*~Pets Corner!~*
Pet and animal talk ^.^
they were speaking gippy.... about you!
Right. We need some Gippy names for the two in the last picture I posted. We've decided to call the first one Jet and the second Una, so it's just mom and baby we're trying to think of names for. Any suggestions?
They're black and white. Bodger and Badger.
Shadow and Onyx? *shrugs* I'm weird with pet names

I wish I had piggy's again-but I'll settle for having my kitties back soon :D *happy*
Shin sort of inspired Una's name by mentioning her unabrow. The tiny baby won't shut up, so I'm thinking of actually calling her Shin :P
Awww! A SHINNYPIG!!

DO IT DIMRILL!!!

:luv: :DD
She's shut up now, so I'll have to reconsider.
How about Gabble?
Gog and Magog? Scylla and Charybdis? PJ and Duncan?
Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe, or Jeff for short?
Zoidberg and Zoidberg.
I like Gabbo, that's a good un.

Everyone seems to have calmed down a bit this morning, there's still lots of squeaking and darting around.
Call one of them 'myp'. After me, your bestest friend.
Dimrill wrote:
I like Gabbo, that's a good un.

Everyone seems to have calmed down a bit this morning, there's still lots of squeaking and darting around.

The forum or the Guinea pigs? ;)

Also pics.
myp wrote:
Call one of them 'myp'. After me, your bestest friend.

Well I was going to call one "shit biscuit" in honour of you.

Duds: a little from column A, a little from column B.
They seem to be getting on a bit better now. I think Smudge has sorted herself out as Sow Supreme. We've decided to call the baby Sprite, as Helen walked in to The Den yesterday and said it was like the soot sprites running for cover in My Neighbour Totoro. Sorry if this post is too fluffy for the new age of be bastard to each other.
Pinny gigs are never too fluffy. Our little family survived their first night together. :)
The tribe appear to enjoy listening to Sleep Research Facility. I am now listening to Deck A from Nostromo accompanied by a chorus of chirruping.
My sister sent me this last night, it's cold in her room so Soots and Momo go and lie under the radiator :)

Hi, everybody! Congratulations, it's a bouncing baby boy!
\
Bollocks off then?
It's looking that way. We haven't made our final decision yet. We've named him Fry, though. :)
myp wrote:
Hi, everybody! Congratulations, it's a bouncing baby boy!
\

Hmm a bouncing baby boy who's taken to humping his Mummy ever since the vet fiddled with his bits. He seems to have *ahem* discovered his sexuality. Is motherfucker a sexuality?

He shouldn't be fertile til he's 8 weeks old, but we're going to split them up when he's 4 weeks old when he's been weaned. I'm not prepared to risk Leela getting pregnant. Piggies hips fuse after they're 9 months old so pregnancy would kill them, and Leela's an old lady piggy now.

I don't know what to do about Fry though. We have a few options.

1. Bollocks off and put him back in with the girls. This will mean him spending the best part of a couple of months on his own and risking rejection when he gets back in their cage. Also the risk of the castration not working.

2. Get a new boy piggy to go in with him. Boys can get on just fine together but they can't be near female piggies as they go mental when they can smell they're on heat. So they'd have to go in a different room, and we don't have the space.

3. Give him away :(

Any thoughts and suggestions welcome!
Quite bored, so here's Smudge as a P-wing in attack formation.
HEH

His undercarriage needs strengthening.
OVERLOAD! TOO CUTE.

*dies*
Dimrill wrote:
Quite bored, so here's Smudge as a P-wing in attack formation.

Good work man. This thing properly has legs. Or wings, as it were.
Also - that's a K Wing.
If that's glued on I'm sending the pics to the RSPCGP.
myp wrote:
If that's glued on I'm sending the pics to the RSPCGP.

Nailed.
The poor thing looks like it can barely stand up with those ink cannons on it
Yeah, but you should see how well it flies out of atmosphere.
haha Dimrill, now you've been there, you should get the t-shirt
http://www.redbubble.com/people/firstdo ... guinea-pig

Here's a pic of my pup Finbar...he's a fully trained guard dog who will rip your head off without thinking about it.

Awwww he is lovely!
I think I may have found out why I'm getting through Gippynig food so quickly.
I think it may be the 6 guinea pigs. I never found my guinea pigs to over-eat. </joke-spoiling>
Further evidence after surveillance!
Look at the little red eyes. Evil. They'll eat your face off one night.
Tsk, stop leaving it open then, you big trout
A willow ball lasting all of 5 minutes...
Tsk, look at the dust on those chairs.
Yeah, it's right next to the litter tray and they like to tear through it at Mach 5 spraying the wood dust around. I can't have nice things in this room.
Dimrill wrote:
Yeah, it's right next to the litter tray and they like to tear through it at Mach 5 spraying the wood dust around. I can't have nice things in this room.

That's a great visual. I'm thinking Tasmanian Devil, right now
I'm cleaning my legs for you Dav.
Do your Gippynigs run free, Dimmers?
While I'm in here, yeah. They're litter trained, so it's just the nibbling of things I have to be aware of.
I bought some spray that was supposed to stop guinea pig nibbling. Having used it liberally, it had no effect whatsoever.

In this situation, whatever you do, don't try tasting the spray yourself to see if it works.

Things I ate to try and get rid of the taste:

Half a jar of dried hot chillies.
Water.
Milk (I hate milk with a passion, horrible cow pus).
bread.
vegetable oil.
angel delight powder.
Vodka.
Listerine.

None of those could shift the taste of sulphourous devil shit.
Mr Dave wrote:
In this situation, whatever you do, don't try tasting the spray yourself to see if it works.
That would be benzyldiethyl [(2,6-xylylcarbamoyl)methyl] ammonium benzoat, commonly known as Bitrex, the stuff they put in meths to stop tramps drinking it. I had some to stop the dogs chewing stuff and I once I accidentally tasted a tiny bit that got on my finger. It really was quite hideous.
My stinker being lady like.

Page 10 of 39 [ 1919 posts ]