Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 4161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 14:41 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10989
Location: Sunny Stoke
It would be quite the timing if we find a way to treat all cancers to then get wiped out by a virus instead.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 14:44 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
KovacsC wrote:
Add a touch of romance to your prostate exam by stroking the doctor's hair and gazing into his eyes.

It's not a game of Twister.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 14:47 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
devilman wrote:
It would be quite the timing if we find a way to treat all cancers to then get wiped out by a virus instead.

And the survivors will die of starvation when climate change eventually causes catastrophic crop failures.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 13:40 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45647
Location: Cheshire
New toy


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 21:06 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 13748
https://twitter.com/garius/status/1220711078100897793




Longish thread - you'll have to click through to read


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 15:34 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30453
Well. Mrs K and her group are being roped in to help pull together information on the coronavirus for the ministry of health - which is actually a bit terrifying as it means they don’t know ... and are asking a bunch of people at a minor school at the university to do the work.

In related but other news, this is ... well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luztqxUBvZo

Jesus.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 17:19 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
MrChris wrote:
Well. Mrs K and her group are being roped in to help pull together information on the coronavirus for the ministry of health - which is actually a bit terrifying as it means they don’t know ... and are asking a bunch of people at a minor school at the university to do the work.

In related but other news, this is ... well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luztqxUBvZo

Jesus.

Are the other people in the street zombies?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 18:58 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14916
Location: Oxford
I finally found something in common with the former Chancellor (in Sandbrook, D, 'Who Dares Wins' [2019]):


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 18:36 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45647
Location: Cheshire
MrChris wrote:
Well. Mrs K and her group are being roped in to help pull together information on the coronavirus for the ministry of health - which is actually a bit terrifying as it means they don’t know ... and are asking a bunch of people at a minor school at the university to do the work.

In related but other news, this is ... well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luztqxUBvZo

Jesus.


Oh.

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status ... 5635391488



_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 20:11 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45647
Location: Cheshire
Wonder why.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 0:37 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15573
Location: Parts unknown
I got in touch with the local pantomime people this week.. I shall be auditioning for them in September!

They're doing Beauty and the Beast next year so I'm aiming for either the Beast or Gaston. Let's see how this pans out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:51 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53872
Location: Liberty City
TheVision wrote:
I got in touch with the local pantomime people this week.. I shall be auditioning for them in September!

They're doing Beauty and the Beast next year so I'm aiming for either the Beast or Gaston. Let's see how this pans out.

Break a leg!

Sal and I auditioned for the Merchant of Venice at a local theatre company recently. I haven’t acted in 22 years and she hasn’t in six. After a callback we both got the parts we read for. :attitude:

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15573
Location: Parts unknown
Excellent! Congratulations!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 19:34 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35769
MiniPaz doing a historical timeline for her school homework. I ask her to find a symbol to depict Ancient India and draw it on her poster.

Guess who just had to stop a nine year old drawing a swastika on her homework?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 19:50 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53872
Location: Liberty City
It’s a mirror image so fine

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 19:54 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35769
Mr Chonks wrote:
It’s a mirror image so fine

Tell that to Google image search 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:11 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45647
Location: Cheshire
I note Schofield has emerged from the broom cupboard

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:34 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 2427
Location: Broseley
But he's still a knob.

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:38 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15573
Location: Parts unknown
Really? How do you not like Phillip Schofield? Isn't he regarded as a mostly inoffensive guy?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:42 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 2427
Location: Broseley
I just don't like him.

I mean, I'm sure he's great and all, but :shrug: one of those people that just grates on me.

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:47 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35769
Jem wrote:
I just don't like him.

I mean, I'm sure he's great and all, but :shrug: one of those people that just grates on me.

It's the webuyanycar adverts, isn't it? That's why I dislike him currently.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:48 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16622
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Never trust a man who came to fame by having his hand inside a gopher.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:51 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 2427
Location: Broseley
DavPaz wrote:
Jem wrote:
I just don't like him.

I mean, I'm sure he's great and all, but :shrug: one of those people that just grates on me.

It's the webuyanycar adverts, isn't it? That's why I dislike him currently.

I don't watch TV so haven't seen them - so my dislike is basically second hand from internet snippets. How petty :S

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:55 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15573
Location: Parts unknown
Jem wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Jem wrote:
I just don't like him.

I mean, I'm sure he's great and all, but :shrug: one of those people that just grates on me.

It's the webuyanycar adverts, isn't it? That's why I dislike him currently.

I don't watch TV so haven't seen them - so my dislike is basically second hand from internet snippets. How petty :S


Ha! But I get it totally.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:55 
User avatar
Skillmeister

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 25171
Location: Felelagedge Wedgebarge, The River Tib
TheVision wrote:
Really? How do you not like Phillip Sch*field? Isn't he regarded as a mostly inoffensive guy?


PopBitch keeps mentioning he's not the best liked person behind the scenes of This Morn*ng. Apparently his on-screen demeanour doesn't match his backstage one.

_________________
Washing Machine: Fine. Kettle: Needs De-scaling. Shower: Brand new. Boiler: Fine.
Archimedes Hotdog Rhubarb Niner Zero Niner.
Oh Gurney, take me in your arms and finger me like your baliset you scarred rogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35769
Dimrill wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Really? How do you not like Phillip Sch*field? Isn't he regarded as a mostly inoffensive guy?


PopBitch keeps mentioning he's not the best liked person behind the scenes of This Morn*ng. Apparently his on-screen demeanour doesn't match his backstage one.

Ah, the Cilla effect.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:02 
User avatar
Skillmeister

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 25171
Location: Felelagedge Wedgebarge, The River Tib
DavPaz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Really? How do you not like Phillip Sch*field? Isn't he regarded as a mostly inoffensive guy?


PopBitch keeps mentioning he's not the best liked person behind the scenes of This Morn*ng. Apparently his on-screen demeanour doesn't match his backstage one.

Ah, the Cilla effect.



{actually redacted cos of y'kna gossip n shit but teh lin ksuh.}


I think a more J*mes C*rden effect.

_________________
Washing Machine: Fine. Kettle: Needs De-scaling. Shower: Brand new. Boiler: Fine.
Archimedes Hotdog Rhubarb Niner Zero Niner.
Oh Gurney, take me in your arms and finger me like your baliset you scarred rogue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 13:01 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6867
Location: Behind you
Dimrill wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Really? How do you not like Phillip Sch*field? Isn't he regarded as a mostly inoffensive guy?


PopBitch keeps mentioning he's not the best liked person behind the scenes of This Morn*ng. Apparently his on-screen demeanour doesn't match his backstage one.

Ah, the Cilla effect.



{actually redacted cos of y'kna gossip n shit but teh lin ksuh.}


I think a more J*mes C*rden effect.


Now, he is a conceited prick.

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 14:42 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
DBSnappa wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Really? How do you not like Phillip Sch*field? Isn't he regarded as a mostly inoffensive guy?


PopBitch keeps mentioning he's not the best liked person behind the scenes of This Morn*ng. Apparently his on-screen demeanour doesn't match his backstage one.

Ah, the Cilla effect.



{actually redacted cos of y'kna gossip n shit but teh lin ksuh.}


I think a more J*mes C*rden effect.


Now, he is a conceited prick.


But not because Phillip is gay.

Maybe his off screen behaviour was because he's been struggling with his sexuality.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 14:49 
User avatar
sneering elitist

Joined: 25th May, 2014
Posts: 2427
Location: Broseley
I assumed DB was talking about Corden there...

_________________
i make websites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 15:20 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
Jem wrote:
I assumed DB was talking about Corden there...

I should have read further up the page and quoted the correct post. :blown:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:33 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: shropshire, uk
Lost a shed window..


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:53 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53872
Location: Liberty City
Check down the side of the sofa

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:28 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15421
Never mind that, it's blown your back door clean across the garden.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:45 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45647
Location: Cheshire
Coast road closed. Went beach, beach gone. Not even high tide yet.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 13:32 
User avatar
ugvm'er at heart...

Joined: 4th Mar, 2010
Posts: 21171
So far this weekend I have:
Tidied the garage, and strained my back doing that.
Replaced the light switch, and electrocuted myself a little.
Fixed the sink in the ensuite, and then found out someone left the tap on in the main bathroom, so flooded it.

Still, at least it's nice out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 13:41 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
It is, but remember to put it away if you hear someone approaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 13:46 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
The puddle at Rico, where I collect my retail parts, is almost up to the warehouse door. There's a grid in the middle of that, where it's currently about a foot deep.
Attachment:
1581252212624_20200209_092346.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 13:55 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10023
Location: Mount Olympus
Trooper wrote:
So far this weekend I have:
Tidied the garage, and strained my back doing that.
Replaced the light switch, and electrocuted myself a little.
Fixed the sink in the ensuite, and then found out someone left the tap on in the main bathroom, so flooded it.

Still, at least it's nice out.

"Someone"?

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 13:57 
User avatar
ugvm'er at heart...

Joined: 4th Mar, 2010
Posts: 21171
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Trooper wrote:
So far this weekend I have:
Tidied the garage, and strained my back doing that.
Replaced the light switch, and electrocuted myself a little.
Fixed the sink in the ensuite, and then found out someone left the tap on in the main bathroom, so flooded it.

Still, at least it's nice out.

"Someone"?


Well, there were two people in the house, and I know I didn't do it, but apparently that doesn't count as damning evidence...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 14:39 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 10023
Location: Mount Olympus
Trooper wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Trooper wrote:
So far this weekend I have:
Tidied the garage, and strained my back doing that.
Replaced the light switch, and electrocuted myself a little.
Fixed the sink in the ensuite, and then found out someone left the tap on in the main bathroom, so flooded it.

Still, at least it's nice out.

"Someone"?


Well, there were two people in the house, and I know I didn't do it, but apparently that doesn't count as damning evidence...

:D

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 14:44 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45870
Location: The erogenous zone
Just driven across A66. Big wind, many water. Quite a few folk hit deep pools at some speed looking at their cars up embankments. RAV4 did us proud.Giphy "metal":
https://media0.giphy.com/media/26vUyWPMBeQ2DCoDK/giphy-loop.mp4

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 17:18 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45647
Location: Cheshire
markg wrote:
Never mind that, it's blown your back door clean across the garden.


Someone sent me a photo of my house after it was hit by something that fell from an aeroplane, and the opportunity was taken to move the from door from the side to the porch. So the living room must have been the entrance hall, and what is now the porch could have been anything.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 19:27 
User avatar
Sitting balls-back folder

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 9212
A hat? Or a brooch?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 13:54 
User avatar
Noob as of 6/8/10

Joined: 6th Aug, 2010
Posts: 3845
Location: , Location, Location.
Zardoz wrote:
Just driven across A66. Big wind, many water. Quite a few folk hit deep pools at some speed looking at their cars up embankments. RAV4 did us proud.Giphy "metal":
https://media0.giphy.com/media/RAGxhwdfH6Je8/giphy-loop.mp4

I had to drive over the M62 to Wakefield on a job yesterday.

Weather atrocious, lots of standing water on the carriageway, lots of wind, lots of people driving like twats.

On the way back I could see blue lights on the opposite side, as I approached the Saddleworth turn off. When I got closer I could see an engine block in lane 2 and maybe 50 yards further on, the remains of the car it had been ejected from and debris strewn all over the place, front and back ends both mangled. Couldn't tell what make or model it was, or see any other damaged vehicle, so maybe it aquaplaned into the central reservation and spun to mangle both ends, but whatever it did, no amount off buffing was going to sort it. Police, fire and ambulance all in attendance, and a tail back of several miles.

I may have dash video of it, I haven't had time to look yet.

Scaryiest bit for me was someone overtaking me and throwing up enough water to completely obscure the windscreen for a fraction of a second. Bad language may have been uttered.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 15:03 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10989
Location: Sunny Stoke
Two things I wasn't expecting today - this much snow and this much scaffolding (next door are having some chimney work done)

Attachment:
IMG_20200210_140100.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 16:50 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6867
Location: Behind you
If it’s cold enough to snow it’s too cold for cement to set properly

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 20:47 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30453
Real life Pink Panther cartoon spy in the pub!

Attachment:
92B344BB-32E1-4E7E-B66D-A981B8B272E6.jpeg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 22:20 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45870
Location: The erogenous zone
Not now, Kato!

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bits and Bobs 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 23:17 
User avatar
Excellent Painter

Joined: 30th Apr, 2008
Posts: 6867
Location: Behind you
One day I will bore you all rigid with an account of a deeply tedious evening spent in a club with Burt Kwouk being deeply bitter about his career and how he was more than Kato.
I can do another account of being stuck on set taking pictures (which was always deeply tedious) and having a a very long conversation with someone who was deeply coloured by his lack of recognition as he was doing such small minor roles in TV to pay the bills and people didn't realise he was the world famous C3-PO

_________________
twitter || website
Malibu Stacy. Everybody's favourite back seat driver


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 4161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.