Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 1757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 20:26 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45051
Location: West Yorkshire
MaliAstory: it might have been me that saw this I don't know anymore. They blend. It was half a lifetime ago. Anyways, Sheffield Wednesday were at the height of their late nineties success with Wim Jonk and Gilles de Bilde which must mean it was 1999. Al the Doctor and your hero (and mine) had been to a few games with his mates. Normally they were shit. Although in Man Utd's treble winning season I had tickets to see them play at S6 but did not and went to Meadowhall instead and Wednesday won 3-2 and we stayed together a little longer after that. Lovely, she was, married some rich London type who had a motorbike so I went and got my A1 licence many years later. Because MALI WILL ALWAYS WIN. So, much like the crowd we always had a beer (Stones) or 4 on West Street the got the tram and walked through the park. I forget who was playing as well which leads me to believe I wasn't there. I digress. At half time s man proposed to his girlfriend in the centre circle of the pitch. The crowd were all chanting "You don't know what you're doing". The lesson dear reader, is if you do or say stuff in front of 30k+ people, some might comment and others might pick it up and run with it.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 20:54 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10380
I've read that through a few times and it somehow manages to make less sense each time. I hope for your sake you're drunk.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 20:59 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Joined: 17th Dec, 2008
Posts: 8240
It means he's sober.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 0:18 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45051
Location: West Yorkshire
Quality filter

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 7593
Location: Cardiff
zaphod79 wrote:

Interesting article about some people who were caught and punished for abuse on twitter

http://news.sky.com/story/1200521/twitt ... ive-tweets


My word, when I see the photographs of the guilty parties - I mean, that glowering - they almost look modern-day Grimm fairytale.

I am on Twitter. I still don't fully understand it, but I'm trying! Occasionally I post photographs. I feel I am not qualified to comment on other people's behaviour.

_________________
"Peter you've lost the NEWS!"

Bored? Why not look at some pretty pictures on my photography blog? Here: http://petetakespictures.com

Come & See My Flickery Pics Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nervouspete/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:32 
Excellent Member

Joined: 5th Dec, 2010
Posts: 3353
Have to say I have little time for Twitter. I do wonder how people get caught for abuse though?

If I was hell bent on doing this I would get on the TOR network and run some super private Linux OS from a DVD using a Gmail account to set up Twitter.

Guess they are just thick and use accounts that are traceable back to them?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 10380
asfish wrote:
Have to say I have little time for Twitter. I do wonder how people get caught for abuse though?

If I was hell bent on doing this I would get on the TOR network and run some super private Linux OS from a DVD using a Gmail account to set up Twitter.

Guess they are just thick and use accounts that are traceable back to them?


I think it's worse than that; they genuinely don't think they're doing anything wrong. They're the kind of asshole that honestly believes it's their God-given right to say whatever horrible shit they want to anyone in the world (online of course, I can't imagine any of them would have the balls in real life). If it becomes more common place for people to face real life consequences for online abuse that attitude might start to change but for the moment they're actually pretty much right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:11 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45051
Location: West Yorkshire
Bamba wrote:
I've read that through a few times and it somehow manages to make less sense each time. I hope for your sake you're drunk.


Don't say or do something in front of a mass of strangers and expect no comments.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53188
Location: Liberty City
Bamba wrote:
asfish wrote:
Have to say I have little time for Twitter. I do wonder how people get caught for abuse though?

If I was hell bent on doing this I would get on the TOR network and run some super private Linux OS from a DVD using a Gmail account to set up Twitter.

Guess they are just thick and use accounts that are traceable back to them?


I think it's worse than that; they genuinely don't think they're doing anything wrong. They're the kind of asshole that honestly believes it's their God-given right to say whatever horrible shit they want to anyone in the world (online of course, I can't imagine any of them would have the balls in real life). If it becomes more common place for people to face real life consequences for online abuse that attitude might start to change but for the moment they're actually pretty much right.

Yes, we call these "First Amendment Shit Lords". Free speech at all costs, no matter how nasty and uncalled for.

Except when they're criticised. Apparently that's not free speech.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:16 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35124
Shit Lords.

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:59 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45051
Location: West Yorkshire
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/m ... tter-troll

Curtis Woodhouse went to meet his twitter troll a few years back.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:30 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15214
Location: Parts unknown
I have the worst stalker in the world.

One of my wifes old friends, who she hasn't spoken to in years, keeps on looking at my Twitter account. I know this because she randomly favourites tweets by mistake and quickly unfavourites them. I still get the notifications though.

Her most recent favourite tweet was a response to Mimi that simply said "Bubble... Burst"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:32 
Awesome
User avatar
Yes

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11729
TheVision wrote:
I have the worst stalker in the world.

One of my wifes old friends, who she hasn't spoken to in years, keeps on looking at my Twitter account. I know this because she randomly favourites tweets by mistake and quickly unfavourites them. I still get the notifications though.

Her most recent favourite tweet was a response to Mimi that simply said "Bubble... Burst"

I mean you could block her, but that would let her know you're onto her.

_________________
Always proof read carefully in case you any words out

Do some price comparison on games, DVDs, books or CDs at Find It Cheapest.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:38 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15214
Location: Parts unknown
Mr Russell wrote:
TheVision wrote:
I have the worst stalker in the world.

One of my wifes old friends, who she hasn't spoken to in years, keeps on looking at my Twitter account. I know this because she randomly favourites tweets by mistake and quickly unfavourites them. I still get the notifications though.

Her most recent favourite tweet was a response to Mimi that simply said "Bubble... Burst"

I mean you could block her, but that would let her know you're onto her.


Yeah, it would wouldn't it?*



*I may have already done this last night.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:40 
Awesome
User avatar
Yes

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11729
TheVision wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:
TheVision wrote:
I have the worst stalker in the world.

One of my wifes old friends, who she hasn't spoken to in years, keeps on looking at my Twitter account. I know this because she randomly favourites tweets by mistake and quickly unfavourites them. I still get the notifications though.

Her most recent favourite tweet was a response to Mimi that simply said "Bubble... Burst"

I mean you could block her, but that would let her know you're onto her.


Yeah, it would wouldn't it?*



*I may have already done this last night.

Just set your account to private for a bit and she'll assume she can't see it because of that.

_________________
Always proof read carefully in case you any words out

Do some price comparison on games, DVDs, books or CDs at Find It Cheapest.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53188
Location: Liberty City
You could try soft-blocking. Block and then immediately unblock - et voila, she won't be following you anymore.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:45 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15214
Location: Parts unknown
She doesn't follow me anyway and I've already blocked her now. I'm not bothered really and to be honest, I can't see why she's looking anyway because I only ever tweet about games and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in them in the slightest.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:57 
Awesome
User avatar
Yes

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11729
TheVision wrote:
She doesn't follow me anyway and I've already blocked her now. I'm not bothered really and to be honest, I can't see why she's looking anyway because I only ever tweet about games and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in them in the slightest.

She's interested in Postman Pat vans.

_________________
Always proof read carefully in case you any words out

Do some price comparison on games, DVDs, books or CDs at Find It Cheapest.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:00 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20428
TheVision wrote:
She doesn't follow me anyway and I've already blocked her now. I'm not bothered really and to be honest, I can't see why she's looking anyway because I only ever tweet about games and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in them in the slightest.

I think it's quite obvious that she wants a bit of the sexy-bearded pie man!

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:00 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15214
Location: Parts unknown
Mr Russell wrote:
TheVision wrote:
She doesn't follow me anyway and I've already blocked her now. I'm not bothered really and to be honest, I can't see why she's looking anyway because I only ever tweet about games and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in them in the slightest.

She's interested in Postman Pat vans.


I'm supposed to be picking that up this weekend. This morning, on autopilot, I filled up my current car with petrol. Petrol that I'll never use. Annoying.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:01 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15214
Location: Parts unknown
Mimi wrote:
TheVision wrote:
She doesn't follow me anyway and I've already blocked her now. I'm not bothered really and to be honest, I can't see why she's looking anyway because I only ever tweet about games and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in them in the slightest.

I think it's quite obvious that she wants a bit of the sexy-bearded pie man!


Finally someone recognises my natural talent, my beard and my pies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:06 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20428
You need to take it to the next level...


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:22 
Awesome
User avatar
Yes

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11729
TheVision wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:
TheVision wrote:
She doesn't follow me anyway and I've already blocked her now. I'm not bothered really and to be honest, I can't see why she's looking anyway because I only ever tweet about games and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in them in the slightest.

She's interested in Postman Pat vans.


I'm supposed to be picking that up this weekend. This morning, on autopilot, I filled up my current car with petrol. Petrol that I'll never use. Annoying.


Length of hosepipe, and a pretty strong mouth, and you can siphon it?

_________________
Always proof read carefully in case you any words out

Do some price comparison on games, DVDs, books or CDs at Find It Cheapest.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:43 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66778
Location: Your Mum
Mr Russell wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:
TheVision wrote:
She doesn't follow me anyway and I've already blocked her now. I'm not bothered really and to be honest, I can't see why she's looking anyway because I only ever tweet about games and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in them in the slightest.

She's interested in Postman Pat vans.

I'm supposed to be picking that up this weekend. This morning, on autopilot, I filled up my current car with petrol. Petrol that I'll never use. Annoying.

Length of hosepipe, and a pretty strong mouth, and you can siphon it?

If he's driving a car that was made in the 1980s, though.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:45 
Awesome
User avatar
Yes

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11729
So is there a solution to retrieve petrol you've accidentally filled up? Scrap yards must drain cars of petrol.

_________________
Always proof read carefully in case you any words out

Do some price comparison on games, DVDs, books or CDs at Find It Cheapest.com
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:55 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 12388
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
TheVision wrote:
She doesn't follow me anyway

Not on Twitter, anyway.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:42 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66778
Location: Your Mum
Mr Russell wrote:
So is there a solution to retrieve petrol you've accidentally filled up? Scrap yards must drain cars of petrol.

Some cars have a drain plug, or you can just pull the fuel pipe off.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 13:40 
User avatar
Heavy Metal Tough Guy

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 5474
What do the AA do when some charlie fills up with the wrong petrol at a garage? Do they have a special sucky schnozzle?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 13:45 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35124
WARNING! DO NOT GET PETROL IN YOUR MOUTH.

It's the worst taste I've ever had to taste. When my last car went bang, I had just filled the tank so I was trying to siphon it off. I met with limited success and VIOLENT RETCHING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 13:49 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 66778
Location: Your Mum
Squirt wrote:
What do the AA do when some charlie fills up with the wrong petrol at a garage? Do they have a special sucky schnozzle?

Depends on the car, I guess.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 13:53 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20428
Grim... wrote:
Squirt wrote:
What do the AA do when some charlie fills up with the wrong petrol at a garage? Do they have a special sucky schnozzle?

Depends on the car, I guess.

Sucky schnozzle makes me think of the Teletubby Hoover.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 13:56 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16491
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
Squirt wrote:
What do the AA do when some charlie fills up with the wrong petrol at a garage? Do they have a special sucky schnozzle?

Point and laugh.

And tow it to the nearest garage unless the car hasn't run, if I've been informed correctly.

(apparently about 50% of the work of the Bristol police garage was fixing diesel cars mistakenly filled with petrol.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 13:58 
User avatar
Heavy Metal Tough Guy

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 5474
Mimi wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Squirt wrote:
What do the AA do when some charlie fills up with the wrong petrol at a garage? Do they have a special sucky schnozzle?

Depends on the car, I guess.

Sucky schnozzle makes me think of the Teletubby Hoover.

I'm kind of assuming that the AA vans just have a giant Teletubby Hoover in the back, and suck all the wrong fuel out. Either that or a big crane so they can tip the car over and drain it all out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 14:09 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20428
Squirt wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Squirt wrote:
What do the AA do when some charlie fills up with the wrong petrol at a garage? Do they have a special sucky schnozzle?

Depends on the car, I guess.

Sucky schnozzle makes me think of the Teletubby Hoover.

I'm kind of assuming that the AA vans just have a giant Teletubby Hoover in the back, and suck all the wrong fuel out. Either that or a big crane so they can tip the car over and drain it all out.

I think this is definitely correct.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 14:23 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 12388
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
DavPaz wrote:
limited success and VIOLENT RETCHING.

Title of your sex tape, obvs.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 14:37 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26855
Location: Kidbrooke
GazChap wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
limited success and VIOLENT RETCHING.

Title of your sex tape, obvs.


Does it involve a special sucky schnozzle?

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 14:52 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 12388
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Sucky Schnozzbear is probably in the Sesame Street XXX parody, which presumably exists.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 14:53 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45051
Location: West Yorkshire
GazChap wrote:
Sucky Schnozzbear is probably in the Sesame Street XXX parody, which presumably exists.


Avenue Q

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 14:53 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 12388
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
I have just learned that said bear is just "Fozzie Bear" in Sesame Street, and not "Fuzzy Schnozzbear" which is what I always thought he was.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 18:07 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 35124
Fozzie isn't Sesame Street


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:13 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 12388
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Oh yeah. Today I learned that Fozzie Bear is just a Muppet and isn't part of the So Sesame Crew.

_________________
Mostly pointless witterings of a fool. gazchap.com
Source Design - Graphic Design and Web Design Shropshire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:22 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15214
Location: Parts unknown
What's the deal with the amount of Twitter bots I'm seeing lately? I've had loads of accounts with pictures of girls saying "I just want sex" in their bio.

Who creates these? Are they relying on people thinking that they're real and will click on their links?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:27 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15216


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:46 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20428
:D

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:48 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 45051
Location: West Yorkshire
TheVision wrote:
What's the deal with the amount of Twitter bots I'm seeing lately? I've had loads of accounts with pictures of girls saying "I just want sex" in their bio.

Who creates these? Are they relying on people thinking that they're real and will click on their links?


It makes sense to do it like that. Much like those terribly written 401 letters. Make it as fake and stupid as you can, and you are only going to get the really ignorant responding, increasing the efficiency of it.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:59 
User avatar

Joined: 12th Apr, 2008
Posts: 14364
Location: Oxford
If they weren't bots, they would be marking themselves as 'seeking friends'. Or is that just OKCupid?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:05 
SupaMod
User avatar
Commander-in-Cheese

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47838
I get very confused with people that notice that twitter bots exist. Sinister Agent in particular gets in a frothing rage about spambots - but with Twitter unless you follow them you'll never see anything they write so....

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:06 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 20428
Do they not @ message you? I get that a lot on Instagram. I block them and report for spam.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:07 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 15214
Location: Parts unknown
Cras wrote:
I get very confused with people that notice that twitter bots exist. Sinister Agent in particular gets in a frothing rage about spambots - but with Twitter unless you follow them you'll never see anything they write so....


I don't see anything they write so they don't bother me a massive amount. I do get a lot of favourites and retweets from them though, but that makes me look popular so I'm cool with that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:24 
User avatar
Can't re-member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 53188
Location: Liberty City
Mimi wrote:
Do they not @ message you? I get that a lot on Instagram. I block them and report for spam.

And they like your pinned tweet a lot too.

_________________
I am currently under construction.
Thank you for your patience.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 1757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbo, Cras, MaliA, Mr Chonks and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.