Be Excellent To Each Other
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com:443/forum/

Beer!
https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com:443/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11012
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Grim... [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:30 ]
Post subject:  Beer!

Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Ber! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Know a girl!
Named Sue!
She knows just what to do!
Know a giiiiirl!
Named Sue!
She knows just what to do!
Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer! Beer!

Author:  Grim... [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

I like beer.

Author:  Warhead [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:07 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

But not so keen on ber, apparently.

Author:  Dr Zoidberg [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Tried one, didn't like it.

Author:  Mr Dave [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

I think Grim...s been drinking wine.

Author:  Grim... [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

I live!

Author:  Zardoz [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Train bog pic.

Author:  Mimi [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 15:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Warhead wrote:
But not so keen on ber, apparently.

Which makes it look like he's typed every instance of 'beer'.

Did you, Grim...? Do you remember at all?

Author:  Grim... [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 19:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Mimi wrote:
Warhead wrote:
But not so keen on ber, apparently.

Which makes it look like he's typed every instance of 'beer'.

Did you, Grim...? Do you remember at all?

I think I did.

Author:  Mimi [ Sat Jun 10, 2017 22:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Grim... wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Warhead wrote:
But not so keen on ber, apparently.

Which makes it look like he's typed every instance of 'beer'.

Did you, Grim...? Do you remember at all?

I think I did.


You have I spirj g levels of drunk dedication, and that makes you :luv:able

Author:  TheVision [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

After not drinking for my whole life (only on a couple of occasions fact fans) I've been having some beers on an evening recently. We had some left over from a BBQ the other week so they need drinking.

I blame it on all the stresses in my life at the moment. But anyway, I think I like beer too!

Author:  DavPaz [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

TheVision wrote:
After not drinking for my whole life (only on a couple of occasions fact fans) I've been having some beers on an evening recently. We had some left over from a BBQ the other week so they need drinking.

I blame it on all the stresses in my life at the moment. But anyway, I think I like beer too!

Yay! The belly will make you cuddlier!

Author:  MaliA [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

TheVision wrote:
After not drinking for my whole life (only on a couple of occasions fact fans) I've been having some beers on an evening recently. We had some left over from a BBQ the other week so they need drinking.

I blame it on all the stresses in my life at the moment. But anyway, I think I like beer too!


If you make it, it is 100x betterer. I've heard.

Author:  Zardoz [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

TheVision wrote:
After not drinking for my whole life (only on a couple of occasions fact fans) I've been having some beers on an evening recently. We had some left over from a BBQ the other week so they need drinking.

I blame it on all the stresses in my life at the moment. But anyway, I think I like beer too!

Hoooray!

Author:  Bamba [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

TheVision wrote:
After not drinking for my whole life (except those times I did)


Feex.

Author:  TheVision [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Bamba wrote:
TheVision wrote:
After not drinking for my whole life (except those times I did)


Feex.


Quite right but I can only recall 3 occasions in my life where I've had a drink.

Author:  Bamba [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:32 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

TheVision wrote:
Bamba wrote:
TheVision wrote:
After not drinking for my whole life (except those times I did)


Feex.


Quite right but I can only recall 3 occasions in my life where I've had a drink.


And you don't recall the others because you drank so much?

Author:  Mr Chonks [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 16:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

I don't think I've ever had a drink.

Author:  Zardoz [ Tue Jun 27, 2017 17:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

I look forward to watching The Visions progress.

Author:  Squirt [ Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:29 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

TheVision wrote:
Bamba wrote:
TheVision wrote:
After not drinking for my whole life (except those times I did)


Feex.


Quite right but I can only recall 3 occasions in my life where I've had a drink.


1.) Last Tuesday evening.
2.) 2 weeks ago, Saturday afternoon
3.) Spring 1993 through Summer 2017.

Author:  Grim... [ Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

:D

Author:  Kern [ Wed Jun 28, 2017 14:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Beer...

I was waiting to be served at a pub in Inverness on Monday, having just finished one pint of the only cask beer they had (tasting note: 'Young Pretender', Isle of Skye brewery - not particularly memorable). A local was ordering a pint of Tennent's and commented on that solitary pump they had, asking when had they installed it.

"Only recently. It's very popular with the tourists", said the youngish barman. I felt obliged to nod in assent.

Author:  Zardoz [ Wed Jun 28, 2017 14:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

It'll be a weekend of Cockerhoop and Snecklifter in the Lakes.

Might even have a beer or two.

Author:  Kern [ Wed Jun 28, 2017 15:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Zardoz wrote:
It'll be a weekend of Cockerhoop and Snecklifter in the Lakes.


Nice!

Whenever I'm up that way I always seek out a pint of Jennings, often in tribute to an old university friend of mine who, for the first year or two I knew him, would only ever wear that brewery's clothing.

Author:  Grim... [ Wed Oct 16, 2019 0:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

It's been too long. I apologise.

Attachment:
IMG_20191016_001833.jpg

Author:  BikNorton [ Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Where do I get that shirt from?!

Author:  Grim... [ Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

https://www.teepublic.com/en-gb/t-shirt ... re_id=1944

And it's on sale today, too! £10!

Author:  Satsuma [ Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Grim... wrote:
https://www.teepublic.com/en-gb/t-shirt/314242-pew-pew-pew?store_id=1944

And it's on sale today, too! £10!


The size guide is fucking genius. I’m tempted to buy a T-shirt just because that’s so ace.

Author:  Trooper [ Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Satsuma wrote:
Grim... wrote:
https://www.teepublic.com/en-gb/t-shirt/314242-pew-pew-pew?store_id=1944

And it's on sale today, too! £10!


The size guide is fucking genius. I’m tempted to buy a T-shirt just because that’s so ace.


I'm 5'11 and 185lbs, and doesn't have my specific person on it. Worst. Size. Guide. Ever.

Author:  Warhead [ Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: Beer!

Grim... wrote:
It's been too long. I apologise.

Attachment:
IMG_20191016_001833.jpg


Why would you apologise for your finger being too long?

Have you been drinking again?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/