Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:16 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53519
Location: Liberty City
GazChap wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Get a moat.

Or a stoat.

But never gloat

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:17 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35417
Would you need a boat to cross the stoat moat?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:18 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53519
Location: Liberty City
DavPaz wrote:
Would you need a boat to cross the stoat moat?

Totes

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:24 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20775
Zardoz wrote:
Get a moat.

Then you end up with a garden full of Gazzas.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:25 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35417
Mimi wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Get a moat.

Then you end up with a garden full of Gazzas.

Well, he does own the fog on the Tyne


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:27 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45607
Location: The erogenous zone
Mr Chonks wrote:
I used to like dogs. As a postman I can now tell you I would not be sad if dog ownership was banned, they were all rounded up and fired into the sun.

Because they wont sign for parcels?

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:31 
User avatar
Rude Belittler

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4791
I didn't know Myp was racist against dogs... I thought he was "woke".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:33 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45304
Location: West Yorkshire
Round up all the cats and dogs in the world and release them on to all the world's land mine fields.

It's what Diana would have wanted.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:35 
User avatar
Rude Belittler

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4791
Why? Horses exist and I'm betting it would be dead impressive watching them explode.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:35 
User avatar
Rude Belittler

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4791
Like that Lloyds bank advert crossed with a fireworks display.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:36 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53519
Location: Liberty City
Pundabaya wrote:
I didn't know Myp was racist against dogs... I thought he was "woke".

Racism (or prejudice, I think you mean really) is treating others differently based on preconceived opinions or ideas. I hate dogs because of my recent experience with them.

Tbf the owners often don’t help.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:41 
User avatar
Rude Belittler

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 4791
Being serious for a moment, most cats and a lot of dogs are too light to set off an anti-personnel mine. Horses though... You know it makes sense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 16:55 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 2345
Location: Broseley
Cras wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Cras wrote:
Cats are great and you're shit

Cats are cunts that should stay out of my fucking garden.


There's your problem. They would if you had a cat.


Tell that to my 6... the neighbour's cats are always in my garden.

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 17:01 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12938
Mr Chonks wrote:
Pundabaya wrote:
I didn't know Myp was racist against dogs... I thought he was "woke".

Racism (or prejudice, I think you mean really) is treating others differently based on preconceived opinions or ideas. I hate dogs because of my recent experience with them.

Tbf the owners often don’t help.


I wouldn’t help if my dog was savaging your ankles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 17:09 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53519
Location: Liberty City
Satsuma wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Pundabaya wrote:
I didn't know Myp was racist against dogs... I thought he was "woke".

Racism (or prejudice, I think you mean really) is treating others differently based on preconceived opinions or ideas. I hate dogs because of my recent experience with them.

Tbf the owners often don’t help.


I wouldn’t help if my dog was savaging your ankles.

I’d laugh if your dog tried that. Before launching it into orbit ;)

I’m talking about staffies and other bull terriers, Rottweilers, Alsatians, German Shepherds. They’re all fucking mental, really aggressive and loads of people leave them roaming around the front gardens and streets and they even let them jump out at me when they answer the door.

Fuck dogs

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 17:35 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15287
I've got a bit more wary of dogs since having to intervene when I saw someone being attacked, always sizing up the demeanor of any I see. So many dog owners are completely fucking useless knobheads.

No control whatsoever, "he's just being friendly" when the thing comes bounding up to my daughter on her bike, barking and terrifying her. She's really anxious to go anywhere that there might be dogs off their leads.

I love dogs but I'm fucking sick of them as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 18:01 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2830
Mr Chonks wrote:
Satsuma wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Pundabaya wrote:
I didn't know Myp was racist against dogs... I thought he was "woke".

Racism (or prejudice, I think you mean really) is treating others differently based on preconceived opinions or ideas. I hate dogs because of my recent experience with them.

Tbf the owners often don’t help.


I wouldn’t help if my dog was savaging your ankles.



Fuck dogs


Excellent name for a band.

Or your sex tape.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 18:41 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12538
Oooh dog rants, I remember I had one of these back in the day.

/searches

Oh yes here it is, although I wouldn't phrase things this way these days, and TBH my thoughts have mellowed over the years. The biggest problem of course is arsehole owners, but unfortunately that doesn't stop their dogs being arsehole dogs.

Jnr is still terrified of dogs though, she literally trembles in fear if one comes anywhere near her and tries to hide behind me and Mrs Hearthly or do anything to put distance between her and the dog. (To the extent that she would jump into the road if we didn't predict this action and stop her.) If she sees it's on a lead then it's manageable, but a dog not on a lead is immediately right up to DEFCON 1 on her fear scale.

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... 10#p393510

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 19:21 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12938
Hearthly wrote:
Oooh dog rants, I remember I had one of these back in the day.

/searches

Oh yes here it is, although I wouldn't phrase things this way these days, and TBH my thoughts have mellowed over the years. The biggest problem of course is arsehole owners, but unfortunately that doesn't stop their dogs being arsehole dogs.

Jnr is still terrified of dogs though, she literally trembles in fear if one comes anywhere near her and tries to hide behind me and Mrs Hearthly or do anything to put distance between her and the dog. (To the extent that she would jump into the road if we didn't predict this action and stop her.) If she sees it's on a lead then it's manageable, but a dog not on a lead is immediately right up to DEFCON 1 on her fear scale.

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... 10#p393510


The best thing about that post was Dave getting raped in the ear by a dog. Twice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 19:29 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53519
Location: Liberty City
Was it though

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 19:39 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12938
Yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 19:44 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53519
Location: Liberty City
But was it

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 19:46 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12938
YES. Can’t you EAR me?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 20:11 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45607
Location: The erogenous zone
Are all the threads derailing this week?

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 20:14 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3608
Location: , Location, Location.
So. Grumpy Cat's lost all nine then. As POTUS would say, 'So sad.'

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:05 
User avatar
Isn't that lovely?

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 9377
Location: Devon
Niki Lauda - former F1 driver and by all accounts, a nice guy.

_________________
Where's the Kaboom? I was expecting an Earth shattering Kaboom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:04 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6822
Location: Behind you
Malc wrote:
Niki Lauda - former F1 driver and by all accounts, a nice guy.
one of those few people you could legitimately call a legend. That comeback after that horrendous crash at the Nurburgring in ‘76 was astonishing.
He’ll be sorely missed from the F1 paddock for his very dry wit and hold no bar opinions

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:28 
User avatar
Esoteric

Joined: 12th Dec, 2008
Posts: 11385
Location: On Mars as an anthropologist...
Yeah hats off to the guy. He was definitely one of my heroes growing up and I seem to remember my dad having a ton of respect for him also.

A true hero and another one gone :(

R.I.P

_________________
I reject your context and reality, and substitute my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:08 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 1835
Judith Kerr. :(
Attachment:
IMG_5009.jpg
Attachment:
IMG_5010.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:12 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 2830
That's sad. She gave an excellent account of herself at the weekend, minesweeping whisky the morning after. Hardcore.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:38 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 67109
Location: Your Mum
Singham's dad.

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainmen ... 517320.cms

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:23 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45304
Location: West Yorkshire
Reyes!

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 17:18 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10822
Location: Sunny Stoke
Paul Darrow

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 18:13 
User avatar
Decapodian

Joined: 15th Oct, 2010
Posts: 3826
devilman wrote:


That's a shame but not entirely surprising given his health issues.
He was a very pleasant chap when I met him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:05 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10822
Location: Sunny Stoke
Dr John

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:17 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3608
Location: , Location, Location.
Known for his subtle and understated dress sense.

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:01 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10822
Location: Sunny Stoke
William Simons

I never realised there were so many episodes of Heartbeat made - 372 across 18 series.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 15:35 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3608
Location: , Location, Location.
devilman wrote:
William Simons

I never realised there were so many episodes of Heartbeat made - 372 across 18 series.

Ah, that's because there were only about eight plots.

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:30 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10822
Location: Sunny Stoke
John McCririck

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:26 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6822
Location: Behind you
RIP Torn

That was autocorrected, but seems appropriate. I first saw him when he played the foul mouthed Artie on The Larry Sanders Show.

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 13:29 
User avatar
Skillmeister

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 25025
Location: Felelagedge Wedgebarge, The River Tib
Freddie Jones. :( He was excellent as Myp in Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed.

_________________
Washing Machine: Fine. Kettle: Needs De-scaling. Shower: Brand new. Boiler: Fine.
Archimedes Hotdog Rhubarb Niner Zero Niner.
Oh Gurney, take me in your arms and finger me like your baliset you scarred rogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 15:41 
User avatar
Esoteric

Joined: 12th Dec, 2008
Posts: 11385
Location: On Mars as an anthropologist...
Aww I loved him as Sandy in Emmerdale :(

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/emmerdale-sta ... 03725.html

_________________
I reject your context and reality, and substitute my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 20:22 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3608
Location: , Location, Location.
He was great in The Ghosts of Motley Hall. One of my favourite kids programmes.

_________________
'I just can't be arsed.'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 0:09 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 7609
Location: Cardiff
Aw, Freddie Jones will always be crazy browed Thufir Hawat to me. "Those sounds... could be easily immitated!" He was great in anything Lynch threw at him, but I'll also always love him for his role in Krull as a Gandalf figure. He brought a real humanity to that role, and the scene with the giant spider frozen by the sands of the hourglass was just mesmerising to me as a kid. Loved that film.

_________________
"Peter you've lost the NEWS!"

Bored? Why not look at some pretty pictures on my photography blog? Here: http://petetakespictures.com

Come & See My Flickery Pics Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nervouspete/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 14:32 
User avatar
Skillmeister

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 25025
Location: Felelagedge Wedgebarge, The River Tib
Last Night I dreamdedpt that Prince Phillip carked it. So I reckon this week. I can bend spoons too.

_________________
Washing Machine: Fine. Kettle: Needs De-scaling. Shower: Brand new. Boiler: Fine.
Archimedes Hotdog Rhubarb Niner Zero Niner.
Oh Gurney, take me in your arms and finger me like your baliset you scarred rogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 18:04 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 67109
Location: Your Mum
Rutger Hauer, 75

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/rutg ... 203278050/

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 18:47 
User avatar
Thanks

Joined: 11th May, 2008
Posts: 12538
:(

Hobo With A Shotgun is a fucking fantastic B movie, and I will argue this with anyone who disagrees with me because they are WRONG.

I think the first film I saw him in was The Hitcher. (On VHS, when I definitely wasn't 18). Serious screen presence.

Nice guy in real life too by all accounts.

He was defined somewhat by his performance in Blade Runner which is kind of fair enough in some regards I suppose, but he did a lot of other great films too.

_________________
The Premium YouTube Fruit Machine Emulation Experience - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth
Only £2 per month! *
* Not really.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 19:14 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6822
Location: Behind you
Yeah, it looks like the wrong blond psycho died today.

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 19:18 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15287
Hearthly wrote:
:(

Hobo With A Shotgun is a fucking fantastic B movie, and I will argue this with anyone who disagrees with me because they are WRONG.

I think the first film I saw him in was The Hitcher. (On VHS, when I definitely wasn't 18). Serious screen presence.

Nice guy in real life too by all accounts.

He was defined somewhat by his performance in Blade Runner which is kind of fair enough in some regards I suppose, but he did a lot of other great films too.

If I think of Rutger Hauer I'll always think of The Hitcher before Blade Runner.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Celebrity Deathlist 2019
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 19:29 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6822
Location: Behind you
markg wrote:
Hearthly wrote:
:(

Hobo With A Shotgun is a fucking fantastic B movie, and I will argue this with anyone who disagrees with me because they are WRONG.

I think the first film I saw him in was The Hitcher. (On VHS, when I definitely wasn't 18). Serious screen presence.

Nice guy in real life too by all accounts.

He was defined somewhat by his performance in Blade Runner which is kind of fair enough in some regards I suppose, but he did a lot of other great films too.

If I think of Rutger Hauer I'll always think of The Hitcher before Blade Runner.


I always thought The Hitcher probably did a hell of a lot more than Blade Runner with regard to his typecasting problem in Hollywood. But then, Hollywood has always done this to actors who play very convincing psychopaths.

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: devilman, Kern, KovacsC, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.