Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 857 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 17:49 
SupaMod
User avatar
Est. 1978

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 64423
Location: Your Mum
The what now?

_________________
Grim... wrote:
I wish Craster had left some girls for the rest of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 17:50 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Mimi and Russ should come.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 17:57 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 19592
Really wish were able to, but whilst my mother can't walk, awaiting her knee op, we don't have anyone to look after the Coddlet.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 17:57 
SupaMod
User avatar
Everybodys gilf

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 46761
Sounds more like an electrickery fee!

_________________
GoddessJasmine wrote:
Drunk, pulled Craster's pork, waiting for brdyime story,reading nuts. Xz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 20:18 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 50905
Location: Nottingham
I have asked Rach if her and Danny want to come again this year. Also Gilly.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 20:45 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Mimi wrote:
Really wish were able to, but whilst my mother can't walk, awaiting her knee op, we don't have anyone to look after the Coddlet.


He's more than welcome to come too, though I understand if you'd rather not.

Feel free to pop in if you don't, though. Would be lovely to see you.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 20:49 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
I asked my rock star mate. I will ask him again.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 20:52 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
MaliA wrote:
I asked my rock star mate. I will ask him again.


Give it up; Pinot ain't coming.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 21:20 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 19592
Curiosity wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Really wish were able to, but whilst my mother can't walk, awaiting her knee op, we don't have anyone to look after the Coddlet.


He's more than welcome to come too, though I understand if you'd rather not.

Feel free to pop in if you don't, though. Would be lovely to see you.


Unless everyone wants to be used as human trampolines for the entire weekend :D

We might pop in for a half hour one day if we can find an NT place to visit nearby on the weekend, just to come and hug you all up xxx

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 21:39 
User avatar
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Joined: 18th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11534
Pretty much confirmed out for me. :-[

_________________
No, it was a giant robot castle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 23:41 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Bobbyaro wrote:
Pretty much confirmed out for me. :-[


GTFO.

Or GTFI.

Whichever one expresses disbelief and tells you to come to the damn cottage.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 0:32 
User avatar
Isn't that lovely?

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 8942
Location: Devon
Finances are looking better for me, I'm not down to be call on that weekend, just need to work on the wife, and see if I can book the days off around the weekend for transport etc... So I'd say I'm now at 75% yes.

_________________
Where's the Kaboom? I was expecting an Earth shattering Kaboom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 17:05 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Congrats to:

Mr Dave
Cras
Jem
Gaz

They have all paid in full!

Wouldn't you like to be cool like them?

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 20:35 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Thanks to Jazzy and Joan's for being BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 20:42 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
How much do I need to give you?

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 20:54 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 50905
Location: Nottingham
Cottage buildup doesn't start until the BBQ is out of the way.

I'll pay shortly :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 15:49 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
MaliA wrote:
How much do I need to give you?


£140

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 15:49 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Lonewolves wrote:
Cottage buildup doesn't start until the BBQ is out of the way.

I'll pay shortly :)


Ta.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 20:26 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Congrats to Malc for being a hero and paying, though I think we might ban the kilt this year.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
MaliA and MrsA have become the latest HEROES to pay for the cottage.

We are still way short and need people to pay up, please, as I'm overdue in paying the chap and currently have a rather large shortfall that will be annoying to make up entirely by myself.

Sorry to be a downer there. Please do come though! Lots of fun! New faces encouraged and welcomed! Games! Quiz! Food! Fun!

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:50 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
Might not be mrsA.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 13:42 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
MaliA wrote:
Might not be mrsA.


Unacceptable.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 14:53 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 25th Jul, 2010
Posts: 9632
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.


You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:18 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
I wouldn't go quite that far, myself :)

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:21 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 50905
Location: Nottingham
Curio forgot to book it on the right date last year. This is his penance.

(I am going to pay on Monday)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:35 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
Curiosity wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Might not be mrsA.


Unacceptable.


Might be Pinot, mate.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:35 
User avatar
Paws for thought

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 16025
Location: Just Outside That London, England, Europe
I paid in February.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:37 
User avatar
Comfortably Dumb

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10295
Location: Sunny Stoke
Bamba wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.


You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.


:this: (minus the sweary)

By the way Curio, not sure why I even checked, as I won't be going, but your total is wrong in the first post - the numbers add up to £1250, so there's £50 somewhere. Obviously still quite a bit short though.

_________________
Consolemad | Under Logic
Curse, the day is long
Realise you don't belong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:41 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 7530
Location: Cardiff
I am a useless fool and haven't paid yet, though will be able to in total Monday. Also to my chagrin noticed I'll have to turn up the Saturday morning, as have a ticket to see the most excellent Public Service Broadcasting the Friday night.

_________________
"Peter you've lost the NEWS!"

Bored? Why not look at some pretty pictures on my photography blog? Here: http://petetakespictures.com

Come & See My Flickery Pics Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nervouspete/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:43 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43979
Location: The erogenous zone
Lonewolves wrote:
(I am going to pay on Monday)

Cunt

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:43 
User avatar
Lord Humongous

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43979
Location: The erogenous zone
Mr Dave wrote:
I paid in February.

Smug bastard

_________________
Flickr Behance Discogs

'Not without talent but dragged down by bass turgidity'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 15:54 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
Mimi wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Really wish were able to, but whilst my mother can't walk, awaiting her knee op, we don't have anyone to look after the Coddlet.


He's more than welcome to come too, though I understand if you'd rather not.

Feel free to pop in if you don't, though. Would be lovely to see you.


Unless everyone wants to be used as human trampolines for the entire weekend :D

We might pop in for a half hour one day if we can find an NT place to visit nearby on the weekend, just to come and hug you all up xxx


Yes. Do this.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:04 
User avatar
Isn't that lovely?

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 8942
Location: Devon
MaliA wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Really wish were able to, but whilst my mother can't walk, awaiting her knee op, we don't have anyone to look after the Coddlet.


He's more than welcome to come too, though I understand if you'd rather not.

Feel free to pop in if you don't, though. Would be lovely to see you.


Unless everyone wants to be used as human trampolines for the entire weekend :D

We might pop in for a half hour one day if we can find an NT place to visit nearby on the weekend, just to come and hug you all up xxx


Yes. Do this.


Come for the quiz

_________________
Where's the Kaboom? I was expecting an Earth shattering Kaboom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:09 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
Crooked curio's Cottage Conundrums

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:20 
User avatar

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 19592
Malc wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Yes. Do this.


Come for the quiz

Thanks, guys. It was nice to see this today, regardless of how likely we are to be able to (with everything horrible that happened today making the chances less likely, I suppose). I don't know, but thank you.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:30 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
devilman wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.


You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.


:this: (minus the sweary)

By the way Curio, not sure why I even checked, as I won't be going, but your total is wrong in the first post - the numbers add up to £1250, so there's £50 somewhere. Obviously still quite a bit short though.


I added Kern's £50 today but didn't get round to adding it to the totals or calling him a hero, for which I apologise :D

If everyone on the list pays (minus Grim's friend from work who is a maybe rather than a yes) then we're only £100 short, aka one person short. And I'm sure we can persuade one more person to come.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:37 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
I am trying.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:40 
User avatar
Excellent Member

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 7530
Location: Cardiff
Everybody is hereby cordially reminded not to have too much fun on Friday, so I don't feel aggrieved at having missed out when I arrive Saturday.

Sorry to hear that both you and yours are having some bad times right now Meems. I hope things get better soon, and that we perhaps see you for a very special guest cameo at the cottage. Big hugs.

_________________
"Peter you've lost the NEWS!"

Bored? Why not look at some pretty pictures on my photography blog? Here: http://petetakespictures.com

Come & See My Flickery Pics Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nervouspete/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:48 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 33831
Curio, I haven't checked the dates with Central Command yet, so please consider me a maybe for the next few days.

As soon as get a yes, I'll throw money at you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 16:49 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 43876
Location: West Yorkshire
My mate is checking tonight

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 17:20 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 50905
Location: Nottingham
Curiosity wrote:
devilman wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.


You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.


:this: (minus the sweary)

By the way Curio, not sure why I even checked, as I won't be going, but your total is wrong in the first post - the numbers add up to £1250, so there's £50 somewhere. Obviously still quite a bit short though.


I added Kern's £50 today but didn't get round to adding it to the totals or calling him a hero, for which I apologise :D

If everyone on the list pays (minus Grim's friend from work who is a maybe rather than a yes) then we're only £100 short, aka one person short. And I'm sure we can persuade one more person to come.

Does that include Rach and Danny? If so I'll give them a poke for payment

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 18:56 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Lonewolves wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
devilman wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.


You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.


:this: (minus the sweary)

By the way Curio, not sure why I even checked, as I won't be going, but your total is wrong in the first post - the numbers add up to £1250, so there's £50 somewhere. Obviously still quite a bit short though.


I added Kern's £50 today but didn't get round to adding it to the totals or calling him a hero, for which I apologise :D

If everyone on the list pays (minus Grim's friend from work who is a maybe rather than a yes) then we're only £100 short, aka one person short. And I'm sure we can persuade one more person to come.

Does that include Rach and Danny? If so I'll give them a poke for payment


It does not. I know they were considering it but wasn't sure if they had decided.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 19:14 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 50905
Location: Nottingham
Curiosity wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
devilman wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Sorry to be a downer there.


You're not being a downer, you're asking people to pay the money they fucking well owe. I realise this is technically nothing to do with me as I'm not coming but it's the kind of inconsiderate bullshit that massively boils my piss. If you've signed up to something with shitloads of warning that you'll need to pay and you don't--thus leaving out of pocket the poor bastard who's only crime was to try and sort something on your behalf--then you're being a cunt. Stop being a cunt.


:this: (minus the sweary)

By the way Curio, not sure why I even checked, as I won't be going, but your total is wrong in the first post - the numbers add up to £1250, so there's £50 somewhere. Obviously still quite a bit short though.


I added Kern's £50 today but didn't get round to adding it to the totals or calling him a hero, for which I apologise :D

If everyone on the list pays (minus Grim's friend from work who is a maybe rather than a yes) then we're only £100 short, aka one person short. And I'm sure we can persuade one more person to come.

Does that include Rach and Danny? If so I'll give them a poke for payment


It does not. I know they were considering it but wasn't sure if they had decided.

I'm also asking Gill and Jen again

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 
User avatar
Fitness Nut...

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 18686
Location: shropshire, uk
i forgot I had swapped the weekend with my son, trying to swap it back..

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:18 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
Any progress on any of those people, Myp? Or on paying your own bill :DD

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 13:30 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30019
Paid.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 14:47 
User avatar
Lupine member

Joined: 27th Mar, 2008
Posts: 50905
Location: Nottingham
Paid

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 15:54 
User avatar
INFINITE POWAH

Joined: 1st Apr, 2008
Posts: 30019
Paid before myp.

_________________
http://www.thehomeofawesome.com/
Eagles soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 15:57 
User avatar
Sleepyhead

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 26438
Location: Kidbrooke
MrChris wrote:
Paid before myp.


True story.

Thanks, both.

_________________
I've got a bad feeling about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cotta8e
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 20:34 
SupaMod
User avatar
"Praisebot"

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 14338
Location: Parts unknown
Bamba, I'm no longer a cunt... I've paid!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 857 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: asfish, Columbo, devilman, JohnCoffey, Kern, Pod People, Satsuma, Vogons and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.