Dungeons and Dragons
Dimrill wrote:
You're missing a charm for your necklace.

High passive perception! Jen got me the R for my birthday so I just need to add it. :)
Sorry to hear your R rate has increased.
Zardoz wrote:
Sorry to hear your R rate has increased.

:DD
It’s Monday!
You’ve been reading Dimrill’s notes again I see
IIIIIIIITSSSSS TOAD DAY!!!
What are we going to do with our orcs? I say we take 'em back into town and have ourselves an old-fashioned hanging!
Squirt wrote:
What are we going to do with our orcs? I say we take 'em back into town and have ourselves an old-fashioned hanging!

While your charisma is quite irresistible, I’d just like to say that I’m not against this in principle, but as I can speak orcish I might be able to get some info out of them. Also detect thoughts.
Actually, that probably makes more sense!
Question them.

Then Hand them over to the town's sheriff.

Ensure Ears McGee status away from their ears.
Question them then force them to work on Rummage Manor.
sdg! DM ruling question! If I cast "Friends" on these pesky orcs, do just I get advantage, or anyone in the party?
Now their job's a joke, they're broke. And their love life's DOA.
Could their orc buddies BE anymore dead and mutilated?
Squirt wrote:
sdg! DM ruling question! If I cast "Friends" on these pesky orcs, do just I get advantage, or anyone in the party?

It would only be you and it will only work if the creature you cast it on isn't hostile toward you at that moment in time. So hopefully they're being submissive.
Thank you!

I guess if we just point at the blood-spattered, ear-crazed dwarf hewing chunks off their buddies with a look of glee in their eye, we can probably get them pretty submissive.
We need to interrogate! My notes from the last few weeks tell me Mr Hamon Toast said they were an advance party, OR there's another advance party closer to town. (note reads: Orc advance wyvern)
8pm again tonight, sdg?
Glad you chose a 6 o'clock start Gill!
Hoping for 7:30pm-ish, I'm not home alone tonight.
Gunthar the Dwarven Ranger (lvl 4) has just murdered a Frost Giant...I am inordinately pleased by this.

I have not had much luck with characters in the last few weeks, in the 1st Edition game I've been playing since the first lock down my Gnome Illusionist died at level 8 (because he forgot he was a coward and did something brave and he paid for it immediately) and then my Fighter in my 5th Ed game I play on Monday Nights took 54 damage in one hit and got smeared on the ground immediately.

(Btw i play the 1st Ed game on roll20 and the 5th Ed game on Fantasy Grounds)
You threw me there as we have a Gunthar Dwarf as an NPC in our game!

54 damage in one hit?!
I have a badge.
Morte wrote:
my Fighter in my 5th Ed game I play on Monday Nights took 54 damage in one hit and got smeared on the ground immediately.

Ouch!

Thanks all! I would like to nominate for this week's Zardoodle the bare-knuckle boxing match next to the flying disc of heads.
Fisticuffs! And two dead Hobgoblins. Happy with that!
Squirt wrote:
I would like to nominate for this week's Zardoodle the bare-knuckle boxing match next to the flying disc of heads.

Good call.

I was going to draw a chat with a sexy fox until your request.
Just realised I could've used my Sentinel feat and used my reaction to stop one of the attacks on the bear and attack them instead.
Zardoz wrote:
Good call.

I was going to draw a sexy fox until your request.

I retract my request and nominate Sam the Sexy Fox.
I'm... still standing... bear-ter than I've ever been.
Also:
'Setting a Good Orc on an alternative career path'
'Glossing over the Skeleton Massacre'
'Shaving a bad orcs eyebrows drawing 'dick' on his head and making him shit his pants, twice.
Dimrill wrote:
Just realised I could've used my Sentinel feat and used my reaction to stop one of the attacks on the bear and attack them instead.

All in good time! It's taken many sessions for Ivo to remember to use Guidance, and now I jump ahead of him anyway :D
Zardoz wrote:
'Shaving a bad orcs eyebrows drawing 'dick' on his head and making him shit his pants, twice.

Then beating him up and breaking his nose. Twice.
It's a beautiful game.
LOOT!

minus 1g each for rubble clearing.
Now all I can hear is Colonel Abrams.
Are you trapped?
As I reach out to you, saying I'm so confused!
My divining was on point
There was madness in your method.
Those Hobgobs don’t half bring the pain! We need to throw some good old caltrops down next.
I'm going to sidle up to the door and hold an attack for whatever comes steppin oot.
Morte wrote:
Gunthar the Dwarven Ranger (lvl 4) has just murdered a Frost Giant...I am inordinately pleased by this.

I have not had much luck with characters in the last few weeks, in the 1st Edition game I've been playing since the first lock down my Gnome Illusionist died at level 8 (because he forgot he was a coward and did something brave and he paid for it immediately) and then my Fighter in my 5th Ed game I play on Monday Nights took 54 damage in one hit and got smeared on the ground immediately.

(Btw i play the 1st Ed game on roll20 and the 5th Ed game on Fantasy Grounds)

My first ever character death was to a Frost Giant who killed me in one hit when I was around level 5 and still unpacking my dice and stuff at the table :'(

That’s tough losing a character at level 8! Are you rerolling?
*notes down - run from frost giants*
Imagine how big their ears are! You should get a pair for your bedroom curtains at the Mannor.
They look significantly more dangerous than an Ogre on DnD Beyond. Thwackier.
Sounds like an easy way for us to level up!
*detects frost giant’s thoughts*

He is pretty cool on us, tbh
Zardoz wrote:
Wow, just reading Kissyfurs last post made me drop 2 geek levels.

It’s ok, you’ve gained 25 since then
MaliA wrote:
Could one do it using google hangouts and a website that does the dice rolls and broadcasts to all?

Mali 8 years AHEAD of the curve for once, rather than behind
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Grim... wrote:
The Great Tyrant wrote:
The DMs sighing at my shenanigans is my applause.

This. This is the scale to know how well you're doing.

A naïf: “RPGs are the ultimate collaborative, co-operative games.”

A wise person: “RPGs are a ruthless competition and the winner is the first person to make the GM say ‘fuck you’.”

I’m getting closer to winning
Page 41 of 69 [ 3449 posts ]