Beex, Yo.
YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN!
PSN thread-oh
Tee-hee
Page 1 of 6 [ 278 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Thought we should have a thread for PSN store updates, demos, new games, downloadable gubbins, etc.

I've just noticed the Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 demo is now on there which I'm downloading, it's about 200MB. Also today there's the Tiger Woods 10 demo, inFamous demo and a Red Faction something or other online multiplayer demo. Yeah boyeee!
I love this time of year when it's time for new tiger woods and FIFA :) I haven't updated tiger woods since 07 so this one could be worth a shot.
I had TW 08 and didn't reckon it were much cop. The last one I enjoyed was 04, sadly.
I liked 07 but haven't played it for a while. It was the ideal game for when having a wee smoke/drink with friends because it wasn't too demanding but since I only drink now I find I prefer to play violent energetic games rather than mellow golf games...
jonarob wrote:
I've just noticed the Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 demo is now on there which I'm downloading, it's about 200MB.

Hope you've got two controllers.
Motherfuckers.
Update: 28/05/09 (Stolen from another forum)

Downloadable Games

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars (£7.99/€9.99)
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars is a fast-paced first-person multiplayer shooter where you choose your side in the battle of technology vs. humanity. Manipulate your environment and kill your enemies with your choice of gunfire and/or telekinetic superpowers.
PEGI 16+

Inferno Pool (£6.29/€7.99)
This could well be the most insane version of Pool you’ll ever play, with mayhem filled multiplayer, incredible skill shots and a punishing Inferno Mode, pick up your cue, rack those balls up and experience the fun.
PEGI 3+
Game Demos

Crash Commando Trial (free)
If you haven’t already downloaded the full version of Crash Commando then now is your chance to experience the mayhem via this single player trial. Sample the frenzied combat, innovative blend of retro arcade gameplay and ludicrously powerful weapons today.
PEGI 12+

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars Trial (free)
This trial will allow you to sample the frenetic nature of Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars and then allow you to purchase the full game via an upgrade made available on the store once you choose to buy.
PEGI 16+

Add-On Game Content

Ferrari Challenge Packs
For over sixty years, the Ferrari has been synonymous with speed, excitement and glamour. Now you can experience all the high-speed thrills and unrivaled style of the Ferrari in Ferrari Challenge.
PEGI 3+

Track and Car Pack - Nurburgring, 599 GTB, Enzo, 430 Scuderia, 612 Sessanta, F330 P4 (This pack contains all the individual content listed below) (£4.49/€4.99)

* Additional Car - Enzo Ferrari (£1.29/€1.49)
* Additional Car - Ferrari 430 Scuderia (£1.29/€1.49)
* Additional Car - Ferrari I 599 GTB Fiorano (£1.29/€1.49)
* Additional Car - Ferrari 612 Sessanta (£1.29/€1.49)
* Additional Car - Ferrari F330 P4 (£1.29/€1.49)
* Additional Track– Nurburgring (£2.89/€2.99)

Cuboid
You can now enjoy further action from this 3D puzzle game (in which you maneuver a rectangular block through lush environments in the hunt towards mystical exits) via these additional packs:
PEGI 3+

* Bundle Pack - (This pack bundles together the Booster Pack and Level Editor Pack) (£7.99/€4.99)
* Booster Pack (£3.19/€2.99)
* Level Editor Pack (£4.79/€3.99)

LittleBigPlanet
Now available for download for your Sackboy are these great packs featuring legendary characters from the celebrated British comic 2000AD, choose the individual costumes of Judge Dredd, Johnny Alpha, Rogue Trooper and Hammerstein, or get the costume kit comprising of all four.
PEGI 7+

* 2000AD Costume Kit (£4.79/€5.99)
* Judge Dredd Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
* Hammerstein Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
* Johnny Alpha Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
* Rogue Trooper Costume (£1.59/€1.99)

Saints Row 2 – Corporate Warfare (£4.79/€5.99)
Corporate Warfare, the second piece of additional content for Saints Row, brings with it a new mission and multiplayer maps, more vehicles AND expanded customization options.
PEGI 18+

Sonic Unleashed – Apotos & Shamar Adventure Pack (£2.39/€2.99)
Five daytime & four nighttime stages will take you through a quaint seaside town and ancient ruins in a desert oasis! This pack includes three brand new stages and six new missions.
PEGI 7+

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – Mohawk Signature Livery Pack (free)
Another exclusive livery pack to customise your vehicle with, available for a limited time only; hurry if you want to download this free pack before it’s gone.
PEGI 12+

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 – Additional Missions 4 – 6
(free)

More mobile suit action is waiting for you with three more new missions available for download. Missions 5 and 6 give you the opportunity to collect those hard to find parts for rare mobile suits.
PEGI 12+

Guitar Hero: World Tour
Build your song collection further with this additional track:
PEGI 12+

* ‘The Touch’ by Stan Bush (£1.59/€1.99)

Rock Band
Another week, another bunch of tracks ready for download:
PEGI 12+

* ‘Cuz U R Next’ - Ministry (£0.99/€1.49)
* ‘Lieslieslies’ – Ministry (£0.99/€1.49)
* ‘Linger’ – The Cranberries (£0.99/€1.49)
* ‘She’s Not There’ – The Zombies (£0.99/€1.49)
* ‘Tell Her No’ – The Zombies (£0.99/€1.49)
* ‘The Great Satan’ – Ministry (£0.99/€1.49)
* Ministry Pack 01 (£2.49/€3.99)

Videos

MAG Trailer (free)

Trash Panic Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Assault Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Engineer Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Medic Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Saboteur Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Scout Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Tactician Trailer (free)
Themes and Wallpapers

F.E.A.R.2: Project Origin – MP Theme (free)
PlayStation Store via PSP and Media Manager
Game Demos (also available via the PS3 store)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Demo (free)
Do you have what it takes to team up with your friends and become the ultimate hunter? Gather your team and embark on 3 dangerous quests through woodlands, swamps and deserts, hunting some of the fiercest and most majestic monsters that ever lived.
PEGI 12+

Rock Band Unplugged Demo
(free)
For the first time on PSP the Rock Band experience is here, so what are you waiting for? Come and experience the full band experience in the palm of your hand.
PEGI 12+
Add-On Game Content (also available via the PS3 store)

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - Additional Quests 1 (free)
Enhance your Strikeforce experience with these new missions and challenges.
PEGI 12+
Also, there's a European Official Playstation Blog now:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Launched today, just like the US one but EU centric.
Is that like the PSP one?
I don't think anyones mentioned that the backgrounds and themes are free on PS3. Well they are!
FFVII has been announced to appear on the European PSN today. Not sure if anything else is going on.
jonarob wrote:
FFVII has been announced to appear on the European PSN today. Not sure if anything else is going on.

RuySan will be pleased.
Buzz! HQ is on PlayStation Home now as well (source), and Killzone 2 patch v.1.27 has gone live (source). Exciting times.
I got a game from PSN, part of a trilogy of games I think, about vampires maybe. You start off in a hut in a forest. I didn't like it.
And it won't let me download Super Stardust, the cunt.
That sounds a bit shit. Why can't you download Stardust? And was the game that survival horror game? Can't remember its name now, hang on...

edit: Siren: Blood Curse?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siren_Blood_Curse

For some reason it's available to download on the PSN in parts, as one huge thing and available to buy in GAME in a retail box second hand for like a fiver. Nearly bought it a few weeks ago.
Yes, that was it. Maybe it gets better if you can figure out the first puzzle. I couldn't.
I heard it was alright...

So why no Stardust? You getting an error?
Dunno. I downloaded the demo, liked it, went back and there's no 'download' button.
Grim... wrote:
Dunno. I downloaded the demo, liked it, went back and there's no 'download' button.

Went back where? You'll need to drill down to the correct package in the Store, IIRC.
When I went back to the store, I mean. Oh God, I did that. I looked everywhere. I can buy all the updates, just not the main game itself. Sucks :(
Looking at my transaction history, I got "Super Stardust HD : Demo and Upgrade"

No add ons. Perhaps there was an option on game.

What does it say for you?
I bought Trash Panic last night, but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Probably wouldn't have done if it was more than £3.99, so good work on the price, Sony.

Import review at Eurogamer -

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/gomibako-review
Ah cool, I was wondering what that was and now I've put two and two together. Think I'll have a look tonight. Was there a demo?
jonarob wrote:
Ah cool, I was wondering what that was and now I've put two and two together. Think I'll have a look tonight. Was there a demo?

Don't think so, no.
The Rev Owen wrote:
jonarob wrote:

Don't think so, no.

Ah well :(
Playstation Blog has the full list, including new cars for GTI Club+! (instabuy):

Quote:
Hope you all enjoyed the E3 trailers we put on the store yesterday, there were definitely some great titles shown off. Now though, it’s back to normal proceedings with our weekly Thursday publish.

For those of you who’ve been asking about the release of Final Fantasy VII, I can confirm that we now have the English and Spanish language versions live on the Store today. Although, I have to apologise to those who are waiting for the French and German language versions as we’ve had to delay those versions until tomorrow afternoon.

Alongside the release of FFVII we’ve got a nicely varied selection of content for you this week: there is the great puzzler Trash Panic; for the fight-fans out there we have the demo of Fight Night Round 4; GTI Club gets some additional cars for you to race in; and those Resistance 2 Grim and Malikov skins are now available too. It’s also a pleasure for us to feature the first batch of downloadable tracks for Rock Band Unplugged for our PSP users.

It doesn’t stop there though; see the full list below for more.

It’s only the beginning of June, but I think we’ve got off to a good start. And, there’s a great deal more brilliant content coming this month (and beyond) so be sure to join me every Thursday to check it out.

Downloadable Games

Trash Panic (£3.99/€4.99)
This game is all about the trash. Take classic block-dropping gameplay, transform it into something totally new and then sprinkle liberally with trash. There’s a ton of it coming your way and you’ll need speedy reactions and strategic flair to get it all in the bin.
PEGI 3+

PSone Classics (PS3 & PSP compatible)

Final Fantasy VII (£7.99/€9.99)
The long awaited RPG classic FFVII is now available on the store. Rekindle your memories from the first time you played, or if you missed this game the first time, experience for yourself why it’s such a well regarded classic
PEGI 16+

Game Demos

Fight Night Round 4 Demo (free)
With an improved physics based gameplay engine, Fight Night now allows you to experience true to life punches that are faster than ever before. Master the new Total Punch Control mechanics and train with the Fight Tutorial before entering the ring with boxers Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton.
PEGI 16+

Add-On Game Content

GTI Club+ Car Pack 1 (£2.39/€2.99)
This pack contains four new cars that suit the narrow, winding streets of the Cote D’Azure perfectly; download now to be able to race in the Abarth 500, the BMW Mini Cooper, the Peugeot 207 GT and the VW Polo GTI.
PEGI 3+

Resistance 2 – Grim Skin(free); Malikov Skin (free)
Fight as a Chimeran Grim, or as Russian scientist Malikov, in the competitive multiplayer game mode by downloading these free packs.
PEGI 18+

High Velocity Bowling - Don Carlos Caliente Pack (£0.79/€0.99); Milan Travallage Pack (£0.79/€0.99)
You can now add these two individual character packs to your copy of High Velocity Bowling; firstly there is wrestler Don Carlos Caliente with his own personal alley, Casa de Caliente, and ball, the Mask. You can also add wannabe socialite Milan Travallage with her own alley Celebutante’s Row and her personal bowling ball is known as Stinkerbell.
PEGI 3+

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – VooDoo Signature Livery Pack (free)
Another exclusive livery pack to customise your vehicle with, available for a limited time only; hurry if you want to download this free pack before it’s gone.
PEGI 12+

Rock Band
Another week and another selection of Rock Band content to download:
PEGI 12+

A Favor House Atlantic by Coheed and Cambria (£0.99/€1.49)
Shimmer & Shine by Ben Harper (£0.99/€1.49)
Steady at the Wheel by Shooter Jennings (£0.99/€1.49)
The Running Free by Coheed and Cambria (£0.99/€1.49)
Wilson (Live) by Phish (£0.99/€1.49)
Wolf Like Me by TV on the Radio (£0.99/€1.49)
Bonnaroo Pack 01 (this combines all the above tracks in one pack) (£4.99/€7.99)
Videos (free)

We’ll start the ball rolling with a few more E3 2009 trailers for you:

Gran Turismo 5 Trailer
White Knight Chronicles Trailer
Pain Museum Trailer
The Agency Trailer
DC Universe Trailer
Final Fantasy XIV Trailer
Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island Trailer
Split Second Gameplay Trailer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadows
Assassin’s Creed 2 Cinematic Trailer
Assassin’s Creed 2 Commented Gameplay Trailer
Tekken 6 PSN Trailer
Topped off by some regular video additions:

Trash Panic Tutorial Trailer
inFamous Behind The Scenes Story Trailer
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time™ Teaser Trailer
Terminator Salvation Launch Trailer
Themes and Wallpapers (free)

infamous – Red Wallpaper

Downloadable Games (also available via the PS3 store)

Tokobot (£11.99/€14.99)
Play as Bolt, a quick-thinking 16 year old agent, and round up the Tokobots, the lovable little robots that will cooperatively help you on your journey to find treasure by using their unique and creative team formations.
PEGI 7+

PSone Classics (PS3 & PSP compatible)

Final Fantasy VII (£7.99/€9.99)
The long awaited RPG classic FFVII is now available on the store. Rekindle your memories from the first time you played, or if you missed this game the first time, experience for yourself why it’s such a well regarded classic
PEGI 16+

Add-On Game Content (also available via the PS3 store)

Rock Band Unplugged
Now available on the PlayStation Network we are pleased to offer the very first batch of downloadable songs for Rock Band Unplugged:
PEGI 12+

Crushcrushcrush by Paramore (£0.99/€1.49)
Feed The Tree by Belly (£0.99/€1.49)
Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd (£0.99/€1.49)
Hysteria by Muse (£0.99/€1.49)
Inside The Fire by Disturbed (£0.99/€1.49)
Just A Girl by No Doubt (£0.99/€1.49)
The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars (£0.99/€1.49)
Typical by Mute Math (£0.99/€1.49)
Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers (£0.99/€1.49)
Wonderwall by Oasis (£0.99/€1.49)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/06/ ... -4th-june/
With Sony at long last discounting the PS3 ever so slightly I've gone and bought myself one, so I thought I'd revive this old corpse of a thread.

So what happened? Did everyone sell their PS3s?

Anyway, I would be very pleased if someone knowledgeable could quickly summarize what is unmissable on PSN. Here's what I seem to remember I wanted:

Flower
Super Stardust
Wipeout HD
Noby Noby Boy
GTI Club

Anything else?
Journey will be a must when it comes out I'm sure.

Pixeljunk Shooter is very good. In fact, look at the other Pixeljunk stuff on there which is interesting.
I really, really enjoyed The Last Guy. Can't recommend that one enough.
Bloody hell, another Rev Owen bump. Stop doing that! :)
Zio wrote:

Did you get his number?
Zardoz wrote:
Zio wrote:

Did you get his number?

Of course. I'm no slag.
Cheers, people, keep 'em coming!

I am wondering how many on this forum are active on PSN (playing online and stuff). It doesn't seem to be that many.

Well, we got this thread to the second page, that's something.
Interesting revision of the latest PSN user agreement

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1194580p1.html

Quote:
Today, Sony released a new Terms of Service Agreement for PlayStation Network. Dated September 15th and marked as Version 12, the Terms of Service contains a notable section that seems to completely absolve Sony from any future class-action lawsuits.

Section 15 of the Terms of Service, called Binding Individual Arbitration, states in part the following:

"Any dispute resolution proceedings, whether in arbitration or in court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class or representative action or as a named or unnamed member in a class consolidated, representative or private attorney general action, unless both you and the Sony entity which you have a dispute specifically agree to do so in writing following initiation of the arbitration. This provision does not preclude your participation as a member in a class action filed on or before August 20, 2011."

Such a move by Sony has likely come out of a series of class action suits filed against the company in recent years. These include lawsuits over the PSN Security Breach from earlier this year, a lawsuit over Sony's removal of Linux from PS3… and, well, more lawsuits over the Linux removal.

The new Terms of Service, which covers not only the PlayStation Network but other Sony Entertainment Network Services, is full of revisions. Be sure to check out the full document for the entirety of the legalese.

So basically accept the EULA which says you will not sue Sony as part of a class action lawsuit, or refuse and not be allowed PSN access (I guess more aimed at Americans)

Such a classy company :-)

(my Ps3 is still on an early firmware and i've no intentions of updating it anyway)
I can't see how that is in any way enforceable? Certainly not in the UK at least, even though we don't really go in for the whole "class action" rigmarole.
It's akin to them saying "by clicking yes you are agreeing that if we come round a poke out your eyes, you can't get us arrested for GBH"
zaphod79 wrote:
Interesting revision of the latest PSN user agreement

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1194580p1.html

Quote:
Today, Sony released a new Terms of Service Agreement for PlayStation Network. Dated September 15th and marked as Version 12, the Terms of Service contains a notable section that seems to completely absolve Sony from any future class-action lawsuits.

Section 15 of the Terms of Service, called Binding Individual Arbitration, states in part the following:

"Any dispute resolution proceedings, whether in arbitration or in court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class or representative action or as a named or unnamed member in a class consolidated, representative or private attorney general action, unless both you and the Sony entity which you have a dispute specifically agree to do so in writing following initiation of the arbitration. This provision does not preclude your participation as a member in a class action filed on or before August 20, 2011."

Such a move by Sony has likely come out of a series of class action suits filed against the company in recent years. These include lawsuits over the PSN Security Breach from earlier this year, a lawsuit over Sony's removal of Linux from PS3… and, well, more lawsuits over the Linux removal.

The new Terms of Service, which covers not only the PlayStation Network but other Sony Entertainment Network Services, is full of revisions. Be sure to check out the full document for the entirety of the legalese.

So basically accept the EULA which says you will not sue Sony as part of a class action lawsuit, or refuse and not be allowed PSN access (I guess more aimed at Americans)

Such a classy company :-)

(my Ps3 is still on an early firmware and i've no intentions of updating it anyway)

Did you plan on suing them as part of a class action lawsuit?

No? Okay.
It may not stack up legally at all, but could be enough of a notional wall for Sony to throw back at people who try to sue then give up at the first obstacle.
throughsilver wrote:
Did you plan on suing them as part of a class action lawsuit?

No? Okay.

No , I do not - however I very much object to the precedent its trying to set
It's hardly a new and original way that a company has tried to limit their liability.

Anyway, the Sony bashing thread was somewhere else wasn't it.

I'd just like to say that something PS3 desktop does better than 360 can be found in the hundreds of Themes on the PSN. I haven't looked at PSN for ages and had a look at the Themes today and there are loads of lovely, zany, original ones etc that makes customising the desktop look far better than the minimal stuff you get on 360. Take a look at The Studio and you'll see loads of art-house themes that look lush.

Oh and the ability to "preview" on PSN is much better than 360 and faster (for a change). I've always found that streaming on 360 was far too slow and the reason why I don't watch any of the stuff on the dash. Anyway, the only reason I mention it is for those of us who haven't switched on the Playstation in sometime and want a quick look at some of the things of their updated but still a mess to use PSN store the Preview button peaked my interest in a few things that I probably wouldn't download with use a text description or a couple of pictures.
Goody, will try it out. Since I'm a PS3 n00b I am generally interested in any kind of advice regarding PSN. Do they have regular game offers, like Deal of the Week on XBLA, for example? Is there any point to a plus subscription?
lasermink wrote:
Goody, will try it out. Since I'm a PS3 n00b I am generally interested in any kind of advice regarding PSN. Do they have regular game offers, like Deal of the Week on XBLA, for example? Is there any point to a plus subscription?

For me the PS3 is a great media player / streamer i dont really play many games on it.

Yes they have deal of the week but if your serious about using the store then plus is a bargain in that they have 'free' games every month + discounts plus other exclusives (betas and demos)
It's a shitty move regardless but the reality is the only way this could have any effect is if they release an update that wipes all PS3s and makes them unusable or makes them so hot they explode, and you know what, this isn't actually as stupid as it sounds when you factor in that in the past games have removed the boot.ini file or formatted your hard drive - even a recent 360 update had people having to figure out how to un-brick the damn thing. I'll sign it because my Ps3 is beaten up and old and we are due the next gen soon enough. Will I buy that one? Nope.
You're not precluded from suing them individually y'know (on a basic reading of the post above). Feel free. Sue em for whatever you like.

Regardless of the enforcibility of the clause (subject to the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act that it is) you're rights as an individual aren't materially affected.

Anyhoo, go on PSN now and there's a deal (like the Xbox summer deal) that if you buy four games you get Payday: The Heist (the L4D crime spree clonealike) for free (when it comes out). I didn't think Payday was a PS3 exclusive?
PSN accounts targetted

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/10/ ... y-officer/

Quote:
We want to let you know that we have detected attempts on Sony Entertainment Network, PlayStation Network and Sony Online Entertainment (“Networks”) services to test a massive set of sign-in IDs and passwords against our network database. These attempts appear to include a large amount of data obtained from one or more compromised lists from other companies, sites or other sources. In this case, given that the data tested against our network consisted of sign-in ID-password pairs, and that the overwhelming majority of the pairs resulted in failed matching attempts, it is likely the data came from another source and not from our Networks. We have taken steps to mitigate the activity.

Less than one tenth of one percent (0.1%) of our PSN, SEN and SOE audience may have been affected. There were approximately 93,000 accounts globally (PSN/SEN: approximately 60,000 accounts; SOE: approximately 33,000) where the attempts succeeded in verifying those accounts’ valid sign-in IDs and passwords, and we have temporarily locked these accounts. Only a small fraction of these 93,000 accounts showed additional activity prior to being locked. We are currently reviewing those accounts for unauthorized access, and will provide more updates as we have them. Please note, if you have a credit card associated with your account, your credit card number is not at risk. We will work with any users whom we confirm have had unauthorized purchases made to restore amounts in the PSN/SEN or SOE wallet.

As a preventative measure, we are requiring secure password resets for those PSN/SEN accounts that had both a sign-in ID and password match through this attempt. If you are in the small group of PSN/SEN users who may have been affected, you will receive an email from us at the address associated with your account that will prompt you to reset your password.

Similarly, the SOE accounts that were matched have been temporarily turned off. If you are among the small group of affected SOE customers, you will receive an email from us at the address associated with your account that will advise you on next steps in order to validate your account credentials and have your account turned back on.

We want to take this opportunity to remind our consumers about the increasingly common threat of fraudulent activity online, as well as the importance of having a strong password and having a username/password combination that is not associated with other online services or sites. We encourage you to choose unique, hard-to-guess passwords and always look for unusual activity in your account.
Are they selling the original Crysis on PSN for £15.99? The first one. In the jungle. I don't think I've read that properly.
Ian Fairies wrote:
Are they selling the original Crysis on PSN for £15.99? The first one. In the jungle. I don't think I've read that properly.

Yes - its on both PSN and XBLA

http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/119/1193440p1.html
That sounds great. Damn, I've tied in with Dark Souls at the minute but I'd love to play that. Crysis 2 was brilliant fun but linear whereas the first is open world wasn't it? Do we know if it's using the Cryengine 2 this time around or some emulation crap?
Awesomely the PSN store now has Shadow of the Collosus and ICO for download. Twenty quid for the pair or fourteen pounds for just one of them.

Also, Oddworld Strangers Wrath is in glorious HD for download only. I've no idea if thats on 360 too but if you haven't played it then you will surely only get coal for Christmas because that's all you deserve you miserable bastard.
I too would like any recommendations. I don't know whether I'll keep my ps3 long term, but I would like to snaffle up those missed little gems that must be there before I did.
The only thing I've played that's exclusive to PSN was Flower which is fucking excellent and I'd recommend it to anyone. The guys behind that are also working on another game for release next year called Journey. The other exclusive PSN game I was interested in before I got my PS3 was Echochrome. I played the demo and eventually decided it wasn't my kind of thing but I can see how it would be fun for other people so it's probably worth looking at.
Page 1 of 6 [ 278 posts ]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Active Topics