Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 8008 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 161  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 18:23 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
Dungeons 2 (Steam) - Free for the next couple of days

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:29 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 64766
Location: Your Mum
devilman wrote:
Dungeons 2 (Steam) - Free for the next couple of days

"You must redeem your free Dungeons 2 key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, May 27th, 2017!"

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
The latest Humble Bundle has some decent stuff in it (well ok, stuff I've heard of.. not actually played), like Broken Sword 5, Day of the Tentacle, Stanley Parable, Borderlands Pre-Sequel

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 19:40 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
Rising Storm GOTY - Free Steam key

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 17:18 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 64766
Location: Your Mum
COD: Infinite Warfare for just under a tenner on PS4: http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/P ... te-warfare

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 19:42 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16133
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
2d platforming Game - outland, frees until tomorrow.http://store.steampowered.com/app/305050/Outland/

Can't vouch whether it's worth this price.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:08 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 9827
Mr Dave wrote:
2d platforming Game - outland, frees until tomorrow.http://store.steampowered.com/app/305050/Outland/

Can't vouch whether it's worth this price.


I really enjoyed it when I played it on the 360 back in the day. It's what you'd get if you mixed a Metroidvania-lite platformer with Ikaruga. Also, it looks fucking lovely.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 17:16 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30042
Grim... wrote:
COD: Infinite Warfare for just under a tenner on PS4: http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/P ... te-warfare

Bastards.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 13:47 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
Payday 2 is free on Steam at the moment.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 15:40 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
Fantasy General is free on GOG for the next 48 hours.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 0:47 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 13279
Hitman Prologue for free -

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/ ... GAME000001


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 15:05 
User avatar

Joined: 23rd Sep, 2010
Posts: 711
Save £5 when spending £20 or more at Steam through PayPal (HotUKDeals link)

I know it says expired, but it's still working for some people. (It worked for me just 5 minutes ago)

If you want to use it to add Steam Wallet funds, you can use the Enhanced Steam browser plugin to manually input £20.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 19:08 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
Killing Floor (Steam) - Free.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 19:12 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 31110
devilman wrote:
Killing Floor (Steam) - Free.

We're all playing Killing Floor 2 now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:13 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 9827
Lovely looking explore-em-up Rime is currently £17.49 at Argos for the PS$/Xbone which is a good price and I might grab it myself if it's still available next week:

http://www.argos.co.uk/search/rime/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:06 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 44187
Location: The erogenous zone
Saw this being advertised on PS+

The developers really like Ico, eh?

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:16 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
The Princess Bride. £3.99 on Google Play

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:22 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 19592
:luv:

I was thinking of The Princess Bride this afternoon!

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 19:33 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
Mimi wrote:
:luv:

I was thinking of The Princess Bride this afternoon!


I was thinking about it yesterday. I can't remember the end of it, so I'm not actually sure if I've even seen it all the way through, so I've bought that Google Play version to test my memory. :)

And the reason I thought about it yesterday was because among some stuff I had delivered, was a pack of cards -
Attachment:
IMG_20170705_193107449.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 21:02 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 19592
Whatwhatwhat? Want.

And you need to watch it all the way through. Right now. It's the best film you'll ever watch.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 21:24 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
Mimi wrote:
Whatwhatwhat? Want.


To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them. I bought a mixture of videogame/film related stuff and it was among the film stuff -

Attachment:
1.jpg


If you want the cards, just PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post to you. :)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:28 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 19592
devilman wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Whatwhatwhat? Want.


To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them. I bought a mixture of videogame/film related stuff and it was among the film stuff -

Attachment:
1.jpg


If you want the cards, just PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post to you. :)

Oh, I'd love them but I'm not going to pinch them from you. I'd just keep them and get them out to occasionally look at. Things like that exist only to be loved, they serve no practical purpose. They'd be too special to play with.

It looks like you've got some brilliant fun collectibles there!

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 14:41 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 44187
Location: The erogenous zone
Mul-ti-pass!

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:40 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 51328
Location: Nottingham
Sorcery! is free on iOS at the moment.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 17:58 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 18795
Location: shropshire, uk
Lonewolves wrote:
Sorcery! is free on iOS at the moment.


yoink

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 14:11 
User avatar

Joined: 23rd Sep, 2010
Posts: 711
The Oculus Rift with Touch controllers has been reduced to £400 pretty much everywhere for 6 weeks, pretty tempted to get one.

I know the Vive is meant to be better, but double the price better? hmm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 14:29 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 44187
Location: The erogenous zone
KovacsC wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Sorcery! is free on iOS at the moment.


yoink

:this:

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 14:32 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 51328
Location: Nottingham
TheCookie197 wrote:
The Oculus Rift with Touch controllers has been reduced to £400 pretty much everywhere for 6 weeks, pretty tempted to get one.

I know the Vive is meant to be better, but double the price better? hmm.

The Vive is better at roomscale, but it's much of a muchness. They are both very similar now the Rift has touch controllers.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 14:37 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34033
TheCookie197 wrote:
The Oculus Rift with Touch controllers has been reduced to £400 pretty much everywhere for 6 weeks, pretty tempted to get one.

I know the Vive is meant to be better, but double the price better? hmm.

That's so close to being affordable.

Usually when things are heavily discounted like that, V2.0 is close by.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 14:56 
User avatar

Joined: 23rd Sep, 2010
Posts: 711
DavPaz wrote:
That's so close to being affordable.

Usually when things are heavily discounted like that, V2.0 is close by.


Not sure about that - they said back in May the Rift was to be the companies flagship VR headset for another 2 years, at least.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 15:31 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 51328
Location: Nottingham
Yeah, V2 ain't happening for a while yet. 2018/19 is my bet.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 16:16 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 64766
Location: Your Mum
TheCookie197 wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
That's so close to being affordable.

Usually when things are heavily discounted like that, V2.0 is close by.


Not sure about that - they said back in May the Rift was to be the companies flagship VR headset for another 2 years, at least.

Oculus said a lot of things about about the CV1 that wasn't true.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:04 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 9827
If you haven't got on the current gen console bandwagon and are considering it AND you've got Amazon Prime (or know someone who does) there's a couple of cracking deal available:

PS4 + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-pl ... ck-2737554
Xbone S + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-on ... 79-2736733


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34033
Bamba wrote:
If you haven't got on the current gen console bandwagon and are considering it AND you've got Amazon Prime (or know someone who does) there's a couple of cracking deal available:

PS4 + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-pl ... ck-2737554
Xbone S + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-on ... 79-2736733

Gah! I can't afford it. I've got loads of games to play already. My wife would *end* me. Stop. It.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 
Excellent Member

Joined: 5th Dec, 2010
Posts: 3353
Some good deals on Amazon for Prime members, just picked up 2 Echo's with 46% off.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:30 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34033
asfish wrote:
Some good deals on Amazon for Prime members, just picked up 2 Echo's with 46% off.

How many do you need!?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:38 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 64766
Location: Your Mum
One for each room. The Echo Dot is only a little thing.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 9827
DavPaz wrote:
Bamba wrote:
If you haven't got on the current gen console bandwagon and are considering it AND you've got Amazon Prime (or know someone who does) there's a couple of cracking deal available:

PS4 + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-pl ... ck-2737554
Xbone S + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-on ... 79-2736733

Gah! I can't afford it. I've got loads of games to play already. My wife would *end* me. Stop. It.


You could trade the games and extra controller in and basically get a PS4 for £120...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 34033
Bamba wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Bamba wrote:
If you haven't got on the current gen console bandwagon and are considering it AND you've got Amazon Prime (or know someone who does) there's a couple of cracking deal available:

PS4 + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-pl ... ck-2737554
Xbone S + 2 games + extra controller for £180 http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-on ... 79-2736733

Gah! I can't afford it. I've got loads of games to play already. My wife would *end* me. Stop. It.


You could trade the games and extra controller in and basically get a PS4 for £120...

Stop.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:28 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 64766
Location: Your Mum
CEX will give you £22 for the controller alone (or £30 credit).

In fact, the entire deal is worth £188 at CEX, or £240 worth of CEX vouchers.

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 13:15 
Excellent Member

Joined: 5th Dec, 2010
Posts: 3353
Grim... wrote:
One for each room. The Echo Dot is only a little thing.


:this:

Have mostly Dots are home with one Echo. So will be replacing one Dot and installing the 2nd Echo in my sons playroom for music etc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 13:47 
User avatar

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 31110
15 months of PS+ for £30 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071ZJFMVH/ ... zzbQ0ZG70W
(Limit 1 per person)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 14:14 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 13279
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
15 months of PS+ for £30 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071ZJFMVH/ ... zzbQ0ZG70W
(Limit 1 per person)


If you want to check how long you have left on your current subscription its quite hard to do but if you log into your account , go to the media tab and look at anything you have bought with PS+ you'll get an expiry date next to it - thats when your current PS+ is due to expire

So mines was due to expire on the 1st of October

Attachment:
psplus.png


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 14:20 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 64766
Location: Your Mum
YAAAAASSSSS PARAPPA

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 19:29 
8-Bit Champion
User avatar
Two heads are better than one

Joined: 16th Apr, 2008
Posts: 13279
I basically already have all of these but in case anyone else does not - Humble Capcom bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-rising-bundle

Quote:
$1
STRIDER™
Umbrella Corps™
DmC: Devil May Cry

Beat the average ($6)

Umbrella Corps™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Resident Evil HD REMASTER
Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER
Resident Evil 6

$12
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 20:49 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11652
Jotun is free on Steam and GoG: http://store.steampowered.com/app/32358 ... a_Edition/

I have no idea what Jotun is but the same guys are doing that Sundered game which is about to be released and looks interesting.



Anyhoo, Jotun is apparently quite short about 4-6 hours long and free so why not give it a punt, hmmm? According to Steam Zaphod already has it so maybe he can tell us if it's any good?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 21:06 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 9827
I had it on my a Steam list bit took it off during a recent cull because the reviews on Steam itself made it sound pretty weak. I might give it a shot for free though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 20:44 
User avatar
Bad Girl

Joined: 20th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11652
I've stopped playing Zelda to play Jotun.

The world is cool, the protagonist a lady, the art style is real nice and there's some badass levels. Ok, I've played three, but they were great: the opener with a rather surprising boss, one in a blizzard and one on a giant frozen lake with this massive beast lurking just under the water. It's certainly got its own identity.

If you were fortunate to get it for free, I'd suggest playing it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 20:48 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10341
Location: Sunny Stoke
On the subject of female protagonists, Skullgirls and a load of DLC is 74p (Steam) for the next 19 hours or so. Although I already own, the game, I've never got round to it, but it seems to have decent reviews.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 9827
Satsuma wrote:
I've stopped playing Zelda to play Jotun.

The world is cool, the protagonist a lady, the art style is real nice and there's some badass levels. Ok, I've played three, but they were great: the opener with a rather surprising boss, one in a blizzard and one on a giant frozen lake with this massive beast lurking just under the water. It's certainly got its own identity.

If you were fortunate to get it for free, I'd suggest playing it.


I grabbed it over the weekend and will definitely be giving it a shot.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 8008 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 161  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Columbo, Cras, KovacsC, krazywookie, Pod People and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.