Message for Craster
Important stuff
Because this isn't the Community thread, it's the Britta is more attractive than Annie Thread.
Cras wrote:
Because this isn't the Community thread, it's the Britta is more attractive than Annie Thread.

You poor deluded foowel

Cras wrote:

It's been a bit of both, but as we don't have another Community thread and this one has all the Community chat in it could a mod at least shoehorn the word into the subtitle somewhere so people can find the thing in future? I don't think that's too much of a compromise on the purity of spirit of this thread.
And that's what this thread is for.
I didn't think searches worked on the subtitle field anyway.
*sigh* Well, o-fucking-kay then.
American Nervoso wrote:
I didn't think searches worked on the subtitle field anyway.

This is correct.
. After watching two episodes: Annie.
Apoareebtly Annie is weak and pink and annoying. Britta is fake -oud opinionated, and shouty and annoying.

Some blokes in the office today were talking about this today and thought they could basically class every single woman in the office as a Britta or an Annie on these personality criteria, which I thought was a bit mean.
Yeah, they need to add in Shirley for the blacks.
I don't know which is which but I don't think I can make an informed choice without more half naked pictures. Maybe a video. Or an animated gif of each of them twerking.

Then I'll choose if I like Grim... or Cras better.
Mimi wrote:
Apoareebtly Annie is weak and pink and annoying. Britta is fake -oud opinionated, and shouty and annoying.

Some blokes in the office today were talking about this today and thought they could basically class every single woman in the office as a Britta or an Annie on these personality criteria, which I thought was a bit mean.

Is it not really weird getting in a time machine and going back to the seventies for work every morning?
Bamba wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Is it not really weird getting in a time machine and going back to the seventies for work every morning?

That and the fact that they decorated the whole office to look like we were in Spain, then a few days later took all of the decorations down throughout the office, but left my corner completely decked out in Spanish ephemera, where it still remains.
Well, you do still have the Christmas decorations up.
I looked around the office for Christmas decorations before I realised what you meant.

It's snowing, too.
Grim... wrote:
Well, you do still have the Christmas decorations up.

:hat:
Saturnalian wrote:
I don't know which is which but I don't think I can make an informed choice without more half naked pictures. Maybe a video. Or an animated gif of each of them twerking.

vs

I think you will all agree that they are fair comparisons :DD
ohh and I put the Christmas one in for Mimi as she seems to like crimbo alot
And because they both look hot as fuck in that episode.
Hello!

Craster is still wrong about this.

However, Annie decided to take all her clothes off to help her new show get a good start in the ratings. Want to see? Sure you do.

NSFW (obviously) http://imgur.com/a/Dy5sn NSFW (obviously)
Today is the greatest day I've eve known
I'm not impressed by those boobs. Why is this even a thing? I've seen better boobs on Myp.
Satsuma wrote:
I'm not impressed by those boobs. Why is this even a thing? I've seen better boobs on Myp.

Yeah but mine are great
Well, I've just realised that she looks just like a former colleague of mine. Haven't made that connection until I saw that first gif. Awkward
DavPaz wrote:
Well, I've just realised that she looks just like a former colleague of mine. Haven't made that connection until I saw that first gif. Awkward

Did you used to work on the TV show Community? Coz that would explain it.
Squirt wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Did you used to work on the TV show Community? Coz that would explain it.

I have been compared to Chevy Chase at times
DavPaz wrote:

Interesting that that gif is what triggered your recollection.
Cras wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Interesting that that gif is what triggered your recollection.

It is. But it was the hairstyle ;)
Further evidence of Brie's superiority can be found in S3 of GLOW
Well S1 slaughters it and pisses on the corpse, so....
This is true. It was a disappointing moment.
Rewatching this.

Annie.
Page 4 of 4 [ 183 posts ]