Cot7age!
Now with added cottage!
I might not be able to drink too much because I'll be too busy doing ironing ;)
Cras wrote:
I might not be able to drink too much because I'll be too busy doing ironing ;)

Can I bring you mine to do as well?
I think you just did
Cras wrote:
I think you just did

Oh right. Did I tell you I'm in Sweden btw?
Lonewolves wrote:
Cras wrote:
I think you just did

My bangmaid fantasies just went poof.
MaliA wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Cras wrote:
I think you just did

My bangmaid fantasies just went poof.

Ha!
KovacsC wrote:
I have a half marathon the week after the cottage, i might not be able to drink that much :)

A WEEK AFTER?

I got tanked the night before my first half marathon and I still got round it :p
Jem wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
I have a half marathon the week after the cottage, i might not be able to drink that much :)

A WEEK AFTER?

I got tanked the night before my first half marathon and I still got round it :p

Plenty of time.. i think :)
Your body is my temple and all that.
Shoes are on the outside?
3 weeks and 2 days (aka 23 sleeps) until Cottage!

More people are always welcome, and fun will be had.

If anyone wants to bring odd things for to be prizes then they are more than welcome to do so. At least one person has already promised something that is cool.

It looks like there might not need to be any additional cost, as we've got more people now, though it still could be a fiver each. Hopefully the former.

Yay cottage!
Depending on the actual monies, the Yes Chef!s may hit you up for £5 each to feed you and provide kitchen towel, diswasher tablets, etc.
Grim... wrote:
Depending on the actual monies, the Yes Chef!s may hit you up for £5 each for hookers and blow
Grim... wrote:
Depending on the actual monies, the Yes Chef!s may hit you up for £5 each to cover your annual Beex subscription
Grim... wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Depending on the actual monies, the Yes Chef!s may hit you up for £5 each to cover your annual Beex subscription

Put it towards the next mod election campaigns.
Similarly to last year, I've made a sheet for us all to tag what games we're bringing:-

#gid=0">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

This is for the entirely selfish reason that those of us coming via public transport (me) don't have to lug many surplus copies of games that someone else coming by car (perhaps you) can bring more easily.

Please go and fill in whatever you want to bring.
Bloody hell, there's already more than a day's worth of games I want to play in that list.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Bloody hell, there's already more than a day's worth of games I want to play in that list.

Same
Lonewolves wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Same

Myp - on XWing, I was going to bring mine along as well, as the more ships the merrier - plus I have the Rebel Aces expansion, TIE Phantom, TIE Interceptor Aces, Imperial Shuttle and the HWK-290. Pew pew!
MrChris wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Same

Myp - on XWing, I was going to bring mine along as well, as the more ships the merrier - plus I have the Rebel Aces expansion, TIE Phantom, TIE Interceptor Aces, Imperial Shuttle and the HWK-290. Pew pew!

I've just got two starter packs, so four TIE Fighters and two X-Wings.
Lonewolves wrote:
MrChris wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:

Same

I've just got two starter packs, so four TIE Fighters and two X-Wings.

Mega pew pew!
Thanks Doc.

Updated the list. Are we having a TTR tourney this year?
Kern wrote:
Thanks Doc.

Yes. It is world champs seeing as the title is vacant
MaliA wrote:
Kern wrote:
Thanks Doc.

Yes. It is world champs seeing as the title is vacant

I can't believe we've still never crowned a champion.
Arrival times!

It looks like there might be three people arriving at Derby station at about 1pm.

Who can come and pick us up at such a time?
So... Is there a D+D game then?
Probably the only board game Ill bring is super fight.

Should I also being the full vive experience?
Mr Dave wrote:

It would be the perfect venue for it, size-wise.
Curiosity wrote:
Arrival times!

It looks like there might be three people arriving at Derby station at about 1pm.

Of course!
Mr Dave wrote:

Jesus Christ, yes.
Curiosity wrote:
Arrival times!

I aim to arrive with Boggis, Bunce, and Bean at 4pm but as it is 300 miles this could change.
Addition of Bobbyaro and a partial attendance from Mrs Curio means we have now more or less covered the cost of the cottages (and definitely will have if Mister The Vision attends for part of it).

Huzzah!
Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!
Bobby don't need no room.
Curiosity wrote:
Addition of Bobbyaro and a partial attendance from Mrs Curio means we have now more or less covered the cost of the cottages (and definitely will have if Mister The Vision attends for part of it).

Huzzah!

Oh yes, I am and I will pay. If I remember tonight, I'll get that done.
Hurrah! Are you going to be there on Friday night?
Grim... wrote:
Hurrah! Are you going to be there on Friday night?

I am indeed and your surprise was the thing that convinced me that I need to be there.
Totally worth it, Cras!

o/
\o

They think that now...
I'm not coming. Tell me the surprise!
DavPaz wrote:

It's John Cena.
Grim... wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

It's John Cena.

I did not see that coming
Grim... wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

It's John Cena.

Am I being roped into referring a handicap match with you and Craster Vs John Cena?
NA NANA NAAAAAH
TheVision wrote:
Grim... wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

It's John Cena.

Am I being roped into referring a handicap match with you and Craster Vs John Cena?

Is the handicap that Craster is on DavPaz's team?
Curiosity wrote:

Huzzah!

Automatic Bobby!!!!!! :DD :DD :DD

Please tell me you told Mrs Bobby how we had moved the cottage dates this year especially so that they didn't clash with her birthday so you had to come. ;)
It certainly helped! :)
Curiosity wrote:
Arrival times!

I am working in Derby that morning. So not a problem
I'm now working until 12:45 so might not actually be able to pick anyone up at 1. :(
KovacsC wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
Arrival times!

I am working in Derby that morning. So not a problem

My train gets in at 12:40, I was planing on the march/bus/march I usually do to get to the cottage, but if there are lifts on offer, I will gladly take one.
Page 16 of 27 [ 1301 posts ]