Be Excellent To Each Other

And, you know, party on. Dude.

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 17:03 
User avatar
What-ho, chaps!

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 2135
Plz do

_________________
[www.mrdictionary.net]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:15 
User avatar
gooby pls

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 13703
Location: Shropshire, UK
Does anyone have WipEout Omega Collection and/or Gran Turismo Sport for the PS4 that they would be willing to sell?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 15:30 
User avatar
Master of dodgy spelling....

Joined: 25th Sep, 2008
Posts: 22236
Location: shropshire, uk
Anyone interested in a PlayStation 4 slim 500g, with one pad (I think I have the box), before I send to CEX.

_________________
MetalAngel wrote:
Kovacs: From 'unresponsive' to 'kebab' in 3.5 seconds


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:34 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:36 
User avatar
Isn't that lovely?

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10533
Location: Devon
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.

_________________
Where's the Kaboom? I was expecting an Earth shattering Kaboom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.


That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:52 
User avatar
Isn't that lovely?

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 10533
Location: Devon
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.


That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.



Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:(

_________________
Where's the Kaboom? I was expecting an Earth shattering Kaboom!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11284
Location: Mount Olympus
We might, but Joans is currently in a meeting. Give me 30 mins and I'll check. :)

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:55 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11284
Location: Mount Olympus
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.


That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.



Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:(

Tbh part of me felt the same way, it's brought me so much fun and laughter. But I'm pretty sure it's all in the loft now and we've made the decision to sell the 360 so unlikely to get played anytime before we retire.

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:55 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.


That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.



Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:(


haha, no worries! And fair play to the young lad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:56 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.


That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.



Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:(

Tbh part of me felt the same way, it's brought me so much fun and laughter. But I'm pretty sure it's all in the loft now and we've made the decision to sell the 360 so unlikely to get played anytime before we retire.


I wouldn't want to deprive your future retired rocking selves!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:59 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11284
Location: Mount Olympus
Findus Fop wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.


That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.



Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:(

Tbh part of me felt the same way, it's brought me so much fun and laughter. But I'm pretty sure it's all in the loft now and we've made the decision to sell the 360 so unlikely to get played anytime before we retire.


I wouldn't want to deprive your future retired rocking selves!

Haha! Just spoken to Joan's and he's happy to let it go too. We have the game, but the guitars and drum kit is in the loft. It will be after work now when we have time to get it down and properly look at what we have. Will that be alright, or too late?

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 13:01 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?


Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.


That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.



Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:(

Tbh part of me felt the same way, it's brought me so much fun and laughter. But I'm pretty sure it's all in the loft now and we've made the decision to sell the 360 so unlikely to get played anytime before we retire.


I wouldn't want to deprive your future retired rocking selves!

Haha! Just spoken to Joan's and he's happy to let it go too. We have the game, but the guitars and drum kit is in the loft. It will be after work now when we have time to get it down and properly look at what we have. Will that be alright, or too late?


Oh goodness there's no rush at all. Not trying to get it before xmas or anything. Thank you so much!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 13:08 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11284
Location: Mount Olympus
Brilliant, we'll get it all together and that way can see if any other bits are of interest to people too. :)

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 21:58 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11284
Location: Mount Olympus
Sorry Mr Fop, I got home really late and we've been running around sorting stuff out for tomorrow since. We're still happy to do this on Wednesday when we are back though if you would still like us to? Right now I need a stiff drink and an early night. Zzzz

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 23:52 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Ah thank you, please don't apologize! Whenever is convenient for you. And thank you again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 17:47 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
@Findus Fop

Sorry, it's been a busy couple of months. From first look we appear to have a copy of rock band, a guitar, drum kit and microphone, although from what I can see we're missing any drum sticks, and the guitar and drum kit both use a little adaptor cable on the end of them, but I can only find one, so I might to do some hunting.
The guitar appears to work, but I'm a bit rusty, I never really got on with drumming or singing, so I'll give the drums and mic a quick test, but will assume any poor scores are my own fault rather than the hardware.

For completeness, there are several other wireless guitar hero guitars, which I'll test in a bit. From memory, they all work with rock band, they just don't have the extra set of buttons on the neck that you could tap at certain points in the song.

Anyway, I'll report back after I've done more "testing".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 18:49 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Joans wrote:
@Findus Fop

Sorry, it's been a busy couple of months. From first look we appear to have a copy of rock band, a guitar, drum kit and microphone, although from what I can see we're missing any drum sticks, and the guitar and drum kit both use a little adaptor cable on the end of them, but I can only find one, so I might to do some hunting.
The guitar appears to work, but I'm a bit rusty, I never really got on with drumming or singing, so I'll give the drums and mic a quick test, but will assume any poor scores are my own fault rather than the hardware.

For completeness, there are several other wireless guitar hero guitars, which I'll test in a bit. From memory, they all work with rock band, they just don't have the extra set of buttons on the next that you could tap at certain points in the song.

Anyway, I'll report back after I've done more "testing".


Ah you absolute gent, thank you so much. Hope it's not too much faff, really appreciate it. Let me know what you'd like for it once you've tested.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 13:43 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
Progress!

Of the three wireless guitars, two have been dumped on the loft still with their batteries in, so I'll see how well I can clean them up. The third is the black one that came with Guitar Hero 3, and works ok (although the up strum seems a little unresponsive, so might be a hindrance on faster songs).

Attachment:
20220313_122738.jpg


Attachment:
20220313_123946.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:28 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Joans wrote:
Progress!

Of the three wireless guitars, two have been dumped on the loft still with their batteries in, so I'll see how well I can clean them up. The third is the black one that came with Guitar Hero 3, and works ok (although the up strum seems a little unresponsive, so might be a hindrance on faster songs).

Attachment:
20220313_122738.jpg


Attachment:
20220313_123946.jpg


So sorry, I completely forgot to reply to this. Really kind of you to do all this. Though it would just be one guitar I'm after, not multiple guitars (the latter would mean death by Mrs fop).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 17:47 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47957
Location: Cheshire
I have 2x adult and a car parking ticket for sale for Bearded Theory 26 - 29th May. Selling for less than RRP. Also, have 2x children (0-7) tickets which are free)
https://beardedtheory.co.uk/


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 14:16 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
Sorry, I know this has taken for ever, but I'm slowly getting there

All hardware tested and I think it's working properly within the limits of my abilities.
We appear to have:
The Guitar Hero 3 black wireless guitar
The Rock Band wired guitar
The Rock Band drum kit + pedal (the wooden spoons I used as drumsticks aren't included)
The Rock Band mic.
Rock Band usb hub (which I assume is for plugging loads of stuff in at the same time).

As I said above, the drum kit and rock band guitar both use a proprietary 360 to usb adaptor, and I appear to have lost one, so you could only use one of them at the same time.

I"ll see what we've got in terms of boxes to package it up in and work out what it might cost.

Expect another update in a couple of months (I'm saying this tongue in cheek, but let's see what happens).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 14:20 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
I think this is the adaptor, so easy enough to get another one if you wanted.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breakaway-US ... 635-2958-0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 14:43 
User avatar
Can you dig it?

Joined: 5th Apr, 2008
Posts: 4394
MaliA wrote:
I have 2x adult and a car parking ticket for sale for Bearded Theory 26 - 29th May. Selling for less than RRP. Also, have 2x children (0-7) tickets which are free)
https://beardedtheory.co.uk/


The Lagan is my friend from school's band.

And Foxy Acetylene is an ace name.

That is all

_________________
rumours about the high quality of the butter reached Yerevan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 21:09 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Joans wrote:
Sorry, I know this has taken for ever, but I'm slowly getting there

All hardware tested and I think it's working properly within the limits of my abilities.
We appear to have:
The Guitar Hero 3 black wireless guitar
The Rock Band wired guitar
The Rock Band drum kit + pedal (the wooden spoons I used as drumsticks aren't included)
The Rock Band mic.
Rock Band usb hub (which I assume is for plugging loads of stuff in at the same time).

As I said above, the drum kit and rock band guitar both use a proprietary 360 to usb adaptor, and I appear to have lost one, so you could only use one of them at the same time.

I"ll see what we've got in terms of boxes to package it up in and work out what it might cost.

Expect another update in a couple of months (I'm saying this tongue in cheek, but let's see what happens).


Amazing, thank you mate! :) No rush, enjoying the slow reveal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:51 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
Slow reveal time.
So, I've found info online about what size box I need to package to the drums (18x18x24 in case I need it again), but the packing boxes we've got left from moving house are just a bit too small (they're like 18x18x21.5, which is a bit annoying). I did try and fit the drums in, but even diagonally, they protrude a bit, and that's without anything to try and protect them.

At this point, it's probably worth asking where you live?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 14:44 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 37900
And so the long con reveals itself


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 18:07 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Excellent! I live in Hove, will share address and that over DM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:42 
User avatar
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Joined: 18th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11766
No, you're doing this wrong. This needs to be delivered via a network of beexers who are going to be near each other at some point, slowly (incredibly slowly) working it's way down the country.

_________________
No, it was a giant robot castle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:30 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Bobbyaro wrote:
No, you're doing this wrong. This needs to be delivered via a network of beexers who are going to be near each other at some point, slowly (incredibly slowly) working it's way down the country.


What we need is a Beex 'n' Ping app that can use bluetooth to identify when you're in the vicinity of another Beexer.

Would obviously require Joans to carry the box around on his person until he received the first ping.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 13:02 
User avatar
Unpossible!

Joined: 27th Jun, 2008
Posts: 37900
That wouldn't work. Joans and Jazzy would keep pinging each other


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 13:29 
Best
User avatar
Board Mother

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11284
Location: Mount Olympus
DavPaz wrote:
That wouldn't work. Joans and Jazzy would keep pinging each other

:hat:

_________________
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
GJ is right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:33 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
Bobbyaro wrote:
No, you're doing this wrong. This needs to be delivered via a network of beexers who are going to be near each other at some point, slowly (incredibly slowly) working it's way down the country.

I had considered this, I figured if I could get it to a London beexer that's close enough.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:47 
Awesome
User avatar
Yes

Joined: 6th Apr, 2008
Posts: 12125
Joans wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
No, you're doing this wrong. This needs to be delivered via a network of beexers who are going to be near each other at some point, slowly (incredibly slowly) working it's way down the country.

I had considered this, I figured if I could get it to a London beexer that's close enough.

No, that's not Hove, you're thinking 'hovel'

_________________
Always proof read carefully in case you any words out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:31 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
Keen followers of the Rock Band's journey south from Joans and GJ will be thrilled to learn it arrived yesterday! Just managed to have a go on Gimme Shelter on the drums. The kick drum is bloody hard isn't it. But once you get in a groove, what a buzz. Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:37 
User avatar
Ticket to Ride World Champion

Joined: 18th Apr, 2008
Posts: 11766
Findus Fop wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Oh goodness there's no rush at all. Not trying to get it before xmas or anything. Thank you so much!


Joans really took this bit to heart.

_________________
No, it was a giant robot castle!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 14:45 
User avatar
Prince of Fops

Joined: 14th May, 2009
Posts: 4167
It was well worth the wait


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 19:52 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
I'm in the process of clearing out some old computer magazines, and while I will probably try and shift some on ebay if I think they might be worth anything, I've got some that are quite tatty (missing pages, had bits cut out of them, or I've scribbled something about the contents on the front).
They are (for now) copies of C&VG and ACE from the late 80s/early 90s, and are pretty much only of use for nostalgic purposes.
If anyone is interested, then I can list exactly what issues are going, and ideally, someone that's going to MeatUp or the cottage would like them (although at the moment it's only about half a dozen magazines, but there maybe more as I get round to actually going through stuff).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:13 
User avatar
Gogmagog

Joined: 30th Mar, 2008
Posts: 47957
Location: Cheshire
Commonwealth games tickets!

2 adults and 2 under 16 for the rhythm gymnastics at 10am at the Arena in B'ham on 6th.
2 adults and 2 under 16 for the finals and medals of table tennis and para table tennis at the NEC just by Brum, starts at half nine.sunday 7th August.

_________________
Mr Chris wrote:
MaliA isn't just the best thing on the internet - he's the best thing ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 20:15 
User avatar

Joined: 31st Mar, 2008
Posts: 8592
With the cottage fast approaching (I'm talking about next years, obviously, given my rapid packaging skills), does anyone have any interest in either (or both) an XBox 360 Arcade unit (with 512MB build in memory card, and 120 gig hard drive), or a moddable/modded Switch with Hekate/Atmosphere installed?

Obviously available to non-cottage attendees, and given that they don't require gigantic boxes, I will probably manage to post them this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BikNorton and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search within this thread:
You are using the 'Ted' forum. Bill doesn't really exist any more. Bogus!
Want to help out with the hosting / advertising costs? That's very nice of you.
Are you on a mobile phone? Try http://beex.co.uk/m/
RIP, Owen. RIP, MrC.

Powered by a very Grim... version of phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.