Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Techno hats - now available for PS4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:01 
Hello Hello Hello

Last night was board games night (as mentioned back on page one), however it was also a time for mega-Chinese takeaway, beers, chatter, techno-appraisal and general gibber-jabbering.

The member of the party who'd never tried VR before was strapped into the PS4 VR and sent on his way in the THE DEEP demo thingy that comes with the system, and to everyone's surprise started feeling nauseous within about 60 seconds of the descent beginning (i.e. the first time there was any movement), scrabbled a bit to remove to the headset, burped profusely a few times, and that was the end of this VR experience, although he did then say it was very impressive. (For the record, he is the first reported case of nausea during THE DEEP, so maybe one of the small percentage of people who has a fundamentally bad reaction to the tech.)

Thereafter, none of us were at all minded to have a go on anything ourselves, despite it all being set up and available, I was far more interested in having a look at Dishonored 2.

Oh yes the chap has upgraded to a PS4 Pro since I was last round there, which doesn't make any difference to the VR stuff apparently, although I did notice the console itself is quite a bit louder with some very definite fan noise which wasn't present with the base PS4 as I can recall. It looks quite snazzy though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 
Decapodian

It's a bit early for the Pro, but this suggests it will be a worthwhile upgrade.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... experience

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 22:14 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

I now have a PS Technohat. It's really bloody impressive, though I've mostly just tried out all the available demos.
It also makes for an incredible 'personal cinema' if you watch stuff off Plex or whatever through it.

I loaded up the Kitchen demo. The start screen before you even open up the game is you staring into a camera, with a room around you that looks like a slaughter has recently happened in there, and when you look down you can see your seated legs and your arms ziptied together in your lap...

NOPE.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 22:39 
Decapodian

Horror VR games are a whole world of nope. Impressive, but nope.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 22:40 
Best
Board Mother

Cras wrote:
I now have a PS Technohat. It's really bloody impressive, though I've mostly just tried out all the available demos.
It also makes for an incredible 'personal cinema' if you watch stuff off Plex or whatever through it.

I loaded up the Kitchen demo. The start screen before you even open up the game is you staring into a camera, with a room around you that looks like a slaughter has recently happened in there, and when you look down you can see your seated legs and your arms ziptied together in your lap...

NOPE.

I really want to watch you playing this!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 23:35 
Unpossible!

Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Horror VR games are a whole world of nope. Impressive, but nope.

This. I can barely watch YouTube playthoughs :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 16:00 

Yup.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 17:26 

I just did the whole of Arkham VR in one sitting and Jesus Christ. One of the most compelling gaming experiences I've ever had.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 14:19 

PLAYSTATION TECHNOHAT AFTER ONE DAY:

Hardware: great. Very comfortable to wear and easy to put on and take off. Seems to track movements well. I haven't noticed any lag, dizzyness, or nausea from the games running at 60 fps. However it does barf cables all over your living room; the control box plugs into the PS4 via USB, HDMI and the wall for power, then a fat compound cable runs to the headset.

Move controllers: I believe these are technically inferior to the Vive/Rift hand controllers but they feel fine to me.

Graphics: Immediately after you put it on, you do notice some graphical letdowns: things are relatively blurry, there's shimmering dot crawl, there's aliasing, there's muddiness.1080p is definitely the MVP for VR. But! After a minute or so, that fades away, and you just stop noticing it. I don't find it bothersome at all.

Console polish: there's things here that are definitely better than Vive or Rift (at least as I've played them.) Every bit of the PS4's UI is accessible through the headset, with either Move or pad controllers. You can create parties, change settings, load games, browse the store, change games -- things that on the PC I'd be removing the headset every few minutes for. The headset has a headphone jack with a mic port and volume / power controls, so again, it's pretty well thought-out. Also, the TV always shows a "normal" version of the game (ie. not warped into two circles), and the normal speakers still work -- so people in the room can spectate. This has been very hit and miss with PC headsets IME.

Games and demos I've tried:

Batman: Arkham VR: astounding. It's short (about an hour), using the same game engine and voice actors as the Arkham games. It's a standing experience with teleporting movement, and I played it for a bit over an hour solid without any after-effects at all. It's incredible immersive and really, really fun (I said HOLY SHIT a lot.) Worth the price of entry just for the bit where you suit up as Batman then get to look in a mirror and, hey, I'm Batman! Has a New Game+ that adds a lot of Riddler puzzles, so there's more here than the short playtime suggests. I think this is the thing I'd put guests in to demo VR. It was my first experience of teleporting movement, and it feels much more natural than I thought it would.

Until Dawn: Rush Of Blood: a (literally) on-rails shooter, a rollercoaster ride where you have two guns (works with pad but better with Move.) Turns out lightgun games are super good in VR, because they can naturally exploit the head turning. Guns feel accurate enough with Move, although there's some random jitter to targetting. It has some very stomach-cramp-inducing swoops and so on on the rollercoaster but uses them sparingly and to good effect -- it's just a few seconds now and again.

Job Simulator: I haven't tried it yet but MrsDoc is playing it now. She seems to be having fun. It's pretty funny, too!

Kitchen: a very short teaser for RE7. Just terrifying. I yelped multiple times. Super effective.

EVE: Valkyrie: the demo that comes with the headset is really, really short (just a minute). I wasn't convinced. Also it's £40 and it's mostly an online competitive game, which I'm unlikely to enjoy with randos.

Battlezone: didn't think I'd think much of this but it's actually pretty neat. Sitting in the tank feels natural, it's pleasantly zoomy to drive around, and the guns and cannons have a good thump. I wasn't entirely convinced by the targeting model (you're moving a reticule around with the right stick, which feels a bit... non-VR-ish, I guess?)

Rez: Infinite: I've never gotten into a Rez game but it's great in VR. The sense of scale to everything is very impressive. I might pick this up.

Driveclub VR: the only game where the graphics have bothered me: the middle distance is a shimmering mess of slightly crappy textures and dot crawl. Maybe I picked a bad track. The cockpit looks marvellous, though -- I especially like how the games HUD (like lap count etc) are placed on the car's dashboard screen.

Thunder: rhythm action game from some ex-Harmonix (Rock Band) devs. A bit weird and didn't click with me.

Games I'm interested in but haven't played yet:

RE7: obviously.

Don't Stop Talking And Nobody Explodes: also obviously.

DiRT Rally VR: this is getting very good reviews. I want a driving game, obviously, and I think I'd get this over Driveclub.

Fallout 4 VR: only currently confirmed for PC. I hope it ships for PSVR.

Elite: Dangerous: confirmed shipping for PS, but not confirmed for PSVR right now. I hope that changes, I want a space combat game.

Werewolves Within: this is really intriguing, it's online Werewolf (as in, the game like Mafia). It can do body language, whispering to other players, and of course you can have secret displays other people cannot see. Looks neat.

Star Trek: Bridge Crew: pushed back to March but fuck me it looks good. Reporting for duty under Captain Grim....

tl;dr: this is a new console, and it's unproven, and content is a little on the thin side right now. But it's intoxicating and totally lived up the hype and the great reviews it got from the press. Compared to PC, I suspect it's a "good enough" solution, not a great one; but conversely there's a degree of polish and integration here that the PC headsets cannot match.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 14:34 
SupaMod
Commander-in-Cheese

I have been equally impressed by what it can do and yet disappointed at the shortfall in games that can do much with it. But that's to be expected, I guess.

PS Worlds has a ton of really impressive stuff in it. Harsh at £40 though.

Note - that plug in headset jack doesn't let you use a headset mic, oddly. It will always use the mic in the technohat.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 18:34 

I will say: PSVR is probably not a good idea if you're overly concerned with value, or at least play time, for money. Many of the things I've tried are pretty short and some are bordering on being tech demos; but they still cost £15-£20. I'm OK with that, and I knew what I was getting into, and I'm having a hell of a lot of fun with it because (as I said) it's intoxicating; but if you didn't you'd possibly be annoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 19:18 
UltraMod

It's better value* than the Rift in that regard: I laid out about £1800 for it and most of the content is along the same lines.

*saying that I've used it for about 450 hours in iRacing, but I am a special case ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 20:23 

This piece is interesting: http://venturebeat.com/2017/02/20/what- ... ity-games/

In particular:
Quote:
The third part is this idea that when you look at somebody in VR in their living room, it looks very antisocial. But when you get people in a shared environment together, when your physical traits and voice are networked, you get this social presence. “Wow, I’m here with other human beings.” It becomes extremely social. Werewolves Within has been out for a little over two months and we’ve seen some amazing stories, from strangers playing together to how long people spend in the headset to how many friends they add. All sorts of very interesting things from what was, in a lot of ways, a social experiment. It’s a multiplayer-only game. It requires VOIP to play. It’s almost totally personality-driven. The gameplay systems are pretty simple. So much of it is just the players’ personalities.

It's got me thinking about couch co-op in VR. We're all playing GTA, say, in VR; the normal game projected onto a giant (virtual) screen inside the headset. But when we look left and right, we can see each other, see body language and hear each person's voice coming from where they are "sat". I wonder if there's mileage in that idea.

Edit -- and now I'm being told this exists: https://twitter.com/BigscreenVR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 21:13 
UltraMod

I've got BigScreen but not tried it out with friends. Mainly because I think it's just me and GazChap who have a Rift

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 0:06 

Yeah, and I'm an antisocial bastard when it comes to games.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:26 
Can you dig it?

I can't wait to t-bag people in VR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:03 
Bad Girl

I'm waiting for the groin attachment too before I get one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:05 

If I could rent one of these for a weekend for a reasonable sum then I think that would do me really. Sounds like it'll be fun for a while then become a £350 drawer ornament.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 
Gogmagog

markg wrote:
If I could rent one of these for a weekend for a reasonable sum then I think that would do me really. Sounds like it'll be fun for a while then become a £350 drawer ornament.

Like some girls I dated.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:22 
Bad Girl

Vid review of the new PSVR Psychonaunts game.

Summary: This is excellent. Hang about, it's finished? I paid £50 for that!?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:26 
UltraMod

Imagine paying £50 for a short gaming experience!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:29 
Gogmagog

Satsuma wrote:

Like some girls I dated.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 
Unpossible!

MaliA wrote:
Satsuma wrote:

Like some girls I dated.

Hey, you pay for the full hour. How you fill it is your choice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 15:34 
Excellent Member

I picked up a PSVR kit and upgraded my PS4 to the Pro not long after Christmas and would echo the other comments here i.e. it's surprisingly impressive and definitely 'good enough' for the money compared to the outlay that even a basic Vive/Rift setup would cost. In terms of 'full games' I've got the following:

Robinson: The Journey: sci platform-y explore-y puzzle-y thing set on a dinosaur planet. The gameplay is relatively basic but there's been a genuine effort here to build a proper world and it's visually impressive. As a non-VR game you wouldn't give it a second look but the added immersiveness of VR makes enough of the setting to make it worthwhile. I enjoyed it but can't recommend it wholeheartedly because I suspect a lot of people wouldn't be satisfied with it for a full price game.
Arkham VR: short but brilliant, as others have said. I really loved the Riddler puzzles in the game and wished there was more of that stuff because it just works so well in VR.
Wayward Sky: the demo of this charmed me so much that I picked it up on a whim. Also because the way the Move controls allow you to interact with the puzzle sections it brings an experience that I really wanted from VR (and will probably get properly from I Expect You to Die now it's finally out). Again, I'd struggle to recommend this entirely just because it's so hilariously easy, and it does get repetitive after a while, but it's so well put together and nicely designed that I'm happy with it. Basically, if you enjoyed the demo you'd enjoy the full game.

Stuff I've got on my 'want' list:

Job Simulator: I've played the demo of this and it looks like a fun experience with a lot of nice touches (e.g. you can put any object at in the photocopier and a replica will pop out). It's stretching the definite of 'game' of course but I'm trusting the amount of humour that's stuffed into the parts of it I've seen/played.
Psychonauts: The Rhombus of Ruin: a point and click thing set in the Psychonauts universe. Solving interactive puzzles is pretty much what I want out of VR so I'm looking forward to this despite the usual 'cost vs length' concerns.
I Expect You To Die: mentioned above already by Cras/the Doc and is something I've been gagging for ever since reading about it. I'm currently playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution but IEYTD is absolutely first thing into the PS4 once I'm done with that.
Bound: a pretty abstract 'platform' game that got mixed reviews initially and wasn't something I was massively interested in as a non-VR game, but I checked it out when they release the VR demo and I'm now really into this. The abstract geometrics of the world it's set in look incredible in VR and as I seem to have been blessed with very strong VR legs I can manage the most immersive of the four different camera options they've now patched in which makes it feel brilliant to play. This is probably third priority for me behind IEYTD and Psychonauts.
Mervils: platform game with a VR camera view, much in the view of the Rift's Lucky's Tale. It looks a bit basic and 'indie' and I wouldn't usually have paid it to much attention if not for the chat I'm hearing that it's the closest thing available to a full version of the brilliant 'Robot Rescue' demo from the Playroom VR. There's no way in hell it can be anywhere near as adoreable and brilliantly designed as Robot Rescue because very little is so I'm sceptical, but I'm keeping an open mind until I get a chance to check out some videos of it in action.
Windlands: a platform game that sees you using a hookshot type of thing to try and clamber up a load of massive open levels. I've watched someone play it in non-VR and it looked kind of frustrating at points so I'm not 100% convinced by it, but I could see how the experience of it in VR would be very impressive indeed. I have heard though that it's probably the single most likely game to make you feel sick with some people being completely unable to play it so there's a risk there of dropping cash on it when there's no demo available.
Volume: stealth em up made by the same guy who did Thomas Was Alone. It's been available as a normal non-VR game for ages and was already on my want list so the ability to play the whole thing in VR just adds a bit more incentive. Especially as I'm not sure how much VR will actually add to this.
Here They Lie: this first person horror game got very mixed review (Jim Sterling especially fucking despised it) but I really enjoyed the demo and they've apparently just put out a massive patch to improve the VR side of things and add extra Pro support so I'm in. Again, the fact that I seem to be able to manage the full on 'smooth' camera helps me enjoy these types of game when other might be nauseated or need to put up with annoying 'comfort settings' turned on.

I've also really enjoyed a lot of the demos that are available (Headmaster, Tumble, Rush of Blood and Thumper especially) but I'm not sure a lot of them would capture my interest long term.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 15:36 

No RE7 in your list?

I watched the trailer video for Wildlands. Nope, nope, noppity nope. That looks like it would be far too much for me in VR.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 15:36 
UltraMod

Out

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 15:41 
Excellent Member

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
No RE7 in your list?

No, but not because of doubts about the VR experience which is fucking awesome based on the demo. It's more that certain mechanics of RE games (hardcore inventory management and the restriction on placement/number of save points) annoy the shit out of me in general so I'm not sure I'd enjoy the game in any form. They done a sterling job in the VR implementation for sure though and hats off to them for that.

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I watched the trailer video for Wildlands. Nope, nope, noppity nope. That looks like it would be far too much for me in VR.

Yeah, I'm far from convinced it would work myself and probably it'll get knocked down and then off my list as more VR games become available.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 16:07 

Drifting OT slightly, how are you finding the Pro? How noisy is it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 16:24 
Excellent Member

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Drifting OT slightly, how are you finding the Pro? How noisy is it?

I genuinely haven't noticed any difference at all in the noise levels, though it's possibly worth noting that I traditionally seem to have a high tolerance for that kind of thing as none of the consoles I've ever owned have bothered me in that regard.

Aside from that it's a bit hard to comment because, not having a 4K TV, you'd need a normal PS4 running alongside to really know what the difference is. My reason for switching was the apparent improved experience in VR stuff but I look forward to higher framerates etc in games as devs get to grip with it. I do remember getting some amount of nausea when playing Robinson in VR prior to the upgrade which has since completely disappeared, but given the timing I can't say whether I've just got more used to VR as time's gone on or if the Pro's output is somehow improving my experience. It's a bit of a shame actually that I finished and sold Rise of the Tomb Raider right before I got the Pro as it seems to have amongst the best support and it would've been nice to see and already beautiful game looking nicer and/or running at a higher frame rate. I'm playing Deus Ex at the moment which apparently has supersampling at 1080p and some other tweaks but it's impossible to know what's different.

Given the (relatively) low cost of the upgrade, assuming you sell your old PS4, I'm definitely happy to have done it; especially as Pro support seems to be improving and becoming more common as time goes on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 16:41 

I'm vaguely tempted right now. Like you, my TV is 1080p (and I have no interest in 4k) but the improvements at 1080p are starting to arrive (Fallout 4 just got a really big patch, for example) and it seems lots of VR games are using the extra power. I suspect this will become more and more significant as time goes on. On the other hand, console noise pisses me off, and I've heard the Pro is as loud as my launch-generation PS4. So I might try and hold out for a hopefully quieter v2 hardware revision. I probably won't though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 16:57 
Excellent Member

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
I'm vaguely tempted right now. Like you, my TV is 1080p (and I have no interest in 4k) but the improvements at 1080p are starting to arrive (Fallout 4 just got a really big patch, for example) and it seems lots of VR games are using the extra power. I suspect this will become more and more significant as time goes on. On the other hand, console noise pisses me off, and I've heard the Pro is as loud as my launch-generation PS4. So I might try and hold out for a hopefully quieter v2 hardware revision. I probably won't though.

Actually, that's pertinent information for your question I hadn't considered: my non-Pro PS4 was the original version rather than the slim so I'm comparing the Pro to that. If the original model Ps4 bothered you then there's definitely more chance the Pro will I suppose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 17:00 

Bamba wrote:
Actually, that's pertinent information for your question I hadn't considered: my non-Pro PS4 was the original version rather than the slim so I'm comparing the Pro to that. If the original model Ps4 bothered you then there's definitely more chance the Pro will I suppose.

Yes, indeed. It's something I already live with, and it's not the end of the world, but the whiny high-speed fans console designers favour (except the Xbox One) irritate me. I went so far as to upgrade both my 360s late in their life to the quietest "Jasper" chipset ones, which involves fun and games in Game as I demanded to examine the box to work out which version I was holding.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 18:34 
Paws for thought

Bamba wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Yeah, I'm far from convinced it would work myself and probably it'll get knocked down and then off my list as more VR games become available.

I own windlands for the vive.

Frankly, my main complaint with it is that it's just a bit boring.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 19:56 
Excellent Painter

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

I can't say I've noticed any noise from mine, at all. Obviously, the only point of reference I have is a non jasper (I think) 360, and it's virtually silent compared to that. I'll have a proper listen tonight if I get a chance to play.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 21:05 
Ticket to Ride World Champion

I have the slim non pro and it is silent, except for the few times it runs the cd player up, eden then it is very quiet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 21:17 
Paws for thought

Bobbyaro wrote:
I have the slim non pro and it is silent, except for the few times it runs the cd player up, eden then it is very quiet.

Mali will be pleased

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 21:22 
Gogmagog

Mr Dave wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:

Mali will be pleased

You have fucking got to be joking ne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 21:25 
Paws for thought

MaliA wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:

Mali will be pleased

You have fucking got to be joking ne

It's got a CD player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 21:34 
Filthy Junkie Bitch

Player player player player player player player player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 21:36 
Gogmagog

Nooooooo.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 21:41 
Sitting balls-back folder

I have no ps4 at all, but other people I know say the pro is much quieter than... Amateur?

Seems like there might be significantly variable build quality going on?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 17:16 
Excellent Painter

@doccyg. I can confirm that my pro is as near as damn silent, apart from the occasional click or whir from the drive. No fan noise at all as far as I could tell, and this was with it sitting on top of the unit that holds the TV, not in a cupboard beneath.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 18:53 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/26/b ... ej508r6vSF

Quote:
It turns out Mr. House was too cautious. The headset, PlayStation VR, has been scarce in many stores, especially in Japan, since it went on sale in October. In an interview at his Silicon Valley office on Friday, Mr. House revealed PlayStation VR’s sales for the first time, saying consumers had purchased 915,000 of the headsets as of Feb. 19, roughly four months after it went on sale.

Sony’s internal goal was to sell one million of the headsets in its first six months, by mid-April. The company will almost certainly surpass that forecast. “You literally have people lining up outside stores when they know stock is being replenished,” said Mr. House, describing the scene in Japan, one of the largest games markets.

Sony’s primary competitors, Oculus from Facebook and HTC, have not disclosed sales of their premium headsets. One research firm, SuperData Research, estimates there were 243,000 Oculus Rift headsets and 420,000 HTC Vive headsets sold by the end of last year.
So PSVR has very possibly outsold Rift and Vive combined, in a much shorter space of time during which it was often out of stock. Pretty impressive for Sony.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 18:59 
Excellent Member

Apparently there's a few more demos for VR games available if you make an account on the Hong Kong PSN store:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/ ... the_demos/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:11 

It's certainly impressive, although given the difference in entry cost (and "pre-installed" market base) not entirely unsurprising.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

And let's not forget that Microsoft claimed the original Kinect sold billions and billions of units and look at how that panned out.

Hopefully the Playstation techno hat will do better. Like every peripheral, it needs some killer software on it to attract the masses.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

I still wish the Kinect had been bundled with the Bone. It's way better than the Playstation camera (I especially miss the physical tracking).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:30 
SupaMod
"Praisebot"

Grim... wrote:
I still wish the Kinect had been bundled with the Bone. It's way better than the Playstation camera (I especially miss the physical tracking).

Yeah, because bundling it worked wonders with the Xbox One....

Seriously though, the voice integration on the Xbox One is top notch. Almost worth the price of the Kinect alone (I did only pay £30 for mine though so that helped)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:31 

Kinect *was* bundled with the XB1, for the first year or so.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:50 
SupaMod
Est. 1978

It was more like six months. I shall rephrase:

I still wish the Kinect had been bundled with the Bone forever, because then people might have done some really cool stuff with it.

Reply to topic  [ 924 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next