Beex Unplugged! 15-17 October
aka Cottage fun times
I don't think he has a toothbrush.
Zardoz wrote:
I don't think he has a toothbrush.

Perhaps Doccy G has a spare in this lot for him

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg259/scaled ... &ysize=640
I had a giggling fit on the treadmill in the gym earlier thinking about seeing Ange later :D

I have two boxes of wine.

I have Camel racing!

Can't find Twister. :(

All packed, just got to do the school run, then we shall head off. :)
I'm setting off in ten fucking minutes!!
So about 2 actual minutes, then?
I'll be setting off about lunchtime tomorrow!
on the bus at the mo

Malc
I've had a haircut especially for this.
That's probably sensible.
GovernmentYard wrote:
That's probably sensible.

It is a sensible haircut, yes. Cost me nine fucking quid.
Mr Russell wrote:
Malc wrote:
any chance of sharing some mobile numbers for ease of hooking up in case I get horribly lost?

:P

Malc

PM'd

WERD

I am quite sure I will get there okay thanks to Ange's directions and my feet, but in case I am jumped by thugs and/or estate agents, my number is [buttocks]. Pls to be texting thx.
EEK. No you didn't just post that.
Ange wrote:
sinister agent wrote:
Would 10pm be too late to arrive in Derby? It sounds a bit late... but iono, friday night.

Fucking trains. Eighty quid single? Fuck off.

Nope, the bus you need to get will still be running. There's one at 22:22 from Derby bus station. Timetable here http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/serviceInformation.aspx?id=2452. Whether there'd be someone sober enough to pick you up from the bus stop at t'other end is a different matter ;) so you'll probably have to walk the half a mile or so to the house. (I'm on my phone atm but I can link a map with directions when I get to work if you like?)

Edit - this is the link to the directions I mentioned. Fingers crossed they work...[url]http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=de73+7fz&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Derby+DE73+7FZ&gl=uk&ei
=lQW4TM3wD4eB4QbMwrWbDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA[/url]

:luv:

Thank you. As a token of my gratitude, I promise to possibly not torment myp ;)
Edited: Fixed URL
DavPaz wrote:
EEK. No you didn't just post that.

He like totally did and shit.
I wonder if he'll enjoy his 3am text...
Picture message a-go-go
And we're off! Cheerio!
Someone will have some kind of internet connection to a mobile phone or something, yes? Please post a picture at 2am. One of teh drunkest person there. (One of Ange). :kiss:
DavPaz wrote:
I wonder if he'll enjoy his 3am text...

3am is about an hour before I usually go to bed, so probably :p
Quote:
But mine's not bearded!
Ange has gone to bed, sorry.
kalmar wrote:
Ange has gone to bed, sorry.

It's strange, I don't remember going to bed... Booze time! Yeah!!
Is everyone having awesome fun? Grr. Jealous.

*Frowns from behind work-desk* >:|
Wooah, name change contains too much information!
Is it all couples there or has there been some interesting fucking? Or both?
Is that what Craster looks like? He looks like the man who fixed my boiler on Monday.

Hmmmmm.

I really shouldn't look at pictures of you all. It spoils the illusion.
Has Craster dropped his guts yet?

Has Myps minced downstairs wrapped in a duvet?

Has Mr Dave said he loves me?

Anyone heard from @!b3rt•?
Yes, no, no, no.
Awesome fun weekend. Thanks.
MaliA wrote:
Awesome fun weekend. Thanks.

:this:

Also, who I do need to send money to for things like pizza, chilli and other stuff?
Don't worry about the chili. That one's on me.
Thank you Curiosity for organising it!
It's only 3pm. You're all back already?

Bunch of wusses. ;)

Hope everyone had fun and that at least one vaguely sexual encounter took place that shouldn't (specifically between Craster+Myp)
Well, myp had a bloody good fondle of Mr Dave during MafiaScum last night, does that count?

Cheers Mogwai, most kind! And yes, thanks to Curio for organising the whole shebang :)
Was there a surprise Wullie?
GazChap wrote:
Well, myp had a bloody good fondle of Mr Dave during MafiaScum last night, does that count?

Hehe, that counts :D
A fantastic time - cheers guys.

Also thanks to Curio for sorting it all at and for his great quiz.
That was pretty fucking awesome. Thanks to everyone that handed me money during the 5am poker game last night.

I've got the list of "who had what pizza" with me here, I'll badger you all for Paypal at some point.

I can't believe I told you I was getting it for half price! :belm:
Zardoz wrote:
Was there a surprise Wullie?

No, but there was a surprise Throughsilver!

Classic.

Edit: Perkies!
Having successfully poisoned the high-ranking board members with my salmonella barbecue, I have returned to take the place over. Moohoohah!

Best accidental video ever.
Malabar Front wrote:

BestFreakiest accidental video ever.

FeEx.
MetalAngel wrote:
Having successfully poisoned the high-ranking board members with my salmonella barbecue, I have returned to take the place over. Moohoohah!

See other thread for my not realising you'd even gone. Did you mention this at any point we've seen one another?
Under my new and fearsome regime, no correspondence will be entered into regarding this.
Has anyone put any proper pictures up anywhere yet? I'd love to see them.
MetalAngel wrote:
Under my new and fearsome regime, no correspondence will be entered into regarding this.

New fearsome regime? But if I'm God Emperor what does that make you? I'm not trying to give it the big 'I AM' here but what comes above God Emperor? Not much as far as I can tell. There's probably a category for really fit girls or something, in terms of stratifying ranks at which people worship you and do what you say, but I'm fairly convinced that you aren't a really fit girl. I cold be wrong about this though, in which case do you fancy a shag?
Page 26 of 32 [ 1599 posts ]