibility That Life Is Not Real is the best name for a game I've ever heard.

Reminds me of Damien Hirst's Pickled Shark.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 
Paws for thought

Kern wrote:
TheVision wrote:

Worst.
Euphemism.
Ever.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:09 
Unpossible!

Kern wrote:
TheVision wrote:

Do do, do did do

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 20:01 
Skillmeister

Then I think you should all purchase that particular video experience when it becomes available. We have to help these independent developers otherwise we'll never see another Archor Wright.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:06 
Paws for thought

Dimrill wrote:
Then I think you should all purchase that particular video experience when it becomes available. We have to help these independent developers otherwise we'll never see another Archor Wright.

a: Every time I've offered you one of these games you've said no
b: Archor Wright was so bad you had to do a system restore on your computer to get rid.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:22 
Skillmeister

I refuse to live in a world where people diss Archor Wright and his excellent motion sickness simulators!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 22:37 
Skillmeister

Plunger Knight - Washers of Truth!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1055 ... _of_Truth/

Attachment:
pknight-0.jpg

Quote:
Plunger Knight is a platformer game about a lonely knight who lived in the Middle Age and has lost almost everything he had but had to face a new challenge: robots. In the series of his adventures, he travels the world and time to battle against them.

Washers of Truth is the first adventure that would provide hours of excitement and gameplay.

Under the control of the Evil Developer, the robots has invaded Scotland in 1278 AD. They built a robot factory releasing machines here and there and creating terror for the public and the entire world.

Having built his armor again, he had a chance to speak to an Unknown Creature who would help him in his endeavor against the Machines. He actually learns for the first time what machines mean. The Unknown Creature gives him a magical weapon, which is a plunger, into which he had forged some magic as it was the only available tool at his home. But it works well.

His mission against the Machines is not limited with fighting them. He has to penetrate the underground areas of the Kilchurn Castle and some other locations to find the areas they occupied and built their workshops and platforms to move. In beautiful northern locations, he seeks clues about the whereabouts of the factory of the Robots, helps people survive the evil actions of the Machines, and solves puzzles to move forward.

Attachment:
pknight-1.jpg

Attachment:
pknight-2.jpg

Attachment:
pknight-3.jpg

Mark your calendars as this is coming soon!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 23:00 
Skillmeister

Pew Dew Redemption!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1063 ... edemption/

Attachment:
pdr-0.jpg

Quote:
Dive into the role of Pew and fulfill your destiny as the last independent content creator.
Face and Destroy the company and all of its subjects to bring peace and freedom back to the internet.

Attachment:
pdr-1.jpg

Attachment:
pdr-2.jpg

Attachment:
pdr-3.jpg

Yours for nowt!

Attachment:
pdr-4.jpg

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3