Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 17:03 
What-ho, chaps!

Plz do

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:15 
gooby pls

Does anyone have WipEout Omega Collection and/or Gran Turismo Sport for the PS4 that they would be willing to sell?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 15:30 
Master of dodgy spelling....

Anyone interested in a PlayStation 4 slim 500g, with one pad (I think I have the box), before I send to CEX.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:34 
Prince of Fops

Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:36 
Isn't that lovely?

Findus Fop wrote:
Before I go nosing through Gumtree and eBay, does anyone have a copy and kit for Rock Band on XBOX 360 they'd be happy to sell?

Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 
Prince of Fops

Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Maybe?

I'd need to check with the kids if they are happy for it to go, but afaik it's been used twice in the last five years.

That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:52 
Isn't that lovely?

Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Maybe?

That would be awesome, though if they're anything like mine they'll instantly become very attached to the idea of playing with something once they're reminded of its existence.

Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

:(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 
Best
Board Mother

We might, but Joans is currently in a meeting. Give me 30 mins and I'll check. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:55 
Best
Board Mother

Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Maybe?

Unfortunately you are indeed right, I checked with my eldest (who, btw is 23) and he does not want me to sell it, and was quite angry with me that I would even consider it!

Tbh part of me felt the same way, it's brought me so much fun and laughter. But I'm pretty sure it's all in the loft now and we've made the decision to sell the 360 so unlikely to get played anytime before we retire.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:55 
Prince of Fops

Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Maybe?

haha, no worries! And fair play to the young lad.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:56 
Prince of Fops

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Maybe?

Tbh part of me felt the same way, it's brought me so much fun and laughter. But I'm pretty sure it's all in the loft now and we've made the decision to sell the 360 so unlikely to get played anytime before we retire.

I wouldn't want to deprive your future retired rocking selves!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:59 
Best
Board Mother

Findus Fop wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Maybe?

Haha! Just spoken to Joan's and he's happy to let it go too. We have the game, but the guitars and drum kit is in the loft. It will be after work now when we have time to get it down and properly look at what we have. Will that be alright, or too late?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 13:01 
Prince of Fops

Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Malc wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Maybe?

Haha! Just spoken to Joan's and he's happy to let it go too. We have the game, but the guitars and drum kit is in the loft. It will be after work now when we have time to get it down and properly look at what we have. Will that be alright, or too late?

Oh goodness there's no rush at all. Not trying to get it before xmas or anything. Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 13:08 
Best
Board Mother

Brilliant, we'll get it all together and that way can see if any other bits are of interest to people too. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 21:58 
Best
Board Mother

Sorry Mr Fop, I got home really late and we've been running around sorting stuff out for tomorrow since. We're still happy to do this on Wednesday when we are back though if you would still like us to? Right now I need a stiff drink and an early night. Zzzz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 23:52 
Prince of Fops

Ah thank you, please don't apologize! Whenever is convenient for you. And thank you again.

Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5