Be Excellent To Each Other
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com:443/forum/

The afterlife and ITC.
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com:443/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11140
Page 4 of 4

Author:  JohnCoffey [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 21:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

Yes, it definitely has an air of pessimism about it. Kinda like it's not even worth living etc.

Author:  JohnCoffey [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 21:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

Can any one remember what film it was where they took a picture with their camera and managed to time travel? that was another mind bender. I like movies like that. Sometimes it is hard to think these days with all of this science going on and answers for near on everything at your finger tips.

Author:  DavPaz [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 21:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

Not what you're thinking of but has anyone else seen Brainstorm (1983) with Christopher Walken? Similar to The Discovery in that scientists become able to record the afterlife. I remember watching it late one night when I was about 12 and it fucked me up for months. I'd never even considered death, afterlife and infinity before that.

Author:  Grim... [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 22:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

12:01 PM is my favourite time travel film. Apart from those ones, obviously.

Author:  JohnCoffey [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 22:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2669336/

That's the bugger. Time Lapse.

Author:  JohnCoffey [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 22:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

Grim... wrote:
12:01 PM is my favourite time travel film. Apart from those ones, obviously.


Hmmm. I recall beginning to watch a fantastic TV show about some old bloke in a diner. I can't recall anything else (it's been a tough year). I think it was Stephen King?

Author:  Lonewolves [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 22:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

Primer is the best time travel film.

Author:  MaliA [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 22:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

JohnCoffey wrote:
Grim... wrote:
12:01 PM is my favourite time travel film. Apart from those ones, obviously.


Hmmm. I recall beginning to watch a fantastic TV show about some old bloke in a diner. I can't recall anything else (it's been a tough year). I think it was Stephen King?


Dodgeball

Author:  Grim... [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 23:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

No, he means Reservoir Dogs.

Author:  JohnCoffey [ Thu Jan 11, 2018 23:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2879552/

Author:  devilman [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

JohnCoffey wrote:
Can any one remember what film it was where they took a picture with their camera and managed to time travel? that was another mind bender. I like movies like that. Sometimes it is hard to think these days with all of this science going on and answers for near on everything at your finger tips.


You might like Arq, Synchronicity and Project Almanac too.

Author:  JohnCoffey [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: The afterlife and ITC.

devilman wrote:
JohnCoffey wrote:
Can any one remember what film it was where they took a picture with their camera and managed to time travel? that was another mind bender. I like movies like that. Sometimes it is hard to think these days with all of this science going on and answers for near on everything at your finger tips.


You might like Arq, Synchronicity and Project Almanac too.


I will look them up, ta :)

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/